Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

UBA Publishes Details Of Forex Defaulters - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UBA Publishes Details Of Forex Defaulters (34355 Views)

'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters / CBN Set To Prosecute FOREX Defaulters / Emefiele: CBN Will Seize Private Jets Belonging To Loan Defaulters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBA Publishes Details Of Forex Defaulters by lalasticlala(m): 9:09pm On Sep 24, 2021
CBN directive on forex defaulters

Based on regulatory directives, the following customers cancelled their trip and failed to return the PTA availed to them despite several mails, text messages and follow up phone calls.

CUSTOMER’S ACCOUNT NAME
CUSTOMER’S BVN NUMBER
CUSTOMER’S ACCT NUMBER

Ajoke Azeezat Oseni

Felix Aleakwe Zibiri

The customer(s) below presented fake visa to apply for PTA

CUSTOMER’S ACCOUNT NAME
CUSTOMER’S BVN NUMBER
CUSTOMER’S ACCT NUMBER

Okafor Patrick Chukwuemeka

https://www.ubagroup.com/nigeria/cbn-fx-defaulters/

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UBA Publishes Details Of Forex Defaulters by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:09pm On Sep 24, 2021
shocked

The truth is that an average Nigerian is corrupt.

133 Likes 9 Shares

Re: UBA Publishes Details Of Forex Defaulters by timidapsin(m): 9:10pm On Sep 24, 2021
Juju

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBA Publishes Details Of Forex Defaulters by Mangekyo: 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked
The truth is that an average Nigerian is corrupt.
Perhaps your father is a corrupt man. Yes?

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UBA Publishes Details Of Forex Defaulters by Conner44: 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2021
Anyone will rush and post these types of names but ask the government about boko haram sponsors names and they will call lai mohammed to come and start twisting his tongue grin

191 Likes 13 Shares

Re: UBA Publishes Details Of Forex Defaulters by TarOrfeeek: 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2021
UBA is a foolish bank

I thought BVN was a confidential information.

Why are they exposing these customers BVN to fraudsters?

Zenith bank would never do something as childish and thoughtless as this.

89 Likes 10 Shares

Re: UBA Publishes Details Of Forex Defaulters by xpressionx(m): 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2021
I didn't see
Aisha Buhari
Dangote.
All those Northerners using our CBN to do illegal businesses

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UBA Publishes Details Of Forex Defaulters by CrownOfClay724: 9:18pm On Sep 24, 2021
Conner44:
Anyone will rush and post these types of names but ask the government about boko haram sponsors names and they will call lai mohammed to come and start twisting his tongue grin

Poor man wey tif Maggi, dem go show im face for crime-fighter grin

47 Likes

Re: UBA Publishes Details Of Forex Defaulters by bigdammyj: 9:19pm On Sep 24, 2021
Okay
Re: UBA Publishes Details Of Forex Defaulters by ineaghe(m): 9:20pm On Sep 24, 2021
cheesy
Re: UBA Publishes Details Of Forex Defaulters by Kingpin1000: 9:20pm On Sep 24, 2021
Mangekyo:

Who told you his father is an average man like your father?

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: UBA Publishes Details Of Forex Defaulters by Sirpaul(m): 9:20pm On Sep 24, 2021
Dey won run UBA Street grin

The customer(s) below presented fake visa to apply for PTA

Okafor Patrick Chukwuemek

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: UBA Publishes Details Of Forex Defaulters by Lordjiggs09(m): 9:20pm On Sep 24, 2021
Kai, I weak for this country.
Exposing the most private identification details of a custome, is the height of irresponsibility. This is rubbing professionalism in the banking space, with mud all over. Anyways in Nigeria anything goes. Ike gwuru.

Umu Igbo bikonu tunyere mu, ana mu eresi ndi mmadu ala, ulo, ma na eme kwa nke ndi bekee na akpo construction and land surveying.
Ulo olu mu di na Enugu, 28 Kenyatta street Uwani Enugu. Kpoturu mu na akala ekwe nti mu: efu, asato, efu, isii, ano, ano, asaa, ato, ano, ano, ato.

Chukwu gozie gi.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBA Publishes Details Of Forex Defaulters by 175(m): 9:20pm On Sep 24, 2021
cool

CBN directives in action.

If you collect PTA or BTA without travelling, return it quickly for those that genuinely needs it.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBA Publishes Details Of Forex Defaulters by hewoyeg8: 9:21pm On Sep 24, 2021
Buhari is a Terrorist

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UBA Publishes Details Of Forex Defaulters by SarkinYarki: 9:21pm On Sep 24, 2021
I bet you the the total of Forex issued these travellers no pass 2500 USD

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBA Publishes Details Of Forex Defaulters by packman: 9:21pm On Sep 24, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: UBA Publishes Details Of Forex Defaulters by bestman09(m): 9:21pm On Sep 24, 2021
angry
Ordinary $100 monthly forex they give to customers through the ATM is no more working but they do insider round tripping of millions of dollars monthly.

11 Likes

Re: UBA Publishes Details Of Forex Defaulters by jeffoe(m): 9:21pm On Sep 24, 2021
They should also be prosecuted.

1 Like

Re: UBA Publishes Details Of Forex Defaulters by Thinktwicemybro: 9:21pm On Sep 24, 2021
Send their names to EFCC not social media. You have exposed them to fraudsters. I urge them to sue. It's a breach of fundamental human rights.
If you are serious about finding them, blacklist their bvn and freeze all their accounts. They will be the ones looking for the bank.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBA Publishes Details Of Forex Defaulters by Globad(f): 9:22pm On Sep 24, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

UBA is a foolish bank

You're wrong

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UBA Publishes Details Of Forex Defaulters by secexo: 9:22pm On Sep 24, 2021
Kingpin1000:

No need to reply him

2 Likes

Re: UBA Publishes Details Of Forex Defaulters by Reference(m): 9:22pm On Sep 24, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

UBA is a foolish bank

It is a CBN directive.
Banks face the music if they don't.
I rather think it is a good idea.
And hopefully more stringent penalties will be meted out like suspension from the banking system for repeat offenders.
Anyone who doesn't like it should go to court.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: UBA Publishes Details Of Forex Defaulters by Mangekyo: 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2021
Kingpin1000:

OH, perhaps that means both your father and his father are both below average.
And also I reckon, below average Nigerians are actually a lot more corrupt, infact they're the definition of corruption

2 Likes

Re: UBA Publishes Details Of Forex Defaulters by FalseProphet1(m): 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2021
This is so unprofessional from UBA.

I see UBA loosing a handful of customers in the coming weeks because if this goof.

This I have seen.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBA Publishes Details Of Forex Defaulters by Hidentity(m): 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2021
Mangekyo:

This is wrong and indecent. He said nothing out of the ordinary. You either rebut his claim or move on. How it got to his father beats me. What you did reminds me of a time-honoured saying in Yoruba: "a child who insults the parents of another person is most likely a product of failed parenting."

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBA Publishes Details Of Forex Defaulters by Glitcher: 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2021
Make una dey allow people wey get better thing to talk to comment eh. I open am to understand more about this. Disappointed, closes thread...

3 Likes

Re: UBA Publishes Details Of Forex Defaulters by owobokiri(m): 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2021
Why is everyone acting like they're surprised? Is this not the "norm" for years now? Why are they all alarmed as if forex scams started yesterday. This has been going on since I started international trade but only got worse when Buhari came in and started his double standards with foreex sales. Banks make billions over the years from this and the CBN governor can not claim to be unaware because he was a former bank chief. If you have been involved with imports into the country, you encounter this on almost every deal.. Looks like they are just trying to find convinient fall guys to blame for the exploding exchange rates. Nobody wants to take responsibility but denials and blame games won't solve the problem either..

3 Likes

Re: UBA Publishes Details Of Forex Defaulters by Tina001(f): 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2021
angry angry
Re: UBA Publishes Details Of Forex Defaulters by DirtyGold: 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2021
But to publish the list of boko haram sponsors is a big deal, right?

Yeye dey smell angry

What's tha business?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBA Publishes Details Of Forex Defaulters by funshint(m): 9:24pm On Sep 24, 2021
They should also publish names and account details of terrorist sponsors. Useless banks!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If I Were The Owner Of Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company / 5 Things You Need To Know About Bitcoin In Nigeria / What Profitable Business Can I Start With #200k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.