Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Breaking: Nigerian Police Outlawed In Canada (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Nigerian Police Outlawed In Canada (pics) (5347 Views)

Group Faults Presidency’s Selective Justice & Unholy Alliance With Outlawed MEND / A Big Applause To Anambra Assembly As They Outlawed Expensive Funeral. / BREAKING: Nigerian Govt Bans Boeing 737 Max Planes From Country’s Airspace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Nigerian Police Outlawed In Canada (pics) by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:50pm On Sep 25, 2021
Everywhere don cast

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Nigerian Police Outlawed In Canada (pics) by ShobayoEmma(m): 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2021
What of Nigerian military

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Nigerian Police Outlawed In Canada (pics) by ilevic(m): 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2021
Watch, someone in the presidency will come and say something like "Canadian president is hating because Nigerian government didn't export crude oil to them"

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Nigerian Police Outlawed In Canada (pics) by BiafraAburi: 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2021
MelesZenawi:

This is one of the reasons we insist and Continue to insist that all Igbos must return to school because they are either drop out like their fugitive leader Kanu or touts, thugs or ndi guff association.

Meanwhile Wise man after ranting Kanu is now out of prison or American has sent missile to nuke Nigeria according to una brainwashed statistics.

Oh I forgot trump couldn't give una biafra again.

Umu ezibida.

He will rot in jail
ILLITERATE FUTA JALON, KINU DRINKING TERRORIST. GO AND LEARN HOW TO USE COMMAS AND PUNCTUATIONS WHEN WRITING. TOZO!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Nigerian Police Outlawed In Canada (pics) by Commentor: 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2021
Not possible.
Re: Breaking: Nigerian Police Outlawed In Canada (pics) by Emergingnation(m): 9:58pm On Sep 25, 2021
MelesZenawi:
[s]

This is one of the reasons we insist and Continue to insist that all Igbos must return to school because they are either drop out like their fugitive leader Kanu or touts, thugs or ndi guff association.

Meanwhile Wise man after ranting Kanu is now out of prison or American has sent missile to nuke Nigeria according to una brainwashed statistics.

Umu ezibida.

He will rot in jail[/s]
Says marauding fulani terrorist !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Nigerian Police Outlawed In Canada (pics) by MsAllison(f): 9:58pm On Sep 25, 2021
[s]
MelesZenawi:
Canadian should look for something else and deliver judgement on.

Your judgement holds water for immigrants and it is not lost on me that Nigeria officers hardly think of leaving the country.

Igbos now IPONK are more dangerous than Nigeria police but for equity both are killers and murderers.
[/s]
face the topic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Nigerian Police Outlawed In Canada (pics) by MsAllison(f): 9:59pm On Sep 25, 2021
Commentor:
Not possible.
much possible
wait ooo you think the world are not watching?

don't worry by the time US go start their own due to the shielding the fugitive Abba Kyari is getting from NPF e go clear

by the time Nigeria police can no longer train abroad you'll understand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Nigerian Police Outlawed In Canada (pics) by MsAllison(f): 9:59pm On Sep 25, 2021
lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Nigerian Police Outlawed In Canada (pics) by NakwansaPolice: 10:25pm On Sep 25, 2021
[s]
MelesZenawi:

Umu ezibida.

He will rot in jail
[/s]
trash

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Nigerian Police Outlawed In Canada (pics) by chiiraq802(m): 10:35pm On Sep 25, 2021
Nice one.

Its a win win for me and Canada

Re: Breaking: Nigerian Police Outlawed In Canada (pics) by descarado: 10:56pm On Sep 25, 2021
There are stuffs international communities frown at a lot.
Oppressive police force, brutality against women and children.
Nigerian govt will not continue to give out bribes.
It's catching up with them.

Only corrup business moguls invest in countries like Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Nigerian Police Outlawed In Canada (pics) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 25, 2021
MsAllison:
shocked

Nigeria under Buhari is gone.
tell me what's remaining
nothing remain sir
Re: Breaking: Nigerian Police Outlawed In Canada (pics) by aminusodiq(m): 12:20am On Sep 26, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Your judgement holds water for immigrants and it is not lost on me that Nigeria officers hardly think of leaving the country.

