Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,441 members, 7,861,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:19 AM

IPOB's proscription was done in error, Apologize to igbos -Zainab slams G shehu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB's proscription was done in error, Apologize to igbos -Zainab slams G shehu (3340 Views)

Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu / MKO Abiola’s Wife, Zainab Slams Lawsuit On IGP, Demands ₦‎100 Billion / Shiites React To Proscription Of Its Activities By FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB's proscription was done in error, Apologize to igbos -Zainab slams G shehu by DefHQ: 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
The Human Rights Writers Association of Nigeria, HURIWA, has counseled Alhaji Garba Shehu, the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, to wean himself of extreme Northern irredentism and phobia for South-Eastern part of the country by scaling down on his politically motivated rhetorics against the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra (IPOB) and his calculated hate speeches against the detained leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

HURIWA disclosed this in a statement by its National Coordinator, Comrade Emmanuel Onwubiko, and Miss. Zainab Yusuf, the National Media Director, on Thursday.
The rights writers were reacting to Shehu’s statement on Wednesday where the Presidential spokesman said it was shocking to see Yoruba Nation advocates throw their lot in with Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) at the start of UNGA on Tuesday.

HURIWA also accused Shehu of preempting the position of the southeast caucus of the National Assembly that met on Wednesday to set up a working group to negotiate the unconditional release of Nnamdi Kanu.

The statement read in part, “HURIWA accused the Presidential spokesman of preempting the position of the aoutheast caucus of the National Assembly that met yesterday Wednesday, September 15th 2021 to set up a working group to negotiate the unconditional release of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

“The Rights group alleged that the Senior Special Assistant on media to President Buhari Garba Shehu may have immediately syndicated a provocative and speculative attack against IPOB and Yoruba Nation agitators just so the aggressive attacks against these Southern Nigerian self-determination Campaigners are sustained using Nigeria’s Public Fund and Security Institutions.

“HURIWA is beckoning on the SSA Alhaji Garba Shehu to calm down and read up the legal position published by the Cornell law school on self-determination under international law thus: “Self-determination denotes the legal right of people to decide their own destiny in the international order. Self-determination is a core principle of international law, arising from customary international law, but also recognized as a general principle of law, and enshrined in a number of international treaties. For instance, self-determination is protected in the United Nations Charter and the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights as a right of all peoples.

“The Rights group then reminded Garba Shehu that international law scholars confirmed that: “Contemporary notions of self-determination usually distinguish between “internal” and “external” self-determination, suggesting that “self-determination” exists on a spectrum. Internal self-determination may refer to various political and social rights; by contrast, external self-determination refers to full legal independence/secession for the given ‘people’ from the larger politico-legal state. Besides, the Rights group said Advocacy for self determination devoid of armed struggle is not unconstitutional.

“HURIWA recalled that on Wednesday Garba Shehu issued a Statement thus: “Nigerian diaspora groups to use the world’s largest platform – the United Nations General Assembly – to garner attention to their causes is not unexpected. It was, however shocking, to see “Yoruba Nation” advocates yesterday unequivocally throw their lot in with Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB). IPOB is a designated terrorist organisation. It has now publicly revealed a 50,000 strong paramilitary organisation.It regularly murders security services and innocent civilians, with a significant uptick of violent attacks this year. And it is currently attempting to hold Nigerian states hostage with orders to stay at home under threat of terror. Without doubt, Nigerians and the entire world will judge the Yoruba Nation by the company it keeps

https://www.ndreporters.com/2021/09/16/nnamdi-kanu-ipob-may-have-been-proscribed-in-error-huriwa-fires-back-at-garba-shehu/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB's proscription was done in error, Apologize to igbos -Zainab slams G shehu by sweerychick(f): 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
Of course it was done in error because the government was quick to justify them as terrorist group to counter the real sponsored Terrorist

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB's proscription was done in error, Apologize to igbos -Zainab slams G shehu by gidgiddy: 5:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
Forget Garbage Shehu

3 Likes

Re: IPOB's proscription was done in error, Apologize to igbos -Zainab slams G shehu by clarocuzioo(m): 5:37pm On Sep 23, 2021
This is one of the areas I have issues with IPOB.

I was telling my friend that IPOB should have challenged that proscription immediately in court even up to supreme court.

Whether or not they will get justice is another thing.

