Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Caught Your Housemaid With Your Spouse - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Caught Your Housemaid With Your Spouse (9293 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. / What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) / What would be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Child Self Servicing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caught Your Housemaid With Your Spouse by la1(m): 3:09pm On May 28, 2007
i think its a bad thing that society will always find a way of blamming women for their husbands infidelity, somehow it is always their fault-
lack of attention cos of work,
cos of children,
sex wit her is boring cos she lacks immagination,
shes gone fat,
shes no more sexy,
she nags,
she cant cook
she is dis
she's dat
but the thruth is a man will cheat as long as he believes he can get away wit it and this rule applies to evry man,married or not,saint or sinner cos to a man its has and will always be just a physical thing(sex that is)(something todo with the way mens brains are programmed me thinks)if real emotions where involved men wudnt cheat.so in response to the post i wud suggest that the woman not leave her home for the maid cos believe me it will all count for nothing stay and protect whats yours cos as long as its got a hole in it he'll try to screw it undecided, evrytime
Re: Caught Your Housemaid With Your Spouse by hannydarl(f): 3:50pm On Jun 01, 2007
I wont leave him but i will only have sex with him when and if i want it not because he wants it and i will make sure he spoils me silly i will just cross my legs and watch him pamper me in a bid to make me happy and forgive him i wont make it look like i havnt forgiven him i will paint a picture of pain like he realy broke my heart and i need TLC to get me back on my feet afterall if he had caught me with the house boy he wont even let me speak a word to beg or plead so he should appreciate the fact that i forgave him and nurse "my poor bleeding soul" back to health by paying for hollidays abroad if he can and getting me a car or build me a house depending on his pocket cos i aint ready to leave my home to any house help why not get rewarded for my emmotional trauma?
Re: Caught Your Housemaid With Your Spouse by hotchic1(f): 7:42pm On Jun 01, 2007
All i will need to do is just go back,get myself together and come back home as if nothing has happened.
Re: Caught Your Housemaid With Your Spouse by Octupus(f): 7:17am On Apr 02, 2008
Windywendy,
I just stumbled into this thread.I find it amazing how you are spending so much energy trying to convince some people on the seriousness of infidelity and God's opinion about it.I guess your arguments are pretty sound and clear.

However,I want to make the following submissions:
1. ONLY a man who has trully had a personal encounter with Christ can stay absolutely FAITHFULL to his wife.This is a fundamental fact every wife needs to understand.If a woman is born again and her husband is not,she needs to understand this especially.Therefore,as she continues to wait on God to touch his life,she may have to put up with a few things.Unfortunately infidelity may be one of them!

2. An unredeemed man who has the financial resources and is not impotent,is INCAPABLE and I repeat,INCAPABLE of staying with one woman,no matter how pretty or good she is.This is because,by nature,all male creatures are polygamous.(If you dont agree with this point,it simply means to me,you are insufficiently experienced in these matters).This ranges from Lizards to Cocks,to Lions etc,who control territories of females.Unfortunately this tendency is also innate in homosapiens(MAN) albeit suppressed by social restraints. That such an unreedemed man has not been caught commiting adultery does not mean he is not doing it.Dont forget that even looking at a woman lustfully constitutes adultery.So one asks- When do you say a spouse has been caught in adultery?? Note that it is only a Spirit filled man that has the ability to flee from fornication.

3. Painful as cheating is,a wife needs to understand these facts before taking a decision to leave her husband on the grounds of infidelity.The question is,when you leave him,do you plan to remain celibate the rest of your life or do you plan to re-marry? If you re-marry,what's the guarantee that your new husband wont be worse than the first.And if your worse fears are confirmed,are you going to run off again.Now,counsellors will ask you: HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU INTEND TO RUN FROM ONE FAILED MARRIAGE TO ANOTHER? And if you choose to be celibate ,what is the gurantee that you can handle it without sinning against God?

4. I totally agree that adultery is a biblically acceptable ground for divorce but remember,you dont always have to apply this right especially when it may not be expedient for your situation.Past records of one's husband must be taken into consideration.I dont believe an incorrigible,indiscrete adulterer should be put on the same pedestal as a one time offender.This of course,is the same basis for judges in our courts commuting sentences or giving paroles or even outright acquittals to some offenders.Secondly,genuine repentance from the offender should be carefully assesed and considered.

5. One should be very careful not to say NEVER when it comes to matters of adultery.I fear so much when I people say "I will NEVER commit adultery". When one comes across the "RIGHT" person under the "RIGHT" circumstances,carefully schemed by the ever patient devil,will power alone may be insufficient to save.That is why the bible advises us to FLEE fornication.Dont wait to resist it,why? because we can't.

