Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,383 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos (11710 Views)

Rivers And Delta State People Are Igbos (videos) / Meet The Anibeze People Of Bayelsa State, The Isoko Tribe Found In Bayelsa / Red Ibo In Jamaica: A Profile Of The Igbo People Of Jamaica (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by Captain8(m): 5:07pm On Sep 26, 2021
Supremos:
Ijaws won't know what will hit them. They should fervently pray against Nigeria's division. They would have to conquer Igbo Nation militarily before they will form any form of government.

Ijaw Nation pray hard.
no...only Ijaw women will withstood igbo well trained men in war......
Ijaw men to igbo men will be genocidal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by BiafraAburi: 5:19pm On Sep 26, 2021
Captain8:
that because you people are programed to forget so easily.... buhari said two things..
(1) ibos are dot in big circle..
2 am glad niger delta youths and elders assured me of nigeria unity....
calculate these two statements and tell it meaning?
not even buhari, even boko haram know that igbos are not in niger delta......
THE ILLITERATE CALLED BUHARI KNEW THAT HE LIED, AND HE ALSO KNOW THAT YOU GUYS LIED TO HIM. grin grin
Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by ThEGodFaThEr104: 5:22pm On Sep 26, 2021
At this juncture it's so glaring that Ijaw people will end up retaining only like 3 local govt areas in Bayelsa.
Just like the marauding blood thirsty foolanis, ijaws are illegal ogogoro drinking migrants all the way from Sierra Leone.
The truth is revealing itself and the time is ticking fast against them.
Before ijaw people will be the first to shout "We the Niger delta" people but ever since minority tribes in the south south started laying claim to their independence ijaws have retreated to just Izon nation.
These land grabbing drunkards from Sierra Leone shouldn't be given any breathing space at all to land or tribe grabbing again.
I heard they are about just a little above 2 million in population, by the time we are done with them they will forever regret going toe to toe with the great anointed tribe of God, Igbos.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by SlayerForever: 5:22pm On Sep 26, 2021
Ijoh:

The Ijaw Youth Council Worldwide Vice President Ibim Tamuno Is Kalabari.

So therefore because of Tamuno Ibim Ijaw will declare all Kalabari Ijaw people right? Who is Tamuno Ibim.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by Ijoh(m): 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
SlayerForever:

So therefore because of Tamuno Ibim Ijaw will declare all Kalabari Ijaw people right? Who is Tamuno Ibim.

How about Atamuno a Atamuno the Ijaw National Congress Vice President 2.
And about Asari Dokubo.
Former Ijaw Youth Council President Worldwide and a well known Ijaw person.

Asari Dokubo Nnamdi Kanu worst nightmare who say Igbos are Ijaw slaves, that was what he said to Kanu.
If he is not Ijaw could he say that?
So all these Kalabari here, don't know their roots shey?
Mumu Igbo.
Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by Ijoh(m): 5:31pm On Sep 26, 2021
So you guys should tell me, is Asari Dokubo not Ijaw?
He is from Kalabari too.
Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by Ijoh(m): 5:32pm On Sep 26, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:
At this juncture it's so glaring that Ijaw people will end up retaining only like 3 local govt areas in Bayelsa.
Just like the marauding blood thirsty foolanis, ijaws are illegal ogogoro drinking migrants all the way from Sierra Leone.
The truth is revealing itself and the time is ticking fast against them.
Before ijaw people will be the first to shout "We the Niger delta" people but ever since minority tribes in the south south started laying claim to their independence ijaws have retreated to just Izon nation.
These land grabbing drunkards from Sierra Leone shouldn't be given any breathing space at all to land or tribe grabbing again.
I heard they are about just a little above 2 million in population, by the time we are done with them they will forever regret going toe to toe with the great anointed tribe of God, Igbos.

Ibo people mouth end online, no where e reach.

1 Like

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by ThEGodFaThEr104: 5:37pm On Sep 26, 2021
Ijoh:

Ibo people mouth end online, no where e reach.
Mumu, e go be you like dream when the time comes.
Your centuries old lies of Ijaw lands are being exposed everywhere both on social media.
Spoke to an Okrika friend of mine, asked if he's ijaw, the guy nearly insulted me and warned me to desist from tagging okrikans under ijaws. It was then I realised that other ethnic groups are now waking up to the reality on ground.
Ijaws are petty thieves and land grabbing scoundrels that need to be dealt with.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by Ijoh(m): 5:41pm On Sep 26, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

Your centuries old lies of Ijaw lands are being exposed everywhere both on social media.
Spoke to an Okrika friend of mine, asked if he's ijaw, the guy nearly insulted me and warned me to desist from tagging okrikans under ijaws. It was then I realised that other ethnic groups are now waking up to the reality on ground.
Ijaws are petty thieves and land grabbing scoundrels that need to be dealt with.
the Secretary General of Ijaw Republic Liberation Movement Hitman is from Okrika.
One of the closest people to General Ditari, in fact he is number 2.

