Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Help,my Lungs Is Producing Alot Mucus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help,my Lungs Is Producing Alot Mucus (1466 Views)

The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) / Man Coughs Out His Lungs In California / 14-Year-Old Boy Swallows Football Valve, Gets Stuck In His Lungs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help,my Lungs Is Producing Alot Mucus by Corea4king(m): 3:57pm On Sep 28, 2021
Please, I need a remedy to this my condition. For over 5years now,I have been having problem on breathing. I have gone to many hospitals but things still remain the same.The worst part of it is that,it does not allow me to live norma life.it does not allow me to work,stay outdoor, take little breeze.Even if the heat is too much inside the room,it will still not allow me to on fine.
It seems like my right lungs is blocked, with alot of mucus coming from my mouth. Although, I was diagnosed of asthma during childhood. I hàve spent up to 1.5m for over different hospitals and now am tired of going to hospital because they have made me broke.
There is a post I saw on nairaland that is related to my condition in which one guy by name 2lliot claimed to have cure.infact,the guy scam me and made away with the money i sent him.
Please members of nairaland,I need ur suggestion because my life is going down.
Re: Help,my Lungs Is Producing Alot Mucus by Shellsploit: 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2021
shocked

You were once asthmatic?
During your childhood, what drugs were given to u for asthma.. franol, Ventolin inhaler / accuinhaler?
Re: Help,my Lungs Is Producing Alot Mucus by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 28, 2021
Eat more raw ginger and original honey.

Also eat raw garlic.

1 Like

Re: Help,my Lungs Is Producing Alot Mucus by obajohn(m): 5:13pm On Sep 28, 2021
So sorry about your condition . As a KEDI Healthcare consultant, I trust we have products that can heal the sickness and make you live better life. You don't need to send money to me. I will guide you on how to go about it.

You can chat me on WhatsApp 08087106722

Email: obajohn24@gmail.com

Get well soon bro
Re: Help,my Lungs Is Producing Alot Mucus by musiliyukayode(m): 5:21pm On Sep 28, 2021
Corea4king:
Please, I need a remedy to this my condition. For over 5years now,I have been having problem on breathing. I have gone to many hospitals but things still remain the same.The worst part of it is that,it does not allow me to live norma life.it does not allow me to work,stay outdoor, take little breeze.Even if the heat is too much inside the room,it will still not allow me to on fine.
It seems like my right lungs is blocked, with alot of mucus coming from my mouth. Although, I was diagnosed of asthma during childhood. I hàve spent up to 1.5m for over different hospitals and now am tired of going to hospital because they have made me broke.
There is a post I saw on nairaland that is related to my condition in which one guy by name 2lliot claimed to have cure.infact,the guy scam me and made away with the money i sent him.
You are suffering from what we called respiratory tract infection. I will advice you buy ofloxacin 400mg and fluconazole 200mg Tabs .800 mg of ofloxacin and 200mg of fluconazole per day for 14 days. You can also get Daravite forte multi- vitamin capsule to be use after the completion of the anti biotic drugs.You will be okay.
Re: Help,my Lungs Is Producing Alot Mucus by Corea4king(m): 5:22pm On Sep 28, 2021
Shellsploit

I know all the asthmatic rules and regulations and I observe them,concerning the drugs I use to take ventoline,amino,control inhaler predisoline etc but all these drugs are no more working for me

You were once asthmatic?
During your childhood, what drugs were given to u for asthma.. franol, Ventolin inhaler / accuinhaler?
Re: Help,my Lungs Is Producing Alot Mucus by Shellsploit: 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
Corea4king:
Shellsploit

I know all the asthmatic rules and regulations and I observe them,concerning the drugs I use to take ventoline,amino,control inhaler predisoline etc but all these drugs are no more working for me

You were once asthmatic?

With time you will outgrow it.
Re: Help,my Lungs Is Producing Alot Mucus by Corea4king(m): 5:35pm On Sep 28, 2021
ThankYouGod post=Eat more raw ginger and original honey.

