Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) (36097 Views)

Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him / Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals / Zambian Woman Divorces Her Illiterate Husband After He Sponsored Her Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) by nedekid: 10:01am On Sep 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
which one be 32- year relationship. Did the man marry her when she was 8 years old or something ? undecided

I mean the daughter sef looks like an 8 - 10 year old pikin for there. Which kain 32-year marriage be this one? undecided
My thoughts too.
Does not add up.
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) by effort1: 10:03am On Sep 20, 2021
BigDawsNet:
By law the both of them can share custody of the kids...

She can only submit the daughter to the father if she show sign or prove she won't be able to take care of her

No, the court decides who to take custody of a child, not the woman.
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 10:04am On Sep 20, 2021
Meme loading, the way the girl positioned is epic. grin

Why trying to force her na undecided, it's obvious she loves her dad more.....The woman should leave her alone then.
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) by pacespot(m): 10:05am On Sep 20, 2021
Marriage is a scam, at least in Nigeria right now. Who says the kids raised by a single parent cannot be prosperous.
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) by purples25(f): 10:12am On Sep 20, 2021
Taking the girl to cook and clean for her. Of course she does not believe that the girl has a say. She will make that girl her new emotional punching bag, house help and husband. The girl won't be allowed to go out and develop her life, since mommy needs company and compensation. I speak from some where, don't quote me on this.

Can you see she did not drag a boy instead? She needs a pliable house help and she knows the son can refuse to be that because he is a man. Mothers often believe their daughters are the dustbins of the family. A lot of times, women just can't treat other women right. They demand for rights from men, but they don't think their fellow women actually deserve it.

Believe me, that girl is struggling because this woman will over work her, treats her without respect and will turn her to a personal cook. Mommy is tired of married life, she doesn't want to cook again. In a house with the two of them, who do you really think will do the house chores? Mommy? No, this girl is going to be her personal maid. And if she is with the father, yes, she will work, but the father will not be as picky and troublesome as the mother. She would not be required to keep every cupboard and crevice shiny until she is thirty five. Mark my words, this woman, if she keeps her, will block her from school, cause trouble in marriage, eventually this girl will serve her until she is near forty. Mark my words.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) by Neddstark: 10:13am On Sep 20, 2021
Weak man. Make the marriage go but not my children. Men, hustle o
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:13am On Sep 20, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
DAUGHTER already knows the TROUBLE COOKER.
Feminist will not like this statement
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) by BigDawsNet: 10:17am On Sep 20, 2021
effort1:

No, the court decides who to take custody of a child, not the woman.

Stop acting dumb, oga.

Mate, when I said by the "law" you should know I'm talking about the final decisions of the judge!...the court obviously decides who get the custody depending on whose fit to take care of them....
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) by Aurelius1(m): 10:18am On Sep 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
which one be 32- year relationship. Did the man marry her when she was 8 years old or something ? undecided

I mean the daughter sef looks like an 8 - 10 year old pikin for there. Which kain 32-year marriage be this one? undecided
Exactly what I was thinking. The woman looks like she's in her mid 50s, meaning the man must have married her when she was 18.
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) by Wahalaperson: 10:21am On Sep 20, 2021
One bad guy Don dey shine dis one Congo for one side
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) by Cantonese: 10:22am On Sep 20, 2021
No need to waste time or think unnecessarily.

NO BE THE MAN SHE BORN AM FOR.
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) by Aurelius1(m): 10:26am On Sep 20, 2021
Fake story. The woman is forcing her daughter to go to school. In the second picture, see both parent holding the girl, trying to force her inside the car. We mustn't swallow every story we read here hook, line and sinker. We must analyse. That's why we have brains.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) by effort1: 10:36am On Sep 20, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Mate, when I said by the "law" you should know I'm talking about the final decisions of the judge!...the court obviously decides who get the custody depending on whose fit to take care of them....

Ok bro. Apologies for the misunderstanding

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) by Lifeemetu(m): 10:47am On Sep 20, 2021
Is the marriage 32 years?
Or the wife 32years.
Cause I can't understand.
Abi them no born on time
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) by Love55freas(m): 11:16am On Sep 20, 2021
I don't even know what to say
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 20, 2021
After 32yrs of marriage and still have those little kids. Something is not adding up. And that woman needs a mirror. Children most especially girls should be happy going with their mother.
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 20, 2021
kcnwaigbo:
The man is a weakling
How is he a weakling?
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 20, 2021
muller101:
Evil woman. There are lots and lots of them in Naira land.
Lmao..... women don show you pepper.... Its fine boy.... Your Angel is on the way.
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 20, 2021
Bahamas95:
Meme loading, the way the girl positioned is epic. grin

