Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River (57285 Views)

NYSC Corper, Ezeiruaku Fidelia Narrate Her Ordeal With Army Officer. / Ezeiruaku Ifenyinwa The Youth Corper assaulted in Calabar Arrives Lagos (video) / Corper Proposes To Another Corper In Cross River State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by Islie: 10:28am On Sep 24, 2021
From previous threads

https://www.nairaland.com/6768218/female-lieutenant-pours-dirty-water

And

https://www.nairaland.com/6768553/nigerian-army-reacts-officer-pouring

Their has been a new twist to the whole situation

NYSC Member Dehumanised By Nigerian Female Soldier Forced To Leave Cross River

The authorities of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in Cross River State have asked a corps member, Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Fidelis, who was assaulted by a female commissioned army officer, Lieutenant Chika Viola Anele, to leave the state.

A Nigerian journalist and human rights activist, Agba Jalingo, had shared a video on his Facebook page showing the officer pouring an unknown white substance on the kneeling corps member after which she hit her with a bowl.

"JusticeForIfenyinwa. This is what a commissioned female Army officer, Lt. Chika Viola Anele, did to a youth corps member, Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Fidelia, serving at the 13 Brigade headquarters in Calabar after having an argument,” Jalingo had posted.

“We understand that the leadership in 13 Brigade are working to kill the matter. Let us make the officer very popular for all the wrong reasons.

“Share the video until it gets to the Chief of Army Staff and that Chika girl is brought to book."

A source told SaharaReporters that Fidelia, who is attached to the 13 Brigade Command, Calabar as her primary place of assignment, has been asked to leave town immediately for "safety reasons".

"She has been given transportation to leave town by road immediately," the source added.

This followed the arrest of Lieutenant Anele by the Military Police.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/09/24/update-youth-corps-member-dehumanised-nigerian-female-soldier-forced-leave-cross-river

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by Fahdiga(m): 10:31am On Sep 24, 2021
I see this issue bringing a positive turn around for the victim. God might have picked her call using the wicked female soldier to bring her to limelight

316 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by TarOrfeeek: 10:43am On Sep 24, 2021
Not only her.

The unfortunate human being that did the video should also depart.

These NDA graduates have their secret cults they join before commission. To them death is as normal as Cabin biscuit especially when they're not the ones dying.

Please run to your villages and lay very low.

207 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by Millimann: 10:58am On Sep 24, 2021
The people that know the corper should continue to keep tabs on her wherever she is and raise some dust if anything happens to her.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by slawormiir: 11:15am On Sep 24, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Pouring such an unknown liquid on her
Females and their hatred for each other...funny enough they will be calling each other sweet names...show of affection and hugging each other in public....whereas deep down in their heart they hate each other, gossip and intimidate each other

I know my grandfather will always say to me son....don't be fast to judge...
Because there are three sides to a story
1) the complainant version
2) the accused
3) and the true story

But in this case I can bet my balls that my grandfather is wrong

The female soldier got no explanation and story to justify this stupid act

203 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 24, 2021
Why would the Corper leave her place of PPA because of one stupid female soldier? I don't understand undecided. Maybe there's more to it sha.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by JimmyDarmody: 11:16am On Sep 24, 2021
What a country.

She has to hide away from ger abusers as if we have no rule of law.

Human oppression at its peak cry

50 Likes

Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by millionboi(m): 11:16am On Sep 24, 2021
U
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by MrMcJay(m): 11:16am On Sep 24, 2021
Nonsense
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by DrChukki: 11:17am On Sep 24, 2021
An Igbo female soldier assaulted an Igbo Corp member... This can hardly be seen among Hausas or Fulanis.

How do you have the mind to assault your fellow lady who speaks the same language with you and both of you are in another land...

I'm not being tribal here but I'm passing a message to my Igbo brothers...

To me, the lady leaving the state is a good idea...

