Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Stop Living With Sickle Cell Disease. See This Now!!! (Pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Stop Living With Sickle Cell Disease. See This Now!!! (Pics) (2695 Views)

Parents With Sickle Cell Kids How Do You Cope? / Nigerian Man Marries With ‘fake’ Genotype, Abandons Wife With ‘sickle Cell’ Kids / Undetected Sickle Celler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Living With Sickle Cell Disease. See This Now!!! (Pics) by ModelLook(m): 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2021
Some weeks back, I heard of how someone died of Sickle Cell Disease. And guess what? he was just in his late thirties.

4 days later, I heard of another young man living on the next street close to mine who died that morning from Sickle Cell Disease also. He was in his early twenties.

3 children between the ages of 7,10 and 13 collapsed while in school as a result of Sickle Cell Crises. They were rushed to our sister hospital and died on the way. So sad.

6 out of 10 Individuals living with Sickle Cell Disease die daily in Nigeria and more all over the world yet these numbers keep increasing daily. Sickle Cell Disease is a KILLER!!!

Having handled cases of patients living with sickle cell disease and the success stories I have gotten from them, I decided to write a book that will educate you all on the steps you need to take in curing that Sickle Cell Disease you battle with daily.

Our patients have been cured and some have even gotten their Genotype Converted from SS, SC to AA. Laboratory tests have confirmed it. We have their before and after. While the rest have gone on to live healthier lives.

You too can be free from Sickle Cell today. Save yourself or help someone you know save him or herself today by gifting them a copy of my eBook.

I wrote this eBook for everyone. I believe it's going to be a blessing to someone and restore hope to so many lives out there.

Don't sleep on this. Knowledge is Power. In life, there is always a solution to every problem. That is a saying by one of our cured patients. She used to be SS. But now, she is AA.

To place your order for a copy of my eBook, send a DM NOW!!!

Re: Stop Living With Sickle Cell Disease. See This Now!!! (Pics) by ModelLook(m): 7:15pm On Sep 27, 2021
Say No To Sickle Cell Disease Today.
Re: Stop Living With Sickle Cell Disease. See This Now!!! (Pics) by Yseone(m): 10:50am On Sep 28, 2021
I'm interested in your book...
But I have a question first, my fiancee is AA based on 2 times test that she ran sometimes ago, just last week, she ran another test cos we are preparing for our marriage and the result came out AS and she went to another lab in another state to check again and it also came out AS meanwhile mine is also AS right form day 1.
I have collected the marriage list and I'm about paying for her bride price but this is now a concern and she has been crying since this new result came out.
She's my beat friend and a sister to me and i can't afford to loose her.
What's your advice?

1 Like

Re: Stop Living With Sickle Cell Disease. See This Now!!! (Pics) by ModelLook(m): 12:11pm On Sep 28, 2021
Yseone:
I'm interested in your book...
But I have a question first, my fiancee is AA based on 2 times test that she ran sometimes ago, just last week, she ran another test cos we are preparing for our marriage and the result came out AS and she went to another lab in another state to check again and it also came out AS meanwhile mine is also AS right form day 1.
I have collected the marriage list and I'm about paying for her bride price but this is now a concern and she has been crying since this new result came out.
She's my beat friend and a sister to me and i can't afford to loose her.
What's your advice?

I have had a case like this but this time it was the lady in question. She called me saying she was AS. According to her, her lover discovered he was also AS after proposing to her.

According to her, she loves him and couldn't live without him and all and wanted my advice on it.

What i told her is what I will tell u. I told her that to be on the safe side, I would not encourage their getting married on any grounds. Is it love. My dear, once you have a Sickle Cell child and the child starts battling to survive daily, that your love will die.

But it's about the future of the kids.

I know countless of parents who secretly regret their marriage to their AS partners becos it has made them to make hospital visits their vacation home coupled with the physical and emotional trauma it brings them and mostly to their child.

The child grows up to hate the parents for life. It's so sad. That's was why I wrote this book to help such Sickle Cell Individuals.

Prevention they say is better than Cure and better to be safe than sorry.

I am trying to use my knowledge to correct the mistakes made by these parents and not add to it, reason I wrote this book.

1 Like

Re: Stop Living With Sickle Cell Disease. See This Now!!! (Pics) by ModelLook(m): 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2021
Say No To Sickle Cell Disease.
Re: Stop Living With Sickle Cell Disease. See This Now!!! (Pics) by ModelLook(m): 8:48am On Sep 29, 2021
Sickle Cell Disease is a Killer.
Re: Stop Living With Sickle Cell Disease. See This Now!!! (Pics) by drnoel: 11:47am On Sep 29, 2021
ModelLook:
Some weeks back, I heard of how someone died of Sickle Cell Disease. And guess what? he was just in his late thirties.

4 days later, I heard of another young man living on the next street close to mine who died that morning from Sickle Cell Disease also. He was in his early twenties.

3 children between the ages of 7,10 and 13 collapsed while in school as a result of Sickle Cell Crises. They were rushed to our sister hospital and died on the way. So sad.

6 out of 10 Individuals living with Sickle Cell Disease die daily in Nigeria and more all over the world yet these numbers keep increasing daily. Sickle Cell Disease is a KILLER!!!

