Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,747 members, 7,851,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:54 PM

Kill Nnamdi Kanu Fast Ijelespeaks To Hold Another Protest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kill Nnamdi Kanu Fast Ijelespeaks To Hold Another Protest (4431 Views)

Bauchi PDP Guber Candidate Steps Down, Party To Hold Another Primary / "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court / DSS Wants To Kill Nnamdi Kanu With A Poisonous Vaccine – IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kill Nnamdi Kanu Fast Ijelespeaks To Hold Another Protest by OyigboUpdate2: 3:14am On Sep 21, 2021
Ijelespeaks the bone on IPOB'S neck has come out to beg the Nigerian government to kill Nnamdi Kanu quickly, and stop wasting time.

He added by saying he would protest with the picture of the 22 year old Igbo girl called Miracle Nwobodo killed by their ESN/unknown gunmen. While Nnamdi Kanu sister who goes by the name Nnenaya Kanu is still in the police force still in Abia state command and charity doesn't want to begin at home.

Her picture will be the placard in the next protest.

Stay tuned. The date of the protest will be shared here to. Anything to bring down IPOB is highly welcome.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu Fast Ijelespeaks To Hold Another Protest by Akintundexxy: 3:16am On Sep 21, 2021
Ok
Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu Fast Ijelespeaks To Hold Another Protest by OyigboUpdate2: 3:18am On Sep 21, 2021

Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu Fast Ijelespeaks To Hold Another Protest by OyigboUpdate: 3:25am On Sep 21, 2021
We don't have roads, schools and hospitals in Igbo land. Another polo for our protest

Politicians like Abaribe and Okezie Ikpazu should stop deceiving us with Biafra and do the work they are paid to do.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu Fast Ijelespeaks To Hold Another Protest by OyigboUpdate: 3:34am On Sep 21, 2021
Kdon2:

This one is mad already

And you're here for a mad man.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu Fast Ijelespeaks To Hold Another Protest by Naijanascam: 3:45am On Sep 21, 2021
Iberibe nenye onye ara morale

11 Likes

Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu Fast Ijelespeaks To Hold Another Protest by Karlovych: 3:45am On Sep 21, 2021
embarassed embarassed

12 Likes

Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu Fast Ijelespeaks To Hold Another Protest by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:48am On Sep 21, 2021
All these government sponsored individuals/institutions undecided

No one has killed Nigerians more than the Nigerian government!

To think that we still have almost 2 years to go!

3 Likes

Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu Fast Ijelespeaks To Hold Another Protest by alphaeus212(m): 6:00am On Sep 21, 2021
grin This one too want us to reply him? Sorry dear, we don't waste our precious attention to HIV patients.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu Fast Ijelespeaks To Hold Another Protest by FreedomArmy: 6:16am On Sep 21, 2021
The Turkey deportee is working in full gear these days. Have they doubled your salary?

2 Likes

Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu Fast Ijelespeaks To Hold Another Protest by speaktome(m): 6:27am On Sep 21, 2021
Ijele The Prodigal Son...

Nwa Mmefu...

Turkish deportee...

The injection they gave you in Turkey prison will expire soon, ur eye go clear...

#MySignature
#MyBusiness

3 Likes

Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu Fast Ijelespeaks To Hold Another Protest by PIMPAR: 7:47am On Sep 21, 2021
Like Taliban like Boko Haram like bastard IPoB

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu Fast Ijelespeaks To Hold Another Protest by Brimstone77: 8:17am On Sep 21, 2021
Hahahaha... which ijele speaks??

Ijele have been the one fighting ipob since,ipob never fought or talked about ijele,so how is ijele a bone in Igbos throat?

He did gragra with ipob turkey and he was deported,ijele is inconsequential for ipob to fight..

If ipob can give the almighty Nigerian federal government sleepless nights is it ijele that will be a bone on their throat?

Just a single member of ipob can take care of ijele if ipob consider him a threat...

Ijele is a nobody...

If ipob is a dangerous organization as ijele want us to believe and he stand as a threat to them just a 200'000 bounty on him by ipob and he will be taken out...