But while the case is being tried in court, nobody will brand them terrorist and the abracadabra done by this useless government will be dully tested and exposed.
Re: IPOB's proscription was done in error, Apologize to igbos -Zainab slams G shehu by vedaxcool(m): 5:54pm On Sep 23, 2021
grin grin grin HURIWA an organisation dedicated to fostering tribalism and instability. Here are a list of the victims of terrorist ipob:

a. 10 innocent virgin girls
b. A family of 19 Fulanis
c. 10 traders of northern origin
d. several security Personnels
e. Police offices
F. Igbos tagged as saboteurs
g. Igbo civilians including a lady whose couldn't get treatment due to sit at home
h. Properties of many Igbos.
Etc.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB's proscription was done in error, Apologize to igbos -Zainab slams G shehu by ablejesus26(m): 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
Yes it was not justified,but with what we have at hand now, and how they go about showing traits of terror.
I sign my Yes to ipob proscription.
You can't claim to be fighting for freedom, while you go about killing, threatning and cursing everyone who do not support your scam.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB's proscription was done in error, Apologize to igbos -Zainab slams G shehu by Emergingnation(m): 6:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s]grin grin grin HURIWA an organisation dedicated to fostering tribalism and instability. Here are a list of the victims of terrorist ipob:

e. Police offices
g. Igbo civilians including a lady whose couldn't get treatment due to sit at home
Etc[/s].
Where are your evidence that IPOB are behind attack..

Unity beggars will always give reasons for begging..

3 Likes

Re: IPOB's proscription was done in error, Apologize to igbos -Zainab slams G shehu by vedaxcool(m): 6:02pm On Sep 23, 2021
[s]
Emergingnation:
Where are your evidence that IPOB are behind attack..

Unity beggars will always give reasons for begging..
[/s]

Where is the evidence that ipob terrorists are not behind it?

All these Atiku must cum beggars...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB's proscription was done in error, Apologize to igbos -Zainab slams G shehu by loveth360(f): 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2021
clarocuzioo:

I was telling my friend that IPOB should have challenged that proscription immediately in court even up to supreme court.

But while the case is being tried in court, nobody will brand them terrorist and the abracadabra done by this useless government will be dully tested and exposed.
And who told you that Ipob did not challenge it in court.

But of course your Nigeria Government is doing what they know to do best,running from their court and postponement upon postponement.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB's proscription was done in error, Apologize to igbos -Zainab slams G shehu by loveth360(f): 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2021
[s]
ablejesus26:
Yes it was not justified,but with what we have at hand now, and how they go about showing traits of terror.
You can't claim to be fighting for freedom, while you go about killing, threatning and cursing everyone who do not support your scam.
[/s]Trash from Anuohia that thinks his opinions matters.

Ezi bida.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB's proscription was done in error, Apologize to igbos -Zainab slams G shehu by ablejesus26(m): 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
loveth360:
[s][/s]Trash from Anuohia that thinks his opinions matters.

Ezi bida.

You this smelly dirty woman again ��.
You have gone to smoke weed again, you go still mad ��

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB's proscription was done in error, Apologize to igbos -Zainab slams G shehu by pointblank247(m): 6:10pm On Sep 23, 2021
clarocuzioo:

Hmmmm but MNK's case was in court when his home was raided to kill him prompting his escape from the country. I'm trying to let you know that this government has no respect for the rule of law. Challenging the proscription of ipob in Nigeria court would have been an excercise in fuitility and a destraction i must add. This is a lawless society
Re: IPOB's proscription was done in error, Apologize to igbos -Zainab slams G shehu by Emergingnation(m): 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

[s]Where is the evidence that ipob terrorists are not behind it?

All these Atiku must cum beggars...[/s]
IPOB has denied severally that they are not behind the killings..

Atiku ke! We ain't interested in Nigeria anymore, we want our separate country ooo

Fulani should govern themselves by their preffered Sharia rules, for all we care...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB's proscription was done in error, Apologize to igbos -Zainab slams G shehu by Emergingnation(m): 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
ablejesus26:

[s]You this smelly dirty woman again ��.
You have gone to smoke weed again, you go still mad ��[/s]
LOOl ! Says marauding fulani terrorist that bath with cow urine.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB's proscription was done in error, Apologize to igbos -Zainab slams G shehu by ThEGodFaThEr104: 6:17pm On Sep 23, 2021
ablejesus26:
You're a big fool for saying this trash. The same MNK that his home was illegally invaded and people killed by the terrorist Nigerian soldiers and people like you didn't see anything bad in it.
Fulani herdsmen have been wrecking havoc since time immemorial but the useless fulani government have not proscribed thèm.
People like you need to be locked in a dungeon or better do away with because of your warped mentality.

