Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,364 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Joseph Chukwudi: Corper Goes Missing (Photo) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Joseph Chukwudi: Corper Goes Missing (Photo) (28755 Views)

Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed / Joseph Chukwudi : NYSC Corp Member Gone Missing (photo) / Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joseph Chukwudi: Corper Goes Missing (Photo) by Sixsigmahub: 8:52am On Sep 22, 2021
Update from

The family of Joseph have solicited with the general public to help reveal the where-about of their son, Joseph Chukwudi Samuel, who until time of disappearance was a Corp member serving in Asaba, Delta State.

He was said to have embarked on a journey to go to a bank for issues with his account. He was last seen on the 16th of September, 2021, Siggy reports.

has learnt that the missing corp member is a graduate of Mechanical engineering, University of Benin.

https:///joseph-chukwudi-nysc-corp-member-gone-missing-photo/

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Joseph Chukwudi: Corper Goes Missing (Photo) by Sixsigmahub: 8:53am On Sep 22, 2021
Please anyone who knows bout his whereabouts should call those numbers above or contact Siggy Editorial team on their website.

Our person no go loss ooo!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joseph Chukwudi: Corper Goes Missing (Photo) by thesicilian: 8:59am On Sep 22, 2021
Nowhere is safe for Nigerians. I pray he's found safe and sound.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joseph Chukwudi: Corper Goes Missing (Photo) by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 22, 2021
In Niger DELTA where Yahoo Yahoo and money ritual become normal now, may God see you through, these people make sure there is no SARS so that they do their Yahoo Yahoo.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joseph Chukwudi: Corper Goes Missing (Photo) by CampussNews: 10:00am On Sep 22, 2021
Siggy abeg I dey find my N400. Help me post am cry

4 Likes

Re: Joseph Chukwudi: Corper Goes Missing (Photo) by igbowoman: 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
May the Lord help the family locate this handsome young man

6 Likes

Re: Joseph Chukwudi: Corper Goes Missing (Photo) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 22, 2021
For inside this small Asaba?

1 Like

Re: Joseph Chukwudi: Corper Goes Missing (Photo) by Collins4u1(m): 4:00pm On Sep 22, 2021
Ask delta police

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joseph Chukwudi: Corper Goes Missing (Photo) by Hangmnk: 6:29pm On Sep 22, 2021
Probably sacrificed by his IPOB/ESN terrorists for shape shifting or night vision powers. Fcking lowlife terrorists

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joseph Chukwudi: Corper Goes Missing (Photo) by WiszyFraud: 6:30pm On Sep 22, 2021
shocked
Re: Joseph Chukwudi: Corper Goes Missing (Photo) by mrkings84(m): 6:30pm On Sep 22, 2021
He shall be found by God's divine intervention..... AMEN

That's how my neighbor (a girl) who is 19 went missing for 2 days last month. According to her mum, she went to bank on Sunday around 4pm to withdraw cash she was to use for POS biz.... She didn't returned that Sunday and her phone went off, by Monday afternoon her missing was reported to the police....

But as God would have it, she was found almost unconscious in the wee hours of Tuesday in another town on the road side.
The people that found her didn't know her, and she couldn't say a word. So the people tried and revived her, after gaining consciousness, she was able to say her name and told them where she stays, that was how they brought her home.

Now this was her ordeal as she narrated.

She said after withdrawing the money (150k) which was to be used for her mum's pos work the following day, she was heading to where she will take a cab home when a car drove close to her, the driver beckoned and asked her for a direction.
From when she responded to the driver that was when she knew herself last.

The next thing she found herself entering the car, they drove for many hours until it was very dark.
She said when they finally got to their destination, it was an uncompleted building in a thick bush.

She with other 2 girls that were in the car were brought out, their phones and bags were already taken from them while still in the car.

They were undressed, tied kept in that uncompleted building.
The next thing she saw was that they brought out two of the girls that same night,
She found hear the girls cries, and at one point a loud scream. They never brought them back.

Then, some men came in the morning, she could hear them bargaining a price for parts of body.
She was terrified!

While this was happening, she didn't know herself, she was dump and acting like a zombie. According to her all she was able to do was to shed tears. She with the other one girl that was with her.

So Monday passed, no food, she was tied and naked in the cold, she was almost dead. While all these was happening, she couldn't even say a word, not to ask a question or plead, she was just dumb.

By Monday night she became unconscious.
So how she got to the road side on Tuesday morning where people saw her she couldn't know.

This thing didn't happen in Ogun, or any of the Western states but in Rivers State, Port Harcourt precisely. Then where she was taken to is Elele still in Rivers.

But thank God was found.
So shall this young man be found in Jesus name, Amen.

Terrible things do happen!

This is a real life story.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joseph Chukwudi: Corper Goes Missing (Photo) by marttye(f): 6:31pm On Sep 22, 2021
May God keep him safe

1 Like

Re: Joseph Chukwudi: Corper Goes Missing (Photo) by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:31pm On Sep 22, 2021
May he be found hale and hearty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joseph Chukwudi: Corper Goes Missing (Photo) by chatinent: 6:31pm On Sep 22, 2021
Days are bad.
Re: Joseph Chukwudi: Corper Goes Missing (Photo) by FolabiCash: 6:31pm On Sep 22, 2021
security has gone to the ruins in this country. Imagine the kind of news that dont even make the news.

1 Like

Re: Joseph Chukwudi: Corper Goes Missing (Photo) by paddyDIGITAL(m): 6:32pm On Sep 22, 2021
Be found soon

1 Like

Re: Joseph Chukwudi: Corper Goes Missing (Photo) by DSC7: 6:33pm On Sep 22, 2021
I pray he is found in one piece....

1 Like

Re: Joseph Chukwudi: Corper Goes Missing (Photo) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 22, 2021
May you. Be found

I command peace to be still

I command peace to your family

I pray you return soon boy

To be a corper no easy

May all parents here reap the fruit of their labor

I’m still in the business of reviving dead laptops and phones

I’m also into sales of all gadgets

A trial will convince you

I Dey ikeja here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joseph Chukwudi: Corper Goes Missing (Photo) by Chijeep(m): 6:33pm On Sep 22, 2021
K
Re: Joseph Chukwudi: Corper Goes Missing (Photo) by Sirpaul(m): 6:34pm On Sep 22, 2021
How far

I need help with an account
Udk12UDK:
Readdd
Re: Joseph Chukwudi: Corper Goes Missing (Photo) by Luckysbab: 6:34pm On Sep 22, 2021
mrkings84:
She shall be found by God's divine intervention..... AMEN

It's not Bobrisky. Read the article again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joseph Chukwudi: Corper Goes Missing (Photo) by Hydroxide(m): 6:34pm On Sep 22, 2021
mrkings84:
lol, you just think say na only girls dey go missing for naija these days. The person is a guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joseph Chukwudi: Corper Goes Missing (Photo) by josielewa(m): 6:35pm On Sep 22, 2021
May he be found. This country and security issues na 5&6....

check my signature...before joining please take your time to read the white paper....
Re: Joseph Chukwudi: Corper Goes Missing (Photo) by Lattop(m): 6:36pm On Sep 22, 2021
God will help him back home

1 Like

Re: Joseph Chukwudi: Corper Goes Missing (Photo) by Traplord09: 6:38pm On Sep 22, 2021
Dss hold am.... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided cool undecided
...... ......
Da have somethin to do with am....
Or
Bandit kidnapping boko haram have started there games....
How can a government property got missing
we not one nigerian.......
Yea . comes.........
news men we aways call DELTA. ..
Government hold am
Even de pastors can't say anythin about this
De magic kingdom .... undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed
God we locati him
That faith...

Re: Joseph Chukwudi: Corper Goes Missing (Photo) by Skillsnigeria: 6:38pm On Sep 22, 2021
Nigeria
Re: Joseph Chukwudi: Corper Goes Missing (Photo) by Idamond: 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2021
CampussNews:
Jesus! Chukwudi is missing??
u know am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joseph Chukwudi: Corper Goes Missing (Photo) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2021
Collins4u1:
Ask delta police
with my little experience with them. I think they are more reasonable compared to Edo police though they have many miscreants amongst them in the police force but those edo police are on another level undecided

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Chukwudi: Corper Goes Missing (Photo) by Commentor: 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2021
mrkings84:

Re: Joseph Chukwudi: Corper Goes Missing (Photo) by Gentlerespect76: 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2021
Sixsigmahub:
Update from

The family of Joseph have solicited with the general public to help reveal the where-about of their son, Joseph Chukwudi Samuel, who until time of disappearance was a Corp member serving in Asaba, Delta State.

He was said to have embarked on a journey to go to a bank for issues with his account. He was last seen on the 16th of September, 2021, Siggy reports.

has learnt that the missing corp member is a graduate of Mechanical engineering, University of Benin.

https:///joseph-chukwudi-nysc-corp-member-gone-missing-photo/

May you be found safe and sound in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch B / Profile Of Brigadier-General S.Z. Kazaure, NYSC New DG / FG Reacts To Death Of Three Corpers In Kano, Zamfara And Bayelsa Camps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.