Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Damosh Is Missing! Please Help Find Him! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Damosh Is Missing! Please Help Find Him! (1755 Views)

Missing Person: Help Find Mcquine Williams (photo) / Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? / Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now (2) (3) (4)

Damosh Is Missing! Please Help Find Him! by undisputed102: 7:48am On Sep 28, 2021
Damosh, whose real name is Damilare Ayomide has been missing since Friday 24/09/2021. His last location was Maryland, Lagos at about 4:00pm.

He drives a white Hyundai with the plate number BDG 784 GZ
Please, if you know his wherabouts, kindly call: 08177123021, 08054747256

Thank you!

Re: Damosh Is Missing! Please Help Find Him! by undisputed102: 7:50am On Sep 28, 2021
Mods, please, help push to FP! It's been 4 days now that we last heard from him! I beg!!!!!!
Thank you!
Re: Damosh Is Missing! Please Help Find Him! by Legendrysailor(m): 7:51am On Sep 28, 2021
Hell no !!!!!!

Dear nairalanders pls try ur best to pray before u go out, I love u all and I wouldn't want anything to happen to any of u guys. Salaam

NB: The night is dark and full of terror.

Re: Damosh Is Missing! Please Help Find Him! by DSC7: 8:00am On Sep 28, 2021
Things dey happen these days.....

Well since he is an artiste his circle of friends can be of help......

At this stage everybody na suspect....
Re: Damosh Is Missing! Please Help Find Him! by Seniorwriter(m): 8:04am On Sep 28, 2021
Insecurity is a norm now in Nigeria thanks to this present set of incompetent terrorists infested administration.

BTW when females get missing so many suggestions are directed towards checking their boyfriends or male friends abode....so in this case where do we suggest? SMH.

@SENIORWRITER
Re: Damosh Is Missing! Please Help Find Him! by Goldbw122(m): 8:17am On Sep 28, 2021
If they can kidnap someone in a defence unit then tell me who are you even the president himself is not safe, so are you? Well I just pray he would be fine, and be found by God's grace.
Re: Damosh Is Missing! Please Help Find Him! by Tokskob2008: 8:20am On Sep 28, 2021
I'm tired of this country. I wake up daily with headaches now simply because of too much thinking, it wasn't this bad before 2015 but right now it's just worse. God should help us in this country and remove tormentors in position of power once and for all so the country can at least breath a little.
Re: Damosh Is Missing! Please Help Find Him! by Scatterscatter(m): 8:23am On Sep 28, 2021
May he be found alive.

I just hope it's not a publicity stunt.
Re: Damosh Is Missing! Please Help Find Him! by undisputed102: 1:39pm On Oct 02, 2021
Thanks for the concern everyone... He has been found yesterday, which makes it a week....
Re: Damosh Is Missing! Please Help Find Him! by Neddstark: 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2021
undisputed102:
Thanks for the concern everyone... He has been found yesterday, which makes it a week....

Great to know. Can you inform us what happened as a security tip for us here.
Re: Damosh Is Missing! Please Help Find Him! by DoctorDree(m): 1:11am On Oct 03, 2021
Abeg push this to front page if he hasn’t been found
Re: Damosh Is Missing! Please Help Find Him! by superCleanworks(m): 2:28pm On Oct 03, 2021
undisputed102:

if you can plead with the public to help you look for someone then i think you owe the public some information as to how and where DAMOSH was found. details please.

Re: Damosh Is Missing! Please Help Find Him! by Neddstark: 4:48pm On Oct 03, 2021
superCleanworks:

if you can plead with the public to help you look for someone then i think you owe the public some information as to how and where DAMOSH was found. details please.

Now that he has been found, he obviously owes the public nothing anymore. Sometimes I am tired of wishing well for people in this part of the world.
Re: Damosh Is Missing! Please Help Find Him! by dettolgel: 5:03pm On Oct 03, 2021
Afonja has mined this skull as usual.
Re: Damosh Is Missing! Please Help Find Him! by Aganju849: 5:42pm On Oct 03, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Insecurity is a norm now in Nigeria thanks to this present set of incompetent terrorists infested administration.

BTW when females get missing so many suggestions are directed towards checking their boyfriends or male friends abode....so in this case where do we suggest? SMH.

@SENIORWRITER

Yahoo l'awon ore mi
Re: Damosh Is Missing! Please Help Find Him! by 357omobolanle: 6:08am On Oct 04, 2021
sad
Re: Damosh Is Missing! Please Help Find Him! by Cherez: 10:49am On Oct 04, 2021
dettolgel:
Afonja has mined this skull as usual.
Stop this rubbish
This is a human being
@OP I think he's been found

How Terrorists Were Brought To Court In Russia, A Lesson For Nigeria Armed Force / Sex Drive: Shameless Mum Has 9-hour Marathon Sex While Baby Dies (pictured) / Exposed! Pastor Forces A Married Woman To Have S*X With Him (photo)