Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,409 members, 7,850,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:38 PM

Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son (47386 Views)

Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room / Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl / Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by TerickW(m): 7:51pm On Sep 26, 2021
Lewisdinho:
He's married, not all married men wear their wedding rings. So stay clear make u no go cause wahala grin
Hit me up if you mean biz.
Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by Karemarealty288(m): 7:52pm On Sep 26, 2021
ifytrik:
gold digger, you wan go sample your oversize Toto for that innocent man so that he go swim that your river wey yahoo boys don scatter finish abi? I cover that man with the blood of jesus, people like you will never see him

An oversize Amen!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by Legacyy(m): 8:05pm On Sep 26, 2021
ifytrik:
gold digger, you wan go sample your oversize Toto for that innocent man so that he go swim that your river wey yahoo boys don scatter finish abi? I cover that man with the blood of jesus, people like you will never see him
bross aa
Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by ibinaboonline: 8:22pm On Sep 26, 2021
Easy o
ifytrik:
Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by Basicend: 9:06pm On Sep 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
If that other man in the last pix isn't married, I'm up for grab, no time for all these youngies and their wahala

Olosho (toke makinwa wannabe spotted)
Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by Basicend: 9:10pm On Sep 26, 2021
hedonido:
Obi's money is scary to be honest. I don't know how and where the thing is flowing from in order to afford this ridiculously lavish, always travelling, always flexing, always looking for what to splurge on lifestyle

This one no normal.

My dear, many ladies of now a days no care oooo

Wether u be Yahoo or Cubana or anything as long as their is money. . them go swim come o

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by Basicend: 9:11pm On Sep 26, 2021
UncleKoboko:

If your bodycount is less than 3, I can connect you.
That niggà DOESN'T like WHÓRES cool

Hmm.
Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by Basicend: 9:14pm On Sep 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
That's not what I'm saying, you know all these twenties and early thirties boys and their wahala. That's a matured cute,tall and rich handsome man there. :PThat's not what I'm saying, you know all these twenties and early thirties boys and their wahala. That's a matured cute,tall and rich handsome man there.

All these your criteria, you sure say no be Shiloh 2023 dey load for your head so. ?
Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by ITbomb(m): 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
If that other man in the last pix isn't married, I'm up for grab, no time for all these youngies and their wahala
You sef na packaged wahala
Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by sulex947(m): 10:01pm On Sep 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
abi oh since you are oldie
Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by ModeEbo(m): 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2021
Money stop nonsense
Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by Jimmy231: 10:40pm On Sep 26, 2021
ifytrik:
Amen
Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
That's not what I'm saying, you know all these twenties and early thirties boys and their wahala. That's a matured cute,tall and rich handsome man there. :PThat's not what I'm saying, you know all these twenties and early thirties boys and their wahala. That's a matured cute,tall and rich handsome man there.
You go girl!!

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by BluntCrazeMan: 3:52am On Sep 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
So, how can you get him to see this message of yours?
Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:11am On Sep 27, 2021
FROM THE LOOK OF THINGS,THIS OBI CUBANA WILL APPEAR IN MOVIE SOON.
Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by Adek15(m): 8:23am On Sep 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
You can still be one of the wives you know?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Simi Replies Lady Who Questioned Adekunle Gold Over 'Kelegbe Megbe' / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma’s Message To Trolls / Son Of Gbemisola And Temi Gomez Dies Hours After Birth (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.