Having handled cases of patients living with sickle cell disease and the success stories I have gotten from them, I decided to write a book that will educate you all on the steps you need to take in curing that Sickle Cell Disease you battle with daily.

Our patients have been cured and some have even gotten their Genotype Converted from SS, SC to AA. Laboratory tests have confirmed it. We have their before and after. While the rest have gone on to live healthier lives.

You too can be free from Sickle Cell today. Save yourself or help someone you know save him or herself today by gifting them a copy of my eBook.

I wrote this eBook for everyone. I believe it's going to be a blessing to someone and restore hope to so many lives out there. It's a must read and a copy goes for just N1,500 Only.

Don't sleep on this. Knowledge is Power. In life, there is always a solution to every problem. That is a saying by one of our cured patients. She used to be SS. But now, she is AA.

To place your order for a copy of my eBook, send a DM NOW!!!

This is misinformation. SSD has no cure

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Living With Sickle Cell Disease. See This Now!!! (Pics) by ModelLook(m): 6:27pm On Sep 29, 2021
drnoel:

This is misinformation. SSD has no cure

What do you have to say about the 6 to 7 Sickle Cell Patients that we treated and got cured with their genotype changing from SS to AA?

Or the remaining who have gone on to live healthier lives free from any thing called Sickle Cell?

I'm not here to convince you or any body.

I'm just here to let everyone know the evolution that has taken place.

Don't be misinformed dear. The world has fully evolved.
Re: Stop Living With Sickle Cell Disease. See This Now!!! (Pics) by drnoel: 6:41pm On Sep 29, 2021
ModelLook:

What do you have to say about the 6 to 7 Sickle Cell Patients that we treated and got cured with their genotype changing from SS to AA?

Or the remaining who have gone on to live healthier lives free from any thing called Sickle Cell?

It's misinformation. There is no way on this earth that genotype changes from SA to AA. For that to happen U must have to change the gene of the person. Don't be naive ans stop deceiving people.
On the other hand, give us your location so we can send experts to you to confirm your findings.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Living With Sickle Cell Disease. See This Now!!! (Pics) by ModelLook(m): 8:37pm On Sep 29, 2021
drnoel:

It's misinformation. There is no way on this earth that genotype changes from SA to AA. For that to happen U must have to change the gene of the person. Don't be naive ans stop deceiving people.
On the other hand, give us your location so we can send experts to you to confirm your findings.

Suit yourself Sir.

People have been getting cured and will continue to be getting cured and getting their genotype changed from SS to AA from year 2021 and above.
Re: Stop Living With Sickle Cell Disease. See This Now!!! (Pics) by yemmit90: 2:40am On Sep 30, 2021
drnoel:

Nothing is impossible in this world sir. Never say never, dont know about SSD but people are getting cured from Diseases tagged with no cure by scientists.

1 Like

Re: Stop Living With Sickle Cell Disease. See This Now!!! (Pics) by drnoel: 3:06am On Sep 30, 2021
yemmit90:

Nothing is impossible in this world sir. Never say never, dont know about SSD but people are getting cured from Diseases tagged with no cure by scientists.
Not diseases that are caused by gene mutations.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Living With Sickle Cell Disease. See This Now!!! (Pics) by drnoel: 3:08am On Sep 30, 2021
ModelLook:

Suit yourself Sir.

People have been getting cured and will continue to be getting cured and getting their genotype changed from SS to AA from year 2021 and above.

Pls stop mentioning genotype changes. That's a lie, can never happen.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Living With Sickle Cell Disease. See This Now!!! (Pics) by drnoel: 3:09am On Sep 30, 2021
ModelLook:

You data is false. U can treat symptoms but not the SSD

2 Likes

Re: Stop Living With Sickle Cell Disease. See This Now!!! (Pics) by ahnie: 4:04am On Sep 30, 2021
drnoel:

You data is false. U can treat symptoms but not the SSD
Doctor yaff knocked market for oga grin

3 Likes

Re: Stop Living With Sickle Cell Disease. See This Now!!! (Pics) by ModelLook(m): 10:56am On Sep 30, 2021
drnoel:

Pls stop mentioning genotype changes. That's a lie, can never happen.

Lool...

Am sorry to laugh but your ignorance just makes me laugh. I'm sorry.

I feel for you and understand where you are coming from but I will suggest you stop saying what you don't know so you won't hinder an innocent person's breakthrough.

You are entitled to your own opinion. Keep it that way and stop coming here to embarrass yourself biko.

Have you taken care of any Sickle Cell Patient before?
Have you treated any Sickle Cell Patients before?
Have you managed any Sickle Cell Patient before?
Have you seen any of these Sickle Cell patients you have taken care of get cured?
Have you seen any of these Sickle Cell Patients get cured and Genotype changed from SS to AA?

Well my answer to all these are YES...YES.. YES...YES...YES...YES...AND YES.

If the people that have been cured and their Genotype Changed from SS to AA had listened to people like you, by now they would have still been living with Sickle Cell Disease.

Don't hinder somebody else's breakthrough before God gets angry with you.

