Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? (18316 Views)

80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. / Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? / 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by Fireson: 5:18pm On Sep 19, 2021
Kindly share your story as whatever you have passed through might be other people's motivation today . God bless you all.
Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by DorianD(m): 5:21pm On Sep 19, 2021
Growing up as a young man in my teens, I would say I was relatively good looking but then this deadly allergy knocked me down (cealiac syndrome) and my life was on a downward plunge. I was emaciated and always looking sick.this is basically because I couldn't eat wheat, malt, oat and their derivatives.As a matter of fact its been close to a decade since I last tasted bread, biscuits,noodles,etc. My nutritional needs became deficient.I would at this point need extra bucks to by gluten free products which were relatively expensive.Men! The life no just easy but that has been my major motivation to earn more so I could live a more healthy life.Not like I made it yet but hopes are high....Viva LA Vida!

165 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by Machinegun91(m): 5:23pm On Sep 19, 2021
When my ex girlfriend told me to go and look for something good to help my life and stop chasing girls.

Truly I was living from hand to mouth

145 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by Fireson: 5:23pm On Sep 19, 2021
DorianD:
Omg

Kindly share sir
Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by Fireson: 5:24pm On Sep 19, 2021
Machinegun91:
When my ex girlfriend told me to go and look for something good to help my life and stop chasing girls.

Truly I was living from hand to mouth

Chai! So how did you break through sir?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by Machinegun91(m): 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2021
Fireson:

Chai! So how did you break through sir?
I rented my joystick to someone and doubled my hustlings.

155 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 19, 2021
Each time I realise that I live in a very hopeless country, I hustle harder.......

110 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by Benki003(m): 7:52pm On Sep 19, 2021
When my babe deny me infornt of her classmates grin grin

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by PastorFire: 7:53pm On Sep 19, 2021
This will make Frontpage

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by DrBrainstorm(m): 8:21pm On Sep 19, 2021
When I realized poverty is vanity

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by Seakay(m): 9:09pm On Sep 19, 2021
The day I realized I didn't have N10 anywhere to buy pure water.

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by x123xlolls(m): 9:27pm On Sep 19, 2021
When I realized my parents are getting older at any second, and they are always trying hard to set my life on good things (school, business).

I start to double my hustle to take care of them, after taking care of them, I will take care of my self.

Moral: don't take life easy, and work smarter, not always harder, but sometimes work harder.

109 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by 1onebigman(m): 9:48pm On Sep 19, 2021
The story long.though I haven't made the money yet but ......e go pay

2 Likes

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by Yobii(m): 9:54pm On Sep 19, 2021
Lemme keep space, till this reach promise land

1 Like

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by Fireson: 10:02pm On Sep 19, 2021
Benki003:
When my babe deny me infornt of her classmates grin grin

This one choke ...

5 Likes

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by Fireson: 11:00pm On Sep 19, 2021
Seakay:
The day I realized I didn't have N10 anywhere to buy pure water.

Chai

1 Like

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by Katier00(f): 11:43pm On Sep 19, 2021
When I realized that you can't depend on anyone but yourself

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by Fireson: 11:59pm On Sep 19, 2021
Katier00:
When I realized that you can't depend on anyone but yourself

Truer than true ....

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by LikeAking: 12:06am On Sep 20, 2021
When i realized people despise broke/poor people.

24 Likes

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by Nicklaus619(m): 12:51am On Sep 20, 2021
The day my pregnant neighbours wife had to give birth by 1am on a taxi because the husband cant afford a car and her labour started by 11pm, couldn't get a taxi to take her the hospital on time and when we finally got one, it was already 1am and immediately the woman entered the vehicle, her water broke and she starts labouring and boom, the baby came out, blood everywhere, the car was really a mess. The driver begin to cry that we ruin his car grin
The taxi man had to charge them 20K because his car was really a mess.

Then I realised that I just want to give my family the best the life has got to offer, I can't allow my family go through such, never

191 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by Dabronze(m): 3:54am On Sep 20, 2021
Because i can't ask for finiacial assitance is very difficult for me to do.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by Gadafii: 5:29am On Sep 20, 2021
When I realize that I can't have my kids In this country.

15 Likes

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by BigDawsNet: 6:27am On Sep 20, 2021
My mate ladder climbing was shocking

I had to stepup...Thank God I'm also at the top
And I'm going higher

18 Likes

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by aminusodiq(m): 6:52am On Sep 20, 2021
Nn
Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by AntichristXXX: 7:37am On Sep 20, 2021
I don't like people telling me rubbish

13 Likes

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by Focusmind: 8:02am On Sep 20, 2021
The kind of friends I keep.

I have always tried to keep highly-focused people as friends. Right from my primary school, through secondary to University, you must be within the top three in class for me to associate with you.

When we started working, successful people and those with potential became my motivation as their successes and achievements were what I wanted to get. So, I am always motivated when I read profile of successful people and the kind of lives they live. I would equally want to live like them.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by Newusername(m): 9:29am On Sep 20, 2021
I am about to drop out of school and hustle harder now cause no more money to sponsor again. I pray by the end of the day my hustle payoff and I return back to school. So help me God (Amen).

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by espn(m): 9:29am On Sep 20, 2021
When I realise it's all man for himself...

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by room089: 9:29am On Sep 20, 2021
When I discovered that the race truly isn't for the swift ...

8 Likes

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by Toks2008(m): 9:29am On Sep 20, 2021
Hunger

1 Like

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 20, 2021
Poverty ya werey gaan and the fact that shame and ego no fit let me ask people for help & favours

17 Likes

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by tommy589(m): 9:30am On Sep 20, 2021
My mother. Raising kids by a single mother is not an easy task. She never fails to remind us that she owes us no responsibility,like shelter,food etc when we clock 18. That any time we find such in Nigeria's Constitution we should let her know. So I left home and became an adult before 18

34 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Greenspring Graduate Trainee Test / Vacancies In Nasarawa Federal Polytechnic. / How I Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.