Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents (54726 Views)

Katsina Residents Ask Nigerians To Forgive Buhari. Welcome Him In Style / Sheikh Bello Yabo Mocks Buhari, Says Katsina Residents ‘stoned The Satan’ / We’ve Killed Bandits Who Attacked Presidential Guards Brigade In Abuja: Defence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents by Saintdan0421(m): 8:20pm On Sep 22, 2021
Commentor:
Sahara Reporters.

Please shut the fuc*k up.

Over the years, we heard of Choppers dropping ammunitions and medics to bandits in Kaduna and Adamawa state forests.

Shut the ble*p up once again and stop living in pretence.

9 Likes

Re: Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents by Udumeh: 8:21pm On Sep 22, 2021
Ok
Re: Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 22, 2021
Commentor:
Sahara Reporters.

Do u expect vanguard or channels to report the abomination?? So that Lai Mohammed will come with his foul breathe to suspend them.

4 Likes

Re: Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents by Zimmermann(m): 8:22pm On Sep 22, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
What da fuckkk...

I don't believe this news though
keep doubting. One day, they'd drop bandits on your father's roof, then u'd believe. Goat!

7 Likes

Re: Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents by egunna(m): 8:23pm On Sep 22, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCNIsvYk68Y

Army Green Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed Ten In Katsina Community — Residents
so where was army mentioned in the video?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents by Commentor: 8:23pm On Sep 22, 2021
Saintdan0421:

Please shut the fuc*k up.

Over the years, we heard of Choppers dropping ammunitions and medics to bandits in Kaduna and Adamawa state forests.

Shut the ble*p up once again and stop living in pretence.

There is absolutely no story Sahara Reporters would publish that I would believe.
Re: Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents by Mayeldah(m): 8:24pm On Sep 22, 2021
Whoever becomes the next president from the South should sack all senior Army officers of Fulani stock once he assumes office

he should do same thing to the DSS and Police too.

The Fulanis will pay for all the atrocities Buhari did to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents by Commentor: 8:24pm On Sep 22, 2021
Icumsa45:

Do u expect vanguard or channels to report the abomination?? So that Lai Mohammed will come with his foul breathe to suspend them.

Sowore has concocted too many stories that I can never believe anything from his stable.

That's my prerogative and you can have yours.
Re: Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents by kingbee90: 8:26pm On Sep 22, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
What da fuckkk...

You are very STUPID

2 Likes

Re: Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents by Osashalom: 8:26pm On Sep 22, 2021
That the so called bandits are backed up is an open secret.
Re: Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents by Salvofthesouth(m): 8:28pm On Sep 22, 2021
owobokiri:
Few months ago when I said that what we have now is no more a Nigerian army but full fledged Fulani Army, some overzealous ones here cursed me to no end. It's happening now. Little by little, all of us will face the fact that the country is now totally in the hands of foreigners,. The nepotistic appointments in the military over the years which most of you defended is now coming back to hunt down the whole country.... This is not the first time residents of terror prone areas have mentioned that military helicopters are dropping the killers together with supplies to the killers too..
They will not hear or see it. They only care about IPOB and Igbo affairs because they hate Igbo while karma is gradually f**king them over just like Buhari is too

3 Likes

Re: Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents by Germi9: 8:28pm On Sep 22, 2021
UzomaFC:
Hmmmmm nawa ooooooo.
Nigeria my country
Hmmm so you are not scared to call Nigeria your country
Re: Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents by IAMPEDRO: 8:31pm On Sep 22, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
What da fuckkk...

What then can you believe? Until Dem carry gun face you? Na only for Naija I see where dem they hide terrorist, still you never believe.
Re: Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents by od501: 8:32pm On Sep 22, 2021
lalasticlala:

Army Green Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed Ten In Katsina Community — Residents

Should we even be surprised? We know this since 2014.
Re: Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents by Jonah507(m): 8:33pm On Sep 22, 2021
If hoodlums could be hired and taken to protest venue by politicians and equipped with arms to kill peaceful protesters, then there's element of truth in this.

