Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,269 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

You Told Child Voters, Bandits 'To Get Rid Of Jonathan, Elect Buhari’ - PANDEF - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Told Child Voters, Bandits 'To Get Rid Of Jonathan, Elect Buhari’ - PANDEF (20780 Views)

We Regret Getting Rid Of Jonathan To Elect Buhari, Northern Elders Lament / Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals / Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Told Child Voters, Bandits 'To Get Rid Of Jonathan, Elect Buhari’ - PANDEF by money121(m): 10:59am On Sep 24, 2021
Ok
Re: You Told Child Voters, Bandits 'To Get Rid Of Jonathan, Elect Buhari’ - PANDEF by mytime24(f): 10:59am On Sep 24, 2021
K
Re: You Told Child Voters, Bandits 'To Get Rid Of Jonathan, Elect Buhari’ - PANDEF by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 24, 2021
Ok
Re: You Told Child Voters, Bandits 'To Get Rid Of Jonathan, Elect Buhari’ - PANDEF by gift2xl: 11:00am On Sep 24, 2021
PMB IS ONE MAN ARMY.
Re: You Told Child Voters, Bandits 'To Get Rid Of Jonathan, Elect Buhari’ - PANDEF by schoolboymatt(m): 11:00am On Sep 24, 2021
Bihari is a failure
The only thing he is good at is failure.
Na all of us dey follow suffer na the only thing wey dey give me comfort be that.
grin cheesy
Re: You Told Child Voters, Bandits 'To Get Rid Of Jonathan, Elect Buhari’ - PANDEF by arantess: 11:00am On Sep 24, 2021
Charmingrascal:
They are still planning to do the same thing come 2023 just to make sure that the North retains the Presidential seat.

That is when it will dawn on some Southerners that are not wise yet
I dey tell you
True yarn
Re: You Told Child Voters, Bandits 'To Get Rid Of Jonathan, Elect Buhari’ - PANDEF by Geeman2006: 11:02am On Sep 24, 2021
All of Them should shut up! Rigging happens everywhere in this country, some better than others. No region holy pass when it comes to rigging machinery. Electoral fraud in this country has been happening since time immemorial.
The moment you realize all politicians are the same in this country, the better for your sanity.

1 Like

Re: You Told Child Voters, Bandits 'To Get Rid Of Jonathan, Elect Buhari’ - PANDEF by realstars: 11:05am On Sep 24, 2021
From The Top And Now We Are Heie.
Re: You Told Child Voters, Bandits 'To Get Rid Of Jonathan, Elect Buhari’ - PANDEF by Yusman316(m): 11:07am On Sep 24, 2021
The way these people just love playing the victim card is amazing

1 Like

Re: You Told Child Voters, Bandits 'To Get Rid Of Jonathan, Elect Buhari’ - PANDEF by fredoooooo: 11:10am On Sep 24, 2021
And you foolishly vote because you don't have a mind of your own .. oga it's democracy, the game of numbers go and vote for whoever you like next .
Well we vote Buhari and were proud of it.
Remember whoever ha e rights have obligations too
Re: You Told Child Voters, Bandits 'To Get Rid Of Jonathan, Elect Buhari’ - PANDEF by BigDolph(m): 11:11am On Sep 24, 2021
Na them still dey suffer for killer herdsmen hand. Don’t throw a stone if you live in a glass house
Re: You Told Child Voters, Bandits 'To Get Rid Of Jonathan, Elect Buhari’ - PANDEF by allthingsgood: 11:12am On Sep 24, 2021
Charmingrascal:
They are still planning to do the same thing come 2023 just to make sure that the North retains the Presidential seat.

That is when it will dawn on some Southerners that are not wise yet

PDP has already zoned it to north. Which means southerners have only one option, either join APC or wait till 2031 grin
Re: You Told Child Voters, Bandits 'To Get Rid Of Jonathan, Elect Buhari’ - PANDEF by Jaysnowkid: 11:16am On Sep 24, 2021
The NEF are just being as useless as always. You all wanted to install your brother there that was why you brought Fulani herdsmen, bandits and what have you, just so that you can take power by all means. Now how far? Is the rain of this administration falling only in the southern roof? Rubbish!!!
Re: You Told Child Voters, Bandits 'To Get Rid Of Jonathan, Elect Buhari’ - PANDEF by duro4chang(m): 11:26am On Sep 24, 2021
You can see the enjoyment they are having now as a result of their actions.
Re: You Told Child Voters, Bandits 'To Get Rid Of Jonathan, Elect Buhari’ - PANDEF by ComeToJesus: 11:31am On Sep 24, 2021
You carried someone who has lost contact with reality, a never-do-gooder, to superintend over the affairs of a supposedly vibrant nation bursting at the seams with youthful population.

