Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Abusive Appointments At Federal Character Commission - Vanguard Editorial - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abusive Appointments At Federal Character Commission - Vanguard Editorial (15636 Views)

Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial / How FG Is Treating IPOB Vs Killer Herdsmen & Bandits - Vanguard Editorial / Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abusive Appointments At Federal Character Commission - Vanguard Editorial by REALretep(m): 10:59am On Sep 24, 2021
Even though this Buhari administration has grossly compromised the judiciary, I think such flagrant abuse of constitutional provisions should be challenged in court for the sake of posterity
Re: Abusive Appointments At Federal Character Commission - Vanguard Editorial by frog12: 11:04am On Sep 24, 2021
her face look like MUHEEBA. pmb wan trick us to say kwara na YORUBA. it's actually middle-belt

fk001:
Kwara state is no Northern Nigeria it is part of oduduwa nation and Middle belt.

So what are you talking about?
Re: Abusive Appointments At Federal Character Commission - Vanguard Editorial by executive12: 11:04am On Sep 24, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
Of a truth, PMB have displayed high level of nepotism in his administration.
It's very ridiculous and doesn't help in fostering the unity and integrity of this multiethnic country.
Buhari's fanaticism and nepotistic disposition is strongly denting his image and weakening the unity binding this country together.
UAE recently released names of terrorism financiers across the globe, including their own citizens.
And you PMB is shielding those that are causing humanitarian crisis in the North, simply because you are sympathetic to their cause.
Yes, I have to accuse based on your body language.
We are not all that daft.
Posterity will judge you.
U re not going to be president forever.
Neither are you going to live forever.
A day will come when religious fanatics will be shamed by the people.
The recent burning of Sokoto's commissioners house is a "testing testing microphone"
Nigeria will be great again.

I am not aware that Nigeria has been great before.
Re: Abusive Appointments At Federal Character Commission - Vanguard Editorial by Omodua(m): 11:05am On Sep 24, 2021
Racoon:
A lots of sane Nigerians complained bitterly about the composition of the FCC board when the list was brought for senate screening back then but as usual the Ahmed Lawan-led rubber-stamp stooge NASS simply yes

For even the FCC to be bastardized by Buhari’s self- inflicted bias, bigotry, clannishness, nepotism and ethno-religious supremacist agenda simply shows low Nigeria have gone.
Well said bro. You summarised Buhari's malfeasance and leadership failure.
Re: Abusive Appointments At Federal Character Commission - Vanguard Editorial by frog12: 11:07am On Sep 24, 2021
but him nepotic people go stay therefor another 5 years

Meninmen:
Someone like me that knew this man was unfit to be president right from 2015 can never complain. Na sit down look we dey look.

It's remaining 2 years. He wouldn't be president for ever!
Re: Abusive Appointments At Federal Character Commission - Vanguard Editorial by sultry69(m): 11:07am On Sep 24, 2021
Lovenorth:
They are only trying to rectify and correct the injustice done against the North in the past
Done to you by who?
Re: Abusive Appointments At Federal Character Commission - Vanguard Editorial by Omodua(m): 11:12am On Sep 24, 2021
fk001:
Kwara state is no Northern Nigeria it is part of oduduwa nation and Middle belt.

But Kwara is from Northern region. Or, is kwara southern region And Dr Kankakka is of Fulani extraction. There are large Fulani population in Kwara state. Emir Gambari of Ilorin is of Fulani ancestry.
Re: Abusive Appointments At Federal Character Commission - Vanguard Editorial by frog12: 11:13am On Sep 24, 2021
but she marry a DANKAKA. ilorin people were being greedy to gain from both north and south, but a bigger MARADONA dey play dem like RONALDO

OmoManU:

Fareedah is Yoruba from Offa, na Ilorin people cause all these nonsense calling Kwara State North whereas it's south
Re: Abusive Appointments At Federal Character Commission - Vanguard Editorial by stinechykee: 11:19am On Sep 24, 2021
FreedomArmy:
Allow the BMC to come tell you the two northerner grass eaters are the only two competent candidate to fill the post
Seriously I am so so sick of those BMC and I don't envy their job
Re: Abusive Appointments At Federal Character Commission - Vanguard Editorial by owobokiri(m): 11:21am On Sep 24, 2021
ursullalinda:
Buhari is creating a very big division and it's not healthy.......why make it so obvious it's all about the north......it's not healthy for our democracy at all......I'm just tired of the man
Your problem is not with the nepotistic attempt to corner all juicy positions, contracts, projects and appointments for the north, your anger seem to be that unlike the other northern rulers before him, Buhari in his arrogance is openly showing that he doesn't care about Southerners and that other Nigerians are nothing but the property of northerners. Essentially your anger is with the way he went about it and not with the crime itself..

