Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Help! How Can I Deal With A Difficult Child? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! How Can I Deal With A Difficult Child? (4610 Views)

My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him / How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? / How Do I Deal With An Annoying Father-in-law ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Help! How Can I Deal With A Difficult Child? by mutter(f): 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2011
Just keep trying and keep loving she will change. But change takes place slowly.
Many kids are like that. They need regular supervision. Do not expect everything to change overnight. She needs to feel loved and like a part of the family. These problems you have narrated are not serious issues.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Modern English Baby Names With Their Meaning / Life Is Simple, Life Is Easy / Who Makes The Choice Of Wedding Rings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.