Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,004 members, 7,849,052 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:56 PM

Let Us Respect Our President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Us Respect Our President (1666 Views)

Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola / 'Our President is not Nigerian but a duck seller's son from Niger Republic'- FFK / Dele Momodu On Buhari Suspension Of Onnoghen: 'Our President Has Done It Again' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Respect Our President by Hismasterpiece(m): 3:24pm On Sep 21, 2021
Good day everybody.

I have noticed a very negative trend here on Nairaland which is the habit of people making derogatory remarks about out President, Muhammadu Buhari.

Some call him an idiot, some say he is stupid, some call him a fool, etc.

Regardless of your preconceptions about him this doesn't change the fact that he is our President. This is the highest office that can be occupied in this country, and as such deserves the highest respect.

Even if he does things that are not right or that you don't agree with it still isn't right to mock or insult him. He still is our President.

If we won't respect him as our President we should at least respect him for the fact that he is older than most of us (I'm sure the oldest Nairalander isn't up to his age).

Most Nairalanders won't even dare talk or refer to their parents or older siblings or bosses or uncles or aunties the way they refer to the President.

In Nigeria and Africa at large, respect for our elders is a value that has been passed down from generation to generation, and one way that we express that respect is by the way we refer to an elder. We refer to our elders as Sir/Ma, Uncle/Aunty, Brother/Sister, etc.

Please from now on let us accord the President the respect that is due to him as our leader and elder.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Respect Our President by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 21, 2021
Young man We all Know why you took your time writing this
I pray the should be a reward cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Respect Our President by YeyeGbami: 3:29pm On Sep 21, 2021
To slap you dey hungry me. Both of you are cows

[img]https://c./aBXNFj2yXagAAAAC/kevin-hart-slap.gif[/img]

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Respect Our President by TarOrfeeek: 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2021
Respect is reciprocal.

The President should respect us the younger ones by providing the best conditions for our lives to be meaningful.

His Son, Daughters and all the sycophants around Gen. Failure respect him because they are beneficiaries of his unjust systems.

We are jobless, hungry and exposed to insecurity. And you're demanding respect for the man whose JOB it is to ensure we don't suffer these things.

You deserve a hot slap.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Respect Our President by chiiraq802(m): 3:39pm On Sep 21, 2021
APshit Zombies, APshit Miscreants and Boo.hari Media Cows(BMC) did worst to Goodluck Jonathan.

So we are just reciprocating the nice gestures Mannequin and his Zombiefied minions dished out to Ex Pres. Goodluck Jonathan back to him.

You know the popular say "One good turn deserve another, even better". cool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Respect Our President by Gentlerespect76: 3:44pm On Sep 21, 2021
Look at yourself, man. I only want to tell you one thing besides the fact that what you wrote is rubbish and an arrant waste of my reading time: "respect is earned, not given".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Us Respect Our President by Corporate2020: 3:44pm On Sep 21, 2021
Respect and insult are both earned not requested or begged. The dangerous breathing mannequin hiding inside Aso Rock has earned whatever he is being referenced.

3 Likes

Re: Let Us Respect Our President by ThEGodFaThEr104: 3:45pm On Sep 21, 2021
Op

5 Likes

Re: Let Us Respect Our President by orisa37: 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2021
Thank you too for this Thread.

RESPECT BEGATS RESPECT.

RESPECT is borne out of PEACE, PATIENCE, PERSEVERANCE ENDURANCE, HUMILITY, LOVE AND ALL FORMS OF CHARITIES YOU GIVE YOURSELF AND TO OTHERS.

IN RETURN YOU GET HONOUR AND GLORY WHEREVER. YOU RADIATE MAJESTY AND EXCELLENCE AND YOU ARE REVERED AND SORT OF WORSHIP ALL ALONG.
Re: Let Us Respect Our President by orisa37: 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2021
Thank you too for this Thread.

RESPECT BEGATS RESPECT.