1 Like

Re: Abusive Appointments At Federal Character Commission - Vanguard Editorial by stinechykee: 11:22am On Sep 24, 2021
ogododo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/abusive-appointments-at-federal-character-commission/amp/
Where are those that called Igbos all sorts of derogatory words like wailing wailers,5%?? It seems like they are the one that are wailing now hahaha
Re: Abusive Appointments At Federal Character Commission - Vanguard Editorial by Premiumwriter2: 11:28am On Sep 24, 2021
I'm sure freestuffng and other bmc zombies will be very happy with the news

*pukes
Re: Abusive Appointments At Federal Character Commission - Vanguard Editorial by FreedomArmy: 11:52am On Sep 24, 2021
stinechykee:
Seriously I am so so sick of those BMC and I don't envy their job
they are just Internet touts.
Re: Abusive Appointments At Federal Character Commission - Vanguard Editorial by ogododo: 12:00pm On Sep 24, 2021
fergie001:
ogododo.....Your brother Ovie Omo-Agege said the appointment is in order oooooo....

Ovie don drink sapututu from Sapele too much.
Re: Abusive Appointments At Federal Character Commission - Vanguard Editorial by Rimsd(m): 1:35pm On Sep 24, 2021
Una neva chechomtin grin
Re: Abusive Appointments At Federal Character Commission - Vanguard Editorial by fergie001: 1:41pm On Sep 24, 2021
ogododo:
Ovie don drink sapututu from Sapele too much.
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Abusive Appointments At Federal Character Commission - Vanguard Editorial by Emir01: 1:44pm On Sep 24, 2021
OmoManU:

Fareedah is Yoruba from Offa, na Ilorin people cause all these nonsense calling Kwara State North whereas it's south

I wonder, the woman is a pure Yoruba woman, her husband from Kaduna
Re: Abusive Appointments At Federal Character Commission - Vanguard Editorial by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 24, 2021
frog12:
but him nepotic people go stay therefor another 5 years

Don't understand you!
Re: Abusive Appointments At Federal Character Commission - Vanguard Editorial by jditimiya(m): 2:15pm On Sep 24, 2021
Who will bell the cat? Let me tell all of you one thing, no matter what you say or do he will not change is mind or the way he works. But they should remember that after his time another government will come in and whatever that government do nobody should open their mouth to talk. life na turn by turn.
Re: Abusive Appointments At Federal Character Commission - Vanguard Editorial by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:25pm On Sep 24, 2021
fk001:

middle belt is north as far as politics is concerned even though most middle belters are not Hausa
Re: Abusive Appointments At Federal Character Commission - Vanguard Editorial by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:27pm On Sep 24, 2021
9japride:
Then what use is religion we all practice? It seems religion in this part of the world is a political tool. They all claim to be highly religious yet to do things to oppress their fellow man. I only pity people who expect men to behave in godly way.
why would you expect men to behave Godly?
Men
God
How are they the same?

1 Like

Re: Abusive Appointments At Federal Character Commission - Vanguard Editorial by OmoManU: 4:05pm On Sep 24, 2021
frog12:
but she marry a DANKAKA. ilorin people were being greedy to gain from both north and south, but a bigger MARADONA dey play dem like RONALDO

Courtesy of the bigger maradona his fada
Re: Abusive Appointments At Federal Character Commission - Vanguard Editorial by OmoManU: 4:06pm On Sep 24, 2021
Emir01:

I wonder, the woman is a pure Yoruba woman, her husband from Kaduna

Over pure sef, she even holds a traditional title in Offa, fact is some people are just tryna put her down
Re: Abusive Appointments At Federal Character Commission - Vanguard Editorial by TenQ: 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2021
ogododo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/abusive-appointments-at-federal-character-commission/amp/
Both are not just from the North, both are FULANI.

Only a stupid Nigerian will vote another Fulani man as president in Nigeria
Re: Abusive Appointments At Federal Character Commission - Vanguard Editorial by eagleu: 4:57pm On Sep 24, 2021
It's NFCC, not FCC.
Re: Abusive Appointments At Federal Character Commission - Vanguard Editorial by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2021
arantess:

What concerns nnpc with FCC parastatal
Did you read to understand at all....
In that commission since days of abacha, the chairman and secretary can not be from one region.

How can you not understand this?

You are the strange one

I see so NNPC is no more a parastatal? Ndi dot. I salute you people. You see what you want to see and wail when it is convenient. Wail on. Nobody cares but you.
Re: Abusive Appointments At Federal Character Commission - Vanguard Editorial by 9japride(m): 6:51pm On Sep 24, 2021
MIKOLOWISKA:
why would you expect men to behave Godly?
Men
God
How are they the same?
[color=#006600][/color]

I was referring to a section of this country that like involving God in all their statements they make and you will think they are highly righteous? Funny people, non is cautioning the president on the negative effects of nepotism rather na enjoyment be the main thing.
Re: Abusive Appointments At Federal Character Commission - Vanguard Editorial by Vpat79: 1:37pm On Sep 25, 2021
@nathyx how much do firs earn? Seems we over hype how much they earn knowing not all earn such.
nathyx:
Nigeria has zero Federal Character degree. It is and has always been "who know who" that is why somebody who read CRK can confidently work in FIRS and collect huge pay checks grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi / Fashola Woos Foreign Investment Partners For Lagos Light Rail Project / Ghana’s President Hurls Insults At Obasanjo At African Forum In London-bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.