Okrika King is Amayanabo.
Same with Nembe and Brass in Bayelsa same with Kolokuma in Bayelsa same with Kalabari and also Ibani

1 Like

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by ThEGodFaThEr104: 5:49pm On Sep 26, 2021
Ijoh:

the Secretary General of Ijaw Republic Liberation Movement Hitman is from Okrika.

Same with Nembe and Brass in Bayelsa same with Kolokuma in Bayelsa same with Kalabari and also Ibani
Mtcheww.......nonsense.
We don't give a hoot about that nonsense names you mentioned above.
When the time comes you'll know. Till then enjoy drinking your ogogoro in peace.

1 Like

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by Ijoh(m): 5:57pm On Sep 26, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

Mtcheww.......nonsense.
We don't give a hoot about that nonsense names you mentioned above.
When the time comes you'll know. Till then enjoy drinking your ogogoro in peace.

Mumu they are all already working for the 100 percent success of the Ijaw Republic so which time are you waiting for again
All their leaders are working fully with General Ditari and the Ijaw Republic Liberation Movement of which the second in command after General Ditari is even from Okrika.

1 Like

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by Johnsown1(m): 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2021
Supremos:
At this juncture am not sure there's any homogeneous Izon LGA anywhere in Nigeria. Ijaw will be so ripped apart when the time comes.
There is something called olumba and igbo izugbe. The ebonyi boy may be using olumba. So don't argue what you don't know. Aeiou
Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by SlayerForever: 6:04pm On Sep 26, 2021
Ijoh:

You keep sharing the INC organogram here grin

With your logic since Kalu and Umahi are in APC so therefore Igbos stand for one Nigeria. Please bring something smarter you're wasting our time with these anwuruma statistics. undecided
Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by ThEGodFaThEr104: 6:06pm On Sep 26, 2021
Ijoh:

Mumu they are all already working for the 100 percent success of the Ijaw Republic so which time are you waiting for again
All their leaders are working fully with General Ditari and the Ijaw Republic Liberation Movement of which the second in command after General Ditari is even from Okrika.
Ewu, don't worry, after all the workings with your drunk General Ditari, you ijaws will still end up with just about 3 to 4 local govt areas in Bayelsa.
It's better you people start calling your people in Ondo, Benin, Delta south, and rivers state to start returning home to Bayelsa where your country will be formed.
You people are at disadvantaged, the cards are stacked against you. How are you people going to claim some part of Benin, rivers, Ondo and delta state that have majorities of Igbos and urhobos?
My mumu brother, you people should start thinking home ( 4 local govts in bayelsa) because thats where you can truly be allowed to lay claim to.

1 Like

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by SlayerForever: 6:11pm On Sep 26, 2021
Page 4 and no Izon can give me a concrete connection between Izon and Nembe culture. Just inshaallah and vibes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by Captain8(m): 6:34pm On Sep 26, 2021
BiafraAburi:

THE ILLITERATE CALLED BUHARI KNEW THAT HE LIED, AND HE ALSO KNOW THAT YOU GUYS LIED TO HIM. grin grin
nothing like lied there.... buhari know's the simple truth...... all the northernes knew it, thats why they only referred south east alone as biafra..... all medias knew it...... everybody knew it, ohanaeze knew it.... it only ipob followers brainwashed by lamidi cownu living in delusional life by shoutin invain...
Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by OfoIgbo: 6:44pm On Sep 26, 2021
Captain8:
what kind of mumu calculation is this?
what as market days counting have to do with ebonyi and iboe?
this is namdi kanu calculation not normal human being calculation

The originating shrines of those four market days still exist in the four core Umu NRI towns of Enugwu-ukwu, Nawfia, Enugwu-agidi and Agukwu-Nri. Umu NRI people are unrepentant Igbos.

Now, counting from 1 to 10 immediately reveals whether someone is Igbo or not.

