Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,421 members, 7,850,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:14 PM

Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son (47387 Views)

Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room / Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl / Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by Tupaq: 5:58pm On Sep 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
If that other man in the last pix isn't married, I'm up for grab, no time for all these youngies and their wahala

I'm here Babe. Can I have your contact? This not a joke dear.
Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by seyz91(m): 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2021
Hmm! Okay thanks

Looks like you indeed! grin
Iyaebe:
I like your dp,she looks so much like me when I was a child,prettier though.Happy Sunday, be good and love your neighbors. byeeee
Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by Iamagoodgirll: 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2021
Dshocker:

You have to get married to a billionaire first
you haven't seen single women that are billionaires?
Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by Iamagoodgirll: 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2021
femi4:
make your own money
off course I will
Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by Bfss: 6:05pm On Sep 26, 2021
Really
Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by Dshocker(m): 6:06pm On Sep 26, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:
you haven't seen single women that are billionaires?

There are,but that era have closed in this part of the world.... Nigeria girls that claims to be industrious either goes into makeup artist/baking/hair dresser/selling bleaching cream(dem full instagram)/or enter into sewing
Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by Iamagoodgirll: 6:12pm On Sep 26, 2021
Dshocker:

There are,but that era have closed in this part of the world.... Nigeria girls that claims to be industrious either goes into makeup artist/baking/hair dresser/selling bleaching cream(dem full instagram)/or enter into sewing
one can become a billionaire in any business it's about grace and how you manage it.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
If that other man in the last pix isn't married, I'm up for grab, no time for all these youngies and their wahala
Are you implying he’s old? He may not take that too kindly.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by Fcwilly: 6:18pm On Sep 26, 2021
Bos that your jeans look old, whenever you want to buy new ones please buy my own join, I need clothing too
Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by MrCover: 6:20pm On Sep 26, 2021
Money Is Good
Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 26, 2021
AdaNri1:
That's not what I'm saying, you know all these twenties and early thirties boys and their wahala. That's a matured cute,tall and rich handsome man there. tongue
AdaNri1:
That's not what I'm saying, you know all these twenties and early thirties boys and their wahala. That's a matured cute,tall and rich handsome man there.
Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by Nonexisting1: 6:24pm On Sep 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
If you hadn't see him in that first class, would you have said your gibberish?

Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by ofiko123(m): 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2021
The man with the money...
Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by WinForever(m): 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
A cute baby!

The most important decision to make in life!!!

... between life and death!

My advice is for you to choose Life

JESUS is Life! He is the owner of Life and gives His followers life eternal!
What are you then waiting for?

Accept Him today and become a follower of His and begin your joyful journey to eternal life in Christ.

... remember that, there is no other alternative!
Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by AsawanaDgreat: 6:31pm On Sep 26, 2021
Money make so many things easy in this life.
Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by hedonido: 6:36pm On Sep 26, 2021
Obi's money is scary to be honest. I don't know how and where the thing is flowing from in order to afford this ridiculously lavish, always travelling, always flexing, always looking for what to splurge on lifestyle

This one no normal.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by HolyStriker(m): 6:37pm On Sep 26, 2021
Heeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyy

I was told never to leave a RAT with a fish..

Ned! Ned!! Laba, Shaba, Tani......

I didn't say anything o.
Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by macho44(m): 6:41pm On Sep 26, 2021
Iyaebe:

Na my Niggy be that, we attend same primary school. I dey carry First, he dey carry fourth.
Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by jclassiq(m): 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2021
Beautiful people. So much gorgeousness inside one picture.
Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by Danjikanbauchi: 6:55pm On Sep 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
you want reap where you didn't saw ?
Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by Danjikanbauchi: 6:56pm On Sep 26, 2021
ifytrik:
gold digger, you wan go sample your oversize Toto for that innocent man so that he go swim that your river wey yahoo boys don scatter finish abi? I cover that man with the blood of jesus, people like you will never see him
grin
Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by robosky02(m): 6:57pm On Sep 26, 2021
This girl like anywhere money dey

Haba
Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by end1999constitu(m): 7:26pm On Sep 26, 2021
Iyaebe:

grin

Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
If u like b on 1st class if u like b on Economy, if plane crash everybody gonna die grin grin

Na joke oo grin nobody gonna die
Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
Iyaebe:

Obialorj on Instagram.

He is married cool
Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by Lewisdinho(m): 7:32pm On Sep 26, 2021
He's married, not all married men wear their wedding rings. So stay clear make u no go cause wahala grin
Iyaebe:
Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 26, 2021
end1999constitu:

grin
You cracked me up with this.Good evening

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by RPG2020(m): 7:43pm On Sep 26, 2021
Iyaebe:

You get yansh
You get breast
You get sense
You sabi cook

If you pass the vibe normal you be wife material
Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by end1999constitu(m): 7:49pm On Sep 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
You cracked me up with this.Good evening

......as people like you can't look for people like us so that we can build and enjoy happy home

anyway, they said men wey nor get girlfriend have peace of mind grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by TerickW(m): 7:50pm On Sep 26, 2021
I'm young, rich and ready to settle. Hit me up if you game.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Simi Replies Lady Who Questioned Adekunle Gold Over 'Kelegbe Megbe' / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma’s Message To Trolls / Son Of Gbemisola And Temi Gomez Dies Hours After Birth (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.