Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

How to make Roasted Yam And Roasted Ukpaka Pepper Sauce - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How to make Roasted Yam And Roasted Ukpaka Pepper Sauce (3535 Views)

How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) / Boiled Yam And Nigerian Fish Sauce / Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to make Roasted Yam And Roasted Ukpaka Pepper Sauce by Myjust(f): 3:38pm On Sep 24, 2021
Hi guys, so I made roasted Yam and roasted pepper sauce with ukpaka. Please check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxUOvwRLd3U

2 Likes

Re: How to make Roasted Yam And Roasted Ukpaka Pepper Sauce by cybersoldiers: 4:34pm On Sep 24, 2021
Myjust:
Hi guys, so I made roasted Yam and roasted pepper sauce with ukpaka. Please check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxUOvwRLd3U

My real delicacies.

Babe, invite me over this weekend na.

Looking for this for a long time.

2 Likes

Re: How to make Roasted Yam And Roasted Ukpaka Pepper Sauce by Myjust(f): 6:00pm On Sep 24, 2021
cybersoldiers:

My real delicacies.

Babe, invite me over this weekend na.

Looking for this for a long time.

Don't worry you will receive yours via email ����

1 Like

Re: How to make Roasted Yam And Roasted Ukpaka Pepper Sauce by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 24, 2021
Hmmm.... But why green pepper and tomatoes inside native sauce?
The Ukpaka and red pepper would have been just perfect for me though.

Bringing back village memories.
Re: How to make Roasted Yam And Roasted Ukpaka Pepper Sauce by Myjust(f): 1:34pm On Sep 25, 2021
Mercychen:
Hmmm.... But why green pepper and tomatoes inside native sauce?
The Ukpaka and red pepper would have been just perfect for me though.

Bringing back village memories.

Just try it and see what you have been missing.

1 Like

Re: How to make Roasted Yam And Roasted Ukpaka Pepper Sauce by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2021
Myjust:

Just try it and see what you have been missing.

I know green pepper has a very good flavor but I prefer such flavors in fried rice, and spags or noodles. Those nature of food. But anything native that involves Ukpaka, I'll rather it stays local and native to appeal to that aspect of me.

Having and retaining specific tastes for different dishes is key for me. My taste buds doesn't like to be confused.

2 Likes

Re: How to make Roasted Yam And Roasted Ukpaka Pepper Sauce by Myjust(f): 1:53pm On Sep 25, 2021
Different strokes for different folks.

Mercychen:

I know green pepper has a very good flavor but I prefer such flavors in fried rice, and spags or noodles. Those nature of food. But anything native that involves Ukpaka, I'll rather it stays local and native to appeal to that aspect of me.

Having and retaining specific tastes for different dishes is key for me. My taste buds doesn't like to be confused.

1 Like

Re: How to make Roasted Yam And Roasted Ukpaka Pepper Sauce by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 25, 2021
Myjust:
Different strokes for different folks.

Exactly dear.
Re: How to make Roasted Yam And Roasted Ukpaka Pepper Sauce by Rave90: 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2021
Looks really good. This is worth trying.

(1) (Reply)

See How I Made Sweet Boli/bole At Home. (pictures) / Picture: Chat! See The Tomatoes I Bought For N200 / Maltina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.