An Ebonyi man can easily understand an Nnewi man counting the numbers in Igbo, and vice versa.
And an Ebonyiman uses the four market days owned by the Nris.
Conclusion: An Ebonyi person is an Igbo person

2 Likes

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by Ijoh(m): 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

All Ibo rants end here in Nairaland no where e reach. go and claim them physical.
If they are not ijaw, what are they doing as leaders, in all Ijaw socia-cultural organizations, it's because they are Ijaws.
Go and claim them physical you human flesh eaters.
Cannibals.
This is why all South South groups run from you.

Ijaw Republic is for all Ijaw groups under IYC INC and LINO.
Go and claim them physical not on Nairaland you useless ritualists Igbo
Or go and hit ur heads on the floor.

All these Ijaw groups, leaders, are already fully working with General Ditari and the Ijaw Republic Liberation Movement on the full actualisation of Ijaw Republic.

1 Like

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by MrColdsweat: 6:48pm On Sep 26, 2021
Supremos:
[s][/s]
Nembe will house our nuclear war head post Nigeria, to checkmate the activities of creek vandals and maintain peace along the West African coast line. Just tipping you classified information.

Lwkmd.

Bros, you really fit this ijaw people.

3 Likes

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by MrColdsweat: 6:53pm On Sep 26, 2021
Captain8:
no...only Ijaw women will withstood igbo well trained men in war......
Ijaw men to igbo men will be genocidal

War is not cultism oooo...

3 Likes

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by ThEGodFaThEr104: 6:53pm On Sep 26, 2021
Ijoh:

All Ibo rants end here in Nairaland no where e reach. go and claim them physical.
If they are not ijaw, what are they doing as leaders, in all Ijaw socia-cultural organizations, it's because they are Ijaws.
Go and claim them physical you human flesh eaters.
Cannibals.
This is why all South South groups run from you.

Ijaw Republic is for all Ijaw groups under IYC INC and LINO.
Go and claim them physical not on Nairaland you useless ritualists Igbo
Or go and hit ur heads on the floor.

All these Ijaw groups, leaders, are already fully working with General Ditari and the Ijaw Republic Liberation Movement on the full actualisation of Ijaw Republic.
Useless illiterate, you people should first liberate yourselves from laziness and drunkenness before thinking of any ogogoro ijaw liberation.
The most useless tribe in the world, pipeline vandalism, stealing, arm robbery, militancy, drunkenness, laziness, and land grabbing these are a few of your trademarks.
When the time comes you and that your criminal General Ditari will know that your only place of abode, if youll be allowed to exist is in the creeks of bayelsa.
Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by Ijoh(m): 6:55pm On Sep 26, 2021
MrColdsweat:

Lwkmd.

Bros, you really fit this ijaw people.

Tell that to my namesake Timipre Sylva. Minister of State
Petroleum
I'm Timipre Tari
My name,
Timipre means stay because of me, same with Sylva.
And I'm
From Kolokuma Bayelsa state.
And also tell it to the Vice President Ijaw National Congress.
Alabo Nengi James.

And also tell it to President Ijaw Youth Council IYC
Osuma clever Inodu.
All these people I mentioned here, are all Nembe people, holding leadership positions in the Ijaw socia cultural organizations.
All Ibo rants end here on Nairaland e nogo anywhere all these area leaders, are already fully working with General Ditari and the Ijaw Republic Liberation Movement.
Ibo go and hug transformer.

1 Like

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by MrColdsweat: 6:57pm On Sep 26, 2021
Ijoh:

Tell that to my namesake Timipre Sylva. Minister of State
Petroleum
I'm Timipre Tari
My name,
Timipre means stay because of me, same with Sylva.
And I'm
From Kolokuma Bayelsa state.
And also tell it to the Vice President Ijaw National Congress.
Alabo Nengi James.

And also tell it to President Ijaw Youth Council IYC
Osuma clever Inodu.
All these people I mentioned here, are all Nembe people, holding leadership positions in the Ijaw socia cultural organizations.
All Ibo rants end here on Nairaland e nogo anywhere all these area leaders, are already fully working with General Ditari and the Ijaw Republic Liberation Movement.
Ibo go and hug transformer.

Bros, we're not fighting. We're all brothers. When nigeria disintegrates, we will all be sister nations with strong diplomatic ties.

I greet you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by RobbStark(m): 6:57pm On Sep 26, 2021
proeast:
Minorities of SS are just lucky to have Igbos as neighbors. We have enough evidence to claim most of Rivers State, half of Delta and parts of Bayelsa and Edo states as our territories. However, we are business minded in nature which now makes small ethnic groups like ijaws to be encroaching on our lands.

