Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer (37417 Views)

How To Identify A Fake CV / Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview / 10 Tips To Help You Identify And Avoid Job Scams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by BluntCrazeMan: 1:09am On Sep 24, 2021
I saw an SMS Text Message on my phone from +2349137135573.
The scammer even knew my full name.
Na Waa Ooo...
The message goes like this........
STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.
ATTN:{[MY FULL MAME]},
I’m directed by the SGF, MR.BOSS MUSTAPHA to inform you to urgently forward your CV/BIO-DATA and recent passport photocopy via email:sgf.frn@mail.com to the office for consideration for a Federal appointment.
Best Wishes.
Dr.Michael Williams
(Conf.Sec.OSGF.Abuja)

The number he used to send the text was 09137135573.
How he got my full names correctly, I don't just know.
And he expected me to urgently send my CV to him.
The first red -alert I saw in the text message was the email address. It didn't resemble the official email of the SGF in any way.
So I rushed and checked his number on Truecaller, but the name there was “Dr. Williams SGF Office Abuja”.
Probably, he had gone on Truecaller by himself to edit the information so that anyone who searches the Number would see the name there and believe him.
I searched the email address on the internet, and I came to discover that he had been scamming lots of Innocent Nigerians since 2020 with this same email address, but with different names and different phone numbers.
Please my people, is there a way that he can be identified (and his exact location pinned) with his phone number, and arrested immediately with no further delay.??

162 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by YeyeGbami: 1:12am On Sep 24, 2021
Play along, he might fall into your trap. Ask for details.

89 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by TarOrfeeek: 1:15am On Sep 24, 2021
You can play along

But be extremely careful. These guys have PhD in persuasive witchcraft.

274 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by kenzo25(m): 2:12am On Sep 24, 2021
He must have gotten your name from your year book or NYSC booklets . This fraud has been in existence since 2000, I almost got scammed told back in d days then but because I was not eager to get a job save me. I only fell for EBT ( EstherBreak through ) recruiting scheme . Pls be wise

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by PrinceJoeWan(m): 4:55am On Sep 24, 2021
Are u sure he's not here on nairaland?

BluntCrazeMan:
Na Waa Ooo...
STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.
I’m directed by the SGF, MR.BOSS MUSTAPHA to inform you to urgently forward your CV/BIO-DATA and recent passport photocopy via email:sgf.frn@mail.com to the office for consideration for a Federal appointment.
Best Wishes.
Dr.Michael Williams
(Conf.Sec.OSGF.Abuja)

The first red -alert I saw in the text message was the email address. It didn't resemble the official email of the SGF in any way.
So I rushed and checked his number on Truecaller, but the name there was “Dr. Williams SGF Office Abuja”.
Probably, he had gone on Truecaller by himself to edit the information so that anyone who searches the Number would see the name there and believe him.
I searched the email address on the internet, and I came to discover that he had been scamming lots of Innocent Nigerians since 2020 with this same email address, but with different names and different phone numbers.
Please my people, is there a way that he can be identified (and his exact location pinned) with his phone number, and arrested immediately with no further delay.??

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by DesChyko: 6:25am On Sep 24, 2021
Over to Network Providers.
Is it that easy to just submit evidence to concerned government organizations and they follow it up?
Because that will be the problem if citizens decide to follow it up.
Imagine if previous scammers are tracked and the information updated so that the whistleblower can see the end result. undecided
People will be encouraged to see this thing through.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by Mixedfruit: 6:51am On Sep 24, 2021
PrinceJoeWan:

You may be right oooooh!
Danmmnn niggar

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by Gadafii: 8:38am On Sep 24, 2021
HE MIGHT BE ON NAIRALAND READING THIS, NAIRALAND IS A LARGE FACELESS FORUM

NEXT TIME JUST PLAY ALONG BEFORE YOU RUSH DOWN TO CRY FOR HELP, ARE U NOT A DAMN REAL NIGGAR

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by The5DME(m): 9:27am On Sep 24, 2021
C
Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by Thinktwicemybro: 9:27am On Sep 24, 2021
Werry, he got your name and number from Facebook and other sites where you have gone to hunt for job. You put your data in public and you are here disturbing us.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by DropsMic(m): 9:27am On Sep 24, 2021
Atleast the scammer dey smart small.. Checkout the one below

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by chigoziri2403(m): 9:28am On Sep 24, 2021
It always follows the same pattern
Ask for his account details

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by Sniper4real(m): 9:28am On Sep 24, 2021
Na everybody eyes dey red now oh. Na how to scam dey the mind of an average Nigerian these days. Ahah

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by temmytee2309: 9:29am On Sep 24, 2021
He will surely meet his dead end soon

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by JackWolfskin: 9:30am On Sep 24, 2021
One day bushmeat go catch the hunter

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by Jerryherd: 9:30am On Sep 24, 2021
cool

Send an IP logger link to him telling him to download your data through the link

After clicking the link, his ISP, IP address , type of browser, type of phone and location would pop out

Threatening him you would forward the details to EFCC

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by bashir1451(m): 9:31am On Sep 24, 2021
Wow
Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by Myke99: 9:32am On Sep 24, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Na Waa Ooo...
STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.
Best Wishes.
Dr.Michael Williams
(Conf.Sec.OSGF.Abuja)

Get your full name Truecaller review that.
Yoy must have fill am form with that ur phone number.
Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by Vulcanheph(m): 9:33am On Sep 24, 2021
Only foolish desperate people fall for this.... The guy is just using the high unemployment rate in naija to his advantage.

He might be reading this on nairaland because this is a faceless forum.

So if you're reading this.... THUNDER FIRE YOU.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by Thinktwicemybro: 9:33am On Sep 24, 2021
PrinceJoeWan:

there are many fraudsters here but since the person got his full name, it can't be from nairaland

6 Likes

Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by kaydee(m): 9:33am On Sep 24, 2021
Play along till you get an account number to pay into. Then you'll discover his true identity.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by NoFucksToGive: 9:34am On Sep 24, 2021
[s]
BluntCrazeMan:
Na Waa Ooo...
STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.
Best Wishes.
Dr.Michael Williams
(Conf.Sec.OSGF.Abuja)

[/s]

Nairaland is not a police station. This question should be asked in a police station or efcc office

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by money121(m): 9:34am On Sep 24, 2021
Ok
Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by chiedonedoor(m): 9:34am On Sep 24, 2021
Very unfortunate, God judgement is coming up on the wicked, scammer, fraudulent people. Repent for the wages of sin is dead.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 24, 2021
Hahahahahhaa grin grin grin grin

If I narrate my experience.... hmmm

Eviana . Congrats!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by lonelydora: 9:35am On Sep 24, 2021
I always play along. That's how I got the details of this mumu. I gave a correct phone number, a wrong account number, and a bank name I have never used.

13 Likes

Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by omoadeleye(m): 9:36am On Sep 24, 2021
Did you just enter this earth?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by lereinter(m): 9:36am On Sep 24, 2021
But why does efcc & DSS don't see this kind people and break into their houses

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by bewla(m): 9:37am On Sep 24, 2021
Am

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by rhektor(m): 9:37am On Sep 24, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Na Waa Ooo...
STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.
Best Wishes.
Dr.Michael Williams
(Conf.Sec.OSGF.Abuja)

When you sent applications online to every vacancy advert, always know that scammers are using fake job vacancies as avenue to harvest information about you.
No be every job vacancy you go dey apply for o that's my one cent

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) / As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? / Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.