I come peace.
Re: Stop Living With Sickle Cell Disease. See This Now!!! (Pics) by ModelLook(m): 11:13am On Sep 30, 2021
Say No To Sickle Cell Disease

Re: Stop Living With Sickle Cell Disease. See This Now!!! (Pics) by ModelLook(m): 7:10pm On Sep 30, 2021
I just want to use this medium to say a big thank you to everyone who have ordered my eBook.

My Book will open your eyes and bring healing to you.

We shall all hear your success stories in the nearest future and your success shall inspire others to give it a try.

Stay blessed
Re: Stop Living With Sickle Cell Disease. See This Now!!! (Pics) by ModelLook(m): 6:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
Thanks to all who have made purchase of my Book.

It has been sent to your WhatsApp and Email
Re: Stop Living With Sickle Cell Disease. See This Now!!! (Pics) by ModelLook(m): 10:51am On Oct 02, 2021
Thanks for making purchase.

My book shall bring healing unto you.
Re: Stop Living With Sickle Cell Disease. See This Now!!! (Pics) by ModelLook(m): 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2021
To all those that have sent message for purchase of the eBook,

Your payments have all been confirmed.

The eBooks will be sent to you immediately
Re: Stop Living With Sickle Cell Disease. See This Now!!! (Pics) by ModelLook(m): 7:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
Keep you orders coming in.

I have delivered all orders that came in yesterday.

Thank you
Re: Stop Living With Sickle Cell Disease. See This Now!!! (Pics) by ModelLook(m): 1:28pm On Oct 05, 2021
Keep your orders coming in

Thank you
Re: Stop Living With Sickle Cell Disease. See This Now!!! (Pics) by ModelLook(m): 8:07pm On Oct 05, 2021
Keep ur calls coming in guys.

Thanks to all who have made purchases so far.
Re: Stop Living With Sickle Cell Disease. See This Now!!! (Pics) by ModelLook(m): 7:47am On Oct 06, 2021
Keep your calls and messages coming in
Re: Stop Living With Sickle Cell Disease. See This Now!!! (Pics) by ModelLook(m): 6:25pm On Oct 06, 2021
Keep your calls and messages coming in.

Your Truth lies in Knowledge

DM now
Re: Stop Living With Sickle Cell Disease. See This Now!!! (Pics) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 06, 2021
OP...
The only approved cure for sickle cell is stem cell transplantation ( bone marrow transplant)...

What you're proposing is a means to manage the symptoms of SS, so much so that the individual with SS can live a healthy life...

If truly you have a cure for this, why would you advice couples who are AS not to get married?? Why not advice them to read your book instead??

OP if truly you're confident about this cure, drop your location let's send experts to confirm

3 Likes

Re: Stop Living With Sickle Cell Disease. See This Now!!! (Pics) by drnoel: 7:49am On Oct 07, 2021
ModelLook:

Lool...

Am sorry to laugh but your ignorance just makes me laugh. I'm sorry.

I feel for you and understand where you are coming from but I will suggest you stop saying what you don't know so you won't hinder an innocent person's breakthrough.

You are entitled to your own opinion. Keep it that way and stop coming here to embarrass yourself biko.

Have you taken care of any Sickle Cell Patient before?
Have you treated any Sickle Cell Patients before?
Have you managed any Sickle Cell Patient before?
Have you seen any of these Sickle Cell patients you have taken care of get cured?
Have you seen any of these Sickle Cell Patients get cured and Genotype changed from SS to AA?

Well my answer to all these are YES...YES.. YES...YES...YES...YES...AND YES.

If the people that have been cured and their Genotype Changed from SS to AA had listened to people like you, by now they would have still been living with Sickle Cell Disease.

Don't hinder somebody else's breakthrough before God gets angry with you.

I come peace.

My ignorance
U are here perpetrating a lie and U said my ignorance?
God help me. I have submitted your details to a friend who works with the necessary authorities.
Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Stop Living With Sickle Cell Disease. See This Now!!! (Pics) by ModelLook(m): 2:21pm On Oct 07, 2021
To all who have ordered, I pray that my EBook shall bring healing to you and your family in Jesus name Amen.

The God that did it for my patients, will do it for you aswell in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Stop Living With Sickle Cell Disease. See This Now!!! (Pics) by ModelLook(m): 12:07pm On Oct 08, 2021
Keep ur orders coming in

Knowledge is power
Re: Stop Living With Sickle Cell Disease. See This Now!!! (Pics) by Jodesky(m): 1:10pm On Oct 08, 2021
ModelLook:
To all who have ordered, I pray that my EBook shall bring healing to you and your family in Jesus name Amen.

The God that did it for my patients, will do it for you aswell in Jesus name Amen.

You can't continue to do on-line treatment for sickle cell without attaching some modicum of credibility.

If you're truly genuine, why are you scared to state your location.

Beats me that you haven't procured just a single testimonial from those you treated but here bragging about your bookshop.

I pity the idiots that will buy your empty book.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm 80% Sure I've Found My Wife / Could This Be True? I Need Help Pls! / Does Ones Wife Sleeping With Another Man Has Spiritual Effect On The Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.