You have what again??
Which evidence?? The ones your fellow miscreants bring up abi.
If Ikwerre that is closer to Okrika-ijaw cudnt claim all of Port Harcourt, na you dotian faraway from the erosion ravaged land wan lay claim to Ijaw territories.
Make una continue.

Infact, let me join you and say there is nothing like Ijaw. Are you happy now??

Slayerforever, when are you opening the thread about Southern Ijaw not being Ijaw but Ibo, I want to learn a new thing.......

Hahahahaha grin
Land grabbing at the fullest

2 Likes

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by Ijoh(m): 6:57pm On Sep 26, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

Useless illiterate, you people should first liberate yourselves from laziness and drunkenness before thinking of any ogogoro ijaw liberation.
The most useless tribe in the world, pipeline vandalism, stealing, arm robbery, militancy, drunkenness, laziness, and land grabbing these are a few of your trademarks.
When the time comes you and that your criminal General Ditari will know that your only place of abode, if youll be allowed to exist is in the creeks of bayelsa.

The number 1 Ijaw person worldwide.
The Ijaw National Congress President is a Professor.
Professor Benjamin Okaba .
And so many others.
We don't use our relatives as money rituals.
We don't do 419 and prostitution worldwide.

1 Like

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by Ijoh(m): 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2021
Ijoh:

And so many others.
This is Ibo job
Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by Ijoh(m): 6:59pm On Sep 26, 2021
MrColdsweat:

Bros, we're not fighting. We're all brothers. When nigeria disintegrates, we will all be sister nations with strong diplomatic ties.

I greet you.

Exactly.
We Ijaws don't hate ibos but we hate it when they try to claim Ijaw people.
We will be good neighbours is that not good
Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by RobbStark(m): 7:05pm On Sep 26, 2021
Supremos:
what's IYC doing in Opobo, Ndoki etc?

Opobos are Ijaws.
That why IYC is the umbrella youth body in Ijaw lands

The question shud be since you ibos claim Opobo, why aren't there any Ibo youth organisation either in bonny or Opobo.

You can't own what you don't have.
The people you are disturbing yourself over don't even care about you yet you guys come online opening thread upon threads to belittle the fourth largest tribe in Naija.

Bonny is my motherland, I want you guys to come n pin your youth flag there.
Oh, I forgot, ibos don't even have a viable youth body. Sorry

2 Likes

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by ThEGodFaThEr104: 7:06pm On Sep 26, 2021
Ijoh:

And so many others.
Original mumu, so the whole ijaw land have only one professor as against millions of Igbos professors and accomplished scholars and academicians all over the world.
With all the shouts of "Our Oyel" your people are still notable security and gate men in all the oil companies in Nigeria.
Apart from security and gate men, 90% of your people are local fishermen with dilapidated wooden canoes.

1 Like

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by Ijoh(m): 7:08pm On Sep 26, 2021
RobbStark:

Opobos are Ijaws.
That why IYC is the umbrella youth body in Ijaw lands

The question shud be since you ibos claim Opobo, why aren't there any Ibo youth organisation either in bonny or Opobo.

You can't own what you don't have.
The people you are disturbing yourself over don't even care about you yet you guys come online opening thread upon threads to belittle the fourth largest tribe in Naija.

Bonny is my motherland, I want you guys to come n pin your youth flag there.
Oh, I forgot, ibos don't even have a viable youth body. Sorry

If they annoy Ijaws too much, we will not even be their good neighbours so that they can stay in their landlocked dot circle Republic, without us giving them access to the sea with charges that will favour them.

2 Likes

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by RobbStark(m): 7:12pm On Sep 26, 2021
Ijoh:

If they annoy Ijaws too much, we will not even be their good neighbours so that they can stay in their landlocked dot circle Republic, without us giving them access to the sea with charges that will favour them.

Who will give them sea access. Not me
Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by SlayerForever: 7:12pm On Sep 26, 2021
RobbStark:

You have what again??
Which evidence?? The ones your fellow miscreants bring up abi.
If Ikwerre that is closer to Okrika-ijaw cudnt claim all of Port Harcourt, na you dotian faraway from the erosion ravaged land wan lay claim to Ijaw territories.
Make una continue.

Infact, let me join you and say there is nothing like Ijaw. Are you happy now??

Slayerforever, when are you opening the thread about Southern Ijaw not being Ijaw but Ibo, I want to learn a new thing.......

Hahahahaha grin
Land grabbing at the fullest

We know Igbo when we see Igbo. And when we present the facts doubters go mum.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Traditional Requirements For Calabar Girls. / What Actually Is Igbo Traditional Attire / How Rare Is It To Be A Light Skinned Yoruba Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.