What do you expect?

He poohed on top Naira such that the naira has become a laughable piece of paper.

I just pity the young bloods who are still in Nigeria.
Re: You Told Child Voters, Bandits 'To Get Rid Of Jonathan, Elect Buhari’ - PANDEF by Masterclass32: 11:35am On Sep 24, 2021
We warned them, but they called us wailers.

Now everybody is wailing.
Re: You Told Child Voters, Bandits 'To Get Rid Of Jonathan, Elect Buhari’ - PANDEF by AmazingELixir: 11:40am On Sep 24, 2021
grin
Re: You Told Child Voters, Bandits 'To Get Rid Of Jonathan, Elect Buhari’ - PANDEF by HIPROFILE(m): 11:41am On Sep 24, 2021
The 5% section of the country have been vindicated over the ill actions of the over zealous 97% as per Buharis Narative grin grin

Sai baba 8+8 I just wish Buhari retains the seat of power as Nigeria President till he dies and I pray he will no die so soon

Shebi Jonathan said it its a choice of going backwards or forward, Light and Darkness

Real back to stone age is loading make una no worry we deh next level walahi!
Re: You Told Child Voters, Bandits 'To Get Rid Of Jonathan, Elect Buhari’ - PANDEF by Ykc2(m): 11:46am On Sep 24, 2021
Please what is sophisticated ?In what way are yorubas sophisticated, someone can name him or her self anything just like blacks in America think that wakanda their hero really exist in Africa
Re: You Told Child Voters, Bandits 'To Get Rid Of Jonathan, Elect Buhari’ - PANDEF by oluwaahmed: 11:53am On Sep 24, 2021
Edwin Clark that quickly betrayed GEJ and switched side is now talking. Mtscheew.
Re: You Told Child Voters, Bandits 'To Get Rid Of Jonathan, Elect Buhari’ - PANDEF by michoim(m): 11:54am On Sep 24, 2021
Idle gossips...
Re: You Told Child Voters, Bandits 'To Get Rid Of Jonathan, Elect Buhari’ - PANDEF by Suspect33(m): 11:57am On Sep 24, 2021
Oddfinder:
I don't even blame buhari. I blame all the yorubas that brought this calamity upon us.
To think that a race as sophisticated as Yoruba..no nooo infact the most educated black race on planet earth packaged foohari ignoring cries from the sundry is despicable..we warned them they called us wailers.we told them, anyone else but buhari.they said he has integrity..spits on you dumbfvckers.just imagine Nigeria today..same shameless yorubas still campaigned for tgis idiot in 2019..chai. i no even get wahala with buhari sef..na yoruba i blame..
they campaigned for him in 2019 despite his failures because Atiku picked an igbo vice and in their tiny cone heads they think they are in some sort of competition with the igbos
Re: You Told Child Voters, Bandits 'To Get Rid Of Jonathan, Elect Buhari’ - PANDEF by Jolite(m): 11:59am On Sep 24, 2021
Sirjamo:
These PDP Dundees always talk nonsense, as if Jonathan was removed by coup.

Someone contested in an election and was beaten like samba drum.

Everyday, they will be crying like egbere, if Jonathan was so good, he is still alive, PDP should present him in 2023. Shebi one good turn deserves another.
Keep quiet! Adults are talking, lack of home training is talking.
Re: You Told Child Voters, Bandits 'To Get Rid Of Jonathan, Elect Buhari’ - PANDEF by mocipe: 12:00pm On Sep 24, 2021
SaiOsinbajo:
I'm a Southerner but these guys should keep shut. The north used children agreed but in this area there's massive thumbprinting. I've been a victim of intimidation by PDP thugs overtime and I've witnessed massive rigging over here. It was about who rigs best and same children were used to rig in Jonathan in 2011 based on agreement that he would do just a term. This hypocrisy must stop.

