Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Providus Bank, Travelport Pledge Full Support To TravelTank (Travel Tech Co) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Providus Bank, Travelport Pledge Full Support To TravelTank (Travel Tech Co) (10860 Views)

Providus Bank, Travelport Pledge To Support Traveltank / Providus Bank Deactivates PiggyVest & Monnify Virtual Account Numbers / Here Is The List Of Providus Bank Branches In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Providus Bank, Travelport Pledge Full Support To TravelTank (Travel Tech Co) by Seun(m): 12:56pm On Sep 23, 2021
Nigerian financial services provider, Providus Bank PLC and travel retail platform — Travelport Nigeria has restated their commitments to ensuring the success and hassle-free operations of the highly innovative best-in-class online travel agency, TravelTank.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Providus Bank, Travelport Pledge Full Support To TravelTank (Travel Tech Co) by Seun(m): 1:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
Speaking at the launch of the proudly Nigerian online travel agency, Managing Director, Providus Bank, Mr Walter Akpani said: “Today we are witnessing the launch of a product that we believe is going to change a whole lot in how travel business is done in Nigeria and I am happy to say that I am proud to be here as a partner. I strongly believe that TravelTank’s innovative products will support and assist us all in how we plan and book our travels.”

3 Likes

Re: Providus Bank, Travelport Pledge Full Support To TravelTank (Travel Tech Co) by Seun(m): 1:02pm On Sep 23, 2021
He continued: “For us, as a bank, we believe in entrepreneurship. TravelTank and its Founder are examples of what we believe in and why as an institution the bank is willing and ready to support young entrepreneurial minds in the country. As Mr Yemi Smith is a young entrepreneur, we know we have many more like him in this country and you can rest assured that Providus bank is here to support you.”

3 Likes

Re: Providus Bank, Travelport Pledge Full Support To TravelTank (Travel Tech Co) by Seun(m): 1:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
According to the Managing Director, TravelTank, Yemi Smith, the company was launched with a vision to provide travel opportunities for everyone and a mission in making travel planning and booking quick, easy, and affordable for everyone.

“TravelTank is a product of exhaustive research on a sector which showed very clearly that even with the array of online travel agencies in Nigeria, end-users still had reservations in purchasing online travel products,” he added.

Country Head, Travelport Nigeria, Mr Samuel Akinola described TravelTank as an innovative disruptor in the travel space whose product offerings are unmatched in Nigeria. He also noted that Travelport Nigeria will go the extra mile to support TravelTank.
Buttressing on TravelTank’s smart offerings set to be presented in a highly competitive industry, Managing Director, TravelTank, Yemi Smith submitted: “As a company, and by God’s grace, we foresee strong growth especially on our B2B platform which allows TravelTank affiliates to sell travel products in a more personalised manner.”

5 Likes

Re: Providus Bank, Travelport Pledge Full Support To TravelTank (Travel Tech Co) by Seun(m): 1:08pm On Sep 23, 2021
He stated further: “You know initially when the world was hit by the pandemic, demand for travel halted. Thankfully, we are now seeing a gradual month-on-month increase in the demand for travel products and travel in general. This coupled with the multiple approved vaccines now available in many countries around the world including Nigeria, makes us more positive for the future. Testament to this is the lessening of travel restrictions around the world. This makes us very excited as we begin our quest in creating travel opportunities for everyone.”

SPONSORED THREAD

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Providus Bank, Travelport Pledge Full Support To TravelTank (Travel Tech Co) by tolulope1990(m): 1:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
Seun how many percentage dem give you?

3 Likes

Re: Providus Bank, Travelport Pledge Full Support To TravelTank (Travel Tech Co) by Namoosky(m): 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
Seun diversifying. I think he has a stake in the business for him to personally advertise for them.

1 Like

Re: Providus Bank, Travelport Pledge Full Support To TravelTank (Travel Tech Co) by Emmyreal4(m): 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
They're doing well
Re: Providus Bank, Travelport Pledge Full Support To TravelTank (Travel Tech Co) by Exumal: 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
Good development. But ona sure say, Oga Seun no dey use style run advert for them like this? cool cool
Re: Providus Bank, Travelport Pledge Full Support To TravelTank (Travel Tech Co) by Henix(m): 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
Congratulations to TravelTank
Re: Providus Bank, Travelport Pledge Full Support To TravelTank (Travel Tech Co) by wman(m): 1:16pm On Sep 23, 2021
Thread by Oga Seun.

