Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

LSDPC Staff, Akinlolu Ajayi Tried Jumping Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / LSDPC Staff, Akinlolu Ajayi Tried Jumping Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge (27778 Views)

Man Stopped From Committing Suicide By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos, Video) / Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) / Family Confirms Death Of Lagos Diploma Holder Who Jumped Into Lagoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LSDPC Staff, Akinlolu Ajayi Tried Jumping Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge by Richy4(m): 1:37pm On Sep 19, 2021

I'm glad it was a happy ending... He has no right to take his life.. smiley

1 Like

Re: LSDPC Staff, Akinlolu Ajayi Tried Jumping Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge by ipobarethieves: 1:37pm On Sep 19, 2021
sad
Re: LSDPC Staff, Akinlolu Ajayi Tried Jumping Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge by olarwhumy6(f): 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2021
Naija my country!

Person wey wan commit suicide, u dey arrest am? Nawa oo
Are they relieving or adding to his problem?

Its well with him.

3 Likes

Re: LSDPC Staff, Akinlolu Ajayi Tried Jumping Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge by Iamvetlander(m): 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]

Go pay ya debt. Onigbese

Babe you really don't know what other people are going through.

1 Like

Re: LSDPC Staff, Akinlolu Ajayi Tried Jumping Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge by ajailer(m): 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2021
Why prosecuting the man nah.... dis naija sef, instead make dem counsel am na prosecute Dem wan take handle the matter thereby escalating whatever challenges he might be facing in life.

Dis naija sef na wa o

1 Like

Re: LSDPC Staff, Akinlolu Ajayi Tried Jumping Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge by Educationalserv: 1:49pm On Sep 19, 2021
Islie:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/09/19/lsdpc-staff-ajayi-attempted-jumping-into-lagoon-from-third-mainland-bridge/
Nigeria police somebody is attempting to comit suicide and you moving him to panti station or a mental hospital or rehabilitation home ? I tire for Nigeria matter .

1 Like

Re: LSDPC Staff, Akinlolu Ajayi Tried Jumping Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge by Philomath1212: 1:49pm On Sep 19, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
If he was really ready to die, nobody would be around to save him. Attention seeker oshi

Betta go pay ya debt. Onigbese radarada grin grin
You dey mind him...
Re: LSDPC Staff, Akinlolu Ajayi Tried Jumping Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge by raphy(m): 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2021
Na.person.wey don chop person money they keep in his custody and to avoid been arrested he try.to kill.himsef .

This kind one.must have build his own house finish for his children and and wife he don't have anything to do again in this shit hole.

So why did they have to stop him .?

Stupid country...when he die his.family will bury him.
Re: LSDPC Staff, Akinlolu Ajayi Tried Jumping Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge by Deblow: 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2021
Wetin persin no go see for Nigeria. Someone can't even take his own life jeje, if the attempt fails, he will be prosecuted! The man at the end of the trial would wish he did the attempt where nobody would see him
Re: LSDPC Staff, Akinlolu Ajayi Tried Jumping Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge by raphy(m): 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2021
ajailer:
Why prosecuting the man nah.... dis naija sef, instead make dem counsel am na prosecute Dem wan take handle the matter thereby escalating whatever challenges he might be facing in life.

Dis naija sef na wa o

This country has no future again na Fulani and bandits plus Robbery and kidnapping full ground now.

1 Like

Re: LSDPC Staff, Akinlolu Ajayi Tried Jumping Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge by KillIgbohoN0W: 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2021
easzypeaszy:
u wl find ur sef in d vry situation soon

I send it back to you & your extended family a thousandfold. Amen.
Re: LSDPC Staff, Akinlolu Ajayi Tried Jumping Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge by Yemi4luv: 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2021
Everything is very cost in this buhari regime, God will punish anybody that will vote for this useless APC government again

1 Like

Re: LSDPC Staff, Akinlolu Ajayi Tried Jumping Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2021
shocked shocked
KillIgbohoN0W:
If he was really ready to die, nobody would be around to save him. Attention seeker oshi

Re: LSDPC Staff, Akinlolu Ajayi Tried Jumping Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge by KillIgbohoN0W: 1:53pm On Sep 19, 2021
Iamvetlander:

Babe you really don't know what other people are going through.

I'm not attacking the suicide. Its the fact that he was seen that I don't accept. If you really wan die nobody go see u
Re: LSDPC Staff, Akinlolu Ajayi Tried Jumping Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge by peppermint7(m): 1:54pm On Sep 19, 2021
Taiwojon:
Please don't oooo

Suicide is not an option o.
Jesus is the saviour of all your problem!

Repent, turn away from your sins and accept Jesus.

Jesus saves
Jesus sef for don help the manchi since
Re: LSDPC Staff, Akinlolu Ajayi Tried Jumping Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge by peppermint7(m): 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:

I'm not attacking the suicide. Its the fact that he was seen that I don't accept. If you really wan die nobody go see u
Who be this dirty petite thief
Re: LSDPC Staff, Akinlolu Ajayi Tried Jumping Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge by BarrElChapo(m): 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2021
Iamvetlander:
But let be honest, this country is getting to the point where the amount of crime and sucide will become so much. The way things are getting expensive is so alarming... Gas of 5kg use to be #2900 early last year, now it is #7000, you can imagine. I went to buy biscuit this morning, I saw a lady complaining bitterly how the price of the commodity she want to buy as skyrocketed, I had to give her money to complete it, she told me she and her children as not eaten since last night, and her husband just sent her some little amount of money for the family to eat and it still wasn't enough.