RESPECT is borne out of PEACE, PATIENCE, PERSEVERANCE ENDURANCE, HUMILITY, LOVE AND ALL FORMS OF CHARITIES YOU GIVE YOURSELF AND TO OTHERS.

IN RETURN YOU GET HONOUR AND GLORY WHEREVER. YOU RADIATE MAJESTY AND EXCELLENCE AND YOU ARE REVERED AND SORT OF WORSHIP ALL ALONG.
Re: Let Us Respect Our President by Truthissupreme: 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2021
Does the president respect the people when he calls some dot

Does the president respect the people when he sends his military to go flog the royal father's of some people with Cain

Does the president respect the people when he calls youths lazy

Does the president respect the people when he doesn't deem them necessary to inform about the happening in the country despite all the state of anarchy

Does the president respect the people when he pays ransom to bandits and reward the victims of Terrorists

Does the president respect the people when he doesn't respect their territories and keep insisting on mapping it out to jihadists Terrorists

Does the president respect the people when he considers Niger republic citizens first class before nigerians

Does the president respect the people when he goes against federal character and appoints his fellow nepotistic jihadists

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Respect Our President by orisa37: 4:10pm On Sep 21, 2021
Truthissupreme:
Does the president respect the people when he calls some dot

Does the president respect the people when he sends his to go flog the royal father's of some people with Cain

Does the president respect the people when he calls youths lazy

Does the president respect the people when he doesn't deem them necessary to inform about the happening in the country despite all the state of anarchy

Does the president respect the people when he pays ransom to bandits and reward the victims of Terrorists

Does the president respect the people when he doesn't respect their territories and keep insisting on mapping it out to jihadists Terrorists

Does the president respect the people when he considers Niger republic citizens first class before nigerians

Does the president respect the people when he goes against federal character and appoints his fellow nepotistic jihadists

Answer the questions please.
Re: Let Us Respect Our President by orisa37: 4:13pm On Sep 21, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:
Op

You will never die well.
Re: Let Us Respect Our President by orisa37: 4:17pm On Sep 21, 2021
vchinedu01:
Young man We all Know why you took your time writing this
I pray the should be a reward cool

OBAMA AND KERRY HAVE HIS BACK. THEY DESERVE THE HOT SLAP AS WELL FOR VISITING SOKOTO INSTEAD OF ABUJA.
Re: Let Us Respect Our President by orisa37: 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2021
YeyeGbami:

Easy RKBRO. YOU HAVE BEEN SLAPPING HIS RIGHT SHEEK. SLAP THE LEFT AS WELL.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Respect Our President by orisa37: 4:25pm On Sep 21, 2021
YeyeGbami:

Easy RKBRO. YOU HAVE BEEN SLAPPING HIS RIGHT SHEEK. SLAP THE LEFT AS WELL.

THE MAN IS DEAF AND DUMB.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Respect Our President by orisa37: 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Respect is reciprocal.

The President should respect us the younger ones by providing the best conditions for our lives to be meaningful.

His Son, Daughters and all the sycophants around Gen. Failure respect him because they are beneficiaries of his unjust systems.

We are jobless, hungry and exposed to insecurity. And you're demanding respect for the man whose JOB it is to ensure we don't suffer these things.

You deserve a hot slap.

He should be impeached.
Re: Let Us Respect Our President by orisa37: 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
Look at yourself, man. I only want to tell you one thing besides the fact that what you wrote is rubbish and an arrant waste of my reading time: "respect is earned, not given".

COOOOORECT.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Respect Our President by orisa37: 4:37pm On Sep 21, 2021
Corporate2020:
Respect and insult are both earned not requested or begged. The dangerous breathing mannequin hiding inside Aso Rock has earned whatever he is being referenced.

He doesn't respect TRADITIONAL RULERS. BANJI AKINTOYE, AYO BANJO, WOLE SOYINKA AND OLUSEGUN OBASANJO ARE OLDER THAN HE. HE DOESN'T RESPECT THEIR VIEWS. HE TREATS THEM AS JOKES.
Re: Let Us Respect Our President by Lovelive: 4:37pm On Sep 21, 2021
Are you ok ?

Hismasterpiece:
Good day everybody.

I have noticed a very negative trend here on Nairaland which is the habit of people making derogatory remarks about out President, Muhammadu Buhari.

Regardless of your preconceptions about him this doesn't change the fact that he is our President. This is the highest office that can be occupied in this country, and as such deserves the highest respect.

Even if he does things that are not right or that you don't agree with it still isn't right to mock or insult him. He still is our President.

If we won't respect him as our President we should at least respect him for the fact that he is older than most of us (I'm sure the oldest Nairalander isn't up to his age).

Most Nairalanders won't even dare talk or refer to their parents or older siblings or bosses or uncles or aunties the way they refer to the President.

In Nigeria and Africa at large, respect for our elders is a value that has been passed down from generation to generation, and one way that we express that respect is by the way we refer to an elder. We refer to our elders as Sir/Ma, Uncle/Aunty, Brother/Sister, etc.

Please from now on let us accord the President the respect that is due to him as our leader and elder.

Thank you.

Re: Let Us Respect Our President by orisa37: 4:43pm On Sep 21, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:
Op

You see what I am saying. Because he is Robbing Lagos Vats to pay Katsina, "KOLEKURE".
Re: Let Us Respect Our President by lifenija: 4:54pm On Sep 21, 2021
Hismasterpiece:
Good day everybody.

Thank you.

let me pray for u, bow ur head.

YOU ARE MAD.
Re: Let Us Respect Our President by ThEGodFaThEr104: 4:54pm On Sep 21, 2021
orisa37:

You will never die well.
Iyanla Iya
Fulani Herdsmen lo ma pa' ę gbeyin.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Respect Our President by orisa37: 4:59pm On Sep 21, 2021
"KURE KE"? HOW CAN HE "KURE" WHEN BOKOHARAM, MACBAN, TALIBAN, FUNAM AND BMF-BOKOISWA HAVE NOT "KURED"?
Re: Let Us Respect Our President by SarkinYarki: 5:01pm On Sep 21, 2021
Useless President
Re: Let Us Respect Our President by Hismasterpiece(m): 7:03pm On Sep 21, 2021
lifenija:

YOU ARE MAD.

So we're not supposed to show our President respect?
Re: Let Us Respect Our President by Hismasterpiece(m): 7:03pm On Sep 21, 2021
Lovelive:
Are you ok ?

Is there something wrong with what i posted?
Re: Let Us Respect Our President by dasparrow: 7:06pm On Sep 21, 2021
Respect is earned and not given. What has GMB done to earn the respect of the people he is lording himself over? Can you respect someone who okays the recruitment of kidnappers and bandits into the Nigerian army?

1 Like

Re: Let Us Respect Our President by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 21, 2021
cool Not this Generation
Re: Let Us Respect Our President by Opeyemic01: 7:29pm On Sep 21, 2021
lifenija:

YOU ARE MAD.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Let Us Respect Our President by Hismasterpiece(m): 9:19pm On Sep 21, 2021
dasparrow:
Respect is earned and not given. What has GMB done to earn the respect of the people he is lording himself over? Can you respect someone who okays the recruitment of kidnappers and bandits into the Nigerian army?

If your father cheats on your mother would that cause you to start disrespecting him?
Re: Let Us Respect Our President by lifenija: 9:56pm On Sep 21, 2021
Hismasterpiece:

So we're not supposed to show our President respect?
u self u are MAD

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: How INEC Employed Card Reader To Shortchange The South / BREAKING: Seven Nigerian Soldiers Killed As Terrorists Ambush Army General’s Con / Southern Nigeria Is Not Ready For Presidency (ekiti 180k Votes )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.