Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (886796 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Horatio27: 11:35am On Sep 26, 2014
Veryplain: bro tanks a lot,but I just received a mail from Rhine -waal university of applied science :Dear prospective student,

The following criteria have to be fulfilled concerning your GCE A Level:

You need to have proof of at least 4 subjects, from which one has to be a language and the other mathematics (for both A-Level is required). The other two subjects have to be general-education subjects, from which one has to fit to the program you would like to study. One of these two subjects is required to be completed as A-Level, while it is sufficient if the other subject is completed on the AS-Level. That means, for admission to higher education in Germany you need three A Level and one AS level.

We have no leeway regarding the admission requirements.

If you fulfill the above mentioned requirements we are glad to receive your online application.

:
I received the same response when I sent them a mail but you can still use HND or a year transcript.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Horatio27: 11:39am On Sep 26, 2014
xij38580:

Hi what email did you send it to ? I sent an email to their international-office(at)hochschule-rhein-waal.de on the 21st and have not gotten a reply yet.
it took 18 days before they replied me. it better to call them.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Horatio27: 11:48am On Sep 26, 2014
Eke40seven:
OK guy, good for you. sorry if my reply looks a bit rigid. That's why its always good to ask the school you are applying to specifically. However, what I noted above is a general requirement. Rhine Waal is a very new school with an international orientation and could be very flexible in so many things than the older institutions.
GCE A level is not really a Nigerian exam, just like Cambridge 'A' level. We have not really exploited that option to see If its acceptable by all schools.
I think this your observation will open the floor for a whole new dimension for this BSC admission thing.
I will personally try to send out email to some schools international office to see what their response is like.

Guys with experience, let's discuss this option, it could be better than waiting for another year in a university especially for people with OND and o'level result.
What do you think?
As far as its the Cambridge international A level, its accepted by all schools in Germany. but there are rules that apply. a person can take the exam as an external student but to pass it the person have to know book, not waec knowledge oo as in 100 level knowledge. its costly oo like 130000k for the exam.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ayooluniran(m): 12:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
@ Eke40seven.....thanks a lot................any other person with other ideas are welcomed pls...my questions are as stated below
thanks.

ayooluniran:

ok thanks...I work in a federal university...I plan to study for an Msc in Biomedical Engineering...a 2yrs course...University of Hiedelberg 2015/2016 session....and like i said earlier, i hope to present a letter of sponsorship from the University.....funds usually arrive late from the federal govt. (around early sept of the academic year), so wat we do is to use our money to apply for visa and other requirements earlier to meet up with the school registration deadline pending when funds from d FG arrives.....the letter from the university only covers me......asper my family....i am on my own...but i'll really love to go with them...i'd rather opt for another country than to stay without my family for two yrs...

but the requirements i read thru on d embassy's website scares me ...she has to learn german..after which the certificate of fluency in german will be submitted along with other docs and then pay the 120,000 naira verification of documents fee....then a long wait for five to six months again before embassy decision is reached......

PLS CAN SOMEONE CLARIFY ALL THIS FOR ME.....THANKS
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
This issue is begging for an answer oooo. @Eke, Topeajis, Bebe, and all ogas at the top
This is what I meant the other day that everything about the mail you will send to them must point to your cousin as your all in all officially in Germany in terms of your responsibilities since it has gotten to this level.
Did your cousin mail them? What kind of mail did you and your cousin sent to them?

kunlelikeme: @ALL....These german embassy really mean me this year,but i am sure God will prevail over all inadequacies...I must confess to you this thing wan tire me...but na when things wan better it dey be like this......make i post the mail wey i receive agn from the emabssy today.....abeg wetin me fit do o?

Dear Sir,

as your relatives have declared the formal obligation to pay for your costs of living *only for the length of 6 months*, I would like to inquire how you are going to come up for the costs after the obligation has expired.
Please explain it to me in an e-mail.
As you are aware, the financing of your studies must be ensured for the whole length of bachelor but not only for the first time.