1 Like

Re: IPOB's proscription was done in error, Apologize to igbos -Zainab slams G shehu by ablejesus26(m): 6:18pm On Sep 23, 2021
Emergingnation:
LOOl ! Says marauding fulani terrorist that bath with cow urine.

See this grass eating demon wey dey bend down piss too dey talk.
Chia see the kind people wey loveth dey follow.
Fiaakwa loveth ihere megbuo gi ��.
I bu onye nwuru anwu ��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB's proscription was done in error, Apologize to igbos -Zainab slams G shehu by ThEGodFaThEr104: 6:20pm On Sep 23, 2021
vedaxcool:
grin grin grin HURIWA an organisation dedicated to fostering tribalism and instability. Here are a list of the victims of terrorist ipob:

e. Police offices
Etc.
Mumu, nothing good can ever come forth from this your stinking mouth and nobody is expecting that.
Re: IPOB's proscription was done in error, Apologize to igbos -Zainab slams G shehu by ablejesus26(m): 6:22pm On Sep 23, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

You're a big fool for saying this trash. The same MNK that his home was illegally invaded and people killed by the terrorist Nigerian soldiers and people like you didn't see anything bad in it.
Fulani herdsmen have been wrecking havoc since time immemorial but the useless fulani government have not proactive thèm.
People like you need to be locked in a dungeon or better do away with because of your warped mentality.

Both you,your ipob and the fulani killers no fit ever see better thing for this life�.
How is ipob any different and better �.
biko carry your scam nonsense go aso rock or dss headquarters go follow them drag for there.
The fulani killers and you are the same and Chukwu Abiama go continue to visit una camp with destruction.

Just imagine how you sound, claim to be Igbo and watch how your miserable life go from bad to worse.
There is no Igboman that thinks like you.
You sound like a typical kanuri terrorist �.
But I no dey dread your type ��.
You no reach��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB's proscription was done in error, Apologize to igbos -Zainab slams G shehu by clarocuzioo(m): 6:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
pointblank247:

Hmmmm but MNK's case was in court when his home was raided to kill him prompting his escape from the country. I'm trying to let you know that this government has no respect for the rule of law. Challenging the proscription of ipob in Nigeria court would have been an excercise in fuitility and a destraction i must add. This is a lawless society

Yes, admittedly the present day government is.lawless.

While the case is being challenged in court, the government will cease to brand IPOB a terrorist organisation pending the outcome of the court case as it will.amount to prejudice which they wouldn't want.

IPOB Will challenge it till supreme.court and it.may take about five to ten years for the case to be concluded considering our judiciary timing.

So many people don't understand d that the reason the government can treat Igbo youths anyhow is because of the tag IPOB which it has proscribed.

The.more reason some Igbo elites cannot openly associate with IPOB as the government will brand them terrorists sponsors and deal ruthlessly with them.

By the way, who said we cannot use another nomenclature like BIAFRA INDIGENOUS PEOPLE to continue the struggle since they proscribed IPOB, that way, human causualty will be minimal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB's proscription was done in error, Apologize to igbos -Zainab slams G shehu by ThEGodFaThEr104: 6:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
ablejesus26:

Both you,your ipob and the fulani killers no fit ever see better thing for this life�.
How ipob any different and better �.
biko carry your scam nonsense go aso rock or dss headquarters go follow them drag for there.
The fulani killers and you are the same and Chukwu Abiama go continue to visit una camp with destruction.
You've just placed a serious curse on your miserable self and family members and this curse will start manifesting any moment from now.
Re: IPOB's proscription was done in error, Apologize to igbos -Zainab slams G shehu by Emergingnation(m): 6:25pm On Sep 23, 2021
ablejesus26:

[s]See this grass eating demon wey dey bend down piss too dey talk.
Chia see the kind people wey loveth dey follow.
Fiaakwa loveth ihere megbuo gi ��.
I bu onye nwuru anwu ��[/s]
In real life you can't near her, cos you're below her class., and due to your inferiority complex nature grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB's proscription was done in error, Apologize to igbos -Zainab slams G shehu by ablejesus26(m): 6:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
Emergingnation:
In real life you can't near her, cos you're below her class., due to your inferiority complex nature grin

Ofcus I can never near a smelly cursed pig ��.
And you are not fit to tie my shoe lace �
Apart eating grass like a vagabond that you are what else do you know��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB's proscription was done in error, Apologize to igbos -Zainab slams G shehu by ablejesus26(m): 6:30pm On Sep 23, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

You've just placed a serious curse on your miserable self and family members and this curse will start manifesting any moment from now.

