Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

LSDPC Staff, Akinlolu Ajayi Tried Jumping Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / LSDPC Staff, Akinlolu Ajayi Tried Jumping Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge (27779 Views)

Man Stopped From Committing Suicide By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos, Video) / Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) / Family Confirms Death Of Lagos Diploma Holder Who Jumped Into Lagoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LSDPC Staff, Akinlolu Ajayi Tried Jumping Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge by Alexandroanthon: 2:38pm On Sep 19, 2021
How can police prosecute an individual that wanted to commit suicide instead of helping him psychological.

I laugh @ this country

1 Like

Re: LSDPC Staff, Akinlolu Ajayi Tried Jumping Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge by KillIgbohoN0W: 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2021
[s]
peppermint7:

I repeat who is this dirty thing
[/s]

Re: LSDPC Staff, Akinlolu Ajayi Tried Jumping Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge by Lightorder: 2:40pm On Sep 19, 2021
Iamvetlander:
But let be honest, this country is getting to the point where the amount of crime and sucide will become so much. The way things are getting expensive is so alarming... Gas of 5kg use to be #2900 early last year, now it is #7000, you can imagine. I went to buy biscuit this morning, I saw a lady complaining bitterly how the price of the commodity she want to buy as skyrocketed, I had to give her money to complete it, she told me she and her children as not eaten since last night, and her husband just sent her some little amount of money for the family to eat and it still wasn't enough.

Something need to be done ooo... If things keep going like this, ITS NOT GOING TO BE GOOD OO
so so true bro
Re: LSDPC Staff, Akinlolu Ajayi Tried Jumping Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge by placeofallure(f): 2:44pm On Sep 19, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
If he was really ready to die, nobody would be around to save him. Attention seeker oshi

Betta go pay ya debt. Onigbese radarada grin grin

No be only Igboho dem go kill, dem don kill Kanu ni? No iota of human feeling in you. In this very harsh economy, who is not feeling the heat? When they say the rich also cry, na now that talk make sense pass. Come down from your fake high horse and stop blaming the man cause you didn't walk in his shoes. Alabosi!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LSDPC Staff, Akinlolu Ajayi Tried Jumping Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge by treatise: 2:46pm On Sep 19, 2021
ChiefSosa:
I sense frustration due to the current state of the country! That 3rd Mainland bridge is a notorious spot for those with suicide on their mind.

Na wa o. What does he mean 'Ephemeral'? The suicide attempter and several other people have been going through difficult challenges for a long time with no hope in sight, especially with the current state of the nation, and this CP is saying 'Ephemeral'!
Mtcheeeew

Without "ephemeral" the statement would have seemed simple in his consideration hence, inclusion of the word irrespective of the meaning. Na office work.
Re: LSDPC Staff, Akinlolu Ajayi Tried Jumping Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge by lexy2014: 2:50pm On Sep 19, 2021
Islie:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/09/19/lsdpc-staff-ajayi-attempted-jumping-into-lagoon-from-third-mainland-bridge/

“Meanwhile the suspect has been transferred to the State Criminal Investigation Department for investigation and subsequent prosecution,”

suspect in what? what are they prosecuting? how do u prosecute someone that wants to kill himself and u said u rescued him from committing suicide?

1 Like

Re: LSDPC Staff, Akinlolu Ajayi Tried Jumping Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge by placeofallure(f): 2:52pm On Sep 19, 2021
Iamvetlander:
But let be honest, this country is getting to the point where the amount of crime and sucide will become so much. The way things are getting expensive is so alarming... Gas of 5kg use to be #2900 early last year, now it is #7000, you can imagine. I went to buy biscuit this morning, I saw a lady complaining bitterly how the price of the commodity she want to buy as skyrocketed, I had to give her money to complete it, she told me she and her children as not eaten since last night, and her husband just sent her some little amount of money for the family to eat and it still wasn't enough.

Something need to be done ooo... If things keep going like this, ITS NOT GOING TO BE GOOD OO

Don't mind some useless people here saying rubbish. Now I am afraid of picking any strange number I don't know. The number of messages I get begging for this or that is alarming. These are people who I've known before and begging is not habitual for them. Some of them have never even asked me for anything. The way the country is going.....
A woman (this is somebody who sells provision wholesale) broke down in her shop crying. What happened she's fed up. Anything you buy now, it's times two or three when you are buying next. Ah o ga!

