Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:14 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) (26451 Views)

Referees Body, PGMOL Accepts VAR Calls Against West Ham And Newcastle Were Wrong / Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham / Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Men’s Player Of The Year At Dubai Globe Soccer Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by Samanza89: 8:51am On Sep 20, 2021
Bukasint:
When did he become a Manchester United player? I thought he is in Real Madrid or Juventus. Op pls make corrections abeg.

Lol... You're sleeping on a bicycle pls wake up.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by akdjr(m): 8:58am On Sep 20, 2021
I understand that his input can not be overemphasize, but the man of the match to me is David De Gea
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by Xfemt(m): 9:16am On Sep 20, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Clearly he’s being favored.

Man U no go go anywhere with this favoritism.

What happened to lingard’s winning goal?

Or De gea’s saved penalty?

Bunch of Mumu voters.

bros go take snipper if e pain you grin

Live our GOAT
We love him cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by Latakia(f): 9:16am On Sep 20, 2021
Mirawonder007:
alaye must u lie to make ur word makes sense
Alaye must u lie to defend Messi because you are not happy to see the real GOAT doing what he know how to do best in the EPL

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by Spacoucheubani: 9:18am On Sep 20, 2021
He was the best player on the pitch for 90mins made the most shots at goal and also scored the equalizer. He was rubbed off 2 clear penalties. People complaining why it should be given to lingard or de gea. Wat exactly did this two do, if not scoring a goal and saving a penalty respectively. Cr7 had more impact in the match than 2 of these players

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by ddippset(m): 9:21am On Sep 20, 2021
TeamLeader:

What do you expect from CR7 at 38? He has won the EPL before so what's the big deal in winning it again? Make that dwarf come to EPL if den born hin papa well na. Of all the top 5 leagues the French league is the weakest
Lol

Firstly you don't have to lie about Ronaldo's age just to prove your falsehood. He is 36 not 38.

Secondly no one cares whether French league is the weakest...
All we want to see is Messi lift a trophy and Ronaldo go trophyless.
He already has won more league titles than Ronaldo and all we want to see is him extending the gap.

I couldn't care less if he wins Nigerian league sef.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by ddippset(m): 9:26am On Sep 20, 2021
goodheart02:

Did i hear u mention national team for Messi? U messi fans can be very delusional. Between him and CR7 who has had more national team impact?? And how many international trophies has he won with his national team? Or are we not talking about the same Messi that has retired several times from national team out of frustration... Lol

U should be the one to quit substance abuse and not that dude.... Lol
*Copa America trophy
*Olympic Gold
*Under 20 World Cup
*World Cup Golden Ball
*Copa America Golden Ball 1
*Copa America Golden Ball 2
*Under 20 World Cup Golden Ball
*Copa America Golden Boot
*Under 20 World Cup Golden Boot
*Argentina all time top scorer
*Argentina all time top Assister

Over to you; tell us how Ronaldo made more impact than Messi at National team.

Stop abusing substance, or I will get the NDLEA on your assss.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by mabea: 9:27am On Sep 20, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Bunch of Mumu voters.

And what happened to Ronaldo's equalizer?

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by princewarri1985: 9:39am On Sep 20, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Bunch of Mumu voters.

To determined who is crowned man of the match, it is done through voting and it's not like Nigeria election that can easily be rigged, so do your investigation well before comenting, The process is very transparent and ronaldo deserve the award

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by Rastaramsey(m): 9:45am On Sep 20, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Bunch of Mumu voters.

U must be a Messi fan boy

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by goodheart02(m): 9:49am On Sep 20, 2021
ddippset:

*Copa America trophy
*Olympic Gold
*Under 20 World Cup
*World Cup Golden Ball
*Copa America Golden Ball 1
*Copa America Golden Ball 2
*Under 20 World Cup Golden Ball
*Copa America Golden Boot
*Under 20 World Cup Golden Boot
*Argentina all time top scorer
*Argentina all time top Assister

Over to you; tell us how Ronaldo made more impact than Messi at National team.

Stop abusing substance, or I will get the NDLEA on your assss.

