Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Be Ready To Pay Ransom - NYSC Handbook Advises Corpers (Photo) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Be Ready To Pay Ransom - NYSC Handbook Advises Corpers (Photo) (33588 Views)

NYSC Asks Corps Members To Get Someone To Pay Ransom When Kidnapped / I Found This On NYSC Handbook / A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Ready To Pay Ransom - NYSC Handbook Advises Corpers (Photo) by roddick995(m): 9:12am On Sep 24, 2021
Please if one needs to contact DSS ... how do we go about it
Re: Be Ready To Pay Ransom - NYSC Handbook Advises Corpers (Photo) by xstyrichy(f): 9:13am On Sep 24, 2021
You don't mean it
Re: Be Ready To Pay Ransom - NYSC Handbook Advises Corpers (Photo) by Reference(m): 9:13am On Sep 24, 2021
otokx:
Shameful, it appears NYSC needs to be remodelled.

Kai.
Is it the NYSC's fault or clearly the failure of the central government that accords itself monopoly of the franchise of security in Nigeria.
Is the NYSC equipped with the means and the Constitution to protect its own?.....No.

A bit disappointed at your response.
Why you guys insist on hiding and excusing the failures of this government baffles me.
Wake up man. No kind of cosmetics will hide the festering sores of mis-governance.

It is not only the NYSC that are potential victims.
Even you need to read the manual if you desire to survive.
No kidnapping incident I know of recent has separated and exonerated party faithfuls from'opposition' members.
Wake up and call it what it is.
Failed governance at the centre.
Re: Be Ready To Pay Ransom - NYSC Handbook Advises Corpers (Photo) by Govocrete: 9:13am On Sep 24, 2021
Scrap NYSC or let corper serve in their states of origin and state should set up mechanism farming to enable corpers serve in those farms.
Re: Be Ready To Pay Ransom - NYSC Handbook Advises Corpers (Photo) by Boniee(m): 9:19am On Sep 24, 2021
If there were to ever be a life after dis one, were everyone is allowed to choose their country..trust me,nigeria would be empty except for few Zombies that have sworn to suffer for ever.

Naija is pathetic place to be born embarassed
Re: Be Ready To Pay Ransom - NYSC Handbook Advises Corpers (Photo) by naijapikin2(m): 9:20am On Sep 24, 2021
They are advising corps members to continue to invest in in the business of their fulani task masters. Idiats.
Re: Be Ready To Pay Ransom - NYSC Handbook Advises Corpers (Photo) by Samuelriano(m): 9:20am On Sep 24, 2021
in manabbqgrill's voice " our darling daddy is working hard, we can now travel round the country,and eat 3 square meal, but PDP , ipob and the children of hate will always attack him". we love you our darling daddy.

#spits on the floor tuehhhh.
Re: Be Ready To Pay Ransom - NYSC Handbook Advises Corpers (Photo) by Internet247(m): 9:20am On Sep 24, 2021
Lol gov dey warn una !! Una think say na joke !!
tongue
Re: Be Ready To Pay Ransom - NYSC Handbook Advises Corpers (Photo) by Franking: 9:20am On Sep 24, 2021
That's how u know an inept government.

Buhari is an embarrassment to leadership.

Even the Northern Elders Forum has expressed regret at having him as president.

However, Mannagrillbbq and the rest will disagree lest they lose their 30k a month lifeline.
Re: Be Ready To Pay Ransom - NYSC Handbook Advises Corpers (Photo) by Ofiawelego: 9:21am On Sep 24, 2021
THIS IS NIGERIA ACCEPTING DEFEAT....WHAT A SHAME.

I WEEP FOR THIS COUNTRY cry cry cry
Re: Be Ready To Pay Ransom - NYSC Handbook Advises Corpers (Photo) by Lisaint(m): 9:21am On Sep 24, 2021
When we were leaving NYSC orientation Camp Kaduna in august
We were warned not to leave camp gate with anything related to NYSC uniform!

We were ask to wear mufti

Even NYSC cannot guarante serving copper safest

1 Like

Re: Be Ready To Pay Ransom - NYSC Handbook Advises Corpers (Photo) by olas24u(f): 9:22am On Sep 24, 2021
Scrap this program
Re: Be Ready To Pay Ransom - NYSC Handbook Advises Corpers (Photo) by Vokians(m): 9:22am On Sep 24, 2021
If this advice is coming from NYSC then it's a clear indication that they don't put the interest of the Corp members at heart. Are they evisaging for their kidnap. May God save us in this country we are.
Re: Be Ready To Pay Ransom - NYSC Handbook Advises Corpers (Photo) by Princedapace(m): 9:22am On Sep 24, 2021
When I see people defend Nigeria eh, I laugh. Ur politicians don't even believe in Nigeria. They only believe in their pockets grin

1 Like

Re: Be Ready To Pay Ransom - NYSC Handbook Advises Corpers (Photo) by berrystunn(m): 9:24am On Sep 24, 2021
APC driving to the last bus stop

2023 we will all jump down.

Is far oh

Re: Be Ready To Pay Ransom - NYSC Handbook Advises Corpers (Photo) by chigoziri2403(m): 9:24am On Sep 24, 2021
This is the most heartbreaking news all year round
Re: Be Ready To Pay Ransom - NYSC Handbook Advises Corpers (Photo) by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 24, 2021
The statement is enough to make law makers scrape NYSC if we know what we are doing. This is saying that NYSC is not safe and should be abolished. If we really know what we are doing, and if these yeye govs listen to us, they will fight scrapping NYSC like how they are fighting VAT. This is reckless on the part of NYSC.
Re: Be Ready To Pay Ransom - NYSC Handbook Advises Corpers (Photo) by Theama(m): 9:25am On Sep 24, 2021
As you're traveling alone na you, yourself and your God.
Re: Be Ready To Pay Ransom - NYSC Handbook Advises Corpers (Photo) by freddybonz(m): 9:25am On Sep 24, 2021
Nigerians like playing the blame game and most of u have relatives working in NYSC, so probably it was ur uncle who typed that thing
Re: Be Ready To Pay Ransom - NYSC Handbook Advises Corpers (Photo) by ifyboi91: 9:26am On Sep 24, 2021
kinzation:
Just in case you are not aware
Or you need a reminder;

Your life as a young person is completely meaningless and worthless to the Nigerian Govt.

