Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,937 members, 7,828,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Be Ready To Pay Ransom - NYSC Handbook Advises Corpers (Photo) - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Be Ready To Pay Ransom - NYSC Handbook Advises Corpers (Photo) (33585 Views)

NYSC Asks Corps Members To Get Someone To Pay Ransom When Kidnapped / I Found This On NYSC Handbook / A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Ready To Pay Ransom - NYSC Handbook Advises Corpers (Photo) by 2kurupt(m): 12:13pm On Sep 24, 2021
It's the audacity for me. undecided

Sad that people now see crime as normal things that have to be tolerated
Re: Be Ready To Pay Ransom - NYSC Handbook Advises Corpers (Photo) by GetMeRight: 12:30pm On Sep 24, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Those of you still cheering on this govt ..are you guys really okay so?

The government? Always the government!! Nigerians never learn how to take responsibility for any misdeed. There are people in NYSC, career officers who came up with that trash and approved it to be printed and distributed to corps members. Why not demand that those people should be issued query? Or, you're told that Buhari himself sanctioned that?

1 Like

Re: Be Ready To Pay Ransom - NYSC Handbook Advises Corpers (Photo) by Blue3k(m): 12:35pm On Sep 24, 2021
alizma:
This is why the social media bill is important. The person who concoct this nonsense to tarnish the government image should be tracked, arrested and send to jail for at least a decade.

He should be sent to jail for reading? Its worse multiple people have already confirmed this a fact. When did being critical of government become a crime?
Re: Be Ready To Pay Ransom - NYSC Handbook Advises Corpers (Photo) by SarkinYarki: 12:35pm On Sep 24, 2021
GetMeRight:

The government? Always the government!! Nigerians never learn how to take responsibility for any misdeed. There are people in NYSC, career officers who came up with that trash and approved it to be printed and distributed to corps members. Why not demand that those people should be issued query? Or, you're told that Buhari himself sanctioned that?

If the Buhari govt had secured the country from his bandits will the NYSC be writing such a thing? The Buck stops with the govt
Re: Be Ready To Pay Ransom - NYSC Handbook Advises Corpers (Photo) by femi4: 1:02pm On Sep 24, 2021
Nairaland front page and fake news
Re: Be Ready To Pay Ransom - NYSC Handbook Advises Corpers (Photo) by UnabashedIPOB: 1:59pm On Sep 24, 2021
This is ONE NIGERIA for you unity beggars! I hope NIGERIA kills all of you.
Re: Be Ready To Pay Ransom - NYSC Handbook Advises Corpers (Photo) by nairamaniac: 11:59pm On Sep 24, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Those of you still cheering on this govt ..are you guys really okay so?

Ahhaahaaaajajaajjajajjaj

U wan use laff keeee me
Re: Be Ready To Pay Ransom - NYSC Handbook Advises Corpers (Photo) by Truthsoldier(m): 3:39pm On Sep 25, 2021
angryTruth be told...If the damn so-called government cannot protect the corp members,instead of a young man or woman whom just graduated from school would end up kidnapped it is better they stop posting corp members to such state or better still provide another form of Youth program or even scrap the rubbish...

This shows that our government doesn't care about anybody, they are docile and laughably epileptic

Rubbish!!!!
Re: Be Ready To Pay Ransom - NYSC Handbook Advises Corpers (Photo) by Alitair(m): 6:26am On Sep 27, 2021
Agbebakun22:

Is it compulsory to go for service before u can have ur Bsc cert

No it is not. As a matter of fact I think the Bsc certificate propels the NYSC. The only unfortunate thing here is that if you do not go for NYSC, Nigerians do not see you as a graduate. The NYSC cert holds more value than the Bsc itself

1 Like

Re: Be Ready To Pay Ransom - NYSC Handbook Advises Corpers (Photo) by Agbebakun22: 7:55am On Sep 28, 2021
Alitair:

No it is not. As a matter of fact I think the Bsc certificate propels the NYSC. The only unfortunate thing here is that if you do not go for NYSC, Nigerians do not see you as a graduate. The NYSC cert holds more value than the Bsc itself

Okay thank you but is this NYSC compulsory for someone like me that's planning to travel out and ply my trade outside Nigeria shores

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NYSC:8 Things You Must Do Before Passing Out / Rivers Corpers At Benevolent Care Orphanage Today (photo) / Two Ex-Corpers Who Got Married While Serving In Ebonyi Welcome Baby Boy (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.