Igbos now IPONK are more dangerous than Nigeria police but for equity both are killers and murderers.
mumu

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Nigerian Police Outlawed In Canada (pics) by Racoon(m): 12:25am On Sep 26, 2021
This is damning on this failed contraption of a country under Buhari.Nigeria just keeps going down.The spirit of #EndSARS still lives.Justice must be done.Too bad!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Nigerian Police Outlawed In Canada (pics) by Rexwalters1: 12:29am On Sep 26, 2021
BiafraAburi:

DUMBO!! STOP RANTING. EVEN YOUR LIFE-LESS ONE, IN NEW-YORK, COULDN'T SUMMON COURAGE TO CALL IPOB TERRORIST WHEN HE NAMED YOUR BOKOHARAM AND FULANI HERDSMEN AS TERRORIST HE WANT TO STOP.
Why will the President mention IPOB? They are just Noise Makers, the people of the East have made that clear to the President, not to pay any heed to those disgruntled Miscreants calling themselves ipob. See how their Supreme leader was captured in Nairobi & repatriated back to Nigeria like a sack of potatoes, what kind of person, will take them serious?
Re: Breaking: Nigerian Police Outlawed In Canada (pics) by perez100: 12:30am On Sep 26, 2021
Fulani is don't have the ability to rule any country. It is a huge disaster to allow any Fulani man to rule any country in this world. They like power but they cannot manage it when they get it. Sad!
Re: Breaking: Nigerian Police Outlawed In Canada (pics) by Rexwalters1: 12:35am On Sep 26, 2021
Racoon:
This is damning on this failed contraption of a country under Buhari.Nigeria just keeps going down.The spirit of #EndSARS still lives.Justice must be done.Too bad!
It is the President’s fault that his people behave like animals? I don’t know why we always choose to deceive ourselves in this country? The other day I heard a retired commissioner of police saying President Buhari is bad, I just shook my head, it is always them, never us?
Re: Breaking: Nigerian Police Outlawed In Canada (pics) by Rexwalters1: 12:40am On Sep 26, 2021
perez100:
Fulani is don't have the ability to rule any country. It is a huge disaster to allow any Fulani man to rule any country in this world. They like power but they cannot manage it when they get it. Sad!
Nothing in life is given, you work for everything you get, be waiting for them to come & dash you power.
Re: Breaking: Nigerian Police Outlawed In Canada (pics) by Ruggedniggaone: 1:11am On Sep 26, 2021
LegendHero:
This does not make any sense.

it doesn't have to make sense to a senseless person agbode gba awon janduku oloriburuku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Nigerian Police Outlawed In Canada (pics) by NakwansaPolice: 2:06am On Sep 26, 2021
lalasticlala
Re: Breaking: Nigerian Police Outlawed In Canada (pics) by OfoIgbo: 2:21am On Sep 26, 2021
LegendHero:
This does not make any sense.

Let me explain it a little better.

If you are a Nigerian policeman, don't go to Canada. They know you are a terrorist.

An Igboman is the justice minister of a major section in Canada, so he is doing his job well grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Nigerian Police Outlawed In Canada (pics) by LegendHero(m): 2:46am On Sep 26, 2021
Ruggedniggaone:
it doesn't have to make sense to a senseless person agbode gba awon janduku oloriburuku

Kilode?

I offend you before?
Re: Breaking: Nigerian Police Outlawed In Canada (pics) by Phiniter(m): 4:10am On Sep 26, 2021
chsi
Re: Breaking: Nigerian Police Outlawed In Canada (pics) by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:32am On Sep 26, 2021
Lol is this a joke or something? Is the judge retarded or what?

Oh, it's an IPOB thread! Phucking illiterates grin
Re: Breaking: Nigerian Police Outlawed In Canada (pics) by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:41am On Sep 26, 2021
Re: Breaking: Nigerian Police Outlawed In Canada (pics) by Nobody: 5:41am On Sep 26, 2021
When are the DSS and police going to arrest that Canadian judge?
Re: Breaking: Nigerian Police Outlawed In Canada (pics) by Nobody: 6:07am On Sep 26, 2021
BiafraAburi:

DUMBO!! STOP RANTING. EVEN YOUR LIFE-LESS ONE, IN NEW-YORK, COULDN'T SUMMON COURAGE TO CALL IPOB TERRORIST WHEN HE NAMED YOUR BOKOHARAM AND FULANI HERDSMEN AS TERRORIST HE WANT TO STOP.

UK knows that Ipob is only seeking for freedom and freedom was in their clause when they founded the country. UK knows that a section of the Southern protectorate is due to have a referendum because they have fought for it.

I believe that Bihari would have been called to order if he had named ipob a terrorist organization. He was wise

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Nigerian Police Outlawed In Canada (pics) by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 26, 2021
Useless Canada who cares
Re: Breaking: Nigerian Police Outlawed In Canada (pics) by muller101(m): 6:40am On Sep 26, 2021
[s]
MelesZenawi:

[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Did Anyone Notice This In Court Today? / What If The North Takes Half Of The Oil Fields And Leave Peacefully? / Learn From The Arab Uprisings, OBJ To ‘sit-tight Leaders’ In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.