This page from the NYSC booklet is a simple way of saying “if you get kidnapped, we won’t pay any ransom. If they kill you so be it”.
This has already been refuted by the NYSC. None of those pages comes from them. If you look keenly at those picture pages, they are different from each other. It shows that people did this to mock NYSC.
Re: Be Ready To Pay Ransom - NYSC Handbook Advises Corpers (Photo) by andyanders: 9:26am On Sep 24, 2021
I've stated this herein before that NYSC has lost it's value and should be scrapped.

The lives of our youths that the government NEVER EVER assisted to pass through college, has been wasted through this programm.

Those that want this to continue are those our leaders that are benefiting from it.

Our leaders are demons.
Re: Be Ready To Pay Ransom - NYSC Handbook Advises Corpers (Photo) by Sunisonflex39(m): 9:26am On Sep 24, 2021
Aba-PH?

How..

I don't understand how that aba-ph road use reach dia.. You mean road that is lively as Bleep....?

I disagree with that one. I have never heard of bad news from that road
Re: Be Ready To Pay Ransom - NYSC Handbook Advises Corpers (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:28am On Sep 24, 2021
When travelling in high risk roads such as Abuja -Kaduna, Abuja - Lokoja - Okene or Aba - Port-Harcourt roads, then alert your familWhen travelling in high risk roads such as Abuja -Kaduna, Abuja - Lokoja - Okene or Aba - Port-Harcourt roads, then alert your family members, friends and colleagues in order to have someone on hand to pay off the ransom that could be demanded."
There was a country!!
If this is true , then fvck NYSC.
This is the height of it.
What manner of stupidity.
God save Nigeria!

We are waiting for them to deny this.
Balderdash!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Be Ready To Pay Ransom - NYSC Handbook Advises Corpers (Photo) by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 24, 2021
Princedapace:
When I see people defend Nigeria eh, I laugh. Ur politicians don't even believe in Nigeria. They only believe in their pockets grin
Bro....I am hurt seriously. I still find energy to defend this country from time to time. But with this? OMG. All youths should abandon Nigeria cos NYSC is about newly graduated students....youths...and FG is saying they dont care but they want them serve. Ma.dness. This is so heartless. And the govs if called will do nothing, but VAT they know they can covert federal loots to theirs, they are there partnering to go to supreme courts and fighting like wounded lions. Nigeria is dead. She is dead. Only God can wake her up like Lazarus. This is sad.
Re: Be Ready To Pay Ransom - NYSC Handbook Advises Corpers (Photo) by Trimjos: 9:29am On Sep 24, 2021
post=106120859:

There was a country!!
If this is true , then fvck NYSC.
This is the height of it.
What manner of stupidity.
God save Nigeria!

Common shut up.
Re: Be Ready To Pay Ransom - NYSC Handbook Advises Corpers (Photo) by Myhusband(m): 9:30am On Sep 24, 2021
God knows I will not go for any nysc outside of Lagos if I'm just going for service. I've told you my brother is either you're serving in Lagos or you're not serving forever, even me wey serve what did I gained?

just split this useless country and let everyone start afresh with their resources

1 Like

Re: Be Ready To Pay Ransom - NYSC Handbook Advises Corpers (Photo) by Sultty(m): 9:30am On Sep 24, 2021
CandyOps:

But it's not an NYSC thing. It's a Nigerian thing. So them just say make dem advise una on time. To avoid stories that touch know at least 1 or 2 people wey fit pay like 500 - 700k when dem nab you

because the one wey go vex Uncle Herdsmen be say dem suffer kidnap you finish you come de cap say u no get money. And u no come sabi who get. Dem go just off you saraaah!
Try to use ur brain, it can be helpful sometimes and it won't hurt
Re: Be Ready To Pay Ransom - NYSC Handbook Advises Corpers (Photo) by Elliotwaveforec: 9:31am On Sep 24, 2021
Government-sponsored banditry
Re: Be Ready To Pay Ransom - NYSC Handbook Advises Corpers (Photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:33am On Sep 24, 2021
NYSC should be scrapped if that is the case. Unity of Nigeria is not worth the blood of Corp members. Why must we negotiate innocent blood inorder to preserve the unity of a Nation. It's wrong
Re: Be Ready To Pay Ransom - NYSC Handbook Advises Corpers (Photo) by Felabrity: 9:33am On Sep 24, 2021
Sai baba 2035
Re: Be Ready To Pay Ransom - NYSC Handbook Advises Corpers (Photo) by 2nattie(m): 9:34am On Sep 24, 2021
ifyboi91:

This has already been refuted by the NYSC. None of those pages comes from them. If you look keenly at those picture pages, they are different from each other. It shows that people did this to mock NYSC.

Evidence of 'refutation' pleaseeee?
Re: Be Ready To Pay Ransom - NYSC Handbook Advises Corpers (Photo) by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 24, 2021
Could we say that kidnapping is now legalized in Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NYSC:8 Things You Must Do Before Passing Out / Rivers Corpers At Benevolent Care Orphanage Today (photo) / Two Ex-Corpers Who Got Married While Serving In Ebonyi Welcome Baby Boy (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.