Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,476 members, 7,812,469 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Bamidele Salam Visits Ademola Adeleke In Ede (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bamidele Salam Visits Ademola Adeleke In Ede (Pictures) (22102 Views)

Osun 2022 Election: PDP's Adeleke In Early Lead - Daily Independent / Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke In Osun (Video, Photo) / Kwankwaso Visits Ademola Adeleke, Osun State PDP Gubernatorial Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bamidele Salam Visits Ademola Adeleke In Ede (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 24, 2021
The Dancing Caterpillar grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bamidele Salam Visits Ademola Adeleke In Ede (Pictures) by Jostoman: 8:48am On Sep 24, 2021
heykims:
Hope this tummy no go burst when he finally becomes governor. No need to worry, the tummy will remain tact because he won't become governor.
Aseju ni Onijo Senator, gentleman Oyetola ti to.
bad Belle e go shock you.

2 Likes

Re: Bamidele Salam Visits Ademola Adeleke In Ede (Pictures) by enemyofprogress: 8:48am On Sep 24, 2021
Another trash on front page

1 Like

Re: Bamidele Salam Visits Ademola Adeleke In Ede (Pictures) by Blackfire(m): 8:49am On Sep 24, 2021
All this PDP govnors looking like Ghana must go that wants to carry our money

This man must be very poor

All this our southern politicians seff

1 Like

Re: Bamidele Salam Visits Ademola Adeleke In Ede (Pictures) by Jostoman: 8:49am On Sep 24, 2021
Very good. I hope they won't use inconclusive tactics to rubb this man again?
Re: Bamidele Salam Visits Ademola Adeleke In Ede (Pictures) by Seyitosino(m): 8:50am On Sep 24, 2021
Johnnyessence:
distinguished Senator Ademola Adeleke remains the people’s symbol in Osun State and the Sw region. Each and everyone are campaigning for him from grassroots sector voluntarily. Imole de okunkun parada ni gbogbo ipinle Osun.

Please, how is he the symbol of the people of Osun State and South West? Can you tell us his antecedents particularly his leadership experience?

4 Likes

Re: Bamidele Salam Visits Ademola Adeleke In Ede (Pictures) by modath(f): 8:50am On Sep 24, 2021
Johnnyessence:
after he became the governor of Osun State by the special grace of almighty God, he will bring US investors from different markets to Osun State to invest in Osun State lands in order to boost the IGR of Osun State. Ijaya gbogbo yin ti wolu.

You are back with your terrible grammar & jokes to sell this dancing clown cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Bamidele Salam Visits Ademola Adeleke In Ede (Pictures) by Jostoman: 8:51am On Sep 24, 2021
Seyitosino:

Please, how is he the symbol of the people of Osun State and South West? Can you tell us his antecedents particularly his leadership experience?
ask Google

1 Like

Re: Bamidele Salam Visits Ademola Adeleke In Ede (Pictures) by OG1BABY(f): 8:52am On Sep 24, 2021
Okay
Re: Bamidele Salam Visits Ademola Adeleke In Ede (Pictures) by PrinceOfLagos: 8:52am On Sep 24, 2021
Osun will be liberated soon, insha Allah
Re: Bamidele Salam Visits Ademola Adeleke In Ede (Pictures) by PrinceOfLagos: 8:52am On Sep 24, 2021
Jostoman:
ask Google
You talk like a kid

Asinwin

2 Likes

Re: Bamidele Salam Visits Ademola Adeleke In Ede (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 8:53am On Sep 24, 2021
Osun State Auditor-General, Folorunso Adesina, has said the Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) in the state has increased from N13.8 billion to N19.6 billion.

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/09/22/osun-sets-new-record-with-n19-6-billion-igr/

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Bamidele Salam Visits Ademola Adeleke In Ede (Pictures) by InHeaven(m): 8:54am On Sep 24, 2021
You ridicule Osun to have wish this joke should Govern her.

Well, you're all A JOKE

1 Like

Re: Bamidele Salam Visits Ademola Adeleke In Ede (Pictures) by InHeaven(m): 8:56am On Sep 24, 2021
Osun is not in bondage so it doesn't need any joke of a libration.

Your Alaigbo that is in bondage need the libration more, FOCUS ON EAST
PrinceOfLagos:
Osun will be liberated soon, insha Allah

3 Likes

Re: Bamidele Salam Visits Ademola Adeleke In Ede (Pictures) by InHeaven(m): 8:58am On Sep 24, 2021
You and those who liked your posts are illiterates who knows nothing angry
Johnnyessence:
after he became the governor of Osun State by the special grace of almighty God, he will bring US investors from different markets to Osun State to invest in Osun State lands in order to boost the IGR of Osun State. Ijaya gbogbo yin ti wolu.

