Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,808 members, 7,851,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:12 AM

Buhari Departs New York For Nigeria (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Departs New York For Nigeria (Photos) (21122 Views)

Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) / Reno Omokri Lands In New York For #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork / Buhari Departs New York For Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Departs New York For Nigeria (Photos) by Memphitz357: 8:15pm On Sep 25, 2021
wellmax:
Reno Mockery whoever is bankrolling you will soon get tired of those meaningless and useless trips.
Your foolish president that is going about seeking for debt cancellation but he's still going about, seeking more loans,nko?
You're just as foolish and stupid like Buhari!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs New York For Nigeria (Photos) by Mitsurugi(m): 8:17pm On Sep 25, 2021
and CilicMarin sucking each other's c.ocks is sheer entertainment grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Departs New York For Nigeria (Photos) by Jayzx: 8:25pm On Sep 25, 2021
post=106167794:

You took those words outta our mouths.
God bless you and yours.
God bless your parents for giving us a King like you.
Nigeria will Favour you and be hard for those who curse her 24/7.
No be curse,
It's just the Rule of Life.

God bless Nigeria.
We Rise.

Below was our message on the day Dad was traveling.
A man after God's heart. ❤

Buhari's pen boy. Hope you are enjoying the change of #250/kg for gas to #650/kg
Re: Buhari Departs New York For Nigeria (Photos) by Jayzx: 8:26pm On Sep 25, 2021
Memphitz357:

Your foolish president that is going about seeking for debt cancellation but he's still going about, seeking more loans,nko?
You're just as foolish and stupid like Buhari!!
They are confused and clueless just like their master

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs New York For Nigeria (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 8:29pm On Sep 25, 2021
I Love PMB
Re: Buhari Departs New York For Nigeria (Photos) by Jayzx: 8:29pm On Sep 25, 2021
post=106167794:

You took those words outta our mouths.
God bless you and yours.
God bless your parents for giving us a King like you.
Nigeria will Favour you and be hard for those who curse her 24/7.
No be curse,
It's just the Rule of Life.

God bless Nigeria.
We Rise.

Below was our message on the day Dad was traveling.
A man after God's heart. ❤
By the time Bubu finishes dealing with you ,you won't have money to buy charcoal for your grilling business.
Re: Buhari Departs New York For Nigeria (Photos) by OSUWAKEABAM(m): 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2021
Welcome, welcome, welcome

Mr President
Re: Buhari Departs New York For Nigeria (Photos) by Davefed(m): 8:50pm On Sep 25, 2021
helinues:
Safe flight big eagle

So Reno and the other wailers only wasted their time in protesting.

Toh
You still dey exist?
Re: Buhari Departs New York For Nigeria (Photos) by Wentworthorg: 8:56pm On Sep 25, 2021
Is he going to be in the air for more than 24hrs?NYc to Naija is just about 11hts straight. This report get as r be.
Re: Buhari Departs New York For Nigeria (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 9:00pm On Sep 25, 2021
We welcome him back to the country in peace..
Re: Buhari Departs New York For Nigeria (Photos) by 24brains(m): 9:09pm On Sep 25, 2021
I see a plane crash and a long man falling from the sky. This i have seen
Re: Buhari Departs New York For Nigeria (Photos) by UnabashedIPOB: 9:56pm On Sep 25, 2021
Now, do all you supporters and praise singers of this lmbecile, Presidiot B0K0HARI, understand that you're living in a failed country being "ruined" by a shameless buffoon. Otherwise, how can your Presidiot be at a conference with other real leaders and was begging for money from the Queen of Netherlands. As if that was not shameful enough, he was pleading with creditor nations to forgive the loans that he obtained but was looted along with his fellow TERRORIST FULANI cabals.
Re: Buhari Departs New York For Nigeria (Photos) by 02Kebreal(m): 11:03pm On Sep 25, 2021
festacman:
From visit to Imo State, the appreciation message to SE people on Facebook, the counter protests at UN that took shine off that of separatist groups to the punchy presidential address that skipped issue of Biafra, the people around President Buhari had a good outing with his appearance at UNGA 76. It have been good thinking, good product.