I'm talking of int'l trophies oga stop all these unnecessary stat padding. Which one is Argentina all time assist biko? Who has the highest Portuguese, European and international goal record? We CR7 guys don't talk about it because it's even unnecessary despite it's an unbeatable feat. U Messi fans can dig out and create rubbish stats

You're even mentioning under 20 and Olympic medal, imagine. Shey na U20 and Olympic medal wey Pele, Maradonna and Zidane take become legends abi?? What happened to senior team trophy?? Abi no be the same Olympic medal Amokachi and Taribo win? That means dem dey the same level with your Messi naa

Mind u, there's a reason players can play for another nation after playing under 20, and that's because that stage is irrelevant.

Under 20 and Olympic my black ass!!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by justjify(m): 9:54am On Sep 20, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Bunch of Mumu voters.

I am telling you

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by justjify(m): 9:57am On Sep 20, 2021
They voted like Hausas and Yorubas during election in Nigeria. Its sad that a keeper that saved a penalty and stopped other crucial shots from entering the net wasn't considered for the Man of the match

angry angry angry angry
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by Lamasta(m): 10:01am On Sep 20, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Bunch of Mumu voters.

Performance is the decider not penalty save or goal scored, check the performance of all the players and you will understand that Ronaldo is the worthy MOTM without sentiment cool

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by ddippset(m): 10:10am On Sep 20, 2021
goodheart02:

[s]I'm talking of int'l trophies oga stop all these unnecessary stat padding. Which one is Argentina all time assist biko? Who has the highest Portuguese, European and international goal record? We CR7 guys don't talk about it because it's even unnecessary despite it's an unbeatable feat. U Messi fans can dig out and create rubbish stats

You're even mentioning under 20 and Olympic medal, imagine. Shey na U20 and Olympic medal wey Pele, Maradonna and Zidane take become legends abi?? What happened to senior team trophy?? Abi no be the same Olympic medal Amokachi and Taribo win? That means dem dey the same level with your Messi naa

Mind u, there's a reason players can play for another nation after playing under 20, and that's because that stage is irrelevant.

Under 20 and Olympic my black[/s] ass!!
grin

Oga you asked for impact and I gave you impact with the national team.

Outline what Ronaldo has won with Portugal individually and collectively and stop blabbing.

That false narrative that Ronaldo has performed better for NT has long been discarded and thrashed in the dust bin of history.

PS

In case you want to be unfortunate and argue, i tell you for free THE OLYMPIC GOLD IS A MILLION TIMES MORE VALUABLE THAN THAT GLORIFIED FRIENDLY COMPETITION YOU CALL UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE...

cheesy

Oya outline Ronaldo's personal and team achievement for Portugal now.

I am waiting..

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by NoFucksToGive: 10:18am On Sep 20, 2021
Fasshyt:

Wait what is tapping goal?goal is goal so stop all your hatred against ronaldo..why can't you check argentina vs bilovia from the 3goals your goat scored he score with tapping

If you don't watch the match you can check it on youtube..thank you ���

Check who you quoted

Are you sure you are sober ?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by TVTKOKO(m): 10:29am On Sep 20, 2021
And so what?? MOTM that Messi is tired of receiving?
This is exactly the best criterion in which footballers should be judged! And unsurprisingly, Ronaldo has just over 120 MOTM while Messi have 200+ despite cristiano playing over 100 matches more than Messi.

When it comes to Real football, No one i repeat NO MORTAL comes close to Lionel Andrés Messi Cuccitini

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by TVTKOKO(m): 10:46am On Sep 20, 2021
goodheart02:

I'm talking of int'l trophies oga stop all these unnecessary stat padding. Which one is Argentina all time assist biko? Who has the highest Portuguese, European and international goal record? We CR7 guys don't talk about it because it's even unnecessary despite it's an unbeatable feat. U Messi fans can dig out and create rubbish stats

Under 20 and Olympic my black ass!!
lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy Olympic not a thing? Oya mention any international football your Ororo has won Man Of The Tournament.

The only thing is that, your Ororo is a prolific goalscorer and nothing more. That's the basis of argument for all you Ronaldo fans!
Even the goals sef Messi has more based on goal ratio lol

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:51am On Sep 20, 2021
WriterNig:

Premier League

"Ridiculous award, Someone that was just looking for cheap penalty like his life depends on it.

What happened to the keeper that saved a late penalty to put them on joint top of the table?

I guess even if Ronaldo is on the bench as long as his name is on the team list he would still be given the man of the match awards...ass lickers". - Village People spokesperson

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by freeman67: 10:52am On Sep 20, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Bunch of Mumu voters.

You just spoke like someone who rarely watch the game. How do you thing they give Man of the match? Just by scoring winning goals? If they were to favour in that match, he would have at least had two penalty but even when they was a clear contact he wasn't given.

He played the game complete and contributed seriously. He scored the equalising goal. Then you feel someone that just played for just about 17-20 mins should win man of the match ahead of him?

Lingard's goal could win goal of the week or even month no doubt but that alone will not give him MOM. To know about Ronaldo's contribution to that game, you can ask Zouma what he had to contend with but even with the way he defended so well Ronaldo still scored.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by nuelyoyo(m): 11:46am On Sep 20, 2021
Bukasint:
When did he become a Manchester United player? I thought he is in Real Madrid or Juventus. Op pls make corrections abeg.
You were not informed? smiley
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by TeeGentle(m): 12:54pm On Sep 20, 2021
Karleb:

Football is not for you, stick to Zee World

Bros kai na
i no like am oo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by Truvelisback(m): 1:26pm On Sep 20, 2021
Wrong crowning. De gea should have been crowned instead of CRS. He saved the best for last.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by iTearHerToto: 1:43pm On Sep 20, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Bunch of Mumu voters.

Stfu you blued fans angry
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by Akinleye22: 2:13pm On Sep 20, 2021
https:///J8p6FGEdImy0708jUsUeV8,NPOWER BATCH C GROUP AND NEWS AND UPDATES
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by Oluwademilade: 2:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Bunch of Mumu voters.

It's an open vote. Even you can vote for your man of the match on the premier league website. There's no favouritsm here

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by ofiko123(m): 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2021
Congratulations to cristiano ronaldo..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by RapistOnBail: 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2021
[quote author=Oluwademilade post=106002677][/quote]It says a lot to the number of fans only Ronaldo has to himself
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by amamahdaniel(m): 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2021
goodheart02:

Did i hear u mention national team for Messi? U messi fans can be very delusional. Between him and CR7 who has had more national team impact?? And how many international trophies has he won with his national team? Or are we not talking about the same Messi that has retired several times from national team out of frustration... Lol

U should be the one to quit substance abuse and not that dude.... Lol

You get sense so?
Messi has more national team honor than Ronaldo.

Juniors World Cup
Olympic medal
Copa America
3 times runner up in copa America
2nd position World Cup.
Best player in World Cup

If you are talking about international don’t just compare. The difference is there
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by goodheart02(m): 4:44pm On Sep 20, 2021
amamahdaniel:

You get sense so?
Messi has more national team honor than Ronaldo.

Juniors World Cup
Olympic medal
Copa America
3 times runner up in copa America
2nd position World Cup.
Best player in World Cup

If you are talking about international don’t just compare. The difference is there

You're still mentioning the same junior world cup and Olympic medal. I believe u are the one without sense. So na Junior world cup and Olympic medal Pele and Maradonna take become legends eh?? No be the same medal Amokachi win??

Una no dey shame, everytime junior world cup.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by goodheart02(m): 4:48pm On Sep 20, 2021
TVTKOKO:
lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy Olympic not a thing? Oya mention any international football your Ororo has won Man Of The Tournament.

The only thing is that, your Ororo is a prolific goalscorer and nothing more. That's the basis of argument for all you Ronaldo fans!
Even the goals sef Messi has more based on goal ratio lol

Funny enough for 30yrs from now your children will not ask u who has the highest goal ratio, but who was the highest goal scorer of all time. History records goals not ratio.

It's not about the beauty of the handwriting but the result of the exams

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games / Kelechi Nwakali Joins Porto On Loan / Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.