Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,430 members, 7,850,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:00 AM

Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son (47388 Views)

Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room / Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl / Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by KingMack(m): 4:26pm On Sep 26, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:
and the man come fine angry

Him fine pass me undecided
Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by Iamagoodgirll: 4:39pm On Sep 26, 2021
KingMack:

Him fine pass me undecided
you fine oh with your full beards but the man fine pass you
Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by Aboguede(m): 5:42pm On Sep 26, 2021
grin
Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:42pm On Sep 26, 2021
ifytrik:
gold digger, you wan go sample your oversize Toto for that innocent man so that he go swim that your river wey yahoo boys don scatter finish abi? I cover that man with the blood of jesus, people like you will never see him

Kikikikikikikiiii

Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by blaque7: 5:43pm On Sep 26, 2021
She ready to marry him like this..as Ned Nwoko no dey reign again. grin
Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by murphyibiam15(m): 5:43pm On Sep 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
If that other man in the last pix isn't married, I'm up for grab, no time for all these youngies and their wahala
The problem is that he may not desire you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by femi4: 5:43pm On Sep 26, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:
Billionaire gang
Omo this money should locate me o
make your own money

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by Moony45: 5:43pm On Sep 26, 2021
All these people always quick to joke with GOD'S name! I pity una o
Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by berrystunn(m): 5:44pm On Sep 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
If that other man in the last pix isn't married, I'm up for grab, no time for all these youngies and their wahala

Side chick pays
Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by 8stargeneral: 5:44pm On Sep 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
He's married with two wives,are u gonna be 3rd wife

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by sugarboy007(m): 5:45pm On Sep 26, 2021
Hi, interested ladies only, if you are in need of a sugarboy or a fuckmate(serious minded only) please DM or message me on IG (_ayomide90)
Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by UncleKoboko: 5:46pm On Sep 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
If your bodycount is less than 3, I can connect you.
That niggà DOESN'T like WHÓRES cool

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by murphyibiam15(m): 5:46pm On Sep 26, 2021
sugarboy007:
Hi, interested ladies only, if you are in need of a sugarboy or a fuckmate(serious minded only) please DM or message me on IG (_ayomide90)
Go find girlfriend Afonja abi you wan mine skull?

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by duptie(m): 5:47pm On Sep 26, 2021
u mean dz already made handsum man? hahaa u lik better tin no b small
Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by Dshocker(m): 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2021
Iyaebe:

He might not be into you
Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by Dshocker(m): 5:49pm On Sep 26, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:
Billionaire gang
Omo this money should locate me o

You have to get married to a billionaire first
Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by Lightorder: 5:50pm On Sep 26, 2021
Nemesis0147:
Money man
I see him more as the people’s man and not just a money man. His friends and the people made him so so popular in appreciation to his good deeds

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by chatinent: 5:51pm On Sep 26, 2021
Billionaire's kingdom.
Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
shebi you registered as a male now you wan grab male

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by Lightorder: 5:52pm On Sep 26, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:
and the man come fine angry
una aproko eyes no go kill una
Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by Babara1994(m): 5:52pm On Sep 26, 2021
Neat Tecno pop 2 for sale@ 20k. Hit 08025028105 if you reside in Ikorodu
Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by seyz91(m): 5:52pm On Sep 26, 2021
Up for grab cuz you see him as available victim to go suck dry of his hard earned money and sweat abi

FYI, men are not interested in liabilities anymore, you gotta come or bring something else to the table besides your pussy, bress and yansh

undecided undecided

undecided
Iyaebe:
Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by VanDerWaalforces: 5:53pm On Sep 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
Smiles! I n'akpa m ochi

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by harizonal123(m): 5:53pm On Sep 26, 2021
Iyaebe:

Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by Lugianostar(m): 5:54pm On Sep 26, 2021
Am very happy for these guy concerning his ideology or philosophy on human capital development which is key in modern nation building.

We ought to focused on God as nothing is impossible before him to handle.

Sometimes we limit ourselves by not having a good responsibilities to backup the plans we knitted before us.

Go to the drawing board and evaluate your plans and do amends when neccessary and one day we will get there.
Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by Henricarter(m): 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
God go do am

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by Lightorder: 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
But men are polygamous and I'm not against polygamy as this case may be.I have never had eyes for youngies so swerve.
Really? Polygamy is now ok because you are still up for grabs? Hypocrisy go kee you dia.
Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2021
seyz91:
Up for grab cuz you see him as available victim to go suck dry of his hard earned money and sweat abi

FYI, men are not interested in liabilities anymore, you gotta come or bring something else to the table besides your pussy, bress and yansh

undecided undecided

undecided
I like your dp,she looks so much like me when I was a child,prettier though.Happy Sunday, be good and love your neighbors. byeeee

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by Rainbows87: 5:56pm On Sep 26, 2021
Regina be catching cruise anyhow she likes o, see wetin money dey do....enjoy

*A plot of land available at alakahia, close to University of Port Harcourt, student densed zone for urgent sales
come for inspection and ull confirm
if interested, hit me up with dis nomba- 08146581487

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Simi Replies Lady Who Questioned Adekunle Gold Over 'Kelegbe Megbe' / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma’s Message To Trolls / Son Of Gbemisola And Temi Gomez Dies Hours After Birth (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.