No nonsense anywhere.
I was opportuned to join my sister for INEC voters registration. An area of about 4500 is given a voting strength of 400.
Even if there was mass thumbprint, it's within a certain number which is not so in the north and u are calling southerns fool.

Like someone said, the northerners are playing a game so the next president be it from South or West can dance to them.

The best way of checkmating these people is to do a constitution review where after a period of time, another region rules. If there be death, the person who came second in that region takes over Shikina.
If we must get it right we must as well lead by example.. Koko LGA which we know is a riverine area for instance generates more votes than sapele even with it's population and maybe I should ask if fishes over there make up for people.

Enough of the rigging from both ends and will would have the right individuals in power.
Re: You Told Child Voters, Bandits 'To Get Rid Of Jonathan, Elect Buhari’ - PANDEF by frankames2209(m): 12:04pm On Sep 24, 2021
Medicine after death....u should have regretted it during his first four years nau... ignoramus!!!
Re: You Told Child Voters, Bandits 'To Get Rid Of Jonathan, Elect Buhari’ - PANDEF by LLiKYekoba: 12:05pm On Sep 24, 2021
SaiOsinbajo:
I'm a Southerner but these guys should keep shut. The north used children agreed but in this area there's massive thumbprinting. I've been a victim of intimidation by PDP thugs overtime and I've witnessed massive rigging over here. It was about who rigs best and same children were used to rig in Jonathan in 2011 based on agreement that he would do just a term. This hypocrisy must stop.

If we must get it right we must as well lead by example.. Koko LGA which we know is a riverine area for instance generates more votes than sapele even with it's population and maybe I should ask if fishes over there make up for people.

Enough of the rigging from both ends and will would have the right individuals in power.

You yorubas supported the use of child voters, bandits and foreigners from Chad and Niger to rig elections in 2015. All your yoruba journalists simply went blind and deaf to this illegality in 2015.

We expect all those blind and dumb journalists to continue being blind in 2023 when those illegal almajiri voters are used against SW presidential candidate. Because they will definitely be used. You cannot approbate and reprobate at the same time.

1 Like

Re: You Told Child Voters, Bandits 'To Get Rid Of Jonathan, Elect Buhari’ - PANDEF by Zagee: 12:06pm On Sep 24, 2021
You mr. Pandef, how did you make Niger delta better during your time having the ears of the president. All these old men dropping bags of problem for young Nigerians. But I know for sure the propensity for stupid actions are more from the Northern elders.
Re: You Told Child Voters, Bandits 'To Get Rid Of Jonathan, Elect Buhari’ - PANDEF by DoubleEngine007: 12:08pm On Sep 24, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Now, both the chicken and the owner has finally come home to roost.

Sai Baba 4+4+4
+44 grin suffer must reset their dull brains

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Told Child Voters, Bandits 'To Get Rid Of Jonathan, Elect Buhari’ - PANDEF by olisaEze(m): 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2021
You mean when he took 6 whole months at the detriment of our economy to appoint the same names we all knew would be appointed as ministers, these Arewa guys didn’t know that he was bereft of ideas?

Buhari didn’t destroy the country, the North did.

And that message wasn’t an apology, it was a subtle but empty boast that the North makes & removes Presidents.

Tinubu made PMB what he is today, not the NEF. If not for him, buhari would have still gotten the same nmbr of almajiri votes he’s always gotten and lost as he has always lost!

The North is influential, but not as they think.

The South on the other hand will one day wake up to understand that the first election this country ever had was won by them & not the North.
Re: You Told Child Voters, Bandits 'To Get Rid Of Jonathan, Elect Buhari’ - PANDEF by hotseat: 12:11pm On Sep 24, 2021
Baba Ahmed was aptly described as an ethnic bigot by Prof Sagay and so he is.

He should shed his crocodile tears to himself.

Too little too late! Nigerians must watch this man with utmost suspension because he is full of doublespeak! undecidedBaba Ahmed was aptly described as an ethnic bigot by Prof Sagay and so he is.

He should shed his crocodile tears to himself.

Too little too late!

Nigerians must watch this man with utmost suspicion because he is full of doublespeak!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boat With 166 People On-Board Sinks At Oron In Cross River / Oshiomhole's Baseless Diatribe Against Okonjo-Iweala / Atiku Reacts To The Death Of 22 Students Who Crash On Their Way For Excursion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.