Also eat raw garlic.[/quote]

I have tried it also,it could not help
Re: Help,my Lungs Is Producing Alot Mucus by Corea4king(m): 6:02pm On Sep 28, 2021
musiliyukayode.
You are suffering from what we called respiratory tract infection. I will advice you buy ofloxacin 400mg and fluconazole 200mg Tabs .800 mg of ofloxacin and 200mg of fluconazole per day for 14 days. You can also get Daravite forte multi- vitamin capsule to be use after the completion of the anti biotic drugs.You will be okay.[/quote]

But this fluconazole is fungal drug, I don't know the reason you prescribed it for me, and again that ofloxacin is good but l have already takten too much antibiotic
Re: Help,my Lungs Is Producing Alot Mucus by tchidi066(f): 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2021
Why not go herbal, sometimes your body gets too used to English drugs that it no longer work, sorry about your condition, i hope help comes your way someday

2 Likes

Re: Help,my Lungs Is Producing Alot Mucus by lolu2019: 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2021
Corea4king:
drink ur urine and stay alive. and always eat three pieces of bitter leaf after every meal.
Re: Help,my Lungs Is Producing Alot Mucus by BreakingNews21: 9:50pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ground cardamom spice will clean your lungs out completely. One spoonful twice a day

Eucalyptus also helps the lungs. And eat orange peels, and make a tea with the peels and add real, raw honey.

Heal well.
Re: Help,my Lungs Is Producing Alot Mucus by musiliyukayode(m): 9:55pm On Sep 28, 2021
Corea4king:
musiliyukayode.
You are suffering from what we called respiratory tract infection. I will advice you buy ofloxacin 400mg and fluconazole 200mg Tabs .800 mg of ofloxacin and 200mg of fluconazole per day for 14 days. You can also get Daravite forte multi- vitamin capsule to be use after the completion of the anti biotic drugs.You will be okay.

But this fluconazole is fungal drug, I don't know the reason you prescribed it for me, and again that ofloxacin is good but l have already takten too much antibiotic
you need anti fungi and antibiotic to cure the infection once and for all, reason I prescribed them for you. You also need to watch what you eat, you may be allergic to certain food or drinks.
Re: Help,my Lungs Is Producing Alot Mucus by BreakingNews21: 9:58pm On Sep 28, 2021

Re: Help,my Lungs Is Producing Alot Mucus by Corea4king(m): 9:17am On Sep 29, 2021
BreakingNews21
Where and how will I get this cardamom spice?

Ground cardamom spice will clean your lungs out completely. One spoonful twice a day

Eucalyptus also helps the lungs. And eat orange peels, and make a tea with the peels and add real, raw honey.

Heal well.[/quote]
Re: Help,my Lungs Is Producing Alot Mucus by esthel(f): 11:17pm On Dec 20, 2021
How about trying eucalyptus oil, get original silverbird in a good pharmacy, put in cotton balls and place around you. It will ease your breathing.
Re: Help,my Lungs Is Producing Alot Mucus by Corea4king(m): 4:12pm On Dec 21, 2021
esthel:
How about trying eucalyptus oil, get original silverbird in a good pharmacy, put in cotton balls and place around you. It will ease your breathing.

What is silver bed?
Re: Help,my Lungs Is Producing Alot Mucus by esthel(f): 11:31pm On Dec 21, 2021
A brand name for eucalyptus oil, ask in a good pharmacy
Corea4king:

What is silver bed?
Re: Help,my Lungs Is Producing Alot Mucus by muheeb01(m): 8:11am On Dec 24, 2021
Corea4king:
please dm me asap let me help you it's not a big deal
Re: Help,my Lungs Is Producing Alot Mucus by muheeb01(m): 8:14am On Dec 24, 2021
tchidi066:
Why not go herbal, sometimes your body gets too used to English drugs that it no longer work, sorry about your condition, i hope help comes your way someday
you're very right,too much use of orthodox medicine leads to resistant why not try herbs
Re: Help,my Lungs Is Producing Alot Mucus by Corea4king(m): 8:44am On Dec 24, 2021
muheeb01:
please dm me asap let me help you it's not a big deal

Send me ur number or email
Re: Help,my Lungs Is Producing Alot Mucus by muheeb01(m): 9:05am On Dec 24, 2021
Corea4king:

Send me ur number or email
08114299474 /0806663445 you can as well check my signature below and my profile
Re: Help,my Lungs Is Producing Alot Mucus by Corea4king(m): 12:18pm On Dec 24, 2021
muheeb01:
08114299474 /0806663445 you can as well check my signature below and my profile

Ok
Re: Help,my Lungs Is Producing Alot Mucus by Kb2gud0077: 3:27pm On Mar 07
Corea4king:

Hello have you been cured?
Kindly get back to me , I can help you with some things

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Speed Up Metabolism Overnight! / Meet The Man Who Has Not Bath For 37 Years / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.