Over to IPOB that is focused too much on coercive sit-at-home orders that kill local economy rather than draft a Economic/Political Roadmap to convince the people and carry them along. They need to be more strategic. Most importantly, show clearly the better deal their dream Biafra will offer Igbos as opposed to what Nigeria offers.
Re: Buhari Departs New York For Nigeria (Photos) by ba2remagaji: 11:22pm On Sep 25, 2021
Safe trip my president
fergie0o1:

SOURCE
Re: Buhari Departs New York For Nigeria (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:39pm On Sep 25, 2021
I love my darling president safe trip my love
Re: Buhari Departs New York For Nigeria (Photos) by sreamsense: 12:00am On Sep 26, 2021
AntiBMC:
Wasted resources. His going to New York and coming back is in vain. He was not needed in New York and he was not missed in Nigeria. The only people that benefitted from his fruitless journey are the black Americans and the homeless bums he gave free money to hold placards. So we couldn't care less if he ever arrives.
How many years have you been sad and how many more years will you be sad over Buhari matters? These questions demand your urgent answers so I can refer you to Yaba left in case it has started affecting your brain too?

You keep complaining and abusing Buhari while he is getting stronger while people like you are becoming weaker and running high temperature because of Buhari matters. Were you born into this world only to come and complain? I beg take it easy oh, drink water and work harder legitimately to improve your life to avoid living this world only as complainant. Welcome, our darling president, these nonentities won't know your worth until you leave.

Just ignore them, Mr president, nothing you can do to change them; they are born blind to good things; they can't recognize good things except complaint. Leave them alone, our darling president, complaint is part of their mission on Earth, let them keep fulfilling it
Re: Buhari Departs New York For Nigeria (Photos) by akdjr(m): 12:31am On Sep 26, 2021
One of the most respected president in the world according to FFK.
Re: Buhari Departs New York For Nigeria (Photos) by Jayzx: 6:19am On Sep 26, 2021
sreamsense:

How many years have you been sad and how many more years will you be sad over Buhari matters? These questions demand your urgent answers so I can refer you to Yaba left in case it has started affecting your brain too?

You keep complaining and abusing Buhari while he is getting stronger while people like you are becoming weaker and running high temperature because of Buhari matters. Were you born into this world only to come and complain? I beg take it easy oh, drink water and work harder legitimately to improve your life to avoid living this world only as complainant. Welcome, our darling president, these nonentities won't know your worth until you leave.

Just ignore them, Mr president, nothing you can do to change them; they are born blind to good things; they can't recognize good things except complaint. Leave them alone, our darling president, complaint is part of their mission on Earth, let them keep fulfilling it
Say 9ne good thing about Bubu's regime. Is it kidnapping and banditry, inflation or borrowing of loans
Re: Buhari Departs New York For Nigeria (Photos) by AntiBMC(m): 7:43am On Sep 26, 2021
sreamsense:

So for ur z0mbie mind now, I go calm down read all that trash wey u vomit for there? Hehe...u be mumv.
Re: Buhari Departs New York For Nigeria (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 10:14am On Sep 26, 2021
AntiBMC:
Wasted resources. His going to New York and coming back is in vain. He was not needed in New York and he was not missed in Nigeria. The only people that benefitted from his fruitless journey are the black Americans and the homeless bums he gave free money to hold placards. So we couldn't care less if he ever arrives.

You are either ignorant or suffer from eternal unknown pain.

Did you watch or read his speech to the UNGA76?

No person could have made the case on concerted global efforts against Terrorism, Arms Proliferation, Climate Change, Vaccine Equality, Economic Recovery etc, stronger than the president of the Continent's largest nation.
Re: Buhari Departs New York For Nigeria (Photos) by AntiBMC(m): 10:52am On Sep 26, 2021
CoolAmbience:

You are either ignorant or suffer from eternal unknown pain.

Did you watch or read his speech to the UNGA76?

No person could have made the case on concerted global efforts against Terrorism, Arms Proliferation, Climate Change, Vaccine Equality, Economic Recovery etc, stronger than the president of the Continent's largest nation.

Ur father is suffering from severe brain damage. So in ur mind now, I'd calm down and read whatever gibberish u wrote up there? Ozu. I said what I said, if you don't like it, bath urself with acid. I won't be reading/replying ur trash anymore...so knock urself out. Malu.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs New York For Nigeria (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 11:50am On Sep 26, 2021
UTILITYMAY:

I still wonder the way people like you think. Rebuild Nigeria for how many years? Almost seven years now, nothing to show, you are here spewing rubbish. You should at least have conscience for once. Haba!

Is buhari not rebuilding nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sportsmen & Women Solidarity Rally For President Jonathan (pics) / Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility / Yerima Shettima: Nnamdi Kanu Is Evil, Sponsored To Destabilize Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.