Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Please Be Careful With This Mechanic Man!!! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Be Careful With This Mechanic Man!!! (2866 Views)

See The Fuel I Bought For 35K. Be Careful!! / How Do I Handle This Mechanic Holding My Car For 9 Months & No Result? / Be Careful With Mechanics/vulkanizers With Tyre Changes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Be Careful With This Mechanic Man!!! by Cloud700: 9:08pm On Sep 27, 2021
I met this man here on Nairaland claiming to be a mechanic and I explain what I wanted him to do and he said he can do it Better and I would even recommend him to other people without knowing this dumb skull does not know much about car. He said he has a workshop at mainland but I told him to come to island for home service cos my type of car is a very sensitive one that I can’t just give anyone. Instead of this guy to buy new break pads. He was trying to adjust the old one and telling me it will work right now this guy has scatter my car and the money I will use to repair it now is much cos he already scatter all the car system. I call him to come service all my car legs and buy new break pads but this numb skull was trying to connect some kind of wire to my car saying his trying to off a light on the dashboard that I did not send him. That light has been there since I imported the car from US and it’s a normal stuff. I even gave this guy good money and what pain me most is that I believed him and trusted the car won’t give me any issues. My car was in good condition before I called him but immediately he left everything started to work abnormal. The mechanic I took my car to today told me that man does not know anything about car that he already removed some vital parts from the car legs and don’t know how to fix it back and decided to keep the stuff and not tell me. This is the man picture and number here please be careful and don’t call this kind of people for job I was trying to help a fellow man like me to make a living but see how he pays me back. THATS NOT MY DOG BUT THE GUY PROFILE PICTURE ON WHATAPP

1 Share

Re: Please Be Careful With This Mechanic Man!!! by aieromon(m): 9:17pm On Sep 27, 2021
Sorry for the bad experience.

What is the name of this sensitive car?

The jumper wire trick? My guess is he was trying to reset your ABS light. My brother, this is not a normal stuff.

You claim he removed vital parts. Care to list their names?

How did he "scatter all the car system"?

I wish @abimbola3010 can respond to the allegations so as to get a balanced view.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Be Careful With This Mechanic Man!!! by samuel051: 9:18pm On Sep 27, 2021
grin grin he repaired ur dog instead.arrest dat dog immediately because I think d dog recommended d mechanic to u,they are both into this fraud and to think I was with this same dog in d afternoon at Randy's bar and resort, drinking Heineken and peppers with 3 girls and it was lavishing money..eeh yah sorry op

Below is its pic,get it arrested(d dog I mean,it will start barking)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Be Careful With This Mechanic Man!!! by Cloud700: 9:28pm On Sep 27, 2021
samuel051:
grin grin he repaired ur dog instead.arrest dat dog immediately because I think d dog recommended d mechanic to u,they are both into this fraud and to think I was with this same dog in d afternoon at Randy's bar and resort, drinking Heineken and peppers with 3 girls and it was lavishing money..eeh yah sorry op

Below is its pic,get it arrested(d dog I mean,it will start barking)

That’s not my dog but his profile picture on Whatapp
Re: Please Be Careful With This Mechanic Man!!! by nosiebaba(m): 9:29pm On Sep 27, 2021
What kind of car
Re: Please Be Careful With This Mechanic Man!!! by samuel051: 9:30pm On Sep 27, 2021
Cloud700:

That’s not my dog but his profile picture on Whatapp
sorry sir
Re: Please Be Careful With This Mechanic Man!!! by Cloud700: 9:30pm On Sep 27, 2021
nosiebaba:
What kind of car

Ford Edge 2013
Re: Please Be Careful With This Mechanic Man!!! by Elsueno: 7:07am On Sep 28, 2021
If I dey Lagos & have an expensive complicated Ride, it's either Radautoworks or Gazzuzz . At least dem no go scatter d ride grin

Sorry Op

let's see whether ur mech go come & defend himself sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Be Careful With This Mechanic Man!!! by almsofgold: 7:26am On Sep 28, 2021
Abimbola3010 come forward pls. Offer us your side of story. Op side of story is one kind. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Be Careful With This Mechanic Man!!! by almsofgold: 7:30am On Sep 28, 2021
Cloud700:
I met this man here on Nairaland claiming to be a mechanic and I explain what I wanted him to do and he said he can do it Better and I would even recommend him to other people without knowing this dumb skull does not know much about car. He said he has a workshop at mainland but I told him to come to island for home service cos my type of car is a very sensitive one that I can’t just give anyone. Instead of this guy to buy new break pads. He was trying to adjust the old one and telling me it will work right now this guy has scatter my car and the money I will use to repair it now is much cos he already scatter all the car system. I call him to come service all my car legs and buy new break pads but this numb skull was trying to connect some kind of wire to my car saying his trying to off a light on the dashboard that I did not send him. That light has been there since I imported the car from US and it’s a normal stuff. I even gave this guy good money and what pain me most is that I believed him and trusted the car won’t give me any issues. My car was in good condition before I called him but immediately he left everything started to work abnormal. The mechanic I took my car to today told me that man does not know anything about car that he already removed some vital parts from the car legs and don’t know how to fix it back and decided to keep the stuff and not tell me. This is the man picture and number here please be careful and don’t call this kind of people for job I was trying to help a fellow man like me to make a living but see how he pays me back. THATS NOT MY DOG BUT THE GUY PROFILE PICTURE ON WHATAPP
Re: Please Be Careful With This Mechanic Man!!! by homeboy205: 8:16am On Sep 28, 2021
September to remember
Re: Please Be Careful With This Mechanic Man!!! by OGraffix(m): 4:27pm On Sep 29, 2021
Cloud700:

Sorry for the inconvenience....

