Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,095 members, 7,849,423 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:12 PM

The Good Side Of Buhari's Trousers No Media Will Show You (Picture) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Good Side Of Buhari's Trousers No Media Will Show You (Picture) (86562 Views)

Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) / The Tailor That Made Buhari Trousers Have Been Arrested / Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Good Side Of Buhari's Trousers No Media Will Show You (Picture) by daclemx: 10:38pm On Sep 20, 2021
I can't believe there are people taking side with Buhari. God forbid.
Re: The Good Side Of Buhari's Trousers No Media Will Show You (Picture) by ogwumgbe: 2:26am On Sep 21, 2021
Davash222:
Chewing stick leg cheesy

It's a mystery how many Buharis we have in this country. The Buhari that visited imo state is very tall and lanky where as the one that too picture with FFK is almost the same height with FFK with broader shoulder and even more light skinned. Has anyone noticed this?

1 Like

Re: The Good Side Of Buhari's Trousers No Media Will Show You (Picture) by NGpatriot: 4:36am On Sep 21, 2021
Fgovernor:
I don't blame bigots like you, because you still have the same Brain like Adamu Garba.
Whising you 600 more years in poverty.Enjoy it while it last.

ipobian taliban rants is only for ipobian talibans..

Are you not supposed to be sitting at home today?..........
Re: The Good Side Of Buhari's Trousers No Media Will Show You (Picture) by HRMK: 6:49am On Sep 21, 2021
IS THIS FOR REAL?
Re: The Good Side Of Buhari's Trousers No Media Will Show You (Picture) by Fgovernor: 7:16am On Sep 21, 2021
NGpatriot:

ipobian taliban rants is only for ipobian talibans..

Are you not supposed to be sitting at home today?..........
I would like to recommend the BRS(Brain repair squad) an organization which job is to repair,format, assemble and produce new brains for pigs,fish,cats,dogs,lizards,humans e.t.c.
Well,even though your own Brain have decayed a long time ago is ain't a problem for the BRS and their services are free of charge wink.
There have different branches in many states, the nearest one to you is your toilet I think you should pay them a visit maybe they can suck your brain out.
As for the sit at home,I still dey enjoy am I if e dey pain you go hug transformer grin grin grin grin.whising you 600 more years in poverty.
ENJOY IT WHILE IT LAST

Re: The Good Side Of Buhari's Trousers No Media Will Show You (Picture) by BluntCrazeMan: 5:29pm On Sep 21, 2021
Happened:
And they will not show you this trouser.

This one was ironed..
The one we saw was not ironed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno / Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) / Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.