Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,098 members, 7,835,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Soldiers Beat Up Shiites Women Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Beat Up Shiites Women Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (35343 Views)

Bandits Kidnap Many Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway / Terrorists Kill Two Nigerian Soldiers Along Notorious Abuja-Kaduna Expressway / Governor Sani Bello Evacuated By Helicopter From Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Beat Up Shiites Women Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by mybiz234: 9:17am On Sep 29, 2021
dallasi:

The Shiites hands are stained with blood of law enforcement agent..

Did they kill anyone recently?
Re: Soldiers Beat Up Shiites Women Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by dapolaw(m): 9:26am On Sep 29, 2021
I just saw the video now, though I disagree with him in all ways but there was nowhere in that video that he instructed his followers to kill soldiers... Unless maybe you sent in the wrong video.

dallasi:

Then you are novice to their modus oparandi ....watch on youtube how El Zakzaky instructed the followers to attacked soja before the 2015 episode.
https://youtube.com/shorts/kcgG32DATLI?feature=share
Re: Soldiers Beat Up Shiites Women Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by Levant: 9:28am On Sep 29, 2021
Elvis506:
Mark my words, Shiite is will be more deadlier than boko haram.

It will be a very sad and very painful reality for soldiers and policemen, as individuals and their respective families, if the IMN Shia movement resort to taking up arms to avenge their killed followers.

The security agencies should have mercy on themselves, or on their own men.

You are already overstretched by the Boko Haram insurgency. You dont need an eventuality whereby the IMN would start ambushing security vehicles, use IEDs or attack checkpoints with the intent to kill soldiers and policemen to avenge the killings of Nigerian Shia civilians by the Nigerian army and police.

Even if you hate the Shia as a whole or the IMN as a Shia group, based on blind religious sentiments, Wahhabi Takfirism or silly and retarded prejudices, at least have mercy on your troops to understand that such unjustified and unnecessary brutality, oppression and humiliation meted out on innocent and helpless women, children and men in religious processions cannot continue forever without response. The right of Nigerian Shias to hold their religious processions 2 or 3 times annually and to worship freely should not be impeded with the use of brutal force. Shias will not cease to exist by using force or proscribing one of their organisations in Nigeria (namely the IMN). Homosexuals have/will not cease(d) to exist in Nigeria because there is an anti gay law. Proscribing one Shi'ite organisation or group will not stop more Nigerian Shias from being born or for more Nigerians from othr faiths to convert to Shia Islam.

And please no idiot should tell me they block roads. Shi'ite Muslims hold their processions all around the world peacefully; only in Buhari led Nigeria do civilians get killed for being in a religious procession. Even in the heart of London and Washington, Shias hold processions and you can check YouTube for the videos. So who are you to prevent them and act like a retarded fanatic and to kill civilians in a religious procession?

In Nigeria itself, Sunnis block roads for every Friday prayer, weekly and also for Eid prayers across the country. Christians block roads too. Even pagans or traditional religion adherents block roads and impose curfew in neighborhoods when doing their ceremonies. So lets not deceive anyone that only Shia Nigerians deserve to be killed for blocking roads. And often times, the Shia processions are orderly and they only use the side of the road. Soldiers and police have no right to kill any Nigerian or human being, if those persons have not taken up arms or staged an insurgency against the government. Nigerian Shi'ites are citizens too. They deserve to be protected by law and their right to freedom of worship wholly protected and respected. Even if you are not Shi'ite, you cannot feel safe in a country where soldiers and police openly shoot and stab Nigerian civilians in the streets, in broad daylight, as if they are animals, simply because those Nigerians chose to be different. This is a very nasty disrepute and disgrace for the country as a whole.

So Nigerian security agencies should hav mercy on themselves and not provoke another armed confrontation. It would take only 100 well trained Shias in Iran to hunt soldiers and police across Nigeria and avenge every time Shia civilians are killed by soldiers and police. It doesnt need more than 100 well trained men to target security patrol vechicles, and checkpoints and inflict maximum security damage to life and properties. Will it be then that the government would realize they need to talk with these guys, as citizens and respect their rights after poor soldiers and policemen have been targeted? Then, we wont have pity on security men if that happens to you. And we wont forget that you caused the reaction and then you also must bear the consequences of your inhumane, monstrous and beastly crimes against civilians. In which capital around the world do you see a uniformed soldier stabbing, beating and shooting citizens in broad daylight in the street?

I saw the video of soldiers shooting Shia civilians in Abuja yesterday and one monster in army uniform was repeatedly stabbing a helpless man on the ground. What exactly do you stand to gain from such monstrosity? What do you intend to achieve other than destruction? And do you expect this same beast would give birth to kids and have fatherly love and mercy? If such brutality continues, you will push these guys to the wall and you will end up bearing the consequences for being beasts and you should expect no pity. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Soldiers Beat Up Shiites Women Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by muller101(m): 9:38am On Sep 29, 2021
dallasi:

pls teach us how to arrest someone with Bomb
Continue the killings then. Since you don't know how to put a stop to the problem.
Re: Soldiers Beat Up Shiites Women Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by Obialulifecoacj(f): 5:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
CuteEmma:

The old women inside the buses?

they are not old. they are young people. the old people are just a few. majority are young.
Re: Soldiers Beat Up Shiites Women Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by CuteEmma(f): 10:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
Obialulifecoacj:

they are not old. they are young people. the old people are just a few. majority are young.
Nigerians will always look for excuses to support animalistic actions being meted on the other region..
I know the NA and I know how they behave with civilians.

I just hope you will feel this same way when they come for your people undecided, ‘cause surely, they will!
Re: Soldiers Beat Up Shiites Women Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by Obialulifecoacj(f): 8:47pm On Oct 19, 2021
CuteEmma:
Nigerians will always look for excuses to support animalistic actions being meted on the other region..
I know the NA and I know how they behave with civilians.

I just hope you will feel this same way when they come for your people undecided, ‘cause surely, they will!

You dont know the nigerian army. There are bad eggs in every sector. I cannot categorized the entire armed for es as one invluding the ones giving their lives in the northern region. You know nothing about the nigerian army except a biased view

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Governors Angry Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Shettima, To Meet Buhari Today / Doyin Okupe: NIGERIA CAN'T AFFORD Brand New Trains, It Is Not America / Twitter Removes Osinbajo's Verification Tag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.