3 Likes

Re: LSDPC Staff, Akinlolu Ajayi Tried Jumping Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge by Babaken(m): 2:52pm On Sep 19, 2021
Somebody taken his own life is a criminal act who is he stealing from.

1 Like

Re: LSDPC Staff, Akinlolu Ajayi Tried Jumping Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge by peppermint7(m): 2:54pm On Sep 19, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]

Your body de smell anyhow
Get yourself a life bros
Re: LSDPC Staff, Akinlolu Ajayi Tried Jumping Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge by Iamvetlander(m): 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2021
BarrElChapo:

As much you want to paint the gory picture of what has Nigeria become, which is true. try not to be too sensational. Gas of 5kg is not N7000.

So how much is it bro?
Re: LSDPC Staff, Akinlolu Ajayi Tried Jumping Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge by Adadioranma79(f): 4:16pm On Sep 19, 2021
6kg is 4000, how is 5kg 7000?. We all know things are really expensive but this 5kg Gas for 7k isnt true at all.

Iamvetlander:

Re: LSDPC Staff, Akinlolu Ajayi Tried Jumping Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge by BarrElChapo(m): 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2021
Iamvetlander:

So how much is it bro?

Its is between 500-520 per kg depending on where you're buying from.
Re: LSDPC Staff, Akinlolu Ajayi Tried Jumping Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge by Tpharell: 5:14pm On Sep 19, 2021
venabili:
Hmm.
They will still prosecute and jail him for this failed attempt at taking his own life.
Thats why the 'stunt' should only be attempted when ready. And, I don't understand how they 'rescued' him, because he only failed to execute his plan.
Re: LSDPC Staff, Akinlolu Ajayi Tried Jumping Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge by Brushstrokes20: 9:10pm On Sep 19, 2021
Another aftermath of the satanic CHAINge and next level of IMPOVERISHMENT undecided

The shithole urgently needs a SANE AND SOUND LEADER!
Re: LSDPC Staff, Akinlolu Ajayi Tried Jumping Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge by Gfskw: 9:15pm On Sep 19, 2021
Really
Re: LSDPC Staff, Akinlolu Ajayi Tried Jumping Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 1:32am On Sep 20, 2021
Adadioranma79:
6kg is 4000, how is 5kg 7000?. We all know things are really expensive but this 5kg Gas for 7k isnt true at all.

Auntie Ada wink
How are you doing, my friend?
I just sent you a PM.
Re: LSDPC Staff, Akinlolu Ajayi Tried Jumping Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge by ChiefSosa(m): 7:11am On Sep 20, 2021
GTFO:

How will you know what he meant since you were so quick to leap without looking for the sake of likes..
Now go back to the previous paragraph to see he's referring to the "challenges" we human beings go through individually. Saying it's only for a short time and not forever (ephemeral)... Hence the condemnation of suicidal thoughts/act
Re-read my statement (especially the last one) very well, you'll see what you're looking for. Don't quote me if you can't comprehend! Stop confusing me with you illiterate boyfriends. I don't use words that I don't know the meaning of; no be u go dey educate me...*farts HEAVILY on your breast*

1 Like

Re: LSDPC Staff, Akinlolu Ajayi Tried Jumping Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge by Adadioranma79(f): 7:51am On Sep 20, 2021
Okay, will respond now

SimplyFacts:

Auntie Ada wink
How are you doing, my friend?
I just sent you a PM.
Re: LSDPC Staff, Akinlolu Ajayi Tried Jumping Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge by Pumpumking: 6:39pm On Oct 23, 2021
olarwhumy6:
Naija my country!

Person wey wan commit suicide, u dey arrest am? Nawa oo
Are they relieving or adding to his problem?

Its well with him.

^^^story
Hello babe. Please do u has yansh & can I chop kiss twise? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Surprising Ways Being In Love Affects YOUR Health / Coronavirus: US Confirms First Death, More Cases Likely / Why You Should Avoid Eating Fruits During Medication - Pharmacist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.