Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Overstay In Uk With Voluntary Return To Nigeria: - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Overstay In Uk With Voluntary Return To Nigeria: (3245 Views)

Renew F1 Visa After Overstay / Medview Plane Makes Emergency Air Return To Lagos / My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Overstay In Uk With Voluntary Return To Nigeria: by Shakirudee: 12:09pm On May 26, 2011
Hello People pls I need your advise concerning one of client she overstayed in the UK and came back home voluntarily but she want to reapply to British embassy and state truth about her whole situation. Can anyone out there please advise.

Your advise is kindly appreciated.

Thank you.
Re: Overstay In Uk With Voluntary Return To Nigeria: by joxiri: 6:26pm On May 26, 2011
she automatically incurs a 1 year ban after which she can re apply
Re: Overstay In Uk With Voluntary Return To Nigeria: by lolatom: 7:02pm On May 26, 2011
[b]Shakirudee:

Hello People pls I need your advise concerning one of client she overstayed in the UK and came back home voluntarily but she want to reapply to British embassy and state truth about her whole situation. Can anyone out there please advise.

Your advise is kindly appreciated.[/b]Thank you.

Were you not the one asking sometime ago if u could travel with a travel certificate without ur biometrics taken at heathrow? I stand to be corrected though.
Re: Overstay In Uk With Voluntary Return To Nigeria: by busybody20: 7:39pm On May 26, 2011
Shakirudee:

Thank you.

na you b your client at least your pastor no b d client grin

Remember your posts below undecided

Shakirudee:

Please i need urgent advise i am travelling out of the UK with a Nigerian travel certificate and i want to know if i am going to have my fingerprint taken.
Please i want advise from people that have just travelled recently. Thank you

Shakirudee:

I land lagos life and direct thank you for the advise peeps grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Shakirudee:

Landed lagos life and direct no finger printing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Overstay In Uk With Voluntary Return To Nigeria: by busybody20: 7:41pm On May 26, 2011
lolatom:

Were you not the one asking sometime ago if u could travel with a travel certificate without your biometrics taken at heathrow? I stand to be corrected though.

she's d one

@post,
dem force you enter plane? y u comot uk go naija now u wan return after 2 months in Naija  grin. Life is sweet in uk  grin
Re: Overstay In Uk With Voluntary Return To Nigeria: by Shakirudee: 8:12pm On May 26, 2011
lol guys na my client o people i have regularise my papers peeps and am not looking to go to the UK any time soon naija dey sweet me die, So peeps just advise if u have one. And those that  have advise me concerning my client thank you very much.

So your advise are still well come
Re: Overstay In Uk With Voluntary Return To Nigeria: by Shakirudee: 8:18pm On May 26, 2011
@ joxiri thanks for the advise , it has been more that one year she arrived.
Re: Overstay In Uk With Voluntary Return To Nigeria: by OmoTier1(m): 1:30pm On May 27, 2011
Shakirudee:

Thank you.
whether you are serious or not, for the sake of those who might come on NL wanting to read through your post hoping to get something out of it, let me say here that;

Paragraph 320(7B) of the UK Immigration rules deals with issue of overstayers which is subject to
Paragrapgh 320(7C).

PART 9, sub-paragraph (i), paragraph 320(7B) sub-section (a)- (d) clearly states the condition under which an applicant with previous UK immigration history can be refused and that includes overstaying.
WARNING: The 28days start counting 5 days after the DATE OF RECEIPT of the Asylum and Immigration Tribunal, (AIT) decision IF the decision of the home office was appealed at the AIT. As 5 days are allowed for the appellant to file a case in the High Court for a Judicial Review. Otherwise, the 28days starts from the DATE OF RECEIPT of the Home Office decision.

Other than compelling health grounds which must be backed up by applicant medical records in the UK at the time of overstaying, a one year ban comes into effect and any application submitted before the expiration of the one year would be refused no matter the explanation given in your subsequent applications. However, applications submitted after a year gap (12 months) from the date the applicant passport was stamped at the exit gate in the UK, he/she will need to state clearly in the application form that he/she has previously overstayed in the UK but quote the relevant sections of the immigration rules to support thier claim why thier application need not be refused for overstaying since they have served a one year ban before re-applying.
Re: Overstay In Uk With Voluntary Return To Nigeria: by Shakirudee: 3:46pm On May 27, 2011
@Omo_Tier1 , Thank you so much for the advise,
Re: Overstay In Uk With Voluntary Return To Nigeria: by bankyret(m): 8:29pm On Nov 07, 2020
Please, I need your advice. I've overstayed my visa and I came back home in my expense. Pls I wish to re apply please i need your advice on what to do
Shakirudee:
@Omo_Tier1 , Thank you so much for the advise,

(1) (Reply)

Which West African Country Is Best To Live In & Do Business / Work / How To Get The Nigeria Passport / Abuja City – An Overview Of Nigeria’s Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.