Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Can Somebody Tell Me One Thing That Is Working Well Under Buhari Govt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Somebody Tell Me One Thing That Is Working Well Under Buhari Govt (1684 Views)

What Was Working Well In Nigeria Before Buhari Came To Spoil It / 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election / Hameed Ali: "Lazy People Are Crying Of Hunger Under Buhari’s Government" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Somebody Tell Me One Thing That Is Working Well Under Buhari Govt by system21: 9:22pm On Sep 20, 2021
Commentor:

You have suddenly lost your Dutch courage.

You are from the East. Go and meet Fayose for your trains.

I remember when the FG was trying to take loans for the railways, you lot were pouring abuse because it was APC and Buhari.

Cutting your nose to spite your face.

Same thing you've began to do with IPOB/UGM.
What is this one saying?

2 Likes

Re: Can Somebody Tell Me One Thing That Is Working Well Under Buhari Govt by SarkinYarki: 9:24pm On Sep 20, 2021
Commentor:
Trains.

Even after the backlash y'all receive on Twitter over these trains you still pull out the train card here cheesy cheesy cheesy

Over 100 million Nigerians living below a dollar ...

BMC : But they have train cheesy
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me One Thing That Is Working Well Under Buhari Govt by Commentor: 9:28pm On Sep 20, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Even after the backlash y'all receive on Twitter over these trains you still pull out the train card here cheesy cheesy cheesy

The people living below a dollar were once millionaires or once had trains?
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me One Thing That Is Working Well Under Buhari Govt by gratiaeo(m): 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Nigerians can be both mad and foolish at the same time. I don't know why it's impossible to nairaland residents zombie to admit that Buhari has failed in all his responsibility

2 Likes

Re: Can Somebody Tell Me One Thing That Is Working Well Under Buhari Govt by gratiaeo(m): 9:37pm On Sep 20, 2021
Commentor:

The people living below a dollar were once millionaires or once had trains?
A bag of rice was not N30000 then, do you want to hear the prices of common commodities under Buhari unfortunate administration compare to his predecessors
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me One Thing That Is Working Well Under Buhari Govt by Commentor: 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2021
gratiaeo:

A bag of rice was not N30000 then, do you want to hear the prices of common commodities under Buhari unfortunate administration compare to his predecessors

Name one government in Nigeria that enjoyed a reduction in price of goods during its tenure.
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me One Thing That Is Working Well Under Buhari Govt by effort1: 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2021
Commentor:

There had been trains since Jonathan revived railway.

Trains have been traveling from Kano to Lagos since the time of Jonathan.

I guess you are the one behaving like an irresponsible adult
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me One Thing That Is Working Well Under Buhari Govt by Commentor: 9:49pm On Sep 20, 2021
effort1:

There had been trains since Jonathan revived railway.

Trains have been traveling from Kano to Lagos since the time of Jonathan.

I guess you are the one behaving like an irresponsible adult

What trains?

Lagos to Kano.at what train station?
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me One Thing That Is Working Well Under Buhari Govt by effort1: 9:51pm On Sep 20, 2021
Commentor:

You have suddenly lost your Dutch courage.

You are from the East. Go and meet Fayose for your trains.

I remember when the FG was trying to take loans for the railways, you lot were pouring abuse because it was APC and Buhari.

Cutting your nose to spite your face.

Same thing you've began to do with IPOB/UGM.

How has that train contribute to the improvement of people's standard of living?
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me One Thing That Is Working Well Under Buhari Govt by Commentor: 9:51pm On Sep 20, 2021
effort1:

How has that train contribute to the improvement of people's standard of living?

What a stupid question.
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me One Thing That Is Working Well Under Buhari Govt by effort1: 10:00pm On Sep 20, 2021
Commentor:

What trains?

Lagos to Kano.at what train station?

Then you must have been dead then; that's why you don't know.
Read up here and cure yourself of dumbness: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/reviving-nigerias-railways-jonathan-approach-2/.

I reside in Ilorin and take trains from Ilorin to Osogbo almost every week during Jonathan's regime.

Even the Abuja to Kaduna railine was partly completed by Jonathan.

You must be a full time Dumbo not to know

1 Like

Re: Can Somebody Tell Me One Thing That Is Working Well Under Buhari Govt by effort1: 10:01pm On Sep 20, 2021
Commentor:

What a stupid question.

Answer if there is anything sensible in that Yori skull.

