Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. (19969 Views)

Nigerian Mom In Tears As Her US Soldier Son Pays Her A Surprise Visit (Video) / She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? / American Mum Pays Her Kids Salary For Doing House Chores (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by Toks2008(m): 12:07pm On Sep 28, 2021
Saw this title on the WhatsApp status of a lady and that quote is from a TikTok video made by one white guy.

In my opinion, by extension, this simply means any man who can't foot the bills of his wife should just consider himself single.

Let me throw it open to Nairalanders...

What is your take on this?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by TUANKU(m): 12:10pm On Sep 28, 2021
Any married woman with such mentality na okpo.

See as children of okpo dey defend nonsense below.

282 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by Shaolin77: 12:16pm On Sep 28, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless, all of them

185 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by Jerryherd: 12:33pm On Sep 28, 2021
So my mum is single all this while

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by lajid: 12:34pm On Sep 28, 2021
Toks2008:
Saw this on the WhatsApp status of a lady and i want to throw it open to Nairalanders...

grin It’s from a TikTok video. A quote by X Gilham

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by Tokskob2008: 12:36pm On Sep 28, 2021
Single to the extent that she can sleep around right? Well that's good too whatever makes her happy.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by Toks2008(m): 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2021
lajid:

grin It’s from a TikTok video. A quote by X Gilham

Gbam!

The way that video annoy me ehn... I just had to refrain myself from writing my opinion cos e go dey too harsh.

Let me just leave Nairalanders to do their thing.

Wey lalasticlala sef?

Btw: this was my response to the status. My posts are in green.

Check the images attached.

9 Likes

Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by Sonnobax15(m): 12:58pm On Sep 28, 2021
lipsrsealed
Mumu entities undecided

Any sensible banny wey listen to what this senseless banny has said will have herself to blame when meno-stop will start knocking on her door shocked

13 Likes

Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by tesseract: 1:24pm On Sep 28, 2021
We tend to always forget that opinions are like assholes... Every Tom, Dick and Harry has got one. That's his opinion, doesn't affect the reality of things.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by bepositive11: 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2021
Toks2008:
Saw this on the WhatsApp status of a lady and that quote is from a TikTok video made by one white guy.

In my opinion, this simply means any man who can't foot the bills of his wife should just consider himself single.

Your post and the title don't align. Which one should we comment on?

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by Ahmback(m): 1:36pm On Sep 28, 2021
Toks2008:
Saw this on the WhatsApp status of a lady and that quote is from a TikTok video made by one white guy.

In my opinion, this simply means any man who can't foot the bills of his wife should just consider himself single.

Another SIMPson spotted

12 Likes

Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by Justinlean02(m): 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ok and who's rule is that

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
Who is with us on the below.... ?

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by truthfuterrence: 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
Why
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by OGdaddy(m): 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
Most foolish topic ever in the history of nairaland.

13 Likes

Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by jaxxy(m): 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
No she’s independent. Why do some ladies enjoy being pests and overly dependent on their partners.

The duty of a woman isn’t to be a dependent bt a helpmate and support system. These ones have formed their own idea that women are only good for sex and smtmes cooking cos some can’t even cook. Very useless elements. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by Tiredofbroke(m): 2:26pm On Sep 28, 2021
Please help me only if you make your money online.

I've bought so many expensive online courses that made me go broke...
Please who can help me out to make money online.
I'm getting depressed but......
I don't wanna give up on me...
I still wanna chase my dream's.
I don't want to believe I'm cursed.

I need help Fam! I need help. I'm going nuts.............

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by Bamzyriches451: 2:26pm On Sep 28, 2021
Nigeria girls are useless and buhari

7 Likes

Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by Autossolutions: 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
Any Man who marries a Liability is STUP!D

14 Likes

Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by Supervisor22: 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
Please is laptop business a good business?

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by mocipe: 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
E dey like say some people are born SIMpsons.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
Bamzyriches451:
Nigeria girls are useless
And this one has a mom and probably more than one sister oo?
And he just opened mouth waaahhmmm, dey abuse women?
Na wa for dis kids on Nairaland sha!
Nairaland.com. where una dey take see dis kind people sef

Anyways,
Collectii abegii

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by wehdone(m): 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
Did she get married because she wanted a man that would foot her bills?

What happens when the man's finances encounter difficulties and the woman can pay the bills?

What if the woman is doing better than the man financially?

What happened to "for better, for worse"?

My opinion, there are no manuals for a happy home. If your home is happy because the woman pays the bills, good. If it's happy because the man works late into the night and returns home drunk, fine. Don't let someone heap his opinions or what makes his home happy on you because he's an "influencial" person

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by RoyalBoutique(m): 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
Toks2008:
Saw this title on the WhatsApp status of a lady and that quote is from a TikTok video made by one white guy.

In my opinion, by extension, this simply means any man who can't foot the bills of his wife should just consider himself single.

Nigerian opinion.

That's why you will remain in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by BruncleZuma: 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
Who are these self-appointed dictators of other people personal choices and lives...abeg go get a job gbeborun.
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
What a nonsense opinion

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by Akasammyoka: 2:28pm On Sep 28, 2021
Almost done with my research, the banny that made that statement has a Nigerian blood. Her geneology points to sw
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by Btruth: 2:28pm On Sep 28, 2021

....what happened to her husband?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 28, 2021
Little wonder why divource rate and marriage rate is equal with divource projected to go higher in future.
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ok
That's Marital Employment.
Most Jobless Ladies crave marriage because that's the surest way of becoming permanently employed. The JOBLESS ones relocate to your apartment and start dishing out instructions to you, on how affairs of the HOUSE ought to be run.

It marvels me how some jobless Ladies become so vocal and insultive to their husbands.
What kind of Miracle is that?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by Zimmermann(m): 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2021
Na dem! Slay queen entitlement mentality
Kings,run for your dear lives oh from these lot grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Insists On Seeing Suitor's Office Before Blessing The Marriage / Woman Narrates How Husband Died After Returning From Church / Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.