Why trying to force her na undecided, it's obvious she loves her dad more.....The woman should leave her alone then.
my only annoyance will be after forcing those kids to go with her, then she comes back to complain of the man not sending enough money to take care of them.
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) by HRMK: 11:48am On Sep 20, 2021
32YRS?AND WITH KIDS STILL USING FEEDING BOTTLES?LET HIM GO FOR DNA TEST!
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) by larryking540: 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2021
Olunmercy56:
It's shows the woman is the problem
there is something definitely wrong ,if a man is on his knees begging for forgiveness ,it's not easy for any one ,if he doesn't beat you up ,abuse you ,then I don't see reason why couple should break a union ,it doesn't affect the woman that much it affect the kids ,,,
most people use the term irreconcilable difference....is there any problem without a solution??...
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) by Yankee101: 12:38pm On Sep 20, 2021
Abeg go where food and care go dey
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) by larryking540: 12:38pm On Sep 20, 2021
with datas provided ,when a divorce takes place ,most times it is initiated by the woman and most times again they regret their action (divorce)

imagine the responsibility the man does for the hux and after the divorce u have to do it yourself ,,,,,,and most time start looking for younger boys to sleep around with
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 1:14pm On Sep 20, 2021
pacespot:
Marriage is a scam, at least in Nigeria right now. Who says the kids raised by a single parent cannot be prosperous.
I am glad you mentioned that the scam you speak of has to do with Nigeria. undecided
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 1:30pm On Sep 20, 2021
purples25:
Taking the girl to cook and clean for her. Of course she does not believe that the girl has a say. She will make that girl her new emotional punching bag, house help and husband. The girl won't be allowed to go out and develop her life, since mommy needs company and compensation. I speak from some where, don't quote me on this.

Can you see she did not drag a boy instead? She needs a pliable house help and she knows the son can refuse to be that because he is a man. Mothers often believe their daughters are the dustbins of the family. A lot of times, women just can't treat other women right. They demand for rights from men, but they don't think their fellow women actually deserve it.

Believe me, that girl is struggling because this woman will over work her, treats her without respect and will turn her to a personal cook. Mommy is tired of married life, she doesn't want to cook again. In a house with the two of them, who do you really think will do the house chores? Mommy? No, this girl is going to be her personal maid. And if she is with the father, yes, she will work, but the father will not be as picky and troublesome as the mother. She would not be required to keep every cupboard and crevice shiny until she is thirty five. Mark my words, this woman, if she keeps her, will block her from school, cause trouble in marriage, eventually this girl will serve her until she is near forty. Mark my words.

Hmmmmmm.
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 1:37pm On Sep 20, 2021
And the girl don't wanna go.

Ohh pity the small one is just busy eating biscuit don't even know what's going on, when she's grown she will hear the story....
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) by themanderon: 1:56pm On Sep 20, 2021
The face of that woman has told the entre story. Even the poor girl is trying to flee from her. What a shame!!!
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) by TundeEdnut35(m): 2:13pm On Sep 20, 2021
Idamond:
30+ years and the child is still an infant..

the should allow the woman to take the child along when the time comes the child would definitely return.
infants are 6 months to 2 years those kids are above 2 years modify your erroneous English
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) by UnabashedIPOB: 3:52pm On Sep 20, 2021
Any advice from lawyers in the house?

In the US, in any divorce case, it's the responsibility of the court to make a decision in the best interest of a minor child or children. This decision includes but not limited to which of the divorcing parents should be awarded the custody. In making this decision, the court would consider the effects changes in any living arrangements would have on the child (friends, distance to school, neighborhood, etc), the safety of the child and which of the parents would be in a better position to take care of the child. Generally, courts would award joint (split) custody to both parents unless a parent does not meet the above enumerated criteria. For joint custody, the child lives with both parents on alternating schedule convenient to all parties involved. Having said that, in the interim, courts are usually biased towards the father and would let the child stay with the mother until it makes a determination. So, in conclusion, I would say that both parents would share custody of the child when the divorce is final. But the court most likely would let the child stay with her mother in the mean time unless the home environment and other factors are not conducive for the child.
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) by eyinjuege: 3:55pm On Sep 20, 2021
The children may not be his children though.
They all look quite young for a 32 year old relationship, but anything can happen
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) by onunwa21(m): 4:44pm On Sep 20, 2021
After 32 years!!
Oil don finish naa
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:20am On Sep 26, 2021
Any man that allows to with on God for a child while he knows his sperm is ok is a big fool...

A relationship of 32 yes crashed.. see the kids barely around 8 yrs old..
If the Haggard woman started giving birth earlier.. their last child would be around early 20s ..
Men should know that affairs favour women by default and learn to play it to their advantsge from the blast of the whistle.. if to say this man pursue this woman after 3 yrs of relationship and impregnate another lady and bring her home.. he won't be dragging under age children by now..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marital War: You Are My Girlfriend, Not Wife – Husband (Photos) / Generator Fumes Kill Couple In Edo State, Corpses Discovered By Son.Photos/Video / White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.