Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,250 members, 7,846,166 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

The Igbos And Yorubas Are Inseparable – Ooni Of Ife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Igbos And Yorubas Are Inseparable – Ooni Of Ife (2517 Views)

Tinubu And Corruption Are Inseparable - American Health Counselor, Dr Guterman / Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas / United States, Ndigbo Are Inseparable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Igbos And Yorubas Are Inseparable – Ooni Of Ife by LensAfrik(m): 1:30pm On Sep 25, 2021
https://lensafrik.net/2021/05/23/the-igbos-and-yorubas-are-inseparable-ooni-of-ife/
We need to cement our togetherness in this country because without the coming together of the Igbo and Yoruba natives, it will be very difficult for Nigeria and the entire continent of Africa to progress – Ooni of Ife Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi

“The Ooni declared; “if united as a family and with other tribes, the two races will form a formidable bloc as a catalyst towards building a unified Nigeria and Africa.
Under present circumstances with Muhammadu Buhari, Read Full Details and make your comment;
https://lensafrik.net/2021/05/23/the-igbos-and-yorubas-are-inseparable-ooni-of-ife/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Igbos And Yorubas Are Inseparable – Ooni Of Ife by JimiJunji: 1:33pm On Sep 25, 2021
True.

One Africa, we're all the same.
Re: The Igbos And Yorubas Are Inseparable – Ooni Of Ife by aanuoluwami14(f): 1:37pm On Sep 25, 2021
If money is not involved
Re: The Igbos And Yorubas Are Inseparable – Ooni Of Ife by Asgard73: 1:40pm On Sep 25, 2021
We’re all same humans ... but different specie.
Re: The Igbos And Yorubas Are Inseparable – Ooni Of Ife by Jerryherd: 2:02pm On Sep 25, 2021
Fact
Re: The Igbos And Yorubas Are Inseparable – Ooni Of Ife by theInterpreter: 2:04pm On Sep 25, 2021
that's a lie
we are not
Re: The Igbos And Yorubas Are Inseparable – Ooni Of Ife by realstars: 2:12pm On Sep 25, 2021
We only separate on social media in audio style and fashion, we are one, but fulani man no reson with us same same because of politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Igbos And Yorubas Are Inseparable – Ooni Of Ife by adefitim(m): 2:29pm On Sep 25, 2021
Hmmmmm

Some tribalism in Nigeria be like

Re: The Igbos And Yorubas Are Inseparable – Ooni Of Ife by Capitalpunisher: 2:38pm On Sep 25, 2021
theInterpreter:
that's a lie

we are not
no was talking to you.
Re: The Igbos And Yorubas Are Inseparable – Ooni Of Ife by Odua1stson: 2:50pm On Sep 25, 2021
We are separable and there will never be any unity between yoruba and those cursed descendants of ape, so oba should stop preaching this

3 Likes

Re: The Igbos And Yorubas Are Inseparable – Ooni Of Ife by loveth360(f): 2:53pm On Sep 25, 2021
We share nothing in common with yorubas.

Children of hate from west.

14 Likes

Re: The Igbos And Yorubas Are Inseparable – Ooni Of Ife by MrColdsweat: 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2021
2023 go funny o

1 Like

Re: The Igbos And Yorubas Are Inseparable – Ooni Of Ife by OBALOLA55(m): 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2021
theInterpreter:
that's a lie

we are not
THEN LETS GO WITH TINUBU POPULAR SAYING FULANI AND YORUBA ARE ONE

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW ABDUL-FULANI

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbos And Yorubas Are Inseparable – Ooni Of Ife by DonJuan13: 3:16pm On Sep 25, 2021
loveth360:

I knew I would find you here. grin keep it up, at the very least you're consistent.

3 Likes

Re: The Igbos And Yorubas Are Inseparable – Ooni Of Ife by Shaolin77: 3:23pm On Sep 25, 2021
As long as they admit that Lagos is no man's land and stop claim ownership,then we're all good

7 Likes

Re: The Igbos And Yorubas Are Inseparable – Ooni Of Ife by loveth360(f): 4:19pm On Sep 25, 2021
DonJuan13:

I knew I would find you here. grin keep it up, at the very least you're consistent.
Did i lie?

If yes,tell us three things we have in common with you yorubas.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbos And Yorubas Are Inseparable – Ooni Of Ife by BKayy: 4:22pm On Sep 25, 2021
The Ooni said this under the influence of Alcohol

2 Likes

Re: The Igbos And Yorubas Are Inseparable – Ooni Of Ife by zombieHUNTER: 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2021
adefitim:
Hmmmmm
Some tribalism in Nigeria be like

It's not tribalism but political nativity

Yoruba people were chanting sai barber in 2015 against a fellow Southerner...

Today how far?..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbos And Yorubas Are Inseparable – Ooni Of Ife by loveth360(f): 4:45pm On Sep 25, 2021
[s]
Obatala7Kronos:

By the grace & power of Sango, the moment Nigeria is Balkanized & ceases to exist, all Igbos must leave Yorubaland (most especially Lagos) and all their properties (acquired with the proceeds of cocaine-trafficking) declared “abandoned” just like the Hausa/Fulanis and the Ijaws did to them during the Biafra war.

Yes, I know most of them will want to do “strong head” by not leaving. They will become food & sex slaves for the OPC & Amotekun operatives.

We will not use “TORO” like we did to your ancestors. A much more complicated code word & strategy will be employed to filter & flush you abominable charlatans out of all our communities into the abyss from whence you came.

You can not come into my domain and be hurling derogatory remarks at me & my people in-spite of our hospitable gesture.

If you’re a son & daughter of Oduduwa and you’re foolishly having any relationship whatsoever with these children of abomination from the East of the Niger, trust me, OYO is your case.

We shall see whether the annex of your Biafra will be opened here in Lagos State when the time comes.
[/s]First Lagos is not yoruba land.

As for our properties in five yoruba states,you better go hustle because Biafrans will not loose a pin of their property to you,This is not 1970 you yorubas stole Igbos properties without any repercussion.

As for your other rants,i takes it as a rant of a typical.........

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Igbos And Yorubas Are Inseparable – Ooni Of Ife by gabolak(m): 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2021
Time will tell
Re: The Igbos And Yorubas Are Inseparable – Ooni Of Ife by theInterpreter: 5:17pm On Sep 25, 2021
OBALOLA55:

Are you angry? grin
Dint cry

YORUBA HAS NO BUSINESS WITH EBOES

1 Like

Re: The Igbos And Yorubas Are Inseparable – Ooni Of Ife by theInterpreter: 5:18pm On Sep 25, 2021
OBALOLA55:

Are you angry? grin
Don't cry cheesy embarassed

YORUBA HAS NO BUSINESS WITH EBOES

3 Likes

Re: The Igbos And Yorubas Are Inseparable – Ooni Of Ife by Gotze1: 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2021
loveth360:

You are right.

Yet, you and your father refused to leave yoruba land to your backward unproductive osu practising village.

We have nothing in common, we can't deal with ungrateful tribe. That is the fact.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Igbos And Yorubas Are Inseparable – Ooni Of Ife by Gotze1: 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2021
loveth360:
[s][/s]First Lagos is not yoruba land.

As for our properties in five yoruba states,you better go hustle because Biafrans will loose a pin of their property to you,This is not 1970 you yorubas stole Igbos properties without any repercussion.

As for your other rants,i takes as a rant of a typical.........
You are right, it belong to your father and your osu family.

Now let see how your sacrifice material family can come and lay claim to lagos.

Ofcourse, no one can drag unproductive land with you people over there.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Igbos And Yorubas Are Inseparable – Ooni Of Ife by Gotze1: 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ooni is fooling himself. We are separable. We have nothing in common.

Yorubas are not piggy in nature.

Yorubas are not ungrateful in nature

Yorubas are not dirty in nature

So many things we don't have in common.

Yorubas don't segregate one another like those people, so we don't see any of is as less human like them.

Yorubas don't practice osu caste

Yorubas don't cheat women when to comes to sharing properties.

Yorubas don't eat human flesh as delicacy.

Yorubas don't give corpse water to widow to drink or tell widow to sleep in the room with her dead husband for 7 days.

So many things we don't have in common.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Igbos And Yorubas Are Inseparable – Ooni Of Ife by fregeneh(m): 5:44pm On Sep 25, 2021
Re: The Igbos And Yorubas Are Inseparable – Ooni Of Ife by mybiz234: 5:53pm On Sep 25, 2021
Obatala7Kronos:

By the grace & power of Sango, the moment Nigeria is Balkanized & ceases to exist, all Igbos must leave Yorubaland (most especially Lagos) and all their properties (acquired with the proceeds of cocaine-trafficking) declared “abandoned” just like the Hausa/Fulanis and the Ijaws did to them during the Biafra war.

Yes, I know most of them will want to do “strong head” by not leaving. They will become food & sex slaves for the OPC & Amotekun operatives.

We will not use “TORO” like we did to your ancestors. A much more complicated code word & strategy will be employed to filter & flush you abominable charlatans out of all our communities into the abyss from whence you came.

You can not come into my domain and be hurling derogatory remarks at me & my people in-spite of our hospitable gesture.

If you’re a son & daughter of Oduduwa and you’re foolishly having any relationship whatsoever with these children of abomination from the East of the Niger, trust me, OYO is your case.

We shall see whether the annex of your Biafra will be opened here in Lagos State when the time comes.

Between Igbos and fulanis, which one has done more harm to the yorubas?

Where is your honor? Lost?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Igbos And Yorubas Are Inseparable – Ooni Of Ife by JOemmy(m): 8:10pm On Sep 25, 2021
Obatala7Kronos:

By the grace & power of Sango, the moment Nigeria is Balkanized & ceases to exist, all Igbos must leave Yorubaland (most especially Lagos) and all their properties (acquired with the proceeds of cocaine-trafficking) will be declared “abandoned” & taken over by us (indigenous inhabitants) just like the Hausa/Fulanis and the Ijaws did to them during the Biafran war.

Yes, I know most of them will want to do “strong head” by not leaving. They will become food, target practice & sex slaves for the OPC & Amotekun operatives.

Unfortunately for u and ur kind most of ur important leaders don't share ur wicked view and idealogy.
Re: The Igbos And Yorubas Are Inseparable – Ooni Of Ife by JOemmy(m): 8:12pm On Sep 25, 2021
Not true the yorubas and the igbos are totally different people it's just like saying the Germans and the British are one indivisible people.
Re: The Igbos And Yorubas Are Inseparable – Ooni Of Ife by 77up(m): 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2021
Shaolin77:
As long as they admit that Lagos is no man's land and stop claim ownership,then we're all good
That is exactly where your problem is grin
If that is the case , I fear we can never be one.
Make everyone answer him papa name. No Yoruba can boldly come to nnewi or Aba to claim ownership.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbos And Yorubas Are Inseparable – Ooni Of Ife by Tomek09(m): 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2021
[s]
Obatala7Kronos:

By the grace & power of Sango, the moment Nigeria is Balkanized & ceases to exist, all Igbos must leave Yorubaland (most especially Lagos) and all their properties (acquired with the proceeds of cocaine-trafficking) will be declared “abandoned” & taken over by us (indigenous inhabitants) just like the Hausa/Fulanis and the Ijaws did to them during the Biafran war.

Yes, I know most of them will want to do “strong head” by not leaving. They will become food, target practice & sex slaves for the OPC & Amotekun operatives.

[/s]
To die don dey hungry you shey. Try any rubbish and see. Lagos is an annexed Igbo territory—A NO MAN'S LAND.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Biafra National Guard Script / 2023: Atiku Dumps Peter Obi, Picks Wike As Running Mate / Sokoto Killing: Why Is TVC Lying To Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.