1 Like

Re: Bamidele Salam Visits Ademola Adeleke In Ede (Pictures) by olagbola45(m): 9:04am On Sep 24, 2021
What give you assurance that he will even win the primary talkless of the main poll

Nah na so you talk in 2018 well welcome back sha

2 Likes

Re: Bamidele Salam Visits Ademola Adeleke In Ede (Pictures) by adesola89: 9:07am On Sep 24, 2021
kstyle2:
please, I'll like to know why you are rooting for him. As a senator, what are his achievements?
From my own view as a constituent, I can say he did much more better than the current senator during his less than two years stay at the senate. He provided transformers for more than twenty communities and markets like odori market in Iwo...He built schools and provided equipments for the artisans...and the mother of it he sponsored 50 students for University Education from 100 level to final year with #250 million.

1 Like

Re: Bamidele Salam Visits Ademola Adeleke In Ede (Pictures) by adesola89: 9:11am On Sep 24, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
I'm sure the BS on his cap stands for BULL SHIT

But Bamidele Salam is intellectually sound and has perfectly represented the constituency. Even APC sane members in the constituency can testify to that.
Re: Bamidele Salam Visits Ademola Adeleke In Ede (Pictures) by Wasky101: 9:18am On Sep 24, 2021
Pdp is it own biggest enemy.
The kinda candidates they present leaves one wondering.
On a normal adele and oyetola no suppose dey the same sentence

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bamidele Salam Visits Ademola Adeleke In Ede (Pictures) by Topmaike007(m): 9:30am On Sep 24, 2021
Johnnyessence:
ijaya iyalaya gbogbo yin ti de. Eni simi, eni duro. Apc lilo le lo lagbara olorun. Imole de ni gbogbo ipinle Osun.
you are using lagbara olorun se APC too no dey serve the same olorun ni?

Oga the best rigger wins that is all what I can tell you

And moreover APC block everywhere for my domain in Ile ife yesterday they are also strategising for 2022..

Algon is trending

3 Likes

Re: Bamidele Salam Visits Ademola Adeleke In Ede (Pictures) by Orelafintun: 9:37am On Sep 24, 2021
Nebulax:
Una Sha wan chop the dancing senator money finish...

Fijogbowo Adeleke.. Fijogbabo Adeleke you meant

grin grin
Re: Bamidele Salam Visits Ademola Adeleke In Ede (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 24, 2021
Johnnyessence:
great one love to see the incoming executive Governor of Osun State in his country home, Ede.
this guy just wants to take over serubawon (his eldest brothers) seat at all cost.

Seems dt was their father figure when their father died, cos this obsession is much - He went back to school in America just to come bk and contest.

I still don't think he's the best person for that job.

1 Like

Re: Bamidele Salam Visits Ademola Adeleke In Ede (Pictures) by Lamasta(m): 9:39am On Sep 24, 2021
The dancing Senator is getting more bigger o he should be adviced to hit the gym and trim down for his health sake

2 Likes

Re: Bamidele Salam Visits Ademola Adeleke In Ede (Pictures) by georgeakins: 9:51am On Sep 24, 2021
Johnnyessence:
Visiting with the charismatic Senator Nurudeen Ademola Adeleke, the Governorship Candidate of the PDP in my dear State.
Representative Bamidele Salaam
check the pictures belowhere.

This man is not smart enough to lead Osun State. A man that could not pass ordinary WAEC exam

2 Likes

Re: Bamidele Salam Visits Ademola Adeleke In Ede (Pictures) by slowice(m): 10:01am On Sep 24, 2021
Osun people should get ready to dance to the polling boot grin .... I hope after that they will also dance on good roads, in good schools, development etc

Cos stomach infrastructure won't cut it
Re: Bamidele Salam Visits Ademola Adeleke In Ede (Pictures) by Simplebeauty: 10:13am On Sep 24, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Bamidele Salam Visits Ademola Adeleke In Ede (Pictures) by whalley676: 10:41am On Sep 24, 2021
@OP......how much were you paid for this work?

Mtcheeew
Re: Bamidele Salam Visits Ademola Adeleke In Ede (Pictures) by Zainabthegirl1(f): 10:48am On Sep 24, 2021
They’re making plans
Re: Bamidele Salam Visits Ademola Adeleke In Ede (Pictures) by Topmaike007(m): 11:01am On Sep 24, 2021
Zainabthegirl1:
They’re making plans
APC are also making plans too.. Yesterday they block road in my area in Ile ife

1 Like

Re: Bamidele Salam Visits Ademola Adeleke In Ede (Pictures) by whalley676: 11:05am On Sep 24, 2021
Topmaike007:
APC are also making plans too.. Yesterday they block road in my area in Ile ife

Wow, are you from ife?. I stay in ife too. First time i am seeing someone from ife on nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Otobong Ndem Decamps From PDP To APC In Akwa Ibom (PHOTOS) / Akeredolu: I Won't Reduce Tuition Fees Of Tertiary Institutions In Ondo / Six Imo Lawmakers Defect To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.