Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Apple Threatened Facebook Ban Over Slavery Posts On Instagram - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Threatened Facebook Ban Over Slavery Posts On Instagram (28204 Views)

Top 6, 2020 Most Liked Posts On Instagram / 4 Reasons Why Facebook Ban Your Ads Account & How To Avoid The Ban Again / You Can Now Add Sticker On Whatsapp Status Posts On Android: See How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apple Threatened Facebook Ban Over Slavery Posts On Instagram by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
embarassed
Re: Apple Threatened Facebook Ban Over Slavery Posts On Instagram by pickatyoubackup: 2:10pm On Sep 23, 2021
Best opportunity for apple to resume their industry wars with Facebook.

If u are in the stock market now is the best time to go temporarily short on fb stocks

1 Like

Re: Apple Threatened Facebook Ban Over Slavery Posts On Instagram by Newton85: 2:10pm On Sep 23, 2021
Well, Islam doesn't frown at slavery so Arabs will forever proudly trade in it. If you like call yourself Mohammed Ibn Saddam, your black ass will always be "abeed" to Arabs. Barbaric people, barbaric religion.

5 Likes

Re: Apple Threatened Facebook Ban Over Slavery Posts On Instagram by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
Apple should get off their high horse abeg.
They want to claim holier than thou. If they delist all Facebook products (fb, IG and WhatsApp) from the App Store, what would people now need iPhones for? They know they can’t try shit unless they want their stocks to compete with that of itel.
Is there any environment that is completely free of crime? If local police forces cant completely control crime, social media is simply a reflection of a society.
That said Facebook really needs to beef up their shit security at all levels. That was how my acct was hacked with camon11 sad

2 Likes

Re: Apple Threatened Facebook Ban Over Slavery Posts On Instagram by chachanga: 2:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
Arabs and their insane preoccupation with dominating and dehumanizing fellow humans, despite their claims to Allah's amorphous virtues, are one other reason slave trades ain't going anywhere, soon.
They really need brain checks, all those involved including italians who host the Pope yet human trafficking for population contributes well to their local GDP.
What's the point of all the shouting, sweating and excessive religiosity if it doesn't translate to you positively relating to humanity and your environment? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Apple Threatened Facebook Ban Over Slavery Posts On Instagram by OG1BABY(f): 2:13pm On Sep 23, 2021
Okay
Re: Apple Threatened Facebook Ban Over Slavery Posts On Instagram by suffering: 2:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
Facebook is so big and complex that Mark acknowledges it. Despite having a workforce of thousands plus almost a million and counting content moderators the world over, illegal activities still make their way past set measures. Anyway, humans make the world go round. We always find ways to circumvent rules and policies set in stone. It won’t shock me to find the most criminally-minded people on earth will discover ways to sneak into heaven — many going as far as stealing the place of some presently righteous fellows.

1 Like

Re: Apple Threatened Facebook Ban Over Slavery Posts On Instagram by Yankee101: 2:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
Arabs and Islam

Facebook sexploitation
Re: Apple Threatened Facebook Ban Over Slavery Posts On Instagram by Bmaster(m): 2:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
Thread seen
Re: Apple Threatened Facebook Ban Over Slavery Posts On Instagram by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 23, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Slave market
Nine out of 10 Kuwaiti homes have a domestic worker - they come from some of the poorest parts of the world to the Gulf, aiming to make enough money to support their family at home...

Africans, especially ladies should stop going to this Arabian countries with the purpose of working as a maid...

Nobody return back home to build mansion or buy even Toyota ...stay in Nigeria or move to other African countries if you can't afford to relocate to first world countries

God bless you....

Na you God go bless pass for this post. Hope our ladies go head your advice.