But ipob being a peaceful organization welcome both critics and hailers...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu Fast Ijelespeaks To Hold Another Protest by Whois(m): 8:40am On Sep 21, 2021
@OP we know you lack reasoning. FYI, The hate you give will be given back to you someday

1 Like

Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu Fast Ijelespeaks To Hold Another Protest by mauchiz: 9:05am On Sep 21, 2021
Mysticwebb:
This man might die on top Kanu issue. There is always a tiny line between hatred and madness. He should look for relevance elsewhere not this risky and useless path.
Looking at the picture above, you will see a very unkept, mentally sick and poverty ravaged fellow looking confused.

When you people were killing police, you forgot they are from igbo.
The enmity ipob has caused for themselves in igbo land will start hunting them very soon.
You kill people's relative and feel you will go free, ESN won't go free, is a matter of time.
Ipob will hear it, when the cheaps are down.

I warned this ESN nonsense.
This people don't have sense, you forgot that South East is not North.

Trouble is coming gradually to there door.
Is it when you kill someone relatives, the person will leave you? is a lie. They will not leave you, you people should be prepared.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu Fast Ijelespeaks To Hold Another Protest by Notasyouthink: 9:18am On Sep 21, 2021
Mysticwebb:
This man might die on top Kanu issue. There is always a tiny line between hatred and madness. He should look for relevance elsewhere not this risky and useless path.
Looking at the picture above, you will see a very unkept, mentally sick and poverty ravaged fellow looking confused.
Exactly! He is now very unkept and ugly.

2 Likes

Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu Fast Ijelespeaks To Hold Another Protest by Notasyouthink: 9:23am On Sep 21, 2021
Brimstone77:

Ijele have been the one fighting ipob since,ipob never fought or talked about ijele,so how is ijele a bone in Igbos throat?

He did gragra with ipob turkey and he was deported,ijele is inconsequential for ipob to fight..

If ipob can give the almighty Nigerian federal government sleepless nights is it ijele that will be a bone on their throat?

Just a single member of ipob can take care of ijele if ipob consider him a threat...

Ijele is a nobody...

If ipob is a dangerous organization as ijele want us to believe and he stand as a threat to them just a 200'000 bounty on him by ipob and he will be taken out...

God bless you my brother. Oyigboupdate aka udele n'eri ozu the hungry deportee is nothing but a housefly that thinks he is a bird grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu Fast Ijelespeaks To Hold Another Protest by Notasyouthink: 9:26am On Sep 21, 2021
mauchiz:

When you people were killing police, you forgot they are from igbo.
The enmity ipob has caused for themselves in igbo land will start hunting them very soon.
You kill people's relative and feel you will go free, ESN won't go free, is a matter of time.
Ipob will hear it, when the cheaps are down.

I warned this ESN nonsense.
This people don't have sense, you forgot that South East is not North.

Trouble is coming gradually to there door.
Is it when you kill someone relatives, the person will leave you? is a lie. They will not leave you, you people should be prepared.
And when Igbo policemen are killing IPOB did they ask questions??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu Fast Ijelespeaks To Hold Another Protest by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 21, 2021
No wahala but before kanu dies ,we would have beheaded you and your family.and your head placed at banana junction

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu Fast Ijelespeaks To Hold Another Protest by Telekinetic: 9:53am On Sep 21, 2021
OyigboUpdate2:
Ijelespeaks the bone on IPOB'S neck has come out to beg the Nigerian government to kill Nnamdi Kanu quickly, and stop wasting time.

He added by saying he would protest with the picture of the 22 year old Igbo girl called Miracle Nwobodo killed by their ESN/unknown gunmen. While Nnamdi Kanu sister who goes by the name Nnenaya Kanu is still in the police force still in Abia state command and charity doesn't want to begin at home.

Her picture will be the placard in the next protest.

Stay tuned. The date of the protest will be shared here to. Anything to bring down IPOB is highly welcome.
Lol... The human trafficker at it again... Las Las na you go tire... Continue being dangerously stupid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu Fast Ijelespeaks To Hold Another Protest by OyigboUpdate: 10:28am On Sep 21, 2021
Brimstone77:

Ijele is a nobody...