6. In summary,there is a place for forgiveness in cases of infidelity and I know countless marriages where wives or even husbands, have forgiven there spouses and the marriages have been TOTALLY healed and they have moved on as though nothing ever happened.If you consider all the points I raised above,you will see that it is an issue to be handled with a lot of tact and wisdom.Not one to rashly decide on.Some things ought to be weighed carefully before opting for divorce,which of course,is one's entitlement.Pls dont get me wrong.Adultery is a serious breach of trust and must ALWAYS be viewed as such.

7. I WISH ALL OF US SAFE,TRUSTWORTHY AND BLISSFUL MATRIMONIES.
Re: Caught Your Housemaid With Your Spouse by Ajebota(f): 2:37am On Apr 03, 2008
@ anabel from prev post, child abuse is a serious thing o undecided

as for me NO female house help, no female secretary. My dude was even the one that suggested it. smiley
Re: Caught Your Housemaid With Your Spouse by Octupus(f): 10:29pm On Apr 06, 2008
@ajebota,
No female secretary or househelp IS NOT the solution to sexual abuse.The only solution is a man knowing God trully in his heart.
Re: Caught Your Housemaid With Your Spouse by almondjoy(f): 10:38am On Apr 07, 2008
@Topic

No problem with that.  She has a pussy and he has a deek. . . they have found each other.  I will wish them well. kiss

Marrer of fact, it happens everywhere in the world. . .and some of these love birds happen to live happily ever after too.

No big deal.

Let us just call it a "Fatal Attraction"! Some pussies are sweeter than others, just as some deeks are definitely sweeter than others. kiss When you find the sweetest one. . .you definitely cannot let go!

Next topic please. Like it is the 10th wonder of the world or something? undecided
Re: Caught Your Housemaid With Your Spouse by Lady2(f): 4:26pm On Apr 08, 2008
Well the woman in me will carry pepper and put in the girl's vagina and send her outside naked (o let it not be daylight where the hot sun will burn her vagina, if it's nighttime, I will hold alighted candle under her vagina so that it can cook the pepper well)
I will then walk away from my husband, but the next day, I will act like nothing is wrong, when he gets in the shower I will take ororo and pour everywhere on the bathroom floor and take off my belt. When he gets out he will slip and fall and that's where the beating will begin.

*Ever seen or heard a grown man cry?*

He will cry like a baby that day.

But the Christian in me, will send her packing and me and my husband will have some serious talks, then he will have a lot of making up to do, if we can work it out.

If he tells me that I will leave if I make the girl leave, I won't argue, I will make the girl leave and then leave myself. I will leave with my children (if any) and all the kobo he has at that time and in the future. He will be paying me for life.
Re: Caught Your Housemaid With Your Spouse by joshjosh(m): 11:14am On Aug 23, 2008
Octupus:

Windywendy,
I just stumbled into this thread.I find it amazing how you are spending so much energy trying to convince some people on the seriousness of infidelity and God's opinion about it.I guess your arguments are pretty sound and clear.

1. ONLY a man who has trully had a personal encounter with Christ can stay absolutely FAITHFULL to his wife.This is a fundamental fact every wife needs to understand.If a woman is born again and her husband is not,she needs to understand this especially.Therefore,as she continues to wait on God to touch his life,she may have to put up with a few things.Unfortunately infidelity may be one of them!

2. An unredeemed man who has the financial resources and is not impotent,is INCAPABLE and I repeat,INCAPABLE of staying with one woman,no matter how pretty or good she is.This is because,by nature,all male creatures are polygamous.(If you don't agree with this point,it simply means to me,you are insufficiently experienced in these matters).This ranges from Lizards to Cocks,to Lions etc,who control territories of females.Unfortunately this tendency is also innate in homosapiens(MAN) albeit suppressed by social restraints. That such an unreedemed man has not been caught commiting adultery does not mean he is not doing it.Dont forget that even looking at a woman lustfully constitutes adultery.So one asks- When do you say a spouse has been caught in adultery?? Note that it is only a Spirit filled man that has the ability to flee from fornication.

3. Painful as cheating is,a wife needs to understand these facts before taking a decision to leave her husband on the grounds of infidelity.The question is,when you leave him,do you plan to remain celibate the rest of your life or do you plan to re-marry? If you re-marry,what's the guarantee that your new husband wont be worse than the first.And if your worse fears are confirmed,are you going to run off again.Now,counsellors will ask you: HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU INTEND TO RUN FROM ONE FAILED MARRIAGE TO ANOTHER? And if you choose to be celibate ,what is the gurantee that you can handle it without sinning against God?

4. I totally agree that adultery is a biblically acceptable ground for divorce but remember,you don't always have to apply this right especially when it may not be expedient for your situation.Past records of one's husband must be taken into consideration.I don't believe an incorrigible,indiscrete adulterer should be put on the same pedestal as a one time offender.This of course,is the same basis for judges in our courts commuting sentences or giving paroles or even outright acquittals to some offenders.Secondly,genuine repentance from the offender should be carefully assesed and considered.

