Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,517 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer (37432 Views)

How To Identify A Fake CV / Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview / 10 Tips To Help You Identify And Avoid Job Scams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by 2kurupt(m): 11:56am On Sep 24, 2021
DropsMic:
Atleast the scammer dey smart small.. Checkout the one below
grin grin grin Do people seriously fall for this?

Looks like a troll to me

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by Zector(m): 12:08pm On Sep 24, 2021
You remember Esther Breakthrough.Hmmm
kenzo25:
He must have gotten your name from your year book or NYSC booklets . This fraud has been in existence since 2000, I almost got scammed told back in d days then but because I was not eager to get a job save me. I only fell for EBT ( EstherBreak through ) recruiting scheme . Pls be wise

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
I saw an SMS Text Message on my phone from +2349137135573.
The scammer even knew my full name.
Na Waa Ooo...
The message goes like this........
STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.
ATTN:{[MY FULL MAME]},
I’m directed by the SGF, MR.BOSS MUSTAPHA to inform you to urgently forward your CV/BIO-DATA and recent passport photocopy via email:sgf.frn@mail.com to the office for consideration for a Federal appointment.
Best Wishes.
Dr.Michael Williams
(Conf.Sec.OSGF.Abuja)

The number he used to send the text was 09137135573.
How he got my full names correctly, I don't just know.
And he expected me to urgently send my CV to him.
The first red -alert I saw in the text message was the email address. It didn't resemble the official email of the SGF in any way.
So I rushed and checked his number on Truecaller, but the name there was “Dr. Williams SGF Office Abuja”.
Probably, he had gone on Truecaller by himself to edit the information so that anyone who searches the Number would see the name there and believe him.
I searched the email address on the internet, and I came to discover that he had been scamming lots of Innocent Nigerians since 2020 with this same email address, but with different names and different phone numbers.
Please my people, is there a way that he can be identified (and his exact location pinned) with his phone number, and arrested immediately with no further delay.??

Don't be surprised - those bank branches who cut staff and gave out more responsibilities to the few that stayed and are being paid cheap.

They sell customer data

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by ekensi01: 12:16pm On Sep 24, 2021
Baba whats this? Na comedy or jokes meme?

na mumu scammer be this
DropsMic:

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by BluntCrazeMan: 12:26pm On Sep 24, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Send an IP logger link to him telling him to download your data through the link

After clicking the link, his ISP, IP address , type of browser, type of phone and location would pop out

Threatening him you would forward the details to EFCC

How do I go about this??
I need it
Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by BluntCrazeMan: 12:28pm On Sep 24, 2021
wildikeman:
I thought with the use of phone registration ,identifying him would not be a problem.
My exact thoughts tooo..
That's why I rushed to open this thread.
Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by musicwriter(m): 12:31pm On Sep 24, 2021
kaydee:
Play along till you get an account number to pay into. Then you'll discover his true identity.

1+1 is not always two in the real world, so this idea of yours could put an innocent person into trouble if taken at face value.

What I am trying to say is that bank account number doesn't guarantee it belongs to the scammer. He/she may collect the money from the account of another victim i.e collect an account from someone selling something or collect the cash from a random POS agent or even from the account of another job seeker victim.

I was in Cotonou last week and as I crossed the border I saw this guy pretending to be having trouble using the ATM. He thought I'll ask to help him withdraw money but as with me, once I saw him I knew he had dubious intentions. The card wasn't his own and he was looking for someone else to appear in the ATM camera as the withdrawer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by NoFucksToGive: 12:32pm On Sep 24, 2021
fortune1968:
one of them spotted .

You should be very careful what you type

Or you will land yourself in serious trouble
Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by ghettochild(m): 12:49pm On Sep 24, 2021
Plz I use this opportunity to beg those random folks msging me and begging for one thing or another..
Me sef dey suffer... na street I dey hustle.
If I get enough I for don start my own charity organization...
That I dropped my num here...
Na unto business connect ooo..
Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by iamdapsyj(m): 12:55pm On Sep 24, 2021
kenzo25:
He must have gotten your name from your year book or NYSC booklets . This fraud has been in existence since 2000, I almost got scammed told back in d days then but because I was not eager to get a job save me. I only fell for EBT ( EstherBreak through ) recruiting scheme . Pls be wise

Have those people been caught.....I think they are at ojuelegba surulere.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by Blackey(m): 1:01pm On Sep 24, 2021
DropsMic:

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by dtrend(m): 1:02pm On Sep 24, 2021
YeyeGbami:
Play along, he might fall into your trap. Ask for details.

