Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,288 members, 7,850,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:59 PM

I Need Professional Help Please, My Daughter Was Born Premature, I Need Advice - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Professional Help Please, My Daughter Was Born Premature, I Need Advice (1252 Views)

Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) / My Daughter Has Hair Lice. / 4-Year-Old Child Who Was Born A Hermaphrodite In Ibadan, Oyo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Professional Help Please, My Daughter Was Born Premature, I Need Advice by Josephali(m): 12:27pm On Sep 27, 2021
Good morning my brother and sister, my daughter was born prematurely in a hospital here in Jos plateau state, she's in s.c.b.u The nurse refused to attend to her, claiming they don't have enough incubator to warm her, I have to remove my shirt and singlet and I have placed her on my chest, so she can feel my body warmness, I covered her with a blanket, we have been like this for 5hours. Please house help a brother.
Re: I Need Professional Help Please, My Daughter Was Born Premature, I Need Advice by Davash222(m): 12:38pm On Sep 27, 2021
Josephali:
Good morning my brother and sister, my daughter was born prematurely in a hospital here in Jos plateau state, she's in s.c.b.u The nurse refused to attend to her, claiming they don't have enough incubator to warm her, I have to remove my shirt and singlet and I have placed her on my chest, so she can feel my body warmness, I covered her with a blanket, we have been like this for 5hours. Please house help a brother.
Nigeria cry

3 Likes

Re: I Need Professional Help Please, My Daughter Was Born Premature, I Need Advice by Slowsteper(f): 12:45pm On Sep 27, 2021
Please go to another hospital. There are good hospitals in Jos they can cater for your child. My sister had her son at 32 weeks they were well cared for and discharged after 3 days. She'll be fine. God is in control. If you need help with good hospitals around please let me know.
Re: I Need Professional Help Please, My Daughter Was Born Premature, I Need Advice by dominique(f): 1:02pm On Sep 27, 2021
Take her to a teaching hospital before it's too late
Re: I Need Professional Help Please, My Daughter Was Born Premature, I Need Advice by Josephali(m): 1:59pm On Sep 27, 2021
[quote author=dominique post=106217992]Take her to a teaching hospital before it's too late.

Thanks so much, but the only teaching hospital here in Jos, Doctors have been on strike going there is useless.
Re: I Need Professional Help Please, My Daughter Was Born Premature, I Need Advice by Josephali(m): 2:05pm On Sep 27, 2021
[quote author=Slowsteper post=106217561]Please go to another hospital. There are good hospitals in Jos they can cater for your child. My sister had her son at 32 weeks they were well cared for and discharged after 3 days. She'll be fine. God is in control. If you need help with good hospitals around please let me know.

Thank you my sister. I just got to a missionary hospital now and it been confirmed there's a space here, thank God almighty we have vacant incubator, right now she's on oxygen.
Thank you madam.
Re: I Need Professional Help Please, My Daughter Was Born Premature, I Need Advice by Josephali(m): 2:17pm On Sep 27, 2021
Slowsteper:
Please go to another hospital. There are good hospitals in Jos they can cater for your child. My sister had her son at 32 weeks they were well cared for and discharged after 3 days. She'll be fine. God is in control. If you need help with good hospitals around please let me know.

Thank you my sister. I just got to a missionary hospital now and it been confirmed there's a space here, thank God almighty we have vacant incubator, right now she's on oxygen.
Thank you madam.
Re: I Need Professional Help Please, My Daughter Was Born Premature, I Need Advice by Josephali(m): 2:18pm On Sep 27, 2021
dominique:
Take her to a teaching hospital before it's too late

Thanks so much, but the only teaching hospital here in Jos, Doctors have been on strike going there is useless.
Re: I Need Professional Help Please, My Daughter Was Born Premature, I Need Advice by Josephali(m): 8:51am On Sep 28, 2021
Moderator, please help a brother man move this topic to front page, na beg I dey beg you, Na Matter of urgency.
Re: I Need Professional Help Please, My Daughter Was Born Premature, I Need Advice by rottenPussy: 11:49am On Sep 28, 2021
[b][/b]
Josephali:
If the child dies, you killed the child. Cos the nurse answered you sincerely, albeit, bluntly.

It wouldn't be the first, so just ask the nurse, or doctors to recommend or formally refer you guys to a hospital that has the needed facility.

Don't masturbate on the poor service at the hospital, just grab the best alternative.

Goodluck to the child
Re: I Need Professional Help Please, My Daughter Was Born Premature, I Need Advice by Elohorp(f): 1:09pm On Mar 08
How is your baby now

(1) (Reply)

Can Okra Boost Ovulation? Okra Water For Fertility / Does Tombrown Work For Adults To Gain Weight? / Family Planning Methods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.