1 Like

Re: Apple Threatened Facebook Ban Over Slavery Posts On Instagram by Bmaster(m): 2:17pm On Sep 23, 2021
suffering:
Facebook is so big and complex that Mark acknowledges it. Despite having a workforce of thousands plus almost a million and counting content moderators the world over, illegal activities still make their way past set measures. Anyway, humans make the world go round. We always find ways to circumvent rules and policies set in stone. It won’t shock me to find the most criminally-minded people on earth will discover ways to sneak into heaven — many going as far stealing the place of some presently righteous fellows.
You just said what you thought.

Heaven is not for jokers
Re: Apple Threatened Facebook Ban Over Slavery Posts On Instagram by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
Well, not surprised. Apple as a company is presently richer than facebook...both are giants though...But if apple ban Facebook from thier store na them both go still lose las las....

Re: Apple Threatened Facebook Ban Over Slavery Posts On Instagram by Cele777: 2:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
After watching this, most nigerian women will still run after Arab men because of money.
Re: Apple Threatened Facebook Ban Over Slavery Posts On Instagram by suffering: 2:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
Bmaster:

Heaven is not for jokers
That was exactly what my first ancestor told me after he resurrected.
Re: Apple Threatened Facebook Ban Over Slavery Posts On Instagram by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 23, 2021
Skyview01:

Na you God go bless pass for this post. Hope our ladies go head your advice.
sadly they won't...they always want it to happen to them firsthand....
Re: Apple Threatened Facebook Ban Over Slavery Posts On Instagram by musicwriter(m): 2:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
In all these, please take your mind off this so called slavery but on the real SLAVE TRADE that Britain invented and pioneered in the 1600's. Because they're trying to re-define slavery for you, so that you'll play down their own role in slavery then and now.

Yes, those women are "exploited workers" and nothing more than that. It's a bad thing to do but at least they do receive little wages. But Britain used our African ancestors as REAL slaves and didn't pay them a dime for 450 years. This is the real slavery that made Britain wealthy and it's the slavery the BBC doesn't talk about.

Britain is still involved in slave trade today by exploiting educated migrants from their former colonies and other nations, whom they pay very low wages in London. But it's not called slave trade.

Note: When I say Britain I actually mean England. It's unfortunate good people in Ireland and Wales get caught up in English crimes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apple Threatened Facebook Ban Over Slavery Posts On Instagram by emae009(m): 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2021
TheWolfen:
Apple and Facebook what difference sef. Birds of a feather. The last time I heard apple are trying to start scanning people's phone...

what are you scared of if you have nothing to hide. FYI it's iCloud accounts not the phones themselves
Re: Apple Threatened Facebook Ban Over Slavery Posts On Instagram by emae009(m): 2:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
Rgade:
Apple should get off their high horse abeg.
They want to claim holier than thou. If they delist all Facebook products (fb, IG and WhatsApp) from the App Store, what would people now need iPhones for? They know they can’t try shit unless they want their stocks to compete with that of itel.
Is there any environment that is completely free of crime? If local police forces cant completely control crime, social media is simply a reflection of a society.
That said Facebook really needs to beef up their shit security at all levels. That was how my acct was hacked with camon11 sad

sure they'll lose customers but you'll be surprised at the number that will still stay
Re: Apple Threatened Facebook Ban Over Slavery Posts On Instagram by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 23, 2021
Ah dot nation problems. This is for Ndi Libya crew that will go anywhere for money.
Re: Apple Threatened Facebook Ban Over Slavery Posts On Instagram by tctrills: 2:46pm On Sep 23, 2021
Europe and America ended slavery in the 1800s but the Arab world has no problem with slavery especially African slaves.
I laugh sometime's when I see people critizing the west for an action committed 100s of years ago and forget that the Arab world is the most racist part of the world.
No one goes to jail in Saudi Arabia for owing an African slave.
Re: Apple Threatened Facebook Ban Over Slavery Posts On Instagram by tujays(m): 2:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
NotoriousBiggyS:
Those Arab are devil incarnate, northern Nigeria got those evil attitude from them
Southern Nigerians are more Evil than the North. wtf are you guys smoking down south tho?? Skull mining, human flesh eaters, cultism, International drug pushers, fake drugs producers, child trafficking fake pastors, yahoo yahoo. just to name a few. nigha quit smoking that shitt.