He/she (the scammer) might be an active member on this platform as well..... You never can tell....

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by HRMK: 1:24pm On Sep 24, 2021
UR WASTING UR TIME!
Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by fortune1968: 2:53pm On Sep 24, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

You should be very careful what you type

Or you will land yourself in serious trouble

Are you ok ? Im waiting for your trouble ..
Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by NoFucksToGive: 2:58pm On Sep 24, 2021
fortune1968:
Are you ok ? Im waiting for your trouble ..

You don't understand. That is why you are speaking so carelessly. You still haven't grasped the magnitude of your offense.

Be very very very careful. You have been warned
Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by yahmohy27: 3:17pm On Sep 24, 2021
Mixedfruit:
You may be right oooooh!
Danmmnn niggar
Issorite grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by fortune1968: 3:33pm On Sep 24, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

You don't understand. That is why you are speaking so carelessly. You still haven't grasped the magnitude of your offense.

Be very very very careful. You have been warned

You don't know what you are saying .All you need to do is to come up with your trouble and stop your online empty threat . Nonsense .
Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by Babisha10(m): 3:46pm On Sep 24, 2021
Forward the content of the message phone number and email to the EFCC official website
Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by Credobee(m): 4:02pm On Sep 24, 2021
Name on the sim registration is
Junior Jacob

BluntCrazeMan:
I saw an SMS Text Message on my phone from +2349137135573.
The scammer even knew my full name.
Na Waa Ooo...
The message goes like this........
STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.
ATTN:{[MY FULL MAME]},
I’m directed by the SGF, MR.BOSS MUSTAPHA to inform you to urgently forward your CV/BIO-DATA and recent passport photocopy via email:sgf.frn@mail.com to the office for consideration for a Federal appointment.
Best Wishes.
Dr.Michael Williams
(Conf.Sec.OSGF.Abuja)

The number he used to send the text was 09137135573.
How he got my full names correctly, I don't just know.
And he expected me to urgently send my CV to him.
The first red -alert I saw in the text message was the email address. It didn't resemble the official email of the SGF in any way.
So I rushed and checked his number on Truecaller, but the name there was “Dr. Williams SGF Office Abuja”.
Probably, he had gone on Truecaller by himself to edit the information so that anyone who searches the Number would see the name there and believe him.
I searched the email address on the internet, and I came to discover that he had been scamming lots of Innocent Nigerians since 2020 with this same email address, but with different names and different phone numbers.
Please my people, is there a way that he can be identified (and his exact location pinned) with his phone number, and arrested immediately with no further delay.??

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by BluntCrazeMan: 4:11pm On Sep 24, 2021
Credobee:
Name on the sun registration is
Junior Jacob

Na Waa Ooo..
Not even Williams?
Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by arthurwillia(m): 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2021
Na only moomoo go Fall this Kind shii
Out of 50million na you boss MUSTAPHA Go remember to give job abi? Lol
Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by BadEnglish(m): 8:07pm On Sep 24, 2021
PrinceJoeWan:
Are u sure he's not here on nairaland?

Me I'm suspecting that damn niggarr guy sef.
Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by Coolgent(m): 11:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Send an IP logger link to him telling him to download your data through the link

After clicking the link, his ISP, IP address , type of browser, type of phone and location would pop out

Threatening him you would forward the details to EFCC

Pls i need more explanation
Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by vic4real22: 9:42am On Sep 25, 2021
What is sun registration
Credobee:
Name on the sun registration is
Junior Jacob

Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by oluwasegxzy(m): 11:32am On Sep 27, 2021
DropsMic:
Yahoo ke ke ke (Novice)...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) / Fidelity Bank Current Recruitment OND/NCE / Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.