1 Like

Re: Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents by paramakina202: 8:34pm On Sep 22, 2021
The Fulani Army and the bandits are same.Gen Danjuma said it that they work together in killing of indigenous tribes.
Re: Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents by mabea: 8:38pm On Sep 22, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
What da fuckkk...

You don't have to believe it.But you have a strange country.
Re: Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents by Standing5(m): 8:39pm On Sep 22, 2021
Not surprised at all. All the audio bandit casualties have been to give dummy impression of the govt not supporting bandits.
Re: Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents by wallrichy: 8:40pm On Sep 22, 2021
Na today! Army has always been airlifting Boko Haram Terrorists since and even before the emergence of that stupid Fulani Smelling Buhari. They airlifted Fulanis to all the south west forest reserves and gave them AK47....reason most of those Fulani bandits in the south west hardly herd any animal talkless of cow...they were dropped to specifically killed, maimed, raped and kidnapped for ransom any south west person of influence ....This present government is a government of Boko Haram, bandits and insurgency. Buhari is a confirmed terrorist and an idiot cos soon everything hidden will be made open and those useless maggots ridden smelling northerners will see pepper. They are just bunch of lepers and parasitic ingrates.
Re: Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents by skybeauty(f): 8:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
When Nnamdi Kanu first raises the alarm, many of you called him all soughts of name. Now it is playing out before everyone. This is why when UGM attacks soldiers, the people hail them because they know that having soldiers around is more dangerous than having UGM.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents by onuman: 8:44pm On Sep 22, 2021
lalasticlala:

When suck killers perform in the east, some heediots call them ESN or IPOB members.

Too many ways to fight a Jihad using government institutions, that’s what has been going on in Nigeria.
Re: Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents by Standing5(m): 8:45pm On Sep 22, 2021
The reason terrorism sponsors cannot be named.
Re: Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents by pitroski(m): 8:50pm On Sep 22, 2021
MightyDuty30:
It is finished shocked shocked
Meanwhile!!

Become a Man of iron.

The safest discovery how to permanently safe premature ejaculation small manhood & weak erection just within 2 weeks. Are you among the few men who are still wondering whether penis size is relevant to women’ sexual satisfaction? there is no need prolonging this issue, just be aware of this- babes enjoy and crave for bigger penis sizes!

The benefit is endless... which includes;
= enhances sexual urge
= kills weak erection
= corrects quickly ejaculation
= improve sperm count.
= add 4-6 inches to size
= last up to 30-45mins

100% you start to see improvement within 4-5 days of usage. You are Just a PHONE call Away from your Permanent Solution

Just a phone call away
Then no phone number maybe I or we should call air
Re: Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents by TruthinAction: 8:51pm On Sep 22, 2021
Let's stop the complain. Just make up your mind not to sell your vote in the next election. I also expect revolution to start from the north that will end this government.
Re: Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents by SarkinYarki: 8:52pm On Sep 22, 2021
Buhari is the culprit and a devil
Re: Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents by michoim(m): 8:53pm On Sep 22, 2021
This is fake news from Sahara reporters(SR) again. How can genuine Nigeria army (NA) helicopter drop bandits in Katsina, the home state of the C-in-C, to kill his own people? Except bandits have their own helicopter and decide to paint it green or the helicopter was captured from NA. Or still SR propaganda machinery with foreign support is @ work...

1 Like

Re: Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents by gfon(m): 8:55pm On Sep 22, 2021
iLegendd:
I believe them.
boss welcome back,but you broke ur rule small o
Re: Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents by izubext007: 9:02pm On Sep 22, 2021
How true is this accusation
Re: Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents by Evaloyal2J(f): 9:06pm On Sep 22, 2021
richmond500:
Wtf did I just read?

No, lemme rush go buy data so I can understand the news. lalasticlala, u no give better information for the sake of those that don't like wasting data
zombie f t were se news, you would have been cursing your generation without even confirming the news. Broke 30k PMB aslicker
Re: Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents by Danmisra(m): 9:07pm On Sep 22, 2021
I don't consider sahara news credible. It is not true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jerry Elo Ikogho: Festus Keyamo With FBI Suspected Fraudster Who Was Arrested / Supporters Jubilate At MOUAU Polling Units As Peter Obi Floors Atiku And Tinubu / DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.