Possibly a sponsored post.
Re: Providus Bank, Travelport Pledge Full Support To TravelTank (Travel Tech Co) by Skillsnigeria: 1:16pm On Sep 23, 2021
That's good
Re: Providus Bank, Travelport Pledge Full Support To TravelTank (Travel Tech Co) by JimiJunji: 1:17pm On Sep 23, 2021
Great stuff.
Re: Providus Bank, Travelport Pledge Full Support To TravelTank (Travel Tech Co) by YoungLionken(m): 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2021
Nice advert in disguise cool..

Please Traveltanker,I would love to travel to my village in Bornu, what should I do?? grin grin...
Re: Providus Bank, Travelport Pledge Full Support To TravelTank (Travel Tech Co) by princebabados: 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2021
Great gesture.

Wish more captain of industry of his ilk can be this supportive to SME'S.
Re: Providus Bank, Travelport Pledge Full Support To TravelTank (Travel Tech Co) by Born2conquer: 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2021
Providus bank dey one kind, na only them no dey post for twitter and instagram
Re: Providus Bank, Travelport Pledge Full Support To TravelTank (Travel Tech Co) by Terrier99: 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2021
Seun personally opened the thread to promote this new company. It must be beyond money cos Seun doesn't like money or fame. I no know which kind person he be sef.
Re: Providus Bank, Travelport Pledge Full Support To TravelTank (Travel Tech Co) by Munzy14(m): 1:20pm On Sep 23, 2021
Seun where is our share of eye wey see...

6 Likes

Re: Providus Bank, Travelport Pledge Full Support To TravelTank (Travel Tech Co) by wunmi590(m): 1:20pm On Sep 23, 2021

E choke, e come restrict air flow, seun don collect brown envelope inside him account, and we wey we dey read and open your thread, never enjoy small change from your end wink....

More cash to your bank account smiley
Re: Providus Bank, Travelport Pledge Full Support To TravelTank (Travel Tech Co) by Amspecial: 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2021
grin
Re: Providus Bank, Travelport Pledge Full Support To TravelTank (Travel Tech Co) by SarkinYarki: 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2021
Re: Providus Bank, Travelport Pledge Full Support To TravelTank (Travel Tech Co) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2021
wman:
Thread by Oga Seun.

Possibly a sponsored post.

It's stated in the post already,,,, SPONSORED THREAD.

2 Likes

Re: Providus Bank, Travelport Pledge Full Support To TravelTank (Travel Tech Co) by Munzy14(m): 1:22pm On Sep 23, 2021
Born2conquer:
Providus bank dey one kind, na only them no dey post for twitter and instagram
PoS be their main..cheesy
Re: Providus Bank, Travelport Pledge Full Support To TravelTank (Travel Tech Co) by 1Dray(m): 1:23pm On Sep 23, 2021
Exumal:
Good development. But ona sure say, Oga Seun no dey use style run advert for them like this? cool cool

He already state "Sponsored thread"
Re: Providus Bank, Travelport Pledge Full Support To TravelTank (Travel Tech Co) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
cool
Re: Providus Bank, Travelport Pledge Full Support To TravelTank (Travel Tech Co) by Healthybiz: 1:30pm On Sep 23, 2021
smiley
Re: Providus Bank, Travelport Pledge Full Support To TravelTank (Travel Tech Co) by TempUser: 1:30pm On Sep 23, 2021
TravelTank grin

Even the name feels like heat grin

What of TravelNaija, TravelEverywhere or TravelAPC
I mean Armored Personnel Carrier not your regular APC undecided

1 Like

Re: Providus Bank, Travelport Pledge Full Support To TravelTank (Travel Tech Co) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
With just my O-level certificate, can TravelTank safely take me out of Naija to a better country? I don't care about the cost. I have a Providus account though.
Re: Providus Bank, Travelport Pledge Full Support To TravelTank (Travel Tech Co) by davodyguy: 1:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
My Bank

God Bless Providus Bank
Re: Providus Bank, Travelport Pledge Full Support To TravelTank (Travel Tech Co) by Dproperties: 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
How much for a sponsor seminar post?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dry Cleaning And Laundry Business In Nigeria / How Much Does It Cost To Register An Enterprises In CAC / Get The Firstbank Share Application Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.