Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,200 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos (11700 Views)

Rivers And Delta State People Are Igbos (videos) / Meet The Anibeze People Of Bayelsa State, The Isoko Tribe Found In Bayelsa / Red Ibo In Jamaica: A Profile Of The Igbo People Of Jamaica (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by Supremos: 3:04pm On Sep 26, 2021
[s]
richmond500:
Why den can't u rest with the by force attachment, is the tribe so useless that u have to make noise to get attention?
[/s] It's your ogogoro drunken IYC or whatever name that's called, that's doing attache by force, from Nembe to opobo, to igwe nga, to ndoki etc.

7 Likes

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by SlayerForever: 3:04pm On Sep 26, 2021
Captain8:
Nembe speak Izon language.... i understand everything nembe can say....
now, tell me why ezza wawa onitsha languages are different from ibo?
tell me why igbo is made up of 7languages?

Hahaha. Lies. On so many Kalabari fora they always mention the fact they Kalabaris don't understand Izon. They always refer Nembe as having similar tongue to Kalabari (they understand each other). Even some Kalabaris who form familiarity with Ijaw are always feeling left out when Izon is being spoken happily by others from Bayelsa and Delta cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by paramakina202: 3:06pm On Sep 26, 2021
SlayerForever:
Another side to the argument wink

If Aro is this far spread over a large area with several "descendants" everywhere, they may be just as numerous as Nri. One would think the Nri are overwhelming numerous. Though I recognize that this areas are not huge in population : Okrika, Ubani, Nembe. So perhaps Nri still takes it wink

Aro people are more widely spread in Eastern region than Nri. They have presence everywhere.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by SlayerForever: 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2021
richmond500:
guy stop fooling urself.

Is this what Igbo has been reduced to? Is Igbo going extinct that u have to lie with by force attache just to remain relevant?

It is open for debate. Why do Nembe speak Igbo and dress like Igbos? Why can't they understand Izon cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by richmond500: 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2021
Supremos:
[s][/s] It's your ogogoro drunken IYC or whatever name that's called, that's doing attache by force, from Nembe to opobo, to igwe nga, to ndoki etc.
Hahahahahahhaa, I see no need talking to u, goodbye.

All u could do is chest beat online

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by Supremos: 3:08pm On Sep 26, 2021
[s]
richmond500:
u now create thread daily to attack Ijaws.

One thing u should understand is that the Ijaw nation sees nothing of value from ur tribe, infact ur tribe is inconsequential to us, we see u as terrorists and backstabbers
[/s]
More like � telling elephant I see no value in you . Why should ant see any value in elephant, they're worlds apart.

Palestine and other Arabs sees Israel and America as terrorists. What did it change.

4 Likes

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by richmond500: 3:11pm On Sep 26, 2021
SlayerForever:

It is open for debate. Why do Nembe speak Igbo and dress like Igbos? Why can't they understand Izon cheesy
u better travel to Nembe and hear what they speak, stop watching online video from ipob piglets.

BTW, the people of Ijaw has a distinct dressing similar to Igbos, in Kalabari, we put on two wrappers like the Igbos, we have some cultures similar to igbo, that doesn't make us igbos. We share similarities way back before the coming of Lugard, we are alike but different

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by Captain8(m): 3:11pm On Sep 26, 2021
SlayerForever:

Hahaha. Lies.
yeah, i understand nembe speak, now, tell my why ebonyi languages are different from anambra language?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by richmond500: 3:11pm On Sep 26, 2021
Supremos:
[s][/s]
More like � telling elephant I see no value in you . Why should ant see any value in elephant, they're worlds apart.

Palestine and other Arabs sees Israel and America as terrorists. What did it change.
I wonder why the elephant is so obsessed with the ant?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by SlayerForever: 3:13pm On Sep 26, 2021
richmond500:
u better travel to Nembe and hear what they speak, stop watching online video from ipob piglets.

BTW, the people of Ijaw has a distinct dressing similar to Igbos, in Kalabari, we put on two wrappers like the Igbos, we have some cultures similar to igbo, that doesn't make us igbos. We share similarities way back before the coming of Lugard, we are alike but different

You didn't disprove what I said though.

6 Likes

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by SlayerForever: 3:13pm On Sep 26, 2021
Captain8:
yeah, i understand nembe speak, now, tell my why ebonyi languages are different from anambra language?

I modified the comment. Check back to see what I said.

6 Likes

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by richmond500: 3:14pm On Sep 26, 2021
SlayerForever:

Go to Nembe and tell a Nembe man that he is Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by Supremos: 3:14pm On Sep 26, 2021
[s]
richmond500:
I wonder why the elephant is so obsessed with the ant?
[/s]
There's no known obsession until ogogoro drinking bast. Ards like you and your co-travelling IYC started your unholy encroachment

5 Likes

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by Tinubuadvocate: 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2021
Igbo self.

1 Like

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by richmond500: 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2021
Supremos:
[s][/s]
There's no known obsession until ogogoro drinking bast. Ards like you and your co-travelling IYC started your unholy encroachment
encroachment?

No part of Ijaw land was recognized as Igbo.

Go to Nembe and tell them they are Igbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by Supremos: 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2021
richmond500:
encroachment?

No part of Ijaw land was recognized as Igbo.