5. One should be very careful not to say NEVER when it comes to matters of adultery.I fear so much when I people say "I will NEVER commit adultery". When one comes across the "RIGHT" person under the "RIGHT" circumstances,carefully schemed by the ever patient devil,will power alone may be insufficient to save.That is why the bible advises us to FLEE fornication.Dont wait to resist it,why? because we can't.

6. In summary,there is a place for forgiveness in cases of infidelity and I know countless marriages where wives or even husbands, have forgiven there spouses and the marriages have been TOTALLY healed and they have moved on as though nothing ever happened.If you consider all the points I raised above,you will see that it is an issue to be handled with a lot of tact and wisdom.Not one to rashly decide on.Some things ought to be weighed carefully before opting for divorce,which of course,is one's entitlement.Please don't get me wrong.Adultery is a serious breach of trust and must ALWAYS be viewed as such.

in the spirit of the olympics, i will award you gold for common sense. God bless you. it is always good to see people with brilliant mind in this forum
Re: Caught Your Housemaid With Your Spouse by rubi(f): 10:16pm On Aug 23, 2008
Octupus:

Windywendy,

2. An unredeemed man who has the financial resources and is not impotent,is INCAPABLE and I repeat,INCAPABLE of staying with one woman,no matter how pretty or good she is.This is because,by nature,all male creatures are polygamous.(If you don't agree with this point,it simply means to me,you are insufficiently experienced in these matters).This ranges from Lizards to Cocks,to Lions etc,who control territories of females.Unfortunately this tendency is also innate in homosapiens(MAN) albeit suppressed by social restraints. That such an unreedemed man has not been caught commiting adultery does not mean he is not doing it.Dont forget that even looking at a woman lustfully constitutes adultery.So one asks- When do you say a spouse has been caught in adultery?? Note that it is only a Spirit filled man that has the ability to flee from fornication.

4. I totally agree that adultery is a biblically acceptable ground for divorce but remember,you don't always have to apply this right especially when it may not be expedient for your situation.Past records of one's husband must be taken into consideration.I don't believe an incorrigible,indiscrete adulterer should be put on the same pedestal as a one time offender.This of course,is the same basis for judges in our courts commuting sentences or giving paroles or even outright acquittals to some offenders.Secondly,genuine repentance from the offender should be carefully assesed and considered.

6. In summary,there is a place for forgiveness in cases of infidelity and I know countless marriages where wives or even husbands, have forgiven there spouses and the marriages have been TOTALLY healed and they have moved on as though nothing ever happened.If you consider all the points I raised above,you will see that it is an issue to be handled with a lot of tact and wisdom.Not one to rashly decide on.Some things ought to be weighed carefully before opting for divorce,which of course,is one's entitlement.Please don't get me wrong.Adultery is a serious breach of trust and must ALWAYS be viewed as such.

It shall be well with you
Re: Caught Your Housemaid With Your Spouse by maborukoje(f): 1:12am On Aug 24, 2008
be a husband can start cheating on his wife maybe his wife is not satisfying him at home with enough sex
Re: Caught Your Housemaid With Your Spouse by ula(f): 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2008
i wont do anything! i wont even go sleep with anyone 4 revenge or all that crap. the girl will find her way, i dont even need 2 tell her 2 leave.

i wont ask why he did it. we will just carry on as if nothing happened.
Re: Caught Your Housemaid With Your Spouse by chisomquee: 4:23pm On Aug 28, 2008
i won't be suprised because some men are not satisfied with one woman,if it happens to me,i will continue with my life.na today that kind tin dey happen.
Re: Caught Your Housemaid With Your Spouse by freesmile(f): 5:54am On Sep 02, 2008
I don't care if he fell and his d**ck entered her, he is a freaking cheat. Once a cheater always a cheater, one of the things I can't stand in people. I don't know how I would react at that point in time but for me that relationship will definitely be over.
Re: Caught Your Housemaid With Your Spouse by biolabee(m): 9:45pm On Sep 03, 2008
Lady u are quite bold,
but are you sure that doesnt destroy thr total fabroc of the marriage
i pray we dont find ourselves in that shoe
Re: Caught Your Housemaid With Your Spouse by hunniebomb(f): 4:20pm On Sep 09, 2008
the best thing to do to avoid this to to hire an ugly maid.
One of my uncles has 2 maids in Lagos. their room is outside the main house, the maids (God forgive me) are wowo to the core (i think my aunty did this on purpose).

Be real temptation is everywhere y give it a helping hand.  grin
Re: Caught Your Housemaid With Your Spouse by rasputinn(m): 10:40am On Jun 20, 2009
Got me all pensive now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Marry A Girl You Don't Love Out Of Pity After Dating Her For 10 Years? / Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher / A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.