1 Like

Re: Apple Threatened Facebook Ban Over Slavery Posts On Instagram by nkiliuzo(m): 2:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
Arabs are evil people, nice one from Apple, all this can't continue to go on unchecked!
Re: Apple Threatened Facebook Ban Over Slavery Posts On Instagram by DCmonster: 2:53pm On Sep 23, 2021
Anyone who is well educated and doesn't know that slavery and slave trade started in the Arab world before the Europeans imbibed it should have his/her tuition refunded.

Slavery is an integral part of Islam.
Re: Apple Threatened Facebook Ban Over Slavery Posts On Instagram by witworth(m): 2:55pm On Sep 23, 2021
Abeg o, make dem no ban Facebook o, my account na my life o.
But wait o, Facebook wey dey ban people before, na dem senior wan ban so o.
You see life.
Re: Apple Threatened Facebook Ban Over Slavery Posts On Instagram by GetMeRight: 2:55pm On Sep 23, 2021
NotoriousBiggyS:
Those Arab are devil incarnate, northern Nigeria got those evil attitude from them

And you southerners wey dey use your fellows do lucrative money rituals, wey dey use your own teenage girls operate the ever booming baby factories, where una get your own Saint attitude from? Lol
Re: Apple Threatened Facebook Ban Over Slavery Posts On Instagram by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
emae009:

sure they'll lose customers but you'll be surprised at the number that will still stay
Na lie, there will be nothing surprising about the number that will say.
No company dares cut off Facebook. Apple will never be Apple again.
Re: Apple Threatened Facebook Ban Over Slavery Posts On Instagram by TheWolfen(m): 3:29pm On Sep 23, 2021
Scared? I don't even use an iPhone to start with. Number two I think people need their privacy not everyone is cool with it like u so their right should be respect. I know google will come up and say they wanna do same on Android and I wont be cool with it.
BTW I actually thought they gonna be scanning the phone itself

emae009:

what are you scared of if you have nothing to hide. FYI it's iCloud accounts not the phones themselves
Re: Apple Threatened Facebook Ban Over Slavery Posts On Instagram by kjhova(m): 3:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
naptu2:

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-58645547.amp

The funny thing about religion is that the woman with the Guinean underage domestic aid for sale has all the outward reflections of a devout muslim. Here she is enslaving and profiting off the misery of a fellow Muslim and she is not the least troubled!

I have also seen Christian women come back from an all night prayer vigil only to batter their domestic aid to a bloody state for minimal misdemeanor.

At the end of the day, religion is useless and has very little bearing on human mortality.

1 Like

Re: Apple Threatened Facebook Ban Over Slavery Posts On Instagram by IbileIfe: 3:44pm On Sep 23, 2021
When you see how these diabolical Arab Muslims. enslave and dehumanize
black Africans in Arab countries, you will know how demonic they are and that they are all racists and terrorists and their religion whatever they call it is Satanic.
It is not of God, no matter how much they have been trying to paint it as godly religion of peace.
It is falsehood.
How can you claim to believe in Almighty God and say you love Him, but you hate your fellow humans He created in
His Beautiful Image and after His wonderful likeness?
You must be insane or Satanic.
Re: Apple Threatened Facebook Ban Over Slavery Posts On Instagram by IbileIfe: 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
Newton85:
Well, Islam doesn't frown at slavery so Arabs will forever proudly trade in it. If you like call yourself Mohammed Ibn Saddam, your black ass will always be "abeed" to Arabs. Barbaric people, barbaric religion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

God Repaired My Galaxy Tablet (picture) / How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." / How To Add Handler Interface To Any App - Handler Ui Embedder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.