Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

The Poor State Of Umuahia/lkwuano-lkot Ekpene Road (Pictures) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Poor State Of Umuahia/lkwuano-lkot Ekpene Road (Pictures) (32321 Views)

Erosion Cuts Off Onitsha-Owerri Road (Pictures) / Drone Shots Of Second Phase Road Of Ikirun-Ila-Odo Road (Pictures) / Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Poor State Of Umuahia/lkwuano-lkot Ekpene Road (Pictures) by lozanni(m): 9:57am On Sep 22, 2021
ifymadu:
Passed this road last around 2003, it used to be a beauty to behold. Our maintenance culture is zero, from the federal, state and local governments, they've all failed Nigerians.

I travelled through the road in year 2017. There were bad spots on the road then, but it was manageable as we got to Ikot Ekpene in about 45 minutes from Umuahia (I never knew it was that close!).
It's a pity that the road has degenerated to this extent.
Re: The Poor State Of Umuahia/lkwuano-lkot Ekpene Road (Pictures) by philemonemenike(m): 10:18am On Sep 22, 2021
So that roads don bad like this chai last time l pass that roads l saw hell....
Re: The Poor State Of Umuahia/lkwuano-lkot Ekpene Road (Pictures) by UbongCR7(m): 10:22am On Sep 22, 2021
10mobile:

Bro, please, I need an Ákwá Ibomite Catholic to help me with the lyrics of Gloria in Ákwá Ibom language. I can only remember "Itoro itoro enyene Abasi xxxxxx k'enyong". The xxxxxx part is the main thing I cannot remember. And it continues.

2 Likes

Re: The Poor State Of Umuahia/lkwuano-lkot Ekpene Road (Pictures) by ifymadu: 12:16pm On Sep 22, 2021
lozanni:

I travelled through the road in year 2017. There were bad spots on the road then, but it was manageable as we got to Ikot Ekpene in about 45 minutes from Umuahia (I never knew it was that close!).
It's a pity that the road has degenerated to this extent.

Very very close
Re: The Poor State Of Umuahia/lkwuano-lkot Ekpene Road (Pictures) by BecomeALandLord(m): 12:20pm On Sep 22, 2021
My wife village is along this road.
When I visited her family house in the village, I almost cried for this road.
Bad road is an understatement
Re: The Poor State Of Umuahia/lkwuano-lkot Ekpene Road (Pictures) by 24brains(m): 7:59pm On Sep 22, 2021
Bukasint:

Wow...oh my God!!! I wish I have one now.
wish to have mine? its available. The juice is thick and healthy and will keep you fresh all day.
Re: The Poor State Of Umuahia/lkwuano-lkot Ekpene Road (Pictures) by Bifwoli: 1:56am On Sep 23, 2021
BecomeALandLord:
My wife village is along this road.
When I visited her family house in the village, I almost cried for this road.
Bad road is an understatement
Where's all the bilions of dollars in oil money for Nigeria to fix this road?

1 Like

Re: The Poor State Of Umuahia/lkwuano-lkot Ekpene Road (Pictures) by Bukasint(f): 11:30am On Sep 23, 2021
24brains:
wish to have mine? its available. The juice is thick and healthy and will keep you fresh all day.

That small thing...way dey like lizard tail

1 Like

Re: The Poor State Of Umuahia/lkwuano-lkot Ekpene Road (Pictures) by 24brains(m): 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2021
Bukasint:

That small thing...way dey like lizard tail
well any lady that doesn't scream with pleasure when i penetrate their paradise, may have gotten it damaged with extra large cucumber and excessive blow fisting.
Re: The Poor State Of Umuahia/lkwuano-lkot Ekpene Road (Pictures) by BecomeALandLord(m): 3:56pm On Sep 23, 2021
Bifwoli:
Where's all the bilions of dollars in oil money for Nigeria to fix this road?
That's what I keep asking myself.
It's a pity!!
Re: The Poor State Of Umuahia/lkwuano-lkot Ekpene Road (Pictures) by Bukasint(f): 10:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
24brains:
well any lady that doesn't scream with pleasure when i penetrate their paradise, may have gotten it damaged with extra large cucumber and excessive blow fisting.

Nawa

1 Like

Re: The Poor State Of Umuahia/lkwuano-lkot Ekpene Road (Pictures) by bola4dprec(m): 11:58pm On Sep 24, 2021
obynzo:

but Gowon repealed it so why are you trying to blame igbos. what we have is no where near the unitary decree Ironsi promulgated so stop being foolish.

Foolish is an abusive word you may be abusing your father mate if you are be careful
Re: The Poor State Of Umuahia/lkwuano-lkot Ekpene Road (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:32am On Sep 25, 2021
bola4dprec:

Foolish is an abusive word you may be abusing your father mate if you are be careful

Bros i dont give a damn. if you make a foolish statement you would get called out. So respect your age and make wise and reasonable comment. Imagine the dense comment from you....Shior
Re: The Poor State Of Umuahia/lkwuano-lkot Ekpene Road (Pictures) by bola4dprec(m): 10:45pm On Sep 26, 2021
obynzo:

Bros i dont give a damn. if you make a foolish statement you would get called out. So respect your age and make wise and reasonable comment. Imagine the dense comment from you....Shior
Respect for ourselves guides our morals; respect for others guides our manners
Re: The Poor State Of Umuahia/lkwuano-lkot Ekpene Road (Pictures) by bola4dprec(m): 11:03pm On Sep 26, 2021
obynzo:

It is a wise thing to be polite; consequently, it is a stupid thing to be rude. To make enemies by unnecessary and willful incivility

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today / Moshood Adisa Olabisi Ajala - The Famous Globetrotter / Pictures From The Commissioning Of Rumuola Flyover In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.