U guys are always backwards. If IPOB is your organization try to follow up. That was how people like notasyouthink were asking who is Prince Darlington a former cordinator, a media personel, someone who has led so many rallies. He is even followed by Ojiofor on Facebook. Untill I had to show him pictures of Prince Darlington with Nnamdi Kanu in 2014, and 2017 before he knew.
Yesterday Nofuckstogive was telling me nobody reported the protest I should show him a link. I showed him a Google search almost all prominent blogs carried it. He is still asking me to click it and give him link. grin I told him to gerat abeg

There is no top media person in IPOB who has not talked about Ijelespeaks. Even Simeon Ekpa recently accepted his challenge. He challenged Simeon Ekpa to show his medal he would cut his scrotum. Simeon Ekpa did. Check this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/6752214/simeon-ekpa-replies-ijelespeaks-tells

Even your hunchback Nnamdi Kanu has talked about Ijelespeaks in his last sit at home broadcast.
He said you're in Abuja on Facebook talking thrash about IPOB. Come out to your village Imo state and see if you'll not sit at home. Who is from Imo state in Abuja talking bad about IPOB the answer is Ijelespeaks.
No top media person of IPOB who has not attacked Ijelespeaks.
Even Nnamdi Kanu inlaw debated with him on Facebook live.

His videos of less than 24hours do have over 100k views sometimes. He do have 1000 active online viewers in a live show. Go and check see u here.

Someone that will soon crumble this giant fraud

147 thousands views in 24hours. You don't know him because u don't follow updates of your organization.

How many 2k-3k threads will I post to get that in two months or more here. Lol grin

Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu Fast Ijelespeaks To Hold Another Protest by NoFucksToGive: 10:33am On Sep 21, 2021
[s]
OyigboUpdate:

U guys are always backwards. If IPOB is your organization try to follow up. That was how people like notasyouthink were asking who is Prince Darlington a former cordinator, a media personel, someone who has led so many rallies. He is even followed by Ojiofor on Facebook. Untill I had to show him pictures of Prince Darlington with Nnamdi Kanu in 2014, and 2017 before he knew.
Yesterday Nofuckstogive was telling me nobody reported the protest I should show him a link. I showed him a Google search almost all prominent blogs carried it. He is still asking me to click it and give him link. grin I told him to gerat abeg

There is no top media person in IPOB who has not talked about Ijelespeaks. Even Simeon Ekpa recently accepted his challenge. He challenged Simeon Ekpa to show his medal he would cut his scrotum. Simeon Ekpa did. Check this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/6752214/simeon-ekpa-replies-ijelespeaks-tells

Even your hunchback Nnamdi Kanu has talked about Ijelespeaks in his last sit at home broadcast.
He said you're in Abuja on Facebook talking thrash about IPOB. Come out to your village Imo state and see if you'll not sit at home. Who is from Imo state in Abuja talking bad about IPOB the answer is Ijelespeaks.
No top media person of IPOB who has not attacked Ijelespeaks.
Even Nnamdi Kanu inlaw debated with him on Facebook live.

His videos of less than 24hours do have over 100k views sometimes. He do have 1000 active online viewers in a live show. Go and check see u here.

Someone that will soon crumble this giant fraud

147 thousands views in 24hours. You don't know him because u don't follow updates of your organization.

How many 2k-3k threads will I post to get that in two months or more here. Lol grin
[/s]

You have not shown me any , you are just disgracing yourself. I doubt you graduated university from how you girl insults when confronted with facts .

Show me any reputable media that reported your so called storming national assembly.

Liar

1 Like

Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu Fast Ijelespeaks To Hold Another Protest by DaniDani(m): 10:39am On Sep 21, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
We don't have roads, schools and hospitals in Igbo land. Another polo for our protest

Politicians like Abaribe and Okezie Ikpazu should stop deceiving us with Biafra and do the work they are paid to do.

Fool, leave okezie and Abaribe out of your madness.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IMF Increases Nigeria's 2021 Growth Prospect To 2.6% / How Kaduna State Will Vote In The 2023 Presidential Elections / New Obi-datti Private Jet Donated To Labour Party For Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.