175 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by WibusJaga: 11:17am On Sep 24, 2021

So pathetic.
Civilians suffer all manner of dehumanising acts from soldiers in this country. It's quite unfortunate that the sorry state of insecurity in Nigeria has made these brutes called soldiers to mingle with "bloody" civilians. Else they are supposed to be locked away & isolated in their barracks or busy at war fronts doing battle.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by McOluOmo: 11:17am On Sep 24, 2021
The future is what again?

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

3 Likes

Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by saheedbadmus(m): 11:17am On Sep 24, 2021
K. But why female soldiers dey wicked na.. male soldiers also have wicked ones among the but most of them are nice..but female chai I dey fear dem.. la

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by Bbqekpa: 11:18am On Sep 24, 2021
What has been done to the erring officer to forestall such? Nigerian soldiers are terrible
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by Brandonx(m): 11:18am On Sep 24, 2021
Well she should run for her safety.

But we don’t really know the full story . What did she do ?
God knows the kind of mind he gave so he just Ordered my steps because before you bully me I’ll bully you like my whole life is depending on it be you army or anything. If you are a bully I’ll avoid you like a plague but if you come for me I’ll give it to you in the language you understand.

I for don collect beatings I know but I for don still do plenty things

3 Likes

Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by BIGDADDY000(m): 11:18am On Sep 24, 2021
as much as i hate this, Truth is that nothing is gonna happen

to the soldier woman, because probably the corp lady might be guilty

or really offensive, and NYSC CAMP is full of training & discipline, so for that

3 weeks you are submissive under their authority with full discipline, SO, THIS IS NOT A BIG DEAL!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by Cheryph200(m): 11:18am On Sep 24, 2021
I was born in a cont3
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by xpressionx(m): 11:18am On Sep 24, 2021
Good for her before the lieutenant will send her men after her.
Let her get better lawyer and sue the army for 1billiin naira.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by taretoofine(m): 11:18am On Sep 24, 2021
Shebi no be same die all men go die, some special ni...
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by tola1006: 11:18am On Sep 24, 2021
But I haven't seen a narration anywhere of what transpired between both of them before the incident....if anyone could help pls
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by money121(m): 11:18am On Sep 24, 2021
Ok
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 24, 2021
Her own Igbo sister at that . She get mind pour her gutter water . Nothing will come out of the case . When oga dey chop that ikpu . Case is dead on arrival. Ikpu will pay and case will die .

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by OG1BABY(f): 11:20am On Sep 24, 2021
Okay
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by HitlerGaddafi: 11:20am On Sep 24, 2021
Una too dey fear, nothing will happen to her.. ordinary lieutenant wey neva see life lol. Even seargeants get mouth pass them, na only rank and presidential commissioning they use senior.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by Hemanwel(m): 11:20am On Sep 24, 2021
Meanwhile, our Presido is miles away in NYC lying to the whole world at the United Nations General Assembly how the rights of Nigerian citizens is being protected.

He is there lying to other world leaders that there are no cases of Human Rights abuses here in Nigeria.

Wish this video will be played on a giant screen right before everyone at 2pm while he will be reeling out those lies at the Assembly.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by illicit(m): 11:20am On Sep 24, 2021
It's time for NYSC to blow to pieces I guess lipsrsealed
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by sematec(m): 11:20am On Sep 24, 2021
All this army officers feeling like demigods, their brains should be checked

7 Likes

Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by Teejay13(m): 11:21am On Sep 24, 2021
That soldier who did that must be wicked naturally.

Her cup has finally full.

Though I know the NA will want to cover up the case.

But justice must be serve. So that other officers will learn from it
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by alizma: 11:21am On Sep 24, 2021
Ok
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 24, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Females and their hatred for each other

You don’t see all the brutalities against men by their fellow male Armed Forces . Just 1 case involving females out of the 100000000 male brutalities against their kind, you have your boxers in a twist.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) / Corper David Oluwatobiloba Adeyemi's Road Project In Oyo State (Photos) / Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.