Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

My Neighbor's Wife Is A Man Beater - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Neighbor's Wife Is A Man Beater (5966 Views)

My Neighbor's Wife Is A Man Beater / I Just Heard My Neighbor Praying This Dangerous Prayers / My Neighbor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbor's Wife Is A Man Beater by chiamaka16(f): 10:45pm On Sep 21, 2021
It kept surprising neighbors of how Mrs Fab can effortlessly beat Mr Fab her husband to stupor on each occasion of their local wrestling.

The concern here is not their normal fights but the fact that the woman always wins the fight.... Like always. ��

Mr Ken one the neighbors on one of his normal evening chit chat with Mr Fab has expressed displeasure on the fact that Fab's wife is a Tyson that hardly loose a fight and a woman at that....
Mehn it pain this man��

He reminded him that he is a man and should learn to take charge and control over his wife and family. That conversation took so long as I was outside doing my assignment while listening to their gist.

I do not know what happened but the next wrestling match had a new winner in the person of Mr Fab ������ which kept us all in awe.

Mr Ken actually succeeded in in building Mr Fab's confidence....

This is what BRANDING does to your business. It ignites courage, builds confidence, suppresses fear and empower success to your brand. Keeping your competitors in shock and surprise.

Contact Golden Graphics Global and ignite that courage and confidence to your brand, as we walk you through the road of business success through BRANDING...
Visit our facebook page ��
facebook.com/GoldenGraphicsGlobal.3G

well, that was the last time we watched a live broadcast of a wrestling match ��
Madam calmed down by fire by thunder...

Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is A Man Beater by InfernoNig: 10:54pm On Sep 21, 2021

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is A Man Beater by InfernoNig: 10:55pm On Sep 21, 2021
The man just got enough excuse to beat her.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is A Man Beater by Emvico34: 11:19pm On Sep 21, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is A Man Beater by AmenArokamoni(m): 7:56am On Sep 22, 2021
grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

National Address By Gunpoint! / Hilarious Chat Between Two Friends..... / When You See It...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.