I didn't place any curse on you oo.
Na your destiny �� no be me do am no be your pickpocket late father do am na just your destiny, accept am like that ���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB's proscription was done in error, Apologize to igbos -Zainab slams G shehu by ThEGodFaThEr104: 6:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
clarocuzioo:

Yes, admittedly the present day government is.lawless.

While the case is being challenged in court, the government will cease to brand IPOB a terrorist organisation pending the outcome of the court case as it will.amount to prejudice which they wouldn't want.

IPOB Will challenge it till supreme.court and it.may take about five to ten years for the case to be concluded considering our judiciary timing.

So many people don't understand d that the reason the government can treat Igbo youths anyhow is because of the tag IPOB which it has proscribed.

The.more reason some Igbo elites cannot openly associate with IPOB as the government will brand them terrorists sponsors and deal ruthlessly with them.

By the way, who said we cannot use another nomenclature like BIAFRA INDIGENOUS PEOPLE to continue the since they proscribed IPOB, that way, human causalty will be minimal.
Keep your mouth shut! You talk like a senseless human being.
What did the courts do when hundreds of igbo youths who were protesting peacefully were being killed even before the terrorist Nigerian govt proscribed Ipob?
If you don't know what to say just keep your God forsaken mouth shut.
Re: IPOB's proscription was done in error, Apologize to igbos -Zainab slams G shehu by AcademicWriter: 6:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
That slowpoke is a fulani jihad. haven't spring for his taqiya. The slowpoke aligns into the interpolated.
Re: IPOB's proscription was done in error, Apologize to igbos -Zainab slams G shehu by ablejesus26(m): 6:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

Most of you think it is everyone you see that you troll and do your terrorist operations on.
I will give my opinion here freely �� I am too much to be cornered by a good for nothing cursed son of a pick pocket like you.
Give your own opinion but if you attack me for giving mine
M na gi gha ba na ofu trouser ��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB's proscription was done in error, Apologize to igbos -Zainab slams G shehu by ThEGodFaThEr104: 6:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
ablejesus26:

I didn't place any curse on you oo.
Na your destiny �� no be me do am no be your pickpocket late father do am na just your destiny, accept am like that ���
If I were you I will question your prostitute of mother to reveal to you who your useless father is.
It's on record that your ashawo mama showcased different sex positions to numerous men before giving birth to you and so based on this news you don't need any DNA test to know that the useless man you call papa is not your real dad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB's proscription was done in error, Apologize to igbos -Zainab slams G shehu by ablejesus26(m): 6:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

If I were you I will question your prostitute of mother to reveal to you who your useless father is.
It's on record that your ashawo mama showcased different sex positions to numerous men before giving birth to you and so based on this news you don't need any DNA test to know that the useless man you call papa is not your real dad.

So is this whole explanation you just tabled the reason why you late pick pocket father was burnt to death the same day you were born for stealing a chicken ��.
I don't blame you it's your mad mother that will soon bite you and give you some dose of her madness that I blame �.
Them send her go school na to go carry unwanted pregnancy for jss 3 hungry her��.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB's proscription was done in error, Apologize to igbos -Zainab slams G shehu by mrvitalis(m): 6:45pm On Sep 23, 2021
clarocuzioo:

Oh u think they didn't ? The case is in court and the judge have refused to sit

Some of you talk without doing by research

1 Like

Re: IPOB's proscription was done in error, Apologize to igbos -Zainab slams G shehu by Corporate2020: 6:51pm On Sep 23, 2021
I will never bring myself to the low level of arguing with an Almajari named Garba Sheu who was born by the roadside by destitute parents who were later washed into the canal by flood.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yorubas Dominate Every Sport Outside Football / Something is Not Right With Apc presidential Campaign / Dis Pictures And Videos Speaks Reason OGUN State Is Far Developing Than ANAMBRA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.