I always sees this guy advert very frequently on twitter...Nd even here on nairaland... Na even quack mechanic cheesy....its well my brother
Re: Please Be Careful With This Mechanic Man!!! by captainking(m): 11:58pm On Sep 29, 2021
Wahala
Re: Please Be Careful With This Mechanic Man!!! by Shellsploit: 8:09am On Sep 30, 2021
Ford edge 2013 shocked shocked shocked
That car sensitive pass joystick with protection!

I don kuku sell my own since the last day kazeem do rewire work inside. Press horn radio go just turn on, you turn wiper on, passenger glass go wind down.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Be Careful With This Mechanic Man!!! by johnmartus(m): 8:26am On Sep 30, 2021
I thought na Gazzuzz self.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Be Careful With This Mechanic Man!!! by Cloud700: 4:02pm On Oct 01, 2021
Shellsploit:

I don kuku sell my own since the last day kazeem do rewire work inside. Press horn radio go just turn on, you turn wiper on, passenger glass go wind down.

Lol. Na village people Dey do that your own

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Be Careful With This Mechanic Man!!! by nakoks(m): 8:57pm On Oct 01, 2021
Elsueno:
If I dey Lagos & have an expensive complicated Ride, it's either Radautoworks or Gazzuzz . At least dem no go scatter d ride grin

Sorry Op

let's see whether ur mech go come & defend himself sha

Na ur pocket go scatter ROTFLMAO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Be Careful With This Mechanic Man!!! by radautoworks: 9:26pm On Oct 01, 2021
nakoks:

not in the long run. No engine and transmission change-change. Our regulars only do routine maintenance. Na when dem carry am go elsewhere and everything don scatter na him pocket go scatter grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Be Careful With This Mechanic Man!!! by Elsueno: 10:03pm On Oct 01, 2021
nakoks:

Professionalism & peace of mind ain't exactly cheap u know, I can't spend millions of naira to buy a complicated machine, then find it hard expensive to get a technician with d appropriate tools to fix for me. The Guaranty alone they offer proves thier worth grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Be Careful With This Mechanic Man!!! by nakoks(m): 1:29pm On Oct 02, 2021
Elsueno:

Professionalism & peace of mind ain't exactly cheap u know, I can't spend millions of naira to buy a complicated machine, then find it hard expensive to get a technician with d appropriate tools to fix for me. The Guaranty alone they offer proves thier worth grin

I can't agree more .

1 Like

Re: Please Be Careful With This Mechanic Man!!! by Kewtt: 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2021
johnmartus:
I thought na Gazzuzz self.
Werrin gazzuzz do you

1 Like

Re: Please Be Careful With This Mechanic Man!!! by Kewtt: 2:51pm On Oct 02, 2021
radautoworks:
not in the long run. No engine and transmission c.hange-change. Our regulars only do routine maintenance. Na when dem carry am go elsewhere and everything don scatter na him pocket go scatter grin
You ehn... Defence back to back. I can attest to the friendliness of radautoworks prices.... Compared to almajiri mechanics

3 Likes

Re: Please Be Careful With This Mechanic Man!!! by Chrisgod001(m): 8:19pm On Oct 02, 2021
You need to hear from both parties before you conclude anyways.
OGraffix:

Sorry for the inconvenience....

I always sees this guy advert very frequently on twitter...Nd even here on nairaland... Na even quack mechanic cheesy....its well my brother
Re: Please Be Careful With This Mechanic Man!!! by Rayd502(m): 10:18pm On Oct 02, 2021
Shellsploit:

Lol...Nah wa oh.

1 Like

Re: Please Be Careful With This Mechanic Man!!! by Dozieson(m): 3:50pm On Oct 03, 2021
Be careful with all mechanics expecially the kazeems
Re: Please Be Careful With This Mechanic Man!!! by henryskywalker2003(m): 8:23pm On Oct 04, 2021
Sorry to hear this. Ford cars should never be given to any tom, d**k and harry. I should know, I drive one. I will highly recommend Femtopford. Here's his number +234 706 919 1035, he's on the mainland and works exclusively on Ford cars. You can reach out to him.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Just Upraded My Cab Business (please Review) / Bluetooth Car Scanner: Scan ANY Car With Phone (5K ONLY, Works With All Cars) / What Are The Implications Of 5w30 Or 5w40 Instead Of 5w20 Engine Oil.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.