Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:14 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) (26446 Views)

Referees Body, PGMOL Accepts VAR Calls Against West Ham And Newcastle Were Wrong / Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham / Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Men’s Player Of The Year At Dubai Globe Soccer Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by goodheart02(m): 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2021
ddippset:
grin

Oga you asked for impact and I gave you impact with the national team.

Outline what Ronaldo has won with Portugal individually and collectively and stop blabbing.

That false narrative that Ronaldo has performed better for NT has long been discarded and thrashed in the dust bin of history.

PS

In case you want to be unfortunate and argue, i tell you for free THE OLYMPIC GOLD IS A MILLION TIMES MORE VALUABLE THAN THAT GLORIFIED FRIENDLY COMPETITION YOU CALL UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE...

cheesy

Oya outline Ronaldo's personal and team achievement for Portugal now.

I am waiting..

All of a sudden the prestigious UEFA Euros and Nations League is now glorified because Messi isn't involved... Lol... Messi fans shaa. But hope u know that the Copa America is whack. A competition without a qualifiers, no extra time, and always having Brazil and Argentina in the finals, nothing spectacular, now compare it to the glory and international media and sponsorship presence the Euro gained. I'm sure the cracker matches kept gracing your tv screen till the end of the competition... Lol.

On a more serious note the Copa America competition is below par, and this is the same competition that took your Messi several attempts to conquer. That speaks a lot of volumes u know. And as for Ronaldo's personal and national achievements, i think Google will give u what u need, since you're suddenly myopic. Pls i don't have time to argue further.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by ddippset(m): 7:49pm On Sep 20, 2021
goodheart02:

All of a sudden the prestigious UEFA Euros and Nations League is now glorified because Messi isn't involved... Lol... Messi fans shaa. But hope u know that the Copa America is whack. A competition without a qualifiers, no extra time, and always having Brazil and Argentina in the finals, nothing spectacular, now compare it to the glory and international media and sponsorship presence the Euro gained. I'm sure the cracker matches kept gracing your tv screen till the end of the competition... Lol.

On a more serious note the Copa America competition is below par, and this is the same competition that took your Messi several attempts to conquer. That speaks a lot of volumes u know. And as for Ronaldo's personal and national achievements, i think Google will give u what u need, since you're suddenly myopic. Pls i don't have time to argue further.
No one said anything about Euros.

I only talked about Nations FRIENDLY league..

Messi has won 3 important trophies for Argentina and at least 5 individual awards.

Name Ronaldo own!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by Equity15(m): 7:57pm On Sep 20, 2021
ddippset:
No one said anything about Euros.

I only talked about Nations FRIENDLY league..

Messi has won 3 important trophies for Argentina and at least 5 individual awards.

Name Ronaldo own!
three how? Please name them.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by ddippset(m): 12:58am On Sep 21, 2021
Equity15:
three how? Please name them.
What do you mean three?

I just mentioned 3 Team trophies and 5 individual awards.

So I expect you to ask me to name the 8 of them not 3.

Anything other than that doesn't deserve a response.

What nonsense!
We are talking about player Impact for the NT team and you want to disregard his individual brilliance.

What rubbish!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by Kingcalls: 2:27am On Sep 21, 2021
ddippset:

*Copa America trophy
*Olympic Gold
*Under 20 World Cup
*World Cup Golden Ball
*Copa America Golden Ball 1
*Copa America Golden Ball 2
*Under 20 World Cup Golden Ball
*Copa America Golden Boot
*Under 20 World Cup Golden Boot
*Argentina all time top scorer
*Argentina all time top Assister

Over to you; tell us how Ronaldo made more impact than Messi at National team.

Stop abusing substance, or I will get the NDLEA on your assss.

U forgot to add super copa grin grin grin grin ...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by Equity15(m): 4:50pm On Sep 21, 2021
ddippset:
What do you mean three?

I just mentioned 3 Team trophies and 5 individual awards.

So I expect you to ask me to name the 8 of them not 3.

Anything other than that doesn't deserve a response.

What nonsense!
We are talking about player Impact for the NT team and you want to disregard his individual brilliance.

What rubbish!!
you're a joker. Bye

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by Teflon7: 5:33pm On Sep 21, 2021
Equity15:
you're a joker. Bye
He is not just a joke...a sick joke at that
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by ddippset(m): 6:12pm On Sep 21, 2021
Equity15:
you're a joker. Bye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games / Kelechi Nwakali Joins Porto On Loan / Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.