Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,343 members, 7,860,882 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:57 PM

Pictures Of Pantami & FUTO VC, Nnenna Oti As Shared By Farooq Kperogi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Pantami & FUTO VC, Nnenna Oti As Shared By Farooq Kperogi (37153 Views)

Meet Prof. Nnenna Oti: The Hero Of Abia Governorship Election / Pantami's FUTO Professorial Fraud And Odious Comparisons By Farooq Kperogi / Aisha Buhari Shares Video Of Pantami Crying During One Of His Sermons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Pantami & FUTO VC, Nnenna Oti As Shared By Farooq Kperogi by Startrap: 11:51pm On Sep 24, 2021
I no go surprise if him cane the woman join.
gasparpisciotta:
I knew it was a plot.

His hypocrisy is larger than life.

See how comfortably seated he is to another man’s wife despite his sharia teachings.
Re: Pictures Of Pantami & FUTO VC, Nnenna Oti As Shared By Farooq Kperogi by Buckeyemedia1: 12:08am On Sep 25, 2021
Startrap:
I no go surprise if him cane the woman join.
From the abundance of the heart does the mouth speak, you think everyone is sex starved like you? Minister is allowed to marry up to four sweet babes, Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba, he doesn’t need this old auntie.
Re: Pictures Of Pantami & FUTO VC, Nnenna Oti As Shared By Farooq Kperogi by Buckeyemedia1: 12:13am On Sep 25, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
I knew it was a plot.

See how comfortably seated he is to another man’s wife despite his sharia teachings .
Pharisee what concerns you? Worry about Pope John Paul.
Re: Pictures Of Pantami & FUTO VC, Nnenna Oti As Shared By Farooq Kperogi by Evercurious(f): 1:33am On Sep 25, 2021
Jupiter7:

Link not opening abi. Girl search Google na for other links, why are you this lazy? A simple Google search would have saved you from all these embarrassment. Oya see other links
https://puoreports.ng/2015/12/05/futo-awards-okorocha-doctorate-degree/?amp=1

https://www.nairaland.com/2782748/photos-futo-convocation-okorocha-bags

Do you want more links??

Wait oo... you now want to turn the argument into the difference between "merited" doctorate award and professorial awardee abi, lol. It is like your brain has forgotten the origin of this argument. I earlier said you are lazy and dumb, and you have proven me right cheesy

I don't have time to be arguing with dumb stupid young girls like you. Your case is beyond remedy. If you have any personal private beef with that your FUTO female VC, go and trash it out with her.
Your mumu don do.

Naaa your mumu and daftnes be like ocean...Why shld I go goggle rubbish that I know isnt going to make sense? Reasons given by the school for that Professorship are all false and that honorary doctorate degree is never and can never be same as this case of Pantami. Okay? Stupid small man like you
Re: Pictures Of Pantami & FUTO VC, Nnenna Oti As Shared By Farooq Kperogi by Tizu(m): 2:33am On Sep 25, 2021
Fraudfessor Isa Pantami
Re: Pictures Of Pantami & FUTO VC, Nnenna Oti As Shared By Farooq Kperogi by EndBuhariNow(m): 3:00am On Sep 25, 2021
They said Buhari who is not a schooler awarded him professorship... so professorship is my appointment not even by merit... Nigeria is just a funny country
Re: Pictures Of Pantami & FUTO VC, Nnenna Oti As Shared By Farooq Kperogi by Oluwakemisolami(f): 5:02am On Sep 25, 2021
Charmingrascal:
The VC is even a woman

What a shame.
See her shinning her teeth like a child been offered chocolate. She knew she was going with a brown envelope.

Fraudfessors

Na politician she be ooo. She was my lecturer Prof Nnena Oti, iron lady...

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Pantami & FUTO VC, Nnenna Oti As Shared By Farooq Kperogi by hassan4: 7:11am On Sep 25, 2021
He sponsored her to becoming the VC so she returned the favour. Na talk we go talk the storm will pass. That's Nigeria for you.
Re: Pictures Of Pantami & FUTO VC, Nnenna Oti As Shared By Farooq Kperogi by sunnnnyuu(m): 8:13am On Sep 25, 2021
oshozondii:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10105620528363380&id=47904265
Pantami don pass you, and you can't do him anything, God is with him, envy will kill all pantamis enemies. Fool people.
Re: Pictures Of Pantami & FUTO VC, Nnenna Oti As Shared By Farooq Kperogi by Startrap: 8:52am On Sep 25, 2021
Shoosh ur cunt. If not for lack of shame in the society. Ur old anutie, Florence Ita giwa not being caned by ur youthful peers. Sweet babes for ur terrorist minister . U sound like you are sense starved.
Buckeyemedia1:
From the abundance of the heart does the mouth speak, you think everyone is sex starved like you? Minister is allowed to marry up to four sweet babes, Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba, he doesn’t need this old auntie.
Re: Pictures Of Pantami & FUTO VC, Nnenna Oti As Shared By Farooq Kperogi by Gerrard59(m): 2:09pm On Sep 25, 2021
LegalWolf:

What a shame for the vc to be woman or what the heck are you saying?

cc: Gerrard.d59 is this the backward mentality you’re breeding amongst ur people?

There are backward people everywhere but way more in the core North of Nigeria.

That's an indisputable fact.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Pantami & FUTO VC, Nnenna Oti As Shared By Farooq Kperogi by Sunday2021: 2:35pm On Sep 25, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
I knew it was a plot.

See how comfortably seated he is to another man’s wife despite his sharia teachings.
did he go to her office? The ipob woman came to his office what do you expect? Go to zamfara, maiduguri,yobe, sokoto, kaduna, Kano you will see your women doing prostitution in those Sharia states.
Re: Pictures Of Pantami & FUTO VC, Nnenna Oti As Shared By Farooq Kperogi by LegalWolf: 5:15pm On Sep 25, 2021
Gerrard59:

There are backward people everywhere but way more in the core North of Nigeria.

That's an indisputable fact.

Source of undisputed fact: vibes and in sha Allah right? Looooooooool. Like your god queried “why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye but not notice the log in your own eye?”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) / Dasuki: Changing Stance On Arms Deal, 2014 & 2015.. Pix Attached.. / The Day Tinubu Won The Election Was May 30, 2022 Not Feb 25,2023- Reno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.