Go to Nembe and tell them they are Igbos
what's IYC doing in Opobo, Ndoki etc?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by richmond500: 3:21pm On Sep 26, 2021
SlayerForever:

You didn't disprove what I said though.
Ijaw and Igbo have different ethnic makeup though a lil similar lifestyle.

We are different.

Western tradition is practised in some parts of Africa, that doesn't mean African is a western continent.

We also have African lifestyle and restaurants out there, it doesn't make America an African nation

1 Like

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by richmond500: 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2021
Supremos:
what's IYC doing in Opobo, Ndoki etc?
IYC mean Ijaw youth council, it is a recognized group in Ijaw land unlike Biafra/Ipob that is condemned in Ijaw land

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by Supremos: 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2021
richmond500:
IYC mean Ijaw youth council, it is a recognized group in Ijaw land unlike Biafra/Ipob that is condemned in Ijaw land
I'd.Iot. I asked you a simple question, what are they doing in Igbo territories?.

I will ask you better next time with bull../..ets

7 Likes

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by BiafraAburi: 3:25pm On Sep 26, 2021
Captain8:
even yourself doesn't believe what you saying....
i know why you doing this..... you doing it because you want us to feel pain and leave the fact sayin " there is no ibo in the south south"..... guy, for where..?.. we die here... as for that "ibo is not in the south south", it just begun... if you like write that Ijaw is not Ijaw, we don't care, but you see that true fact of no ibo in south south, we with it....
if you like called your israel, we will continue to say it till thy kingdom come because we have all evidence that there is no single ibo in south south...
EVEN BUHARI KNOWS THAT YOU ARE LYING. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by richmond500: 3:26pm On Sep 26, 2021
Supremos:
I'd.Iot. I asked you a simple question, what are they doing in Igbo territories?.

I never knew IYC is in ur 5 landlocked states.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by Supremos: 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2021
[s]
richmond500:
I never knew IYC is in ur 5 landlocked states.
[/s] This is why you're demented.

Igbo is not, and has never been landlocked.

But assuming we're, there are landlocked countries in Europe and even here in Africa doing well better than your mosquitoes infested riverine creeks.

What's IYC doing in Opobo, Ndoki, Afam, Bonny etc?.

I've advised you to strongly pray for Nigeria to survive.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by richmond500: 3:32pm On Sep 26, 2021
Supremos:

anywhere u see IYC, its Ijaw land.

Anywhere u didn't see Ipob piglets enforcing their useless lockdown, its not Igbo land.

If u think say Nembe na ur territory, go and enforce lockdown there just like u did in Anambra grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by richmond500: 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2021
Supremos:
[s][/s] This is why you're demented.

But assuming we're, there are landlocked countries in Europe and even here in Africa doing well better than your mosquitoes infested riverine creeks.

What's IYC doing in Opobo, Ndoki, Afam, Bonny etc?.

I've advised you to strongly pray for Nigeria to survive.
same questions I will direct to u, why is IYC in Opobo but Ipad presence is not felt there?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by SlayerForever: 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2021
richmond500:
Go to Nembe and tell a Nembe man that he is Igbo.

So in essence you don't know why they do things like Igbos. Okay.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by richmond500: 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2021
SlayerForever:

So in essence you don't know why they do things like Igbos. Okay.
do things like Igbo?
Oga how many times will I tell u that Nembe doesn't speak Igbo, I don't know what video u saw but Nembe no deh speak Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by Supremos: 3:36pm On Sep 26, 2021
[s]
richmond500:
anywhere u see IYC, its Ijaw land.

Anywhere u didn't see Ipob piglets enforcing their useless lockdown, its not Igbo land.

If u think say Nembe na ur territory, go and enforce lockdown there just like u did in Anambra but I can go there and shout "ai Izon" and I will get response immediately
[/s]
Nembe will house our nuclear war head post Nigeria, to checkmate the activities of creek vandals and maintain peace along the West African coast line. Just tipping you classified information.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by Supremos: 3:38pm On Sep 26, 2021
[s]
richmond500:
same questions I will direct to u, why is IYC in Opobo but Ipad presence is not felt there?
[/s]. This will be better settled post Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by richmond500: 3:39pm On Sep 26, 2021
Supremos:
[s][/s]
Nembe will house our nuclear war head post Nigeria, to checkmate the activities of creek vandals and maintain peace along the West African coast line. Just tipping you classified information.
Oga go and enforce lockdown in Nembe that is ur territory na.
How come Ijaw is colonizing u in Nembe.

Defeated and colonized piglets of Ipob causing nuisance online

2 Likes

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by richmond500: 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2021
Supremos:
[s][/s]. This will be better settled post Nigeria
conquered piglets

1 Like

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by Supremos: 3:42pm On Sep 26, 2021
richmond500:
Oga go and enforce lockdown in Nembe that is ur territory na.
How come Ijaw is colonizing u in Nembe.

Defeated and colonized piglets of Ipob causing nuisance online
Post Nigeria, any and every ant that's assuming itself an elephant, will feel first hand, the wrath of the wild forest.

5 Likes

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by richmond500: 3:43pm On Sep 26, 2021
Supremos:
[s][/s] This is why you're demented.

the five landlocked and conquered dots in Nigeria is the erosion infested poverty capital of the south, u are not doing well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included / Are People From Onicha-ugbo Igbo Descent? / Does " Bitter Cola " Ward Off Evil Attack/poisoning? How True Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.