Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) (51455 Views)

Godwin Emefiele's Presidential Campaign Posters Emerge (Photo) / House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) / President Buhari Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) by HonNL: 3:58pm On Sep 27, 2021
A media blitz for 2023 Presidential campaign has begun in London for All Progressives Congress leader Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

In a viral video, shared by Arise TV on Monday, images of the APC leader, who is recuperating in London, were on display at some train stations.

Some said the adverts are on display at Heathrow Airport as well.

Tinubu’s photographs were also plastered on the walls and the escalator.

“We don’t know who is behind it”, said Tinubu’s spokesman, Tunde Rahman.

He guessed it may be Nigerians in the diaspora.

Some of the messages in the advert blitz read: “Asiwaju for 2023′, “Call to Serve, Let’s Go”, “Asiwaju the right man for the job”, “Yes We can”, “Asiwaju Ready to serve”.

P.M. News has done some screenshots of the campaign.

In recent months, there have emerged many groups campaigning for Tinubu, on the suspicion that he will soon officially declare his interest in succeeding Buhari in 2023.

PM News

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) by gasparpisciotta: 3:59pm On Sep 27, 2021
A Capone will always be a capone

Jagaban capo di capi

Modified

To those who have quoted or planning to quote me.

I really don’t give two cents about any of these polithiefcians....

Just referring his status in the Nigeria’s political circle and I think Gov. Akeredolu put it succinctly by calling him a ‘capo’ of the southwest political space.

And to those who took it personal....take this for your headache

108 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) by YorubaKinging: 4:03pm On Sep 27, 2021
The end is near

It's not supposed to be a sudden destruction

Only if people are aware to the signs of the times

War war war

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) by G450: 4:04pm On Sep 27, 2021
What does he want again.... Dis one will travel More dan bubu 4 check up if giving the opportunity to become president... Nigeria youths hv to say no to all these great grandfathers club in hasorock that are playing with future of the youths✊

237 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) by DEROX: 4:09pm On Sep 27, 2021
cheesy my jagaban for life i swear 2023 is for jagaban despite all grumbles and odds but till then anyway.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) by SarkinYarki: 4:12pm On Sep 27, 2021
You can see how thoughtless this is ..I Imagine starting your campaign to lead Africas poorest country by paying for Ads in UK public transportation ...You use hospital in UK and think UK ad companies need your campaign dollars more than us in Nigeria. ..I have screens like this in Nigeria yet finding it hard to get people like Tinubu to Patronize us

154 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) by DSC7: 4:13pm On Sep 27, 2021
For not speaking out when yorubax were oppressed nothing will make me vote for Tinubu.....

Tinubu is a saboteur....

135 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) by yyba: 4:24pm On Sep 27, 2021
Jagaban of borgu majority of Nigerians choice for president 2023

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 4:28pm On Sep 27, 2021
yyba:

You and who?

We can't have a sick president for the second time, especially in a row!

192 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) by yyba: 4:31pm On Sep 27, 2021
Ipob online miscreants will soon invade this thread with hateful and illiterate comments undecided
decatalyst:

You and who?

We can't have a sick president for the second time, especially in a row!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) by viyon02: 4:32pm On Sep 27, 2021
yyba:
says who? I pity you and your generation.

113 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) by yyba: 4:36pm On Sep 27, 2021
viyon02:
says who? I pity you and your generation.
jagaban of borgu for president 2023 or i pity you and your generation also

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) by rayvelez(m): 4:36pm On Sep 27, 2021
Wasting of money.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) by bmdmix11: 4:44pm On Sep 27, 2021
Who is accord party candidate self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 4:48pm On Sep 27, 2021
yyba:
Ipob online miscreants will soon invade this thread with hateful and illiterate comments undecided
YOU NOR DEY HEAR WORD

POWER IS GOING BACK TO NORTH! STOP BEING EMOTIONAL AND FACE THE REALITY.

SOUTHERN UNITY FOR SOUTH WEST APC MEANS TINUBU PRESIDENCY WHILE SOUTHERN DISUNITY MEANS IGBO/SOUTH SOUTH PRESIDENCY OR VP.

WAKE UP MATE angry

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) by athaboi(f): 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2021
Huh
Re: Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) by Ancecoker(m): 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2021
angry
Re: Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) by robosky02(m): 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2021
Ok
Re: Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) by Jerryherd: 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2021
cool

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) by JoeEeL(m): 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2021
THE DAY I KNEW BUHARI WAS AN IDIOT WAS WHEN HE GAVE HIS SPEECH AT U.N.

HE WAS MENTIONING TERRORISTS AND I WAS EXPECTING HIM TO TELL THE WORLD HOW IPOB AND OODUA MOVEMENT ARE TERRORISTS / PROSCRIBED, LIKE THE WAY THEY SELL THE DUMB NARRATIVE TO THEIR FELLOW DONKEYS IN THE NORTH.

HOWEVER BABA BEEN PIPE LOW. BABA SMART SMALL O. cheesy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) by Temmylee01(m): 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2021
yyba:
we knw unah

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) by melaniaup: 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2021
Yes ooooooo let's go The endorse man for the job, to pilot Nigeria into greater heights. The man whom jagaban tinubu has endorse to make U Ok

Vote for Uzor Orji Kalu to make U Ok

Vote for Uzor Orji Kalu as president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) by Unik3030: 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2021
They just wan put igbos for wailing mood this afternoon ooo

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) by Idamond: 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2021
the man isn't even talking and concentrating on his health issue..
na to rule Nigeria be him real problem.

if these man eventually die he will be very agree and am sure he'll continue campaigning in hell to rule them..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) by xpressionx(m): 4:59pm On Sep 27, 2021
lol
Re: Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) by mema900: 4:59pm On Sep 27, 2021
DEROX:
cheesy my jagaban for life i swear 2023 is for jagaban despite all grumbles and odds but till then anyway.

You ready for another 8years of rough ride?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) by DeadPresidents: 4:59pm On Sep 27, 2021
He can become Mayor of London then which he'll govern from his hospital bed.

Just never the president of Nigeria grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) by iamyemiakins(m): 4:59pm On Sep 27, 2021
Which kain country be this sef! undecided

How will a sane person be rooting for Tinubu to be the president of Nigeria angry

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) by kehinde1588(m): 4:59pm On Sep 27, 2021
Expect more violence in the East as it is now clear that no party will field an Igbo man as their presidential candidate come 2023.

All I know is jagaban has all the structures and money needed to win APC primary election unless he chooses not to contest.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) by millionboi(m): 4:59pm On Sep 27, 2021
Thiefbu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) by fk001(m): 5:00pm On Sep 27, 2021
Is it in London that he wants to campaign?

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Biography Of Sunday Akin Dare, Nominated For Minister From Oyo State / UK Parliament: Gowon Stole Money 'Half Of The Central Bank Of Nigeria' / Aisha Buhari Has Separated From President Buhari - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.