Something need to be done ooo... If things keep going like this, ITS NOT GOING TO BE GOOD OO

As much you want to paint the gory picture of what has Nigeria become, which is true. try not to be too sensational. Gas of 5kg is not N7000.
Re: LSDPC Staff, Akinlolu Ajayi Tried Jumping Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge by Bahamas95(m): 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2021
Attention seeker.

If he truly wanted to commit suicide nobody would have been able to stop him.
Re: LSDPC Staff, Akinlolu Ajayi Tried Jumping Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge by merits(m): 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2021
aanuoluwami14:
cry
Aanuoluwami14 why is it that you always be the first person to comment on many post?
Why?
Why?
I said why?am angry with you right now! embarassed embarassed tongue undecided

grin grin grin
Re: LSDPC Staff, Akinlolu Ajayi Tried Jumping Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge by Sleekfingers: 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2021
Islie:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/09/19/lsdpc-staff-ajayi-attempted-jumping-into-lagoon-from-third-mainland-bridge/

Why he no go there a night , and jump , nobody go see am that time......he come wan jump in the morning, wey the road go dey busy and people go see am, and rescue him.....yeye dey throw format.....

If he truly wanna commit suicide, he should go and jump at night....
Re: LSDPC Staff, Akinlolu Ajayi Tried Jumping Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge by Gamer999: 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad.....
Pussy ass men everywhere thinking suicide is the only way out

If every human dey consider suicide as an option for every problem we dey go through in life then who go come remain for planet earth
I sent you a pm
Re: LSDPC Staff, Akinlolu Ajayi Tried Jumping Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge by Lashist(m): 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2021
Most problems in nigeria are merely ephemeral until death...not like there are solutions to help Nigerians...so everyone will say ur problems are temporary...it ends when you die cheesy
Re: LSDPC Staff, Akinlolu Ajayi Tried Jumping Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge by poiZon: 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2021
Islie:

This madn no serious to commit suicide.
Wetin do sniper, infact sniper will be more effective and cheaper than this method.
Make him getat
Re: LSDPC Staff, Akinlolu Ajayi Tried Jumping Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge by KillIgbohoN0W: 2:02pm On Sep 19, 2021
[s]
peppermint7:

Who be this dirty petite thief
[/s]

angry
Re: LSDPC Staff, Akinlolu Ajayi Tried Jumping Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge by hopexter(m): 2:03pm On Sep 19, 2021
Jamesbiodun:
Everybody is frustrated and devastated with the economy situation but suicide is not an option sad unless say vampire is real and is about to bite me cheesy

Suicide is not an option yet it’s working out well for some people. Then what other options do you have to reduce this highly occurring suicide attempt
Re: LSDPC Staff, Akinlolu Ajayi Tried Jumping Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge by nedekid: 2:05pm On Sep 19, 2021
He wants to take the easy way out from the Sapa in the country after voting buhari and apc? undecided
Re: LSDPC Staff, Akinlolu Ajayi Tried Jumping Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge by bayulite: 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2021
It’s high time Govt barricades the 3rd Main land bridge with wire mesh.
Re: LSDPC Staff, Akinlolu Ajayi Tried Jumping Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge by peppermint7(m): 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]

angry
I repeat who is this dirty thing
Re: LSDPC Staff, Akinlolu Ajayi Tried Jumping Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge by eedimo(m): 2:20pm On Sep 19, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:

First you should know that those who commit suicide get scared of dying too, I'm sure he was renegotiating his decision before he got caught up.

Be nice with your words except you are just a teenager.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LSDPC Staff, Akinlolu Ajayi Tried Jumping Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge by timefarm(m): 2:21pm On Sep 19, 2021
ChiefSosa:
I sense frustration due to the current state of the country! That 3rd Mainland bridge is a notorious spot for those with suicide on their mind.

Na wa o. What does he mean 'Ephemeral'? The suicide attempter and several other people have been going through difficult challenges for a long time with no hope in sight, especially with the current state of the nation, and this CP is saying 'Ephemeral'!
Mtcheeeew

It is even wicked to still prosecute them in the process again.

1 Like

Re: LSDPC Staff, Akinlolu Ajayi Tried Jumping Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge by Joshcoli(m): 2:24pm On Sep 19, 2021
Instead of mental rehab they want to prosecute him to frustate him the more by asking for bailing fee

1 Like

Re: LSDPC Staff, Akinlolu Ajayi Tried Jumping Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge by Abujason: 2:33pm On Sep 19, 2021
Say it ain’t so!
Oba Akiolu’s brother jumping into the lagoon.
I thought it’s Igbos he wants to jump in.
So now una wan drag lagoon jump with Igbos.
Ok ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Surprising Ways Being In Love Affects YOUR Health / Coronavirus: US Confirms First Death, More Cases Likely / Why You Should Avoid Eating Fruits During Medication - Pharmacist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.