Thank you for your cooperation

this is the seond time i dy receive email from them o..the first one na how do i want to live in frankfurt abd study in kleve cos na my sponsor address i put a default address since i neva get any accomodation.
I have mad contact with my cousin there and he said that they normally give 6months since na 3months dem dey give students,na only when dem come dem go get permit.
he said he will get in touch with the home office,to see what will be don....
have anyone adviertised o,
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ABUkAkA: 12:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
Just received this mail now after my interview TODAY......Is it ok ?

Dear Sir,

in order to complete your visa application, kindly hand in the following documents:

· Confirmation of Deutsche Bank on the opening of your blocked account

· Confirmation of Deutsche Bank stating that the required amount of money has been credited to your blocked account

Kindly provide the documents at the earliest convenience.

You are welcome to send them as a scan via e-mail.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Sincerely yours,

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 12:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
To those that have gotten their visas, I say congrats. For those that are waiting; your waiting time will not be a wasting time; For those that are preparing for their interviews, may the presence and favour of the Lord go with you on your interview day. For those that are looking for money for block account, the Lord that turned the scarcity of Samaria into abundance will provide for you; For those that are seeking admission, you will be favoured in the eyes of the panel that will make decision concerning your case. Success in all ramification is our portion.
And to all ogas in the house, Topeajis, I salute you; Ogheche you are wonderful; Beebe, May God be with you; betty, this is your season to laugh; Eke, Favour will locate you; Damsaty my man, Favour of God will go with you; Dopalz, good news is coming your way and to all the ogas I can't begin to mention their names, may God bless you all.Shalom

5 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by ABUkAkA: 12:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
[quote author=ABUkAkA]Just received this mail now after my interview TODAY......Is it ok ?

Dear Sir,

in order to complete your visa application, kindly hand in the following documents:

· Confirmation of Deutsche Bank stating that the required amount of money has been credited to your blocked account

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Horatio27: 12:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
ABUkAkA: Just received this mail now after my interview TODAY......Is it ok ?

Dear Sir,

its just a reminder to fund your account. most people receive it.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by graciousme(f): 12:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
ABUkAkA: Just finished my Student Visa Interview with the Old Lady. It went well as I was able to answer all her Questions...... tongue......She stamped my Passport, gave me a receipt and told me that they will wait for info from Germany and then contact me through mail. All the questions cam efrom this forum. I thank all who posted their interview questions. Let me post mine.........

Congrats. Did you leave your original documents with them?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ABUkAkA: 12:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
Yes..all.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
geemana: @betty55 congrats betty,which city are you heading to?
I sent you an email.. It will be good for you to act asap.. I may be out for reach in the next days
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jahjehova(m): 1:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
nevilbot: My coordinating professor in Frankfurt just helped me to secure a room in Offenbach for 360 euro inclusive of all bills. Guys in Germany, considering my monthly alawi is 670, and I will pay 70 for health insurance, will the remaining 240 be enuf for me to survive in a month plz, food and cloth books and flex.

I still dey wait for embassy ooooo

Na student hostel? If yes, its a no no. We wey dey Stuttgart sef dey pay far less dan dat. If outside d campus, perhaps but it should not be offenbach. I know a lady (Abiegirl) staying not far fro Frankfurt that's paying about 215euro if I'm rigth for all facilities too. Mannheim to be precise and its abt 30mins to Frankfurt via ICE. Shine thine eyes bro/sis
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 1:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
honourableseyi: To those that have gotten their visas, I say congrats. For those that are waiting; your waiting time will not be a wasting time; For those that are preparing for their interviews, may the presence and favour of the Lord go with you on your interview day. For those that are looking for money for block account, the Lord that turned the scarcity of Samaria into abundance will provide for you; For those that are seeking admission, you will be favoured in the eyes of the panel that will make decision concerning your case. Success in all ramification is our portion.
And to all ogas in the house, Topeajis, I salute you; Ogheche you are wonderful; Beebe, May God be with you; betty, this is your season to laugh; Eke, Favour will locate you; Damsaty my man, Favour of God will go with you; Dopalz, good news is coming your way and to all the ogas I can't begin to mention their names, may God bless you all.Shalom

Honourable seyi, I claim that oo.
After sending emails to schools, most of them demanded for C1 profiency..
Na wah for these german schools oo
Still hunting tho... Beebee, how are you and studies??
Take care bro !
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jahjehova(m): 1:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
I was there.

The Benz Musuem

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
ABUkAkA: Just received this mail now after my interview TODAY......Is it ok ?

Dear Sir,

It shows that you have succeeded jare. If you weren't successful they wouldn't have sent you this message. It could have been a different story.
Congratulations!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nevilbot: 2:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
My bro and sis on nairaland.thank Jehovah God almighty for me o.after waiting for more than a month,i got d long awaited mail today o to come wit 3 months insurance and passport. Oh boy flexing go dey dis nyt o.

Wat i already bot is a one year mansard insurance,i gues sumone said i can use dat. As for d accomodation,plz sumone should help me wit d link to abiegirl mayb she can help cus dat 360 no b beans o.. Frankfurt n point

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
dolpaz:

Honourable seyi, I claim that oo.
After sending emails to schools, most of them demanded for C1 profiency..
Na wah for these german schools oo
Still hunting tho... Beebee, how are you and studies??
Take care bro !

Hunting ke? I thought you are through with ni? C1? What criteria did you use? Which course are you pursuing? May be I can come out with something meaningful in co-hunting. Shalom

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
nevilbot: My bro and sis on nairaland.thank Jehovah God almighty for me o.after waiting for more than a month,i got d long awaited mail today o to come wit 3 months insurance and passport. Oh boy flexing go dey dis nyt o.

Wat i already bot is a one year mansard insurance,i gues sumone said i can use dat. As for d accomodation,plz sumone should help me wit d link to abiegirl mayb she can help cus dat 360 no b beans o.. Frankfurt n point
"..................
Oh, what peace we often forfeit,
Oh, what needless pain we bear,
All because we do not carry
Everything to God in prayer!"

You were worrying yourself needlessly. Thank God finally that your wishes have been granted.
Congratulations my brother! I tap into your blessings.

3 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by nevilbot: 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
Eke40seven:
"..................
Oh, what peace we often forfeit,
Oh, what needless pain we bear,
All because we do not carry
Everything to God in prayer!"

You were worrying yourself needlessly. Thank God finally that your wishes have been granted.
Congratulations my brother! I tap into your blessings.

i pray and i throw al my burden nto God.its just normal and human to feel stresd wen u av to wait dat lng

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by ohimai83: 4:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
I have German health insurance already. Do I still need the 3 months travel insurance? Thank you guys.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
ohimai83: I have German health insurance already. Do I still need the 3 months travel insurance? Thank you guys.
Is it not obvious? One says health insurance, the other says travel insurance

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 7:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
nevilbot: My bro and sis on nairaland.thank Jehovah God almighty for me o.after waiting for more than a month,i got d long awaited mail today o to come wit 3 months insurance and passport. Oh boy flexing go dey dis nyt o.

Congrats Nevilbot..

Der Mann Denkt, Gott Lenkt

I also tap into ur blessing..

Honourable Seyi, you have a mail oooo
Re: German Embassy And Visa by XpensiveT(m): 8:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
@Eke40seven...pls I just sent u a mail via nairaland. Am waiting to have a reply from you sir and a sample copy of d letter. Thank You
Re: German Embassy And Visa by graciousme(f): 9:00pm On Sep 26, 2014

Congratulations. May His name be praised now and always.

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by iluminati: 10:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
kunlelikeme: @ALL....These german embassy really mean me this year,but i am sure God will prevail over all inadequacies...I must confess to you this thing wan tire me...but na when things wan better it dey be like this......make i post the mail wey i receive agn from the emabssy today.....abeg wetin me fit do o?

Dear Sir,

as your relatives have declared the formal obligation to pay for your costs of living *only for the length of 6 months*, I would like to inquire how you are going to come up for the costs after the obligation has expired.
Please explain it to me in an e-mail.
As you are aware, the financing of your studies must be ensured for the whole length of bachelor but not only for the first time.

Thank you for your cooperation

this is the seond time i dy receive email from them o..the first one na how do i want to live in frankfurt abd study in kleve cos na my sponsor address i put a default address since i neva get any accomodation.
I have mad contact with my cousin there and he said that they normally give 6months since na 3months dem dey give students,na only when dem come dem go get permit.
he said he will get in touch with the home office,to see what will be don....
have anyone adviertised o,

Your sponsor shouldn't have said he will sponsor you for only 6 months. Tell your sponsor to rush down to the foreigners office where they gave him that sponsorship and change that 6 months to at least one year. Then scan it to embassy while replying them cos e no get any better reply wey u fit give them now wey go get head.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by phucado: 10:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
IGI PLC, THIRD FLOOR,
No. 5, NEW LAGOS ROAD,
BESIDE ECOBANK PLC,
BENIN CITY, EDO STATE.
Tel: 052-878316
Toll Free Lines:
08031230060-3, 01-6213174

The Branch Manager
Mr. Mike Dike
Tel: 08033067801
E-mail: mdike@iginigeria.com
betty55: please can any one help me out with any travel insurance adress in lagos,l live in benin and don,t know my way around in lagos verry well.thanks

Contact

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by iluminati: 10:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
nevilbot: My coordinating professor in Frankfurt just helped me to secure a room in Offenbach for 360 euro inclusive of all bills. Guys in Germany, considering my monthly alawi is 670, and I will pay 70 for health insurance, will the remaining 240 be enuf for me to survive in a month plz, food and cloth books and flex.

I still dey wait for embassy ooooo

Yes the remaining will be enough but to be frank 360 euros monthly for one room is a whooping sum. Can't you get something cheaper. 360 euro per month is like paying 78k naira monthly for one room.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by segadebayo: 11:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
I'm most grateful to God for his blessings in my life and in a country were almost nothing works and we're ruled by SELFISH leaders a medium like this exist were Nigerians support one another, we would get there. I got that long awaited mail of (3 months insurance come and collect your visa). We would all get there, thanks guys and most of all Thank God.
Also am in search of cheap flights, planning to leave in a week or so (Emirates, Iberia any other ideas my Ogas and madams) thanks y'all

3 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by geemana(m): 11:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
betty55: @geemana l am heading to hermannsburg fachhochschule
@betty55 - I wish you all the best.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by oladunwo(m): 11:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
segadebayo: I'm most grateful to God for his blessings in my life and in a country were almost nothing works and we're ruled by SELFISH leaders a medium like this exist were Nigerians support one another, we would get there. I got that long awaited mail of (3 months insurance come and collect your visa). We would all get there, thanks guys and most of all Thank God.
Also am in search of cheap flights, planning to leave in a week or so (Emirates, Iberia any other ideas my Ogas and madams) thanks
y'all

Congratulations bros

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 12:22am On Sep 27, 2014
segadebayo: I'm most grateful to God for his blessings in my life and in a country were almost nothing works and we're ruled by SELFISH leaders a medium like this exist were Nigerians support one another, we would get there. I got that long awaited mail of (3 months insurance come and collect your visa). We would all get there, thanks guys and most of all Thank God.
Also am in search of cheap flights, planning to leave in a week or so (Emirates, Iberia any other ideas my Ogas and madams) thanks y'all
congrats bro..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (481)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.