How has buahri's trains benefited the common man on the street?

1 Like

Re: Can Somebody Tell Me One Thing That Is Working Well Under Buhari Govt by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:03pm On Sep 20, 2021
Bandits
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me One Thing That Is Working Well Under Buhari Govt by system21: 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2021
Commentor:

Name one government in Nigeria that enjoyed a reduction in price of goods during its tenure.
Yaradua fuel was N70 before he took over and reduce it to N65
GEJ rice was N12000 when he became president and it was selling around N7500- N8000 before Buhari came with his destructive government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Somebody Tell Me One Thing That Is Working Well Under Buhari Govt by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:13pm On Sep 20, 2021
effort1:

Read up here and cure yourself of dumbness: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/reviving-nigerias-railways-jonathan-approach-2/.

I reside in Ilorin and take trains from Ilorin to Osogbo almost every week during Jonathan's regime.

That's zombies for you.

They believe life started in Nigeria under Buhari and everyone was dead under other govts.
You can imagine him asking what trains whereas Abj-Kaduna was already completed before Buhari came onboard while even Lagos- Ibadan contract had already been signed

3 Likes

Re: Can Somebody Tell Me One Thing That Is Working Well Under Buhari Govt by system21: 10:17pm On Sep 20, 2021
effort1:

I have said it before anyone still supporting this failure of government is evil

2 Likes

Re: Can Somebody Tell Me One Thing That Is Working Well Under Buhari Govt by system21: 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2021
This is when sensible people was in government not this criminals and failure parading themselves as leaders
https://reliefweb.int/report/nigeria/nigeria-rice-imports-planned

Re: Can Somebody Tell Me One Thing That Is Working Well Under Buhari Govt by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:26pm On Sep 20, 2021
Railway
INEC registration
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me One Thing That Is Working Well Under Buhari Govt by Goldbw122(m): 11:02pm On Sep 20, 2021
Well nothing but the truth, is that, the president is not our president that we know of this is another person entirely, so lets just seat back and watch how the event unfolds..
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me One Thing That Is Working Well Under Buhari Govt by Trimjos: 11:18pm On Sep 20, 2021
Commentor:

What a stupid question.

Zombie, why you run away??
I have said it. All the vices in the land must reach you and your families in ten folds. You can call it a curse. It will surely happen
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me One Thing That Is Working Well Under Buhari Govt by Commentor: 3:05am On Sep 21, 2021
Trimjos:

Zombie, why you run away??
I have said it. All the vices in the land must reach you and your families in ten folds. You can call it a curse. It will surely happen

What is wrong with this one?

As you do not like Buhari, has your life become better?
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me One Thing That Is Working Well Under Buhari Govt by Truthissupreme: 6:07am On Sep 21, 2021
Commentor:

Can you feed an itsekiri man?

You are from the east.
abdul, iteskiri kill u there, dirty aboki

Re: Can Somebody Tell Me One Thing That Is Working Well Under Buhari Govt by FreedomArmy: 6:13am On Sep 21, 2021
Bandit industry is working in full gear
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me One Thing That Is Working Well Under Buhari Govt by Maxymilliano(m): 6:15am On Sep 21, 2021
Buhari has done remarkably well to put the country in reverse direction.

Re: Can Somebody Tell Me One Thing That Is Working Well Under Buhari Govt by orisa37: 6:32am On Sep 21, 2021
Commentor:
Trains.

To NIGER REPUBLIC.
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me One Thing That Is Working Well Under Buhari Govt by orisa37: 6:33am On Sep 21, 2021
Innovia:
hyperinflation

And Depression.
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me One Thing That Is Working Well Under Buhari Govt by orisa37: 6:37am On Sep 21, 2021
insidelife22:
banditery.

AK47 AND FH TERRORISM.
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me One Thing That Is Working Well Under Buhari Govt by Truthissupreme: 6:53am On Sep 21, 2021
[s]
Commentor:

For someone that writes a lot about the Koran you must be a Muslim.

The fvck outta here mumuni.
[/s]
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me One Thing That Is Working Well Under Buhari Govt by dnawah(m): 7:00am On Sep 21, 2021
system21:
Just one thing
killing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shameful: Paid Buhari Supporters Fight With Oduduwa And IPOB In New York / Shooting, Palace Burnt, Princess Raped, Tradtional Ruller Killed & Scores Dead / APC Rivers State Thanksgiving ( Amaechi Faction).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.