Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:41 AM

Anambra 2021: Maduka Penetrates Grassroots, Looks Good To Win Race To Agu Awka - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 2021: Maduka Penetrates Grassroots, Looks Good To Win Race To Agu Awka (15262 Views)

Race To Agu Awka Hots Up, Maduka Emerges Alternative For Ndi Anambra / Maduka In Steady Journey To Agu Awka, Stakeholders, Party Leaders Collapse Stru / Anambra 2021: Maduka Makes Case For PDP, Releases 25 Campaign Vehicles To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra 2021: Maduka Penetrates Grassroots, Looks Good To Win Race To Agu Awka by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
But I was expecting Ipob to attack these people na
Re: Anambra 2021: Maduka Penetrates Grassroots, Looks Good To Win Race To Agu Awka by Angelfrost(m): 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
tutudesz:
He should not forget to eat corn in public O! Voters love Corn Eater

Roasted yam would be better this time... grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: Maduka Penetrates Grassroots, Looks Good To Win Race To Agu Awka by emilo2bad: 9:08pm On Sep 25, 2021
specialmati:
cool cool cool cool cool too much show for this guy body. good man with bad team and advisers .just doing like the very nigerian politician idiots,now after him win you no ever see him again for those area.him fit work ooh but this show too much.him for dont start awareness since.
By December he will be in America. After wasting his money. The highest he will get is 6 position after APGA APC PDP YPP SDP
Re: Anambra 2021: Maduka Penetrates Grassroots, Looks Good To Win Race To Agu Awka by Sunday2021: 9:09pm On Sep 25, 2021
The igbos are known of voting bad governors,so I will not be surprised if they decided not to vote for Maduka. I believe Maduka is the best candidate among all the other candidates. But these people will rather vote for kerosene distributor instead of voting for a good man like Maduka.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: Maduka Penetrates Grassroots, Looks Good To Win Race To Agu Awka by Stomoney(m): 9:12pm On Sep 25, 2021
Scammer grin grin ;. We root for ajilesoro
Anens:

This pic of Omisore eating corn always cracks me up grin grin grin
Re: Anambra 2021: Maduka Penetrates Grassroots, Looks Good To Win Race To Agu Awka by wizseller: 9:14pm On Sep 25, 2021
So who is playing dirtiest in this election

Omicron007:
shocked

Alex cashing out big time.

Dr.Maduka won't win that election. Nigerians are not interested in your CV when it comes to election.

The one who plays dirtiest wins! Simple.
Re: Anambra 2021: Maduka Penetrates Grassroots, Looks Good To Win Race To Agu Awka by wizseller: 9:16pm On Sep 25, 2021
Which politician did you ever lead to victory as a campaign manager

specialmati:
cool cool cool cool cool too much show for this guy body. good man with bad team and advisers .just doing like the very nigerian politician idiots,now after him win you no ever see him again for those area.him fit work ooh but this show too much.him for dont start awareness since.
Re: Anambra 2021: Maduka Penetrates Grassroots, Looks Good To Win Race To Agu Awka by Tripssy: 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2021
See where campaign carry this one go
If he win now their memory go sub
Re: Anambra 2021: Maduka Penetrates Grassroots, Looks Good To Win Race To Agu Awka by BiafranOG: 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2021
Am not happy.. I love Nigeria.. I love Nigeria.. Let's change system.. I want Biafra in Nigeria.. Our politicians are just the problem.. IPOB let's talk
Re: Anambra 2021: Maduka Penetrates Grassroots, Looks Good To Win Race To Agu Awka by AlexB300: 9:31pm On Sep 25, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:
Na wa o! Nairaland front page don turn battlefield for Anambra gubernatorial candidates
as long as it’s about igbos. Nairaland jerks off to it grin
Re: Anambra 2021: Maduka Penetrates Grassroots, Looks Good To Win Race To Agu Awka by deboysben(m): 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2021
Anens:

I swear am rolling on ground.
Omisore be like which one should I chop this or this.
Mumu politicians.
Re: Anambra 2021: Maduka Penetrates Grassroots, Looks Good To Win Race To Agu Awka by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 25, 2021
UTILITYMAY:
I just pity this guy. He has spent so much and he still has so much to spend. Unfortunately, he won't win.
He will win popular vote but the election will be rigged in favour of APGA just to keep the Easterners happy and he will be well compensated
Re: Anambra 2021: Maduka Penetrates Grassroots, Looks Good To Win Race To Agu Awka by clerkent(m): 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ifeanyi ubah is already the winner...the Gods have spoken
Re: Anambra 2021: Maduka Penetrates Grassroots, Looks Good To Win Race To Agu Awka by jubrilELsudan: 10:00pm On Sep 25, 2021
HE'S STILL PENETRATING GRASSROOT WHILE HIS MATES ARE BUSY PENETRATING THICK BUSH.

Re: Anambra 2021: Maduka Penetrates Grassroots, Looks Good To Win Race To Agu Awka by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:31pm On Sep 25, 2021
Titto93:
In a sane and working society, Mmaduka would win Anambra election but alas, he's in Nigeria where things are controlled from Abuja
is he more special than soludo a renowned professor of economics

3 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Maduka Penetrates Grassroots, Looks Good To Win Race To Agu Awka by GODISGREAT123: 11:02pm On Sep 25, 2021
Alex Soludo has already won this election. As your guy to come back next time
Re: Anambra 2021: Maduka Penetrates Grassroots, Looks Good To Win Race To Agu Awka by tutudesz: 12:43am On Sep 26, 2021
Anens:

In his mind SDP or APC
Re: Anambra 2021: Maduka Penetrates Grassroots, Looks Good To Win Race To Agu Awka by freshalien: 1:16am On Sep 26, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

Alex cashing out big time.

Dr.Maduka won't win that election. Nigerians are not interested in your CV when it comes to election.

The one who plays dirtiest wins! Simple.

Yet Nigerians wonder why they are in hunger poverty and suffering with insecurity at an all time high. Not a single sector of the country works as it ought to. I have no sympathy for Nigerians.
Re: Anambra 2021: Maduka Penetrates Grassroots, Looks Good To Win Race To Agu Awka by biglizzy: 4:17am On Sep 26, 2021
Let the best man win

Re: Anambra 2021: Maduka Penetrates Grassroots, Looks Good To Win Race To Agu Awka by Buliwyf: 5:42am On Sep 26, 2021
Sunday2021:
The igbos are known of voting bad governors,so I will not be surprised if they decided not to vote for Maduka. I believe Maduka is the best candidate among all the other candidates. But these people will rather vote for kerosene distributor instead of voting for a good man like Maduka.

You think Maduka is better than Soludo? He doesn't even come close. I have listened to both of them speak on issues. Maduka doesn't even come close.
Re: Anambra 2021: Maduka Penetrates Grassroots, Looks Good To Win Race To Agu Awka by Sunday2021: 6:34am On Sep 26, 2021
Buliwyf:

You think Maduka is better than Soludo? He doesn't even come close. I have listened to both of them speak on issues. Maduka doesn't even come close.
Time shall tell!!!!
Re: Anambra 2021: Maduka Penetrates Grassroots, Looks Good To Win Race To Agu Awka by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 26, 2021
Re: Anambra 2021: Maduka Penetrates Grassroots, Looks Good To Win Race To Agu Awka by emeraldlife: 2:55pm On Sep 26, 2021
Abeg I wan join this campaign train. How I go take do am?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Tells Street Traders To Vacate Osisioma Bridge / Brother To Kwara PDP Stalwart Arrested for Impersonation And With Result Sheets / Boko Haram Sets Houses On Fire In Borno, Many Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.