Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Joseph Chukwudi: Corper Goes Missing (Photo) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Joseph Chukwudi: Corper Goes Missing (Photo) (28770 Views)

Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed / Joseph Chukwudi : NYSC Corp Member Gone Missing (photo) / Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joseph Chukwudi: Corper Goes Missing (Photo) by Numerouno94(m): 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2021
Re: Joseph Chukwudi: Corper Goes Missing (Photo) by Map1(m): 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2021
Sixsigmahub:
Update from

The family of Joseph have solicited with the general public to help reveal the where-about of their son, Joseph Chukwudi Samuel, who until time of disappearance was a Corp member serving in Asaba, Delta State.

He was said to have embarked on a journey to go to a bank for issues with his account. He was last seen on the 16th of September, 2021, Siggy reports.

has learnt that the missing corp member is a graduate of Mechanical engineering, University of Benin.

https:///joseph-chukwudi-nysc-corp-member-gone-missing-photo/

hope he has not be tag as Ipob?

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Chukwudi: Corper Goes Missing (Photo) by BlackyOne: 6:46pm On Sep 22, 2021
Enough details should be provided...

CCTV from the bank should show if and when he transacted with the bank.

And possibly put a timeline on when he went missing and the distance within which the crime must have occurred.

Someone must have seen something suspicious during this timeline if grassroots/community investigation is carried out
Re: Joseph Chukwudi: Corper Goes Missing (Photo) by BigYash: 6:48pm On Sep 22, 2021
oladipuposadeeq:
with my little experience with them. I think they are more reasonable compared to Edo police though they have many miscreants amongst them in the police force but those edo police are on another level undecided
Na police thieves full edo.. Na their pocket them dey after,even d governor no care. He only cares about how to force people to take covid vaccine..
Re: Joseph Chukwudi: Corper Goes Missing (Photo) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 22, 2021
Vickyvice:
For inside this small Asaba?

Lol
Re: Joseph Chukwudi: Corper Goes Missing (Photo) by Lamanii22(f): 6:54pm On Sep 22, 2021
CampussNews:
Jesus! Chukwudi is missing??

You know him personally?
Re: Joseph Chukwudi: Corper Goes Missing (Photo) by Lamanii22(f): 6:54pm On Sep 22, 2021
mrkings84:
She shall be found by God's divine intervention..... AMEN

He shall*
Re: Joseph Chukwudi: Corper Goes Missing (Photo) by Kennedy97: 6:55pm On Sep 22, 2021
Vickyvice:
For inside this small Asaba?

Abi my guy
Asaba wey get straight road from abraka market to Okpanam naim person dey loss
Re: Joseph Chukwudi: Corper Goes Missing (Photo) by Angelmichael63: 6:57pm On Sep 22, 2021
Be found safely full of health in the Name of JESUS CHRIST
Re: Joseph Chukwudi: Corper Goes Missing (Photo) by KingDash: 7:02pm On Sep 22, 2021
person no dey safe for him own country again
Re: Joseph Chukwudi: Corper Goes Missing (Photo) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 22, 2021
Hangmnk:
Probably sacrificed by his IPOB/ESN terrorists for shifting or night vision powers. Fcking lowlife terrorists
everything no be joke you lowlife cunt

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Chukwudi: Corper Goes Missing (Photo) by IAMPEDRO: 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2021
Sixsigmahub:
Update from

The family of Joseph have solicited with the general public to help reveal the where-about of their son, Joseph Chukwudi Samuel, who until time of disappearance was a Corp member serving in Asaba, Delta State.

He was said to have embarked on a journey to go to a bank for issues with his account. He was last seen on the 16th of September, 2021, Siggy reports.

has learnt that the missing corp member is a graduate of Mechanical engineering, University of Benin.

https:///joseph-chukwudi-nysc-corp-member-gone-missing-photo/

I think I know this guy, make I ask well first
Re: Joseph Chukwudi: Corper Goes Missing (Photo) by Hushmoni: 7:09pm On Sep 22, 2021
Hangmnk:
Probably sacrificed by his IPOB/ESN terrorists for shifting or night vision powers. Fcking lowlife terrorists

You're just just a big FOOL cool
Re: Joseph Chukwudi: Corper Goes Missing (Photo) by oyeb15: 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2021
Hope he's not playing pranks
Re: Joseph Chukwudi: Corper Goes Missing (Photo) by Gift0099: 7:37pm On Sep 22, 2021
Oh
Re: Joseph Chukwudi: Corper Goes Missing (Photo) by Bbqekpa: 7:42pm On Sep 22, 2021
ThankUJesus:
In Niger DELTA where Yahoo Yahoo and money ritual become normal now, may God see you through, these people make sure there is no SARS so that they do their Yahoo Yahoo.

You no just get 5 naira sense. Aboki
Re: Joseph Chukwudi: Corper Goes Missing (Photo) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 22, 2021
Hangmnk:
Probably sacrificed by by bandits and Fulani herdsmen terrorists for shape shifting or night vision powers. Fcking lowlife terrorists
Re: Joseph Chukwudi: Corper Goes Missing (Photo) by EnuguUkwu1stSon: 9:30pm On Sep 22, 2021
Hangmnk:
Probably sacrificed by his IPOB/ESN terrorists for shape shifting or night vision powers. Fcking lowlife terrorists
You're A miserable fool, it will never be well with you in this life and hereafter until you publicly say the same of fulani herdsmen and miyetti allah.

1 Like

Re: Joseph Chukwudi: Corper Goes Missing (Photo) by favour32(m): 9:48pm On Sep 22, 2021
Make una nor waka for night or for lonely road for day time.
Dem dey sell human body parts anyhow now.
Dey careful with strangers...nor loose guard.
Travel with registered motor parks
Turn down freebies.
Nigeria don cast.
Re: Joseph Chukwudi: Corper Goes Missing (Photo) by okwadatigbogal: 9:56pm On Sep 22, 2021
If it was a girl that got missing, you all will be posting nasty and rude comments saying she went to her boyfriend house blah blah blah. When things like this happen, keep quiet if you have nothing nice to say! You do no know people's circumstances and it can happen to you or your loved ones tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Joseph Chukwudi: Corper Goes Missing (Photo) by ahnie: 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2021
Once it's 7pm I don't go out from my house.asaba has turned to something else lately.
I think people living in okpanam road should be very careful infact extra careful.
Mind the Keke you enter,infact scan both the rider and the passengers.

May God protect us,but you mah gatz use your brain and code yourself.
Re: Joseph Chukwudi: Corper Goes Missing (Photo) by ahnie: 10:18pm On Sep 22, 2021
The family should check major police stations.i think he might have bn picked up.
Because last week Friday a policeman was gunned down @74junction and several persons were picked including tricycles and okada.

I have a very strong feelings that he's alive, probably picked up by the police
Re: Joseph Chukwudi: Corper Goes Missing (Photo) by WoundedLamb: 10:45pm On Sep 22, 2021
CampussNews:
Siggy abeg I dey find my N400. Help me post am cry

You guys play with everything. You guys realize you're no longer kids, right?

1 Like

Re: Joseph Chukwudi: Corper Goes Missing (Photo) by Lugianostar(m): 10:52pm On Sep 22, 2021
May God keep him safe
Re: Joseph Chukwudi: Corper Goes Missing (Photo) by Gfskw: 12:00am On Sep 23, 2021
Really

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Reacts To Death Of Three Corpers In Kano, Zamfara And Bayelsa Camps / My Passing Out Banta.... Drop Your Goodwill Messages. / Profile Of